User Image
Mitsukini Sage
W A R L O C K F A S H I O N I S T A
What do you think of me now?

I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy
Just like all my thoughts they always get a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy
Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me

Mitsu was relieved that Elias didn't hate all politicians, and was embarrassed that he had actually worried about it. He chuckled a bit when Elias said he went to a school full of political kids. Sounded stuck up. He stood and went to his towel, drying his legs since they were the only parts of his body that was still wet. "Huh? Oh, uh....Well, I....I don't want to be, but I'm going to be the next govenor for Brooklyn's warlock population. It'll be my responsibility to lead them. What I really want to be is a fashion designer, though. It'll be impossible once I take the title...." Draping his towel over his shoulders, he smiled. "My clothes are in my suitcase in the bathroom at the dorm building. Safely hidden away, of course. I'll change at the room, though."

OoC: It's fine. ^-^

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Fuchibi12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:04 pm
Elias Nils
The Secret Musician

User Image
User Image

Elias looked at Mitsu from under the towel that was currently covering his damp hair. "Well then don't take the job." he said. "I may not know the inner workings of the Warlock world, but don't you have a say in what you want to do for yourself?" Elias asked. "I can tell you that if I was supposed to be a politician I would kill myself." he said in all seriousness. Elias nodded at Mitsu, "Okay, well I'm going to grab my stuff, I'll wait until we get back so I have a chance to dry off more." Elias said, heading for the exit with his sandals on.

Mitsukini Sage

Kink Master Supreme

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu frowned. If only it was that easy. "I wish I did have the choice....Anyway, let's go~!" Mitsu smiled happily and took Elias' arm. He had a very well-built body. Very handsome, and possibly strong. "You shouldn't submit to suicide. It's sad. Besides, I know I'd miss you."

OoC: Exit to dorm

Fuchibi12

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:28 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu walked into the pool and undressed to his swimsuit, setting his clothes and towel on the chair and placing a waterproof spell on them so they didn't get wet if someone decided to be a jerk and throw them in the pool. Going over to the edge of the pool, he sat with his legs in the water, kicking softly. He was hungry, but there was no way he was going to go to the cafeteria yet. Like he told Elias, he always ate what his mom made if he could, so being bound to school food was a huge change.

OoC: --

Keiko_1357

CLCyrus

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:42 pm
CLCyrus
omg weird coincidences when you said Elias I thought you were referring to Maximo cause of his middle name.0-0 f-reaky~ haha

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

aximo Maxi/Max lias ρrole

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

As if on cue, Maximo strolled into the pool area. Didn't look like half a bad place to hang out, free the mind. Maximo was just the type of jerk who would do something like toss clothes into the water. He'd previously seen there was a pool on the map, so he took the liberty to change on his way there.
Aviators on, he walked over to a chair next to the one with someone's clothes already on them. Something told him he shouldn't, but he still did. Max picked the clothes up and tossed them over a boy who happened to be here already.
"Score!" he shouted out hysterically as he fell onto the chair laughing.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

I'm gonna do the things that I wanna do/I ain't got a thing to prove to you/I'll eat my candy with the pork and beans/Excuse my manners if I make a scene

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Just as he predicted, someone came in and decided to be a jerk. At this point in life, jerks were something Mitsu was used to. As the clothes landed in the water and the other started laughing, the warlock just shrugged. "Were you hoping I'd have to walk back to the dorm in my bathing suit because my clothes were wet? Joke's on you. I already did that, and my clothes are waterproof." Mitsu plucked the clothes and towel from the water and folded them, placing them next to him. "It's hard to humiliate someone who isn't shy about showing off his figure. My swimsuit helps me out."

Keiko_1357

CLCyrus

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:10 pm
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Maximo stopped laughing and stood back up. He was a tad disappointed that the clothes and towel were completely dry.
"Eh? Well yeah nothing wrong with walking around in swimsuits. Like when people and sky dogs running with sunny.." Max stopped talking when he realized he was babbling random things. He shook his head and walked toward the boy sitting at the water's edge.
"I wasn't trying to humiliate you, only do something funny." he told the boy as he sat a bit away from him on the edge.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

I'm gonna do the things that I wanna do/I ain't got a thing to prove to you/I'll eat my candy with the pork and beans/Excuse my manners if I make a scene

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu frowned and shook his head. "Do that to the wrong person and you'll probably die. You're lucky I used that spell." The teen looked over at the other, moving his clothes to the opposite side of himself. "And, you're cute. You're lucky I don't like hurting cuties."

Keiko_1357

CLCyrus

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:32 pm
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Max chuckled to himself, that was true, something like that could easily make someone snap.
"Wha-? You're definitely cuter, in my opinion!" Maximo winked at the boy and slid a bit closer to him. He held his hand out to shake hands with the boy.
"Names Maximo. Maximo Prole, what about you?" Max offered a large smile to the boy before him.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu blushed a little, but he shook his head and smiled. "Cute is way too low for me. I'm beautiful. Gorgeous, even~!" The teen took the other's hand as he introduced himself. Maximo was a strange name. It sounded foreign on his tongue. "Nice to meet you, Mo~. I'm Mitsukini Sage, but feel free to call me Mitsu."

Keiko_1357

CLCyrus

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:52 pm
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"I'm sorry oh-gorgeous one!" Maximo grinned at Mitsu. Mitsukini flowed so nicely, pretty name for a cu--gorgeous--boy.
"Mo? Okay. Mitsu, huh." Maximo rubbed his chin as though he were rubbing a beard. He repeated Mitsu's name over and over several times until it became gibberish to him and he shrugged.
"Okay Mitsu!" he patted Mitsu on the shoulder lightly, looking into the water suddenly. No, there wasn't anything there, just a hallucination.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:00 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu laughed a little. Well, there was no reason to call him that, but he certainly wouldn't complain. Maximo said his name as if not sure he had ever been called Mo before, but Mitsu would be calling him that a lot. He liked the nickname Mo. When Mo looked into the water, Mitsu glanced over, too, but saw nothing. Oh, no. He wasn't one of those spirit mediums, was he? Ghosts and spirits freaked the Hell out of Mitsu to the point he wouldn't even look at a cemetary. "What brings you to this school, Mo?"

Keiko_1357

CLCyrus

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:22 am
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Max guessed it would be a nickname that would stick, Mo.
"Oh, why I'm here. To finish school in a new setting. And to make some friends." Maximo told Mitsu.
"What about you yourself Mitsu? What brings you here?" Max looked back over at Mitsu and asked him. Maximo had hopes that either Mitsu didn't mind his oddness or he wouldn't notice it. Either way he figured it was noticeable so maybe he'd overlook it.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:47 am
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu shrugged. "To get away from home? I don't really know to be honest. Just had to get away. Things are too tense at home. My dad and brother hate me, my mentor is strict, and my mom....Well, actually, Mama's great. She was the best thing about being at home."

Keiko_1357

CLCyrus

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:59 am
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Maximo nodded in agreement with Mitsu. Just getting away seemed a good enough reason to switch schools or something.
"Right, yea my mom was nice, at least as much that I knew of her!" Maximo chuckled to himself and looked down into the water below. He swirled his feet around slowly before turning to look back over at Mitsu.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

[  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces