User Image
Mitsukini Sage
W A R L O C K F A S H I O N I S T A
What do you think of me now?

I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy
Just like all my thoughts they always get a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy
Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me

Mitsu beamed like a little kid who just got a cool new toy. "My mom's the best. She's a mom anyone would be happy to have; and, I'm the one lucky enough to have her." He smiled softly at Mo. "What did you mean by that, by the way? About your mom?"

OoC: --

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Keiko_1357

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:05 am
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

aximo Maxi/Max lias ρrole

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Max smiled back at Mitsu who seemed completely overjoyed with his mother.
"She sounds great!" Maximo splashed his foot in the air then back into the water.
"She and my father were always working, I rarely saw them. Busy banana with work clover." Maximo cleared his throat as he trailed off, not wanting to babble anymore than he has. His parents were always busy people, his mother working in her office building and his father with the mobs and gangsters.
"Just working all the time. he explained to Mitsu.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

I'm gonna do the things that I wanna do/I ain't got a thing to prove to you/I'll eat my candy with the pork and beans/Excuse my manners if I make a scene
[  

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:37 am
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu frowned softly before he looked down. "Sorry....I feel like a jerk for bragging about my mom to you know....It's a bad habit I have. Mama's boy, you know? A-Anyway, let's talk about something else." Mitsu kicked his feet softly as he thought. "...New setting. Does that mean your old school wasn't a good place for you to be? I woukdn't know, but I heard some schools aren't fit for every student...."

Keiko_1357

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:05 am
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Maximo waved his hand at Mitsu.
"Nah don't be sorry." he flashed a grin at Mitsu. Maximo sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.
"Yea, people there didn't get me and most of the time would associate eith me so I left. Parents have me money, and I got up and left. Said they didn't care what I did. The school definitely didn't suit me, way score. Maximo laughed to himself remembering the days at his old school.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

I'm gonna do the things that I wanna do/I ain't got a thing to prove to you/I'll eat my candy with the pork and beans/Excuse my manners if I make a scene

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:20 am
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu smiled softly. "Well, I'll be your friend? If you don't mind. I'll warn you, though; I'm a handful. I grew up in a wealthy household, so I'm spoiled. I'll try not to be too much trouble. Promise~!"

Keiko_1357

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:20 pm
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Yeah, that sounds good. Don't worry about it I'm sure I won't be too bothered!" Maxi smiled at Mitsu. He swirled his feet around for a moment.
"Hey, how's the water feel? Does it feel cool to you or warm? Thinking about getting in" Maximo said a few other things but they were incomprehensible.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:13 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu beamed and hugged Mo's arm before he stood on the edge of the pool. "It's perfect temperature to me, but humans and warlocks are made differently. Well, everything is made differently as far as species goes." The teen backed away a bit before running forward and diving into the pool. He popped his head out of the water and smiled at Mo, winking playfully once. "Bet you can't be that graceful~!"

Keiko_1357

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:46 pm
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Maximo laughed and stood up, stretching.
I'll probably end up falling if I tried, so no!" Max laughed as he ran and jumped. Maximo hugged his knees to his chest and achieved a very non-graceful cannonball. He shouted out before he hit the water and sunk. Pushing from the bottom, Max resurfaced a bit away from Mitsu, facing the wrong direction though.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu laughed softly as Mo denied being able to be graceful and then cannonballed into the pool. "You're cute and silly."

Keiko_1357

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:46 pm
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Spinning back around to face Mitsu, Max chuckled.
"Yeah yeah, I'm cute and you're gorgeous!" he teased Mitsu, splashing a handful of water in his direction. Maximo was glad to have Mitsu as a friend, definitely was a good idea to come to Princeton.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:27 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

The warlock giggled quietly. Well, Mo was actually quite handsome instead of just cute, but he'd tell him that later. "So, what do you do for hobbies? I make clothes and accessories." Mitsu moved away from Mo before he splashed back at him.

Keiko_1357

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:01 pm
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Maximo made a face that said "not bad" when he told him his hobbies. Clothing making must have been fun, maybe the two could make clothes and jewelry together some time.
Cool clothing making must be cool. I make homemade jewelry and play the piano. I also made the eyepatch I wear, which is over with my towel." Maxi explained to Mitsu. Some people would probably find it odd, but the eye patche he wears is simple a fashion statement.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mo made jewelry? Mitsu smiled and swam over to the edge of the pool, pulling himself out and sitting on the edge again. "I focus more on clothing than accessories, of course. Like my outfit over there and my swim suit. Anyway, piano, huh? You're the second musician I met today~!" He made an eyepatch? Looking at Mo, he didn't see anything wrong with him. Which meant the patch was probably just part of his fashion. "Eyepatch, huh?...Well, it's definitely not a horrible fashion statement. A lot of guys look good in them. I personally prefer wearing tiaras, though. I look awful in eyepatches. Probably why I try to avoid wearing costumes that include them...."

Keiko_1357

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:52 pm
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"Tiaras, huh? Cute!" Maximo nodes to himself as swam after Mitsu. He stayed in the water, but rested his arms on the edge, holding himself above the water.
It wasn't surprising Mitsu had met another musician, many people were into the arts.
"I don't know, you'd make an adorable pirate or Cinderella." Max laughed to himself.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:08 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu groaned softly. "Don't say that. I can't stand Cinderella. Fairy tales like that always got on my nerves. Why is it socially accsptable to say it's fine to marry someone you just met? God....Warlock fairy tales are way better and are better examples to young kids." He smiled down at Mo and shook his head a bit. "I do look cute in dresses, though. And, I won't deny I make an adorable pirate, but if I can't look my best in the costume, I don't want to wear it. I'm very...vain like that. Something I inheritted from Nana."

Keiko_1357

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out