User Image
Mitsukini Sage
W A R L O C K F A S H I O N I S T A
What do you think of me now?

I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy
Just like all my thoughts they always get a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy
Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me

Mitsu giggled softly. "I know~! I was just using that as an excuse to go out somewhere with you." He winked at Mo before taking a seat on one of the chairs, laying back. "...Why did you jump like that anyway?"

OoC: --

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Keiko_1357

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:20 pm
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

aximo Maxi/Max lias ρrole

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Maxi chuckled to himself and stretched his arms out, letting them fall back to his sides. He sat down roughly onto a chair next to Mitsu and stared at the pool water.
"I felt something touch my foot," he started, running a hand through his hair that was still slicked back lazily, his words slightly becoming a jumbled mess "but there's probably not even anything in the water. So forget about it!" Max looked back at Mitsu and offered a large grin.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

I'm gonna do the things that I wanna do/I ain't got a thing to prove to you/I'll eat my candy with the pork and beans/Excuse my manners if I make a scene

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:36 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu raised an eyebrown. Something touched his foot? Maybe Mo was just crazy. But, that was fine. Crazy people made the world a much more interesting place, and Mitsu actually adored them. They were adorable in their own special ways. But, Mitsu was more curious that he hadn't accepted or rejected his date offer. Well, it didn't matter. If he did, yay. If not, his loss. "I hope there is. I'd love to practice my water life spells~!"

Keiko_1357

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:44 pm
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Max laughed at Mitsu hoping there would be something in the water. That would be a relief if there had been, but he felt there most likely was nothing there.
"So, anyways, go out somehwere?" Max looked across at Mitsu wish a smirk. Water life spells, that probably had something to do with what Mitsu was, or could do, he'd said warlock earlier.
"Water life spell?"

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

I'm gonna do the things that I wanna do/I ain't got a thing to prove to you/I'll eat my candy with the pork and beans/Excuse my manners if I make a scene

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:55 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Ah, so he had heard! That was great. "Yeah. A date~. Go to a club or something. Or, even a simple picnic if clubs aren't your thing. I'm a New York boy; loud noises and crazy lights are sort of in my comfort zone." Looking at Mo, he tilted his head a bit as he took an interest in what he said. "Spells that affect water life. We can accelerate the pearl-making process in clams, raise a fish's resistance to certain corals and reefs, or even briefly control sea life. Way more fun than other 'life' spells. The sea is just so much more lively."

Keiko_1357

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:12 pm
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"Oh I see. yeah a club sounds fun. Haven't been to one in forever." So Mitsu was a New York boy, well he hadn't met many people from New York, but now he had. Mitsu seemed like a neat person, he'd definitely have to get to know him better.
"Controlling life? Wow." Max scratched the side of his head, people could control life. That must have been interesting.
"Why don't you test out a spell on me?" Max leaned across and nudged Mitsu in the arm jokingly.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:42 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu frowned a little, even though it was a joke. "I can't, even if you wanted me to or to save a life, mine or not. Warlocks who use magic on mortal humans are executed without trial or exception. Very few escape the Council when they're to be executed. I know you were trying to be funny, but I want you to know the consequences of such actions." Mitsu kissed Mo's cheek again and smiled at him a bit. He then perked up and suddenly pounced on Mo, assaulting his arm with a hug. "So! A club. When do you want to go~?"

OoC: I didn't get your quote! DX I'm sorry!

Keiko_1357

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:16 pm
CLCyrus

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Maximo nodded his head and let an overly long drawn out "oh" noise. That seemed right, now that he thought about it, can't do stuff to humans
Max apologized, but it sounded more like a random bundle of tossed together consonants and vowels. Maxi bit his lip and grinned at Mitsu when he gave him another kiss on the cheek.
"Whenever is good for you." Max told Mitsu as he grinned widely at his hugging on Max's arm.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:49 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu smiled before he stood. "Well, I'll need to change into something more suitable for clubbing. Come with me to my dorm and wait there while I change. We can go to the club then. Unless you'd like to change, too?"

Keiko_1357

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:35 pm
CLCyrus
OMG I JUST SAW YOUR LAST 2 OOCs! I'm sorry I didn't say anything in response! I wasn't trying to ignore you! crying I'm so sorry! By enamored easily, I mean he falls for people easily. Quick to fall in love, even if it's short or trivial, he easily falls for people (goes along with his extreme gullibility)
&&& It's fine you didn't get the quote earlier~
I'm so sorry I didn't answer you sooner!!! crying

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"Well, I could party like this, but it's not very appropriate! I'll have to change." Max said as he stood up with Mitsu. He stretched out and then clamped his hands over his ears. Tugging at his own hair lightly, Maximo slowly let his arms fall back to his sides as he turned around wildly. Only Mitsu was standing there, no one else. Max gave a smile with a twitch at Mitsu. Right, they'd have to head back and change, and no one else was around, he had to have been hearing things.
Max walked over and picked up his duffle bag he'd tossed aside earlier and propped it up on his shoulder.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:08 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu thought about their changing plans. He completely missed Mo's little episode, but he wouldn't have cared either way. "Do you have a dorm yet? We can meet at the club. If you don't, I don't mind if you use my room to change. I'll change in my wardrobe. That's were all my clothes are anyway."

OoC: No, no! It's fine! XD
So....How's it going with Mitsu? <.<

Keiko_1357

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:12 am
CLCyrus
Aaa okay..
And so far he looks at him as a great friend, it may become more just because he falls easily

User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Maximo blinked and shook his head.
"Ah, no I don't happen to have one yet doing ya don't mind I'll change at your place, yea!" Max grinned at Mitsu.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:12 pm
User Image
Mitsukini Sage

Mitsu smiled and went over to his clothes. He didn't bother putting them on. His swimsuit was still wet, and why change when he was going to change right back out of them? Going over to Mo, he held his arm. "Alrighty~! Let's go change and get to the club."

OoC: Quoting you in the dorm. And, sorry about the random question.
Most of the time, people with characters who fall easily tend to do so way too early. ^^;
-Exit to Mitsu's and Elias' Dorm-

Keiko_1357

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:32 pm
xKIRIxCHANx

Alex Mercer

User Image

Alex and Kuro arrived at the pool, and found it empty. Alex didn't mind; he was social, but sometimes he just wanted to be with his friends. The pool was nice and large, and he couldn't wait to jump in it. He found the changing rooms nearby, and changed into his swimsuit. Looking in the mirror, he began to have second thoughts. He didn't have body issues, he had a runner's body, but the speedo was almost too vibrant and odd, even for him. It was also his first time wearing one, so he felt a little naked. Coming out of the dressing room, he had his towel wrapped around his waist, and he sat sheepishly in a poolside chair, waiting for Kuro to finish changing.  

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:53 pm
Harlen Sinclair

User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

When they reached the pool Kuro was amazed at how big it was this is bigger than what i use to have to swim with my little sister they walked to the changing room and Kuro put on his swim trunks and walked out into the sun Its a good day to go swimming actualy he laughed as he looked at alex then walked over to the side of the pool and dived right in like a professional swimmer The water is perfect come in Alex He waved his hand to signal for him to come in and join him

User Image

a canvas to our imagination.

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas