• Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:25 pm
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

aximo Maxi/Max lias ρrole

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Max laid his head over his overlapped arms on the edge.
"You'll have to tell me one of the stories some time then if they're so much better." Maximo smiled up at Mitsu's face.
Oh that's right it wouldn't be gorgeous enough for you?" Maximo's sentence rambled on a little more, but the words he said were incomprehensible.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

I'm gonna do the things that I wanna do/I ain't got a thing to prove to you/I'll eat my candy with the pork and beans/Excuse my manners if I make a scene

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage
W A R L O C K F A S H I O N I S T A
What do you think of me now?

I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy
Just like all my thoughts they always get a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy
Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me

Mitsu blinked. "It's not like that. When I wear a costume, I'm going for the full-on feeling of what I'm dressing as. If I dress as a pirate, adorable or cute isn't what I'm going for. I'm going for intimidating or fierce. Stuff like that. Sure, I love looking like that in regular clothes....It's hard to explain, but I dress to the fullest whatever the situation. Does...that make sense?"

OoC: --

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Keiko_1357

CLCyrus

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:28 am
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Maximo nodded his head as Mitsu explained.
"Oh okay I get it! You want to be what it is you dress up as all the way!"
Max splashed a handful of water up over his head and pushed his hair back.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

I'm gonna do the things that I wanna do/I ain't got a thing to prove to you/I'll eat my candy with the pork and beans/Excuse my manners if I make a scene

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:02 am
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

The teen nodded and smiled. "Yep. I dressed up as a vampire last Halloween. An actual vampire, not today's twisted social definition. Want to see a picture? I think it's ironically beautiful since vampires are dangerous to warlocks...." He laughed softly as Mo wet his hair and pulled his hair back. "I can't tell if you're trying to be more appealing than you already or not, but that was a very nice move either way."

Keiko_1357

CLCyrus

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:52 pm
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Max nodded his head at Mitsu's question if he wanted to see a picture. That'd be cool, seeing what someone had dresses up as last year, and since it was his new friend military it was bound to be good.
"Huh? Really? Shoul I wear my hair slicked back slightly?" Maxi laughed obnoxiously as he rested his head back on his arms.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:26 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu smiled softly, reaching over to mess with his hair, slicking back the strands that he missed. "Mm. You look really good with your hair slicked back, but maybe it you had a loosely worn suit on....Well, slicked back or not, you're still attractive~!" The teen stood and went over to his clothes, taking the cell phone out of his pant pocket and going to his photos. Once the picture was up, he returned to the side of the pool to show Mo. Mitsu was tranformed in the photo. He was an extremely pale monster-like figure with prostetic wings under his arms. In the background was a blonde figure facepalming, and it was clear it was Mitsu's twin brother. "Way to photobomb my picture, Taky....Anyway, what do you think? Quite a surprising transformation, don't you think?"

Keiko_1357

CLCyrus

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:39 pm
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Max chuckled at Mitsu's photo.
"Quite the dashing vampire you make!" he grinned up at Mitsu. Maximo looked back at the image again to look at his twin brother photo bombing.
"Your twin, huh? Neat, but not because photo bombing and what's it like with a twin?" Maximo asked suddenly in mid sentence. He pondered the thoughts of putting on a loose fitting suit and slicking his hair back. Maxi felt he'd either look like some gang member or a business man, and he hoped the gang member. With his father in mind, he definitely hoped that would be so.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

No! No, no, no! He wasn't going for dashing! Mitsu flipped his phone shut irritably before sighing. "It's annoying. Takahiro is like a parasite. He does everything in his power to annoy me. I'd love to wringe his damn neck, but it would break Mom's heart if she lost him, too."

Keiko_1357

CLCyrus

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:58 pm
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"Annoying, it sounds like a blessing to even have a sibling.." a tinge of sadness flashed over Max's face, but his face contorted in confusion.
"Another one? If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by that?" Maxi's words came out a bit jumbled up, but it was easy to figure out what he was talking about.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:13 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu frowned before looking away. "We had a triple. A sister. She died when we were kids. And, it's all my fault. Maybe that's why Takahiro hates me and my dad can't even look at me without being angry." He sighed before hugging his knees to his chest. "Sorry. I'm not going to say anymore about it. And....I'm sorry if I upset you. When I said my brother's a parasite...."

Keiko_1357

CLCyrus

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:35 pm
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Maximo opened his mouth but promptly shut it. He wanted to say more on the subject, but Mitsu had already stated that he was finished with it.
"Oh," Max began "you didn't upset me I mean sure maybe he annoys you, but I mean it'd be cool to have a sibling! Especially a twin!" Max's statements came out mismatched. Maxi would have enjoyed having a sibling at his parents large estate. He could just imagine the trouble they would have gotten into.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:41 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Having a sibling was nice, but only when you had the right relationship with them. "I don't mind being your sibling, but that would be awkward since I already flirted with you."

Keiko_1357

CLCyrus

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:58 pm
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Max laughed at what Mitsu said. That was true, it would be nice to be his brother but it was so that they'd already flirted.
"Ah, well yes there goes that idea I guess!" Maximo rubbed his nape and went back to leaning on the pool's edge. Maximo felt something brush up against his foot and he jumped up from the water onto the edge, joining Mitsu with a startled look on his face.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:25 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu smiled a bit before jumping, startled by Mo's sudden action. It was enough to send Mitsu into the pool. He popped his head out and looked up at the other with half-closed eyes. "Jeez....Thanks for that. You really are lucky you're handsome." Mitsu pulled himself out of the pool and sat on the edge again before he smirked and looked at Mo. He suddenly grabbed his arm and kissed his cheek playful before stsndinf and puttig his phone bacm with his clothes. "You owe me for pushing me into the pool~!"

OoC: What do you mean when you say he's "enarmored easily" in Mo's profile?

Keiko_1357

CLCyrus

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:59 pm
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Max blinked at Mitsu and blushed mildly at the kiss. He smirked back at Mitsu and crossed his arms coolly.
"It was] an accident, Mitsu." Max protested as he lightly punched Mitsu in the upper arm, standing up with Mitsu.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff