-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Race: Irish Nekojin (cat demon)
Current Form: Humanoid
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers
Health: Great
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
With: Drake
Where: Princeton Academy || Library
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The feline's ears perked again as he looked at Drake in surprise with a little confusion mixed in them as he heard them speak. He hadn't meant it like that. "Sorry, I have a feeling I didn't use the right pronunciation there. I didn't mean it like just use me for blood and that is all. I mean for being useful to help with your feeding problem." he explained to the other male, tilting his head slightly. It was well possible he had said it in an incorrect way. After all his native language was Gaelic Irish, not English. Then the feline smiled again and looked through his bag for a moment before he turned back to the table, paper and pen in hand. Matt wrote down his name and mobile number before tearing off the paper and offering it to Drake. "Just in case." he said and smiled. He wouldn't always be by the other's side after all. They would need an alternative way to contact him when he was elsewhere. "Matt ó Conchobhair is my actual full name, but since most people find it impossible to pronounce, I often introduce myself as Matt Yarn. Easier to remember for them." he explained.

Dorm&Profile: Matt ó Conchobhair/Dorm #11

the amazing kitsune

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

Taking the paper with the number on it a small smile made its way on his face taking out his phone he saved the number in there sending a quick text “ there is my number as well and well as you heard my full name is drake Di Angelo “ he said grinning at matt then crying out softly wincing in pain ‘it’s getting worse ‘he thought to himself “ I m-might need that feeding sooner then I thought “ crying out softly as another jolt of pain shot threw his body  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:46 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers, open leather jacket
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The feline dug up his phone from his backpocket in his jeans when he heard it ring and looked at it so he could save the number and know when it was Drake calling. Matt saved the number in his contacts and put it back in his pocket with a smile. He looked a little worried when he heard the utter of pain and closed the book once more. He would read it in his dorm instead. "Let's go then, seems rather sooner than later." he spoke to his new friend and got up from his chair, putting his open leather jacket on and his bag on his back again before he would walk to the front to check out the book.

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:53 pm
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers, open leather jacket
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The feline dug up his phone from his backpocket in his jeans when he heard it ring and looked at it so he could save the number and know when it was Drake calling. Matt saved the number in his contacts and put it back in his pocket with a smile. He looked a little worried when he heard the utter of pain and closed the book once more. He would read it in his dorm instead. "Let's go then, seems rather sooner than later." he spoke to his new friend and got up from his chair, putting his open leather jacket on and his bag on his back again before he would walk to the front to check out the book.

-

-

Drake quietly followed matt trying his best to ignore the pain that would wrack his body with every step praying that the planned work and Matt’s blood would actually sustain him. Now staring at the back of the male he was thinking of he knew that this wouldn’t feel good for the male demon so he resolved to make it as pleasant as possible  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:16 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris finds that he has some time before his first class after taking a new path to school cut down on the arrival time. So he decided to visit the library like he originally plan. Picked up a couple of non-fiction books about phones, one about the history of phones and the other about cell phones, on his way to a secluded part of the library. Took his notebook he sketches his inventions to go through some idea of how he wants the cell phone to function and look in that order while he goes through history book. Once he was done with making the cell phone he was going to get back to his last project that has been on the back burner ever since the disappearance of his two friends.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Pern Master Harper

Ruthless Giver

16,000 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Asahi entered the library with a small smile gracing his face. He wondered around for a bit and picked up a few cooking and crafting books. He then sat down on the floor in the non-fiction section. Asahi pulled out a notebook and pencil from his bag and began to read. Every now and then he'd pause in his reading to jot down a recipe or craft idea he's like to try.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:55 pm
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris finds that he has some time before his first class after taking a new path to school cut down on the arrival time. So he decided to visit the library like he originally plan. Picked up a couple of non-fiction books about phones, one about the history of phones and the other about cell phones, on his way to a secluded part of the library. Took his notebook he sketches his inventions to go through some idea of how he wants the cell phone to function and look in that order while he goes through history book. Once he was done with making the cell phone he was going to get back to his last project that has been on the back burner ever since the disappearance of his two friends.

A smile was on jefferys face he was back after having to leave and now was excited to see his boyfriend once again. As he walked around the library looking for the blonde he couldnt help but chuckle slightly he hadnt told moris that he would be back yet he wanted to surprise the other male. A grin now on his face at seeing his the back of his boyfriends head he slowly snuck up behind him and covered the blondes eyes “ guess who “ he whispered in the blondes ear.

(What jeffery looks like. https://goo.gl/images/xV7Pzq )  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:47 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris finished up his final phone blueprint when his vision was obstructed by a pair of hands. Startled then smiles and doesn't attempt to remove the hands when he hears his boyfriend's voice in his ear. "My boyfriend. Jeff" he said confidently.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:21 am
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris finished up his final phone blueprint when his vision was obstructed by a pair of hands. Startled then smiles and doesn't attempt to remove the hands when he hears his boyfriend's voice in his ear. "My boyfriend. Jeff" he said confidently.

“ you would be correct and here is your prize “ he said softly then turing the blonde around and kissing him deeply holding the other male close to him. Pulling away slightly a few moments later jeff rested his forehead against moris’s “ ive missed you my yellow rose “ he said softly  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:05 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris really enjoyed the prize and he kissed him back. The kissing and being held by the taller had him feeling flustered and excited. Looks him in the eyes, "Missed you too, my prince" he replied smiling. "What do you want to do now? We have plenty of time before language class late in the morning" he asked. He has decided to drop the astrology class for a few reasons.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:06 pm
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris really enjoyed the prize and he kissed him back. The kissing and being held by the taller had him feeling flustered and excited. Looks him in the eyes, "Missed you too, my prince" he replied smiling. "What do you want to do now? We have plenty of time before language class late in the morning" he asked. He has decided to drop the astrology class for a few reasons.

“ why dont we go for a walk around campus amd you can tell me all that i missed while i was gone “ he said wraping a arm around the other males shoulders  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:36 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris nods, "Ah, sure" he responded softly. He uses his telekinesis ability to pack his knack and put away the books he used. "You haven't missed much. This school can progress pretty slowly" he informs him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:58 pm
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris nods, "Ah, sure" he responded softly. He uses his telekinesis ability to pack his knack and put away the books he used. "You haven't missed much. This school can progress pretty slowly" he informs him.

Jeffery chuckled softly as he lead moris towards the exit of the library after he packed his bag “ ive noticed that “ he said his eyes never leaving the blonde “so is there anywhere you want to go to specifically “ he asked  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:16 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris follows the other's lead to the exit, "Well...I would like to check the class locations for the new two classes starting with hunting class" he answered. "Also I want to say that I'm really very happy that you returned, Jeff" he said smiling endearingly at his boyfriend. [exit]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:49 am
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris follows the other's lead to the exit, "Well...I would like to check the class locations for the new two classes starting with hunting class" he answered. "Also I want to say that I'm really very happy that you returned, Jeff" he said smiling endearingly at his boyfriend. [exit]

Smiling back at the smaller blonde he nodded to his suggestion then gently ruffled moriss blonde locks “ im really happy that you're here to see me back moris “ he says softly then kissing the top of the other males head [exit]  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas