Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:59 pm
xKIRIxCHANx

Alex Mercer

User Image

Alex fidgeted nervously. Maybe I should just go back and switch to those trunks... He thought about it, but in the end, he didn't really see any other option. "Okay, I'm coming in. But no laughing!" He stood up and took off the towel. The swimsuit fit him exceptionally well, and matched his vibrant personality. With a hop, skip, and a jump, he went into the water much less like a professional diver and much more like a beached whale returning to the ocean. A large portion of the splash struck Kuro, and after a few seconds, he emerged, shaking his head to get the excess water off. He giggled and smiled at Kuro. "You're right! The water feels just right." He floated onto his back and began swimming in circles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:09 pm
Harlen Sinclair

User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

When they reached the pool Kuro was amazed at how big it was this is bigger than what i use to have to swim with my little sister they walked to the changing room and Kuro put on his swim trunks and walked out into the sun Its a good day to go swimming actualy he laughed as he looked at alex then walked over to the side of the pool and dived right in like a professional swimmer The water is perfect come in Alex He waved his hand to signal for him to come in and join him

Kuro watched as he took off the towl. He smiled Lookin good he laughed as Alex jumped in and water splashing him. He wiped his eyes from the water and looked at Alex told you so he began to swim on his back having the sun his the the front side of his body then swam underneath to do a handstand in the water. He was good at holding his breath for a long time. Swimming made him remember his sister and how much he misses her. They would always do breath holding contest so he learned after awhile how to hold his breath for awhile. He submerged from the water taking a deep breath how long can you hold your breath for?

User Image

a canvas to our imagination.

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:42 pm
xKIRIxCHANx

Alex Mercer

User Image

Alex stared at him with feigned intensity. "Is that a challenge? That sounded like a challenge to me!" He then dove beneath the water, and sat on the bottom of the pool, his cheeks ballooned with air. After what seemed an eternity, he swam up gasping for air.

"That's probably the new world record. Don't feel bad. You're up against the best." He winked at Kuro and floated with a look of pride. If he had actually looked at the clock, he would see it was only 20 seconds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:59 pm
Harlen Sinclair

User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

Kuro laughed Is that all you got? He dipped under the water and sat at the bottom controling his lungs and heart rate for which seemed to be the longest time ever.

When he finally decided to give up it had already been past a minute and half as he came up for air. when he reached the surface he gasped a bit for air then smiled as he put his thumb up in success. And whos up against the best now? he chucked a bit

User Image

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:03 pm
xKIRIxCHANx

Alex Mercer

User Image

"No fair! You probably have a snorkel or oxygen tank hidden somewhere!" He playfully lunged at Kuro and began wrestling with him in the water. They went under for a short time, throwing punches with no force behind them at each other. When they emerged from the water, they were both laughing heartily.

Alex started floating once more, but this time just relaxed where he was. "Wow. An artist AND a swimmer? You must be great at parties." He chuckled as his laughing fit died down. "Where'd you even learn to hold your breath so long?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:20 pm
Harlen Sinclair

User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

Kuro laughed as they started play fighting. He hasent had this much fun in a very long time. When he came back up and Alex was floating he wiped his eyes with his hands and then started to float right next to him I learned by always competing with my sister he began to laugh as he stroked his arms in the water and started to float more If you could believe my sister is a better swimmer than i am and she can hold her breath longer than i can. He decided to stop floating and stood up in the water as he had reached almost the 3 feet area Its decided one day you will have to meet my little sister. Im sure you will love her but shes a handful sometimes he said smiling then dived under the water and swam all the way back down to the deepest part of the pool.

User Image

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:02 pm
xKIRIxCHANx

Alex Mercer

User Image

Alex followed Kuro, but rather than float, he hopped onto the edge of the pool and let his legs dangle in the water. "Yeah, my older brother said that a lot about me. Believe it or not, I wasn't always this dull, boring, unenergetic guy." He kicked water towards Kuro.

He hadn't talked about his brother, or even thought about him, in a very long time. I wonder where you are right now...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:10 pm
Harlen Sinclair

User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

Kuro began floating twords Alex and then hopped up on the edge of the pool I not once since we met have i thought you were dull or boring or unenergetic He began to move his legs in the water kicking some water upwards into the air Before i had came to the school i was the one who would study hard no play no nothing. If i hadnt changed id be the dull, boring, unenergetic type of person but very smart. Who knows if id even be taking a art class like i am now.

User Image

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:24 pm
xKIRIxCHANx

Alex Mercer

User Image

Alex looked at him in shock. He had been sarcastic, but he didn't like Kuro saying he was boring. "Hey, trust me. I grew up around boring people. I come from a long line of boring people. If everyone where I grew up was replaced with zombies, it would have the same energy level. You are an incredibly interesting person, and I'm sooo lucky to have met you." He knew he was being a little emotional, but he didn't care. He reached over and he hugged Kuro. "You're awesome, and your art just makes you even cooler."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:38 pm
Harlen Sinclair

User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

Kuro kept kicking the water and gave an almost silent sigh then looked at Alex That would have been me if you had met me before i came here. My family took the fun out of everything and the only ''fun'' i had was studying, but makes me glad that i decided to come here and persue what i love. He looked up at the sky that was a nice blue with clouds. He put his arm up in the air as if he was trying to touch them and then he felt a hug which put a smile on his face as he lowered his arm And you to are awesome he gave him a big smile

User Image

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:48 am
xKIRIxCHANx

Alex Mercer

User Image

Alex let go of the hug and smiled back at Kuro. "Well then, did you want to keep swimming? I may have to change to trunks if we do. These things are giving me the mother of all wedgies." He stood up, the swimsuit bunched up awkwardly, exposing slightly more than it should, but he quickly pulled it back into place. "I'm going to punch the guy that invented these. And by punch, I mean write a very angry letter. And by write a letter, I mean think about writing a letter and never actually get around to it." He laughed, but was interrupted by growling from his stomach.

((Sorry for the super late reply. Couldn't get on at all yesterday.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:46 am
Harlen Sinclair

User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

Kuro smiled 'I think im good with swimming, He watched as Alex stood up and chuckled a little bit I wouldn't blame you for wanting to but look at it it makes you look so sexeh he stood up from the edge and herd Alex's stomach I guess your hungry too? Want to go get food?

ooc: Its okay glad you can make it back on ^.^
User Image

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:14 pm
xKIRIxCHANx

Alex Mercer

User Image

Alex blushed a little, but quickly recovered. "Yeah, but I don't want to go to the cafeteria. I don't care how fancy this school is, a cafeteria is a cafeteria, and that means bland food and no place to sit. Let me think..." Alex grabbed his clothes and went into the nearby changing rooms. A minute later, he can be heard yelling "I got it!" and bursts out of the dressing room, still half naked and getting dressed.

"I was looking the town up before I got here, and there was this burger and grill place that sounded awesome, and more importantly, cheap!" Alex stopped talking to finish putting on his clothes quickly. "We can go there, if that sounds good. Unless you're a vegetarian. Then I'm not sure we could be friends. I love bacon too much." He laughed. He was kidding, of course. About the not being friends. Not the bacon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:31 am
Harlen Sinclair

User Image
✎This world is but

ⓀⓊⓇⓄ ⒻⓊⒿⒾⒽⒶⓇⒶ

User Image

Kuro walked into the changing room to change out of his swim trunks then came out ready to go I know what you mean about the cafeteria food. Never liked it he shook his hair and watera came out as he dried it with his towl The place sounds awesome lets go. And ps im not vegetarian so bacon is amazing to me he laughed at the joke Alex made

ooc: Its okay glad you can make it back on ^.^
User Image

xKANNIBIS-KITTYx

Beloved Darling

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Harlen Sinclair

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:03 am
xKIRIxCHANx

Alex Mercer

User Image

Alex smiled. "Alright! I think the name of the place was 'Chuck's Grillhouse'. It's not as fancy as some of the places around here, but it's apparently pretty good. And considering my bank account makes me cry when I look at it, someplace cheaper is better." Alex waved for Kuro to follow in his overly energetic way, and set off for Chucks.

Exit to Chuck's Grillhouse

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces