Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:54 am
Genkawolf
User Image

Kiyoshi paid no mind as to what was going on as he found it to be not important to him doing homework right now. Eyes kept on the paper he was writing on then with one hand reaching into his satchel for a reference book.
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was halfway through copying notes before looking up at a familiar face when he was kissed on the top of his head. Stares at flowers while listening to Jeffery. "Actually you're earlier and so am I" he tells him. He felt a bit under dress just looking at the guy. Takes a couple of times once he got a hold of them with his hands curious as to how they would smell because he hadn't really been around them that hadn't been reduced to stems. Blushes from his actions, "Your efforts are appreciated, Jeff. Especially the smell you're giving off from your body" he said paying his boyfriend a compliment. The whole situation was making him feeling better about what happened with class this morning and over looked this was all happening in public. Blinks a couple of times catching on to what Jeffery said at the end, "Huh?A date? Didn't know it had upgraded to that level" he said and it would make it their second date.

Jefferys face turned more red then a tomato when Moris questioned about it being a date “ u-um well I t-thought we both knew it w-was one but it doesn’t have to b-be if you don’t want it to “he said as he bit the bottom of his lip nervously  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:44 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris felt hot all over in an uncomfortable way after seeing how red his boyfriend's face got. "I'm sorry, Jeff. I didn't think it was implied. I don't mind it being the second date" he apologizes looking down a bit. "The first one went well and I'm less nervous"he thought. "I promise to make sure we're on the same page when we make plans" he said as a solution to avoid this misunderstanding.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:24 am
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris felt hot all over in an uncomfortable way after seeing how red his boyfriend's face got. "I'm sorry, Jeff. I didn't think it was implied. I don't mind it being the second date" he apologizes looking down a bit. "The first one went well and I'm less nervous"he thought. "I promise to make sure we're on the same page when we make plans" he said as a solution to avoid this misunderstanding.

Jeffery nodded slowly “yea I’m sorry as well I guess I should have been more clear about it as well when you are done here we can go back to the dorm so you can change if you want “he said as he took a seat next to the blonde ignoring the stares of the other occupants of the library  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:53 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris felt the heat cool down some and casually wipes away any sweat that may have accumulated on his forehead. He set the flowers down on the table after Jeffery had seated next to him. "Hold on. When are we going to the movies? We have classes this morning and afternoon. We could skip gym which would leave just Language class and Social studies. Or are you saying after classes as in done here means the school itself? Just need clarification" he asked him. Glanced down at his notes to see where he left off from copying notes. "Have you look through our homework from language class?" he asked Jeff because he wanted them to be on the same point in learning Japanese basics.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:02 am
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris felt the heat cool down some and casually wipes away any sweat that may have accumulated on his forehead. He set the flowers down on the table after Jeffery had seated next to him. "Hold on. When are we going to the movies? We have classes this morning and afternoon. We could skip gym which would leave just Language class and Social studies. Or are you saying after classes as in done here means the school itself? Just need clarification" he asked him. Glanced down at his notes to see where he left off from copying notes. "Have you look through our homework from language class?" he asked Jeff because he wanted them to be on the same point in learning Japanese basics.

Jeffery chuckled softly “I mean after classes my yellow rose “he said giving the blondes hand a squeeze and don’t worry I have I’m understanding it a bit more so no need to worry”  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:17 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris blushes a little at being called blonde rose and kind of liked it. "Okay that makes sense and I believe" he said and wrote the rest of his notes with the other hand. "Finished. Um..thanks for letting me borrow the notes" he said to Kiyoshi a couple of minutes later before packing up. "Let's go see if Jiho is in his classroom right" he said getting up with his knack sack on his back and boutique of flowers in one hand then leaving out of the library. [exit]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:35 pm
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris blushes a little at being called blonde rose and kind of liked it. "Okay that makes sense and I believe" he said and wrote the rest of his notes with the other hand. "Finished. Um..thanks for letting me borrow the notes" he said to Kiyoshi a couple of minutes later before packing up. "Let's go see if Jiho is in his classroom right" he said getting up with his knack sack on his back and boutique of flowers in one hand then leaving out of the library. [exit]

Jeffery got up “okay Moris “ he said and nodded to the other dark haired male before following his little blonde to class
~exit~
(Write there first please)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:46 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi looked over to his notebook when the blond said he was finished then pulls it back to him. Watches them leave and slightly nods back, but mostly just observing. He went back to doing his homework, "Finally things have quieted down now" he thought as he resumed writing.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:56 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi worked on what he was doing for another half an hour before packing up. "What should I do now? Look for Kana? He should probably be a stables at this time so no to the second question" he thought as he left the library. Tried not to think about what the ghost was up to today because he had shown up at the manor this morning. "At least this school a lot quieter here than the last school especially when teachers and students aren't aware of the family's name rep" he thought.[exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:34 pm
OoC
Left it quite open smile

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Race: Irish Nekojin (cat demon)
Current Form: Humanoid
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers and an open leather jacket
Health: Great
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
With: Drake
Where: Princeton Academy || Library
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Once the lesson had been over, Matt wandered through the halls of the academy with Drake and they entered the library. Since the other also had to be here, it only made sense to the feline to walk there together. Their reasons might be different but it was both for learning purposes. Matt walked to the section he ended at last time and passed the books slowly as he slid his finger over the various backs on the shelves. He was looking for specific books about his people. When he found one that looked like it would at least have some information about Nekojin, the feline took it out and walked to a nearby table with it where he sat down to go through the pages.

Dorm&Profile: Matt Yarn/Dorm #11

-

the amazing kitsune

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:45 pm
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
Left it quite open smile

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Once the lesson had been over, Matt wandered through the halls of the academy with Drake and they entered the library. Since the other also had to be here, it only made sense to the feline to walk there together. Their reasons might be different but it was both for learning purposes. Matt walked to the section he ended at last time and passed the books slowly as he slid his finger over the various backs on the shelves. He was looking for specific books about his people. When he found one that looked like it would at least have some information about Nekojin, the feline took it out and walked to a nearby table with it where he sat down to go through the pages.

-

the amazing kitsune

Drake: https://goo.gl/images/ic1UG6

b]name: drake
Age;17
Race:vampire/dragon
Sex/sexuality/relationship status:male/gay/single
Outfit: shown in picture
Extra: has earrings and two lip rings and a Italian accent

Drake’s smile hadn’t left his face once since leavin the classroom with matt here he was with a very nice and handsome man on the way to the library the main reasons he wanted to go was one it was quiet there and two he wanted to spend time with the other male he was very curious about matt. After going thru a few shelves he found what he was looking for a book on how to be less shy and make friends and as embarrassed as he was about it he needed the help so grabbing his book he made his way over to matt only to trip when he got close to the other male now falling right to the ground

((OOC: I got something planned if matt can catch him or help him up 😂))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:55 pm
OoC
He wouldn't let someone fall if he can help it. And he is fast enough. Advantage of being feline and a demon lol. (Speed from both)

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

There wasn't much in the book about his race so far. It was slightly disappointing for the feline. Yet he only just started, so perhaps further in. Nonetheless, he wasn't as engrossed in his reading to not notice the change in sound nearby. When he looked and saw Drake was about to hit the ground, he quickly dropped the book and jumped to catch him. The ground might not be a hazard in it's own, but who knew what could have gone wrong after. Matt sighed and blinked. "That was sudden. What happened?" he asked curiously right after catching him.

-

the amazing kitsune

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:06 pm
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
He wouldn't let someone fall if he can help it. And he is fast enough. Advantage of being feline and a demon lol. (Speed from both)

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

There wasn't much in the book about his race so far. It was slightly disappointing for the feline. Yet he only just started, so perhaps further in. Nonetheless, he wasn't as engrossed in his reading to not notice the change in sound nearby. When he looked and saw Drake was about to hit the ground, he quickly dropped the book and jumped to catch him. The ground might not be a hazard in it's own, but who knew what could have gone wrong after. Matt sighed and blinked. "That was sudden. What happened?" he asked curiously right after catching him.

-

the amazing kitsune

Drake: https://goo.gl/images/ic1UG6
Drakes dragon form:https://goo.gl/images/sLx6YF
b]name: drake
Age;17
Race:vampire/dragon
Sex/sexuality/relationship status:male/gay/single
Outfit: shown in picture
Extra: has earrings and two lip rings and a Italian accent

Drake had closed his eyes preparing for the impact but instead of feeling hard ground he felt something firm catch him opening up his eyes he looked up and red appeared on his face he was only a few inches away from the other male being held up by matt “ Mi dispiace ho inciampato sul tavolo e Oh buon dio sto di un maldestro idiota posso credere che ho appena fatto un pazzo fuori di me stesso di fronte a voi quando voglio che tu come me“ he said quickly then realized he had went back into his native language tryin to get his thoughts together “ my leg got caught on the table I tripped t-thank you for catching me “ he says looking away shyly

((Translation:I’m sorry I tripped on the table and Oh good god I’m a clumsy idiot I can not believe I just made a fool out of myself in front of you when I want you to like me))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:18 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt had reacted on an instinct. When he had seen the other fall he had dived to catch him without even thinking about it. When the other opened their eyes again, the feline smiled a bit, though his expression turned to confusion when they started talking in Italian, quite panicked it seemed even. It didn't take long before Drake noticed however and he was given a prompt translation, or so it seemed. The feline got up and helped the young man stand and chuckled a bit. "Fadhb ar bith" he replied and once they were standing he rubbed his arm a bit. He might have nicked it against the chair with his jump but he quickly dismissed it and looked back at Drake. "No problem" he said, translating his words he had said. "Are you alright?" he then asked.

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:34 pm
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt had reacted on an instinct. When he had seen the other fall he had dived to catch him without even thinking about it. When the other opened their eyes again, the feline smiled a bit, though his expression turned to confusion when they started talking in Italian, quite panicked it seemed even. It didn't take long before Drake noticed however and he was given a prompt translation, or so it seemed. The feline got up and helped the young man stand and chuckled a bit. "Fadhb ar bith" he replied and once they were standing he rubbed his arm a bit. He might have nicked it against the chair with his jump but he quickly dismissed it and looked back at Drake. "No problem" he said, translating his words he had said. "Are you alright?" he then asked.

-

-

A look of confusion came on his face before matt translated “ y-yes I’m alright thank y-you aga—-“ he then stoped abruptly a dazed look in his eyes as he sniffed the air a few times then slowly reaching out and grabbed Matt’s arm in a firm but gentle hold seeing a cut and it bleeding slightly “y-you’re hurt “ he said his voice soft. Leaning his head towards the cut drakes lips parted slightly then putting his mouth on the would his tongue grazing over it bringing the red substance fully into his mouth and down his throat a moan like noise coming from ‘ it’s amazing ‘ he thought to himself in a haze.Pulling away a few seconds later the cut was gone and his breathing was coming out in soft pants his cheeks flushed as his eyes were now a startling blood red  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff