Submit

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:55 pm
PE teacher: Jason Johnson.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:44 pm
Jason Kee Johnson

User Image

Jason walked into the gym and looked around calmly wondering what the school would be like and at the same time he wondered how many students he would have. Shacking his head he ran his hand through his hair and made his way to the office to look over the schedule for the time being while he waited for some students to show up, if any had class this early. Sitting down in the chair he began to look everything over while he leaned back into the chair tilting his head to the side.

oOc: will make prettier later once posts come along  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Syn217

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:22 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                                    Fifteen ❂ Sophomore ❂ Bored ❂ OOC: Hello everyone

❂❂❂❂Stepping into the gymnasium, Tryion glanced around his calculating heterochromatic, left eye yellow and right eye red, gaze. The 5'6", while not impressive height wise, was certainly intimidating due to the aura that seemed to radiate of his small form. Since in was athletics, he was currently dressed in a pair of white basketball shorts and then a red sleeveless athletics shirt. His shoes where red and white basketball shoes. He had his uniform in the small duffle bag that he was carrying with him, just so that he could change into it after this class. He noticed a white haired male sitting in one of the chairs, he seemed to be older then high school age. Teacher perhaps?

❂❂❂❂"Good morning, I don't believe we have met. Tryion Preston." Tryion extended his right hand to the seated male. He didn't care if one was a teacher, student, or anything, he was never one to show respect unless it was a formal event. Even then it was only when he wanted to manipulate the setting into his favor.

User Image

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:43 pm
SlytherinSilver

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason looked up from his desk as he looked Tryion over before standing up, while he shock his hand slightly before pulling back. "Hello Tryion, pleasure to meet you. Seems that you are the only student that I have at the moment but it will be alright if I introduce myself to every student when they come. Now if anything my name is Jason Johnson, so its a pleasure to meet you. If you would like you can take one of the basket balls and play if you like or use any of the equipment till the rest comes. If you have any questions you are free to come ask me as well concerns"he said. Taking the key he made his way to cabinet and unlocked the equipment so the male could take out what he would like to use. "There you go and you can put your bag in the locker room in one of the lockers and have it as yours. So go on do that before you use any of the equipment"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:54 am

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

He was long gone not hearing what the other said as he calmly walked into his classroom and looked around seeing that no one else was here and the class was empty. Sighing he made his way to the office leaving his hands to the side as he used his pants to dry the sweat off him. Well at least he knew one thing and that was the Feonix had none of the same feeling for him, so that was a good sign for him at least. He knew that in a few hours once the class ended he could go home and wash up before heading to see if any of the teachers wanted to go out and have a drink with him and if not he was alright with it. Sitting down in his chair he closed the door and looked to the board wondering what memo's he was going to put up or if he was even going to stay at the school much longer. It seemed to him that every school that he went to everyone just considered him old and odd, but not important but he shock his head and knew he could give the school five more days before he would turn in his resignation paper's pack up and leave. Sighing he leaned back into the chair and shut his eyes going to sleep since he knew that no one else would come into the class room.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:14 am
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Where: At the gym
Doing: getting the straight answer from mr. diss a lot
Feeling: Flustered, Angry, Confused, Flushed
With: Akemi...unless I ditched him, Professor a*****e
Thinking: I demand answers and for you to stop jerking my chain if you aren’t going to show me whose boss! Why is my heart racing and did I flush from him demeaning me in such a way???

Feonix had no idea what that was about but he was angry, hurt, and confused! Okay more realistically flustered and thus angry. What was wrong with him?! No. No. Not him. That jerkwad of a punkass teacher! Gremlin in disguise he was! Plus now he had an attachment...maybe. If he didn't ditch him. Storming into the gym and didn't see him. He ran through looking for him and then found a door marked office. How quaint. He slowed and opened it quietly.

Slipping in he flew over the desk and grabbed onto Jason. "WHAT IS THE BIG IDEA PROFESSOR a*****e?! WAS DEGRADING ME AND DISSING ME NOT ENOUGH?! WAS MAKE FLIRTY PROMISES IN THE LOUNGE THEN WUSSING OUT JUST TO SHOW ME MY LACK OF WORTH NOT GOOD ENOUGH?! NOW YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME HATE BY SOME PUNK a** MOVE LIKE THAT?! WHY THE ******** YOU DO THAT?! HUH?!" he yelled.

Shaking him quite a bit as he had flames lashing all around him. "WHY DID YOU KISS ME?!" He demanded. His eyes filled with anger and confusion yet his cheeks flushed and he had a flustered stammer at the first words of why. "What you kiss me for yo?!" He flusteredly got out before pushing it away or trying but the shock replaced his anger. Confusion and flustered. His form flushed more then he shoved it down.

"YOU HATE ME! SO DO NOT DO s**t JUST TO FURTHER DEMEAN AND DISS! YOU WANNA FIGHT THEN C'MON! FIGHT ME!" He demanded hotly.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:24 pm

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Feeling someone shacking him and as well yelling at him but pulled away from the person and opened his eyes as he looked up seeing it was Feonix. Moving he pulled back and looked at the other curling his fingers into fists some what annoyed and angry that he was woken up from his nap so quickly and without reason. "Why the hell did you have to wake me up that way? You could have just said something while I was running off, but no you stood there dumb found almost like you lost your train of thought or even like you were never kissed before. What you straight or something?"he asked angrily. Quickly he grabbed the others wrist and slammed him against the wall holding his wrists against the wall leaning down gently before watching him calmly. "i kissed you because I like you. Why in the world would anyone else kiss someone if they didn't like them or care about them? or are you to slow to realize that someone is trying to get close to you and get to know you "he yelled at him. Quickly he pulled away from him and left his office not wanting to fight any more or even see the other at the moment. What he did was something he disliked but stopped and looked at the male leaving his hands to the side while he blinked a bit and gently. "And who the heck told you that I hate you? I have no idea where you got that notion that I hate you, but I don't hate I either dislike or like someone that is how it goes"he said and headed to the door to leave the gym.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:03 pm
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Doing: getting the straight answer from mr. diss a lot
Feeling: shocked, flustered, slightly horny, disbeliefed anger
Thinking: That was so ******** hot...I’m still pissed and why the hell he running away?!

Feonix glared at him. “Why the hell you run off like a p***y footed female virgin?!” He spat back hotly. He glared at him. “So I am supposed to expect someone like you who makes sweet promises of showing me who is the alpha dog then teasers by taking off to just up and kiss me?! This is not some f**ked up comic book!” He cried out.

“You go off then tell me how I’m so little boy who isn’t even worth the time to follow through with your empty sweet nothings!” He criedo ut. “So yeah I was caught so far off guard my brain froze! Wasn’t like I expected the extremely sexy annoying dommy teacher to kiss me when he just told me I wasn’t worht his time!” He snapped back.

He looked at him. “I’m not straight. I just don’t trust people. I am open minded but I prefer guys. Where the hell were you when I needed someone?! Huh?! You think I expected soemone to suddenly up and give a damn?! Nobody was there when I needed someone til Zackari yet when we needed help from others nobody was there! Now his a** is dead and with him part of me died okay?!” He hissed. Icy pain in his voice.

Though an audible moan left his lips and a flush on his cheeks as his eyes showed when he got off slightly on suddenly ending up slammed against a wall with his wrists pinned so he couldn’t use the by the other male’s hands. “Anyone ever tell you that you get even sexier when you get pissed off??” He asked. Trying to keep the fact he got a bit hard from this from being noticed. Glaring at the guy as he continued.

He narrowed his eyes. “You just leave me too. You aren’t that much different. Yeah you a bit better in you’d be the stick around type most likely. Are you so slow you can’t realize I’m trying to chase you off to see if you really serious enough to stick around anyways?!” He snapped back at him. “Anyone who I can chase off isn’t worth the time of day or the time it take me to force myself to open up again.” He said sharply. “Even if they are sexy as hell and should just walk around half naked instead of hiding it.” he said a bit louder than he meant to to himself.

He looked at him. “People who use it to demean or show them just how little worth you have.” He muttered in romanian. He rushed after him and tackled him. Sitting on him and looked down at him. Glaring at him and flushed. Trying to sit so his arousal from both the teacher being so close and what had happened didn’t show. He wasn’t so aroused he couldn’t move...yet. Thankfully. “Then why did you make promises in the teacher’s lounge then turn around and go b***h you ain’t worth enough or good enough for me to follow through?! I was looking forward to the challenge and dirty promise you made then you went and backed out. Failed to follow through like the rest of the ******** world!” Speaking of which his hand had burned over the injury he’d made.

Then he bent over and nipped the teacher on the neck. Sucking on his neck and earlobe. It was his turn to torment and shock this guy dammit! He reached under the teacher and began playing with the well definied abs the man had.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:56 pm

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Growling slightly and annoyed Jason moved pulling the other's hand from his abs and pulled it behind his back and grabbed the other arm and held them both behind his back roughly while the other he gripped his neck hard. Don't you dare touch me you little ingrate. You have no right at all to touch me"he said coldly to him. Moving he pressed his knee hard against his arousal and pushed down looked at him still as he hissed a bit while he stood up quickly pulling Feonix to his feet and then out of no where hit him in the face hard and stepped back. "Fine you want to fight them come on, I will make sure you learn your lesson and so what if I made promises it was made clear that you didn't even care what i had to say or do because you already made up your mind about me. You can't stand me because you know your just going to end up a lonely guy with no friends, boyfriend or even someone to care about you"he said moving and kicking the male's legs hard to knock him down to the ground before pushing his foot against his neck while the other he pushed against his arousal more and harder. "The thing about me is I never leave someone behind no matter who they are. If i care about them i will stick with them till they are sick of me and want me gone, but you. you drive me insane to the point i care and dislike you at the same time and it annoys me. So me kissing you was something I did just to see if there was something between us both and clear there wasn't any at all"he said coldly. Pulling away he hovered above him looking at him calmly as he smirked a bit before leaning down to bite his neck hard leaving a bruise as he got up and made his way to the locker room rubbing his neck a bit. "You were getting your hopes to high up, besides I'm sure you can find someone else to go fight with and torment once your done getting yourself together and oh by the way do not worry i will not show the school that you were man handled by a teacher and got aroused from it"he said laughing as he walked into the locker room listening wondering if the other was going to come after him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:10 pm
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Doing: having a raging issue below the belt
Feeling: confused highly aroused amazed newfound respect
Thinking: O.O I am so getting off on this guy manhadling me...why???

Feonix’s eyes widened. Teacher was fast. Not like any opponent he had ever faced. Grunting and stiffled a moan that almost left when his arm was jerked and twisted behind his back. A sliver of a moan left as both were held behind his back. Eyes widened and filled with a more noticable arousal. His heart raced and he hadn’t ever been in this predicament yet it excited him. The slight roughness just made it kinky as hell. Annoying and kinky. He was getting more aroused by the minute. Dammit! How the hell could this guy play his form like this and still be so ******** arrogant?!

A sultry devil may care smile hit his lips. “Telling me not to touch you just makes me want to do it more teach.” He said in a bad boy tone. A sexy flash of teeth showed. Another shock came with a hand gripping his neck hard. What the hell? This loss of power was new to him. Had he actually met someone his match or better? No! He wouldn’t believe that! Not yet! Then he was reangry but dammit running was getting harder by the minute. AND IT WAS NOT THE ONLY THING!!! He blocked the fist to his face. Backing away from it.

“YOU ALREADY MADE YOUR MIND UP ABOUT ME! So you aren’t some innocent lady victim teach. I already know that...” he said in a hiss. “You called me out and expected me to be a good little boy. I am not a good boy or you’d not be interested. If you really are interested.” he taunted. Wrong move. He quickly learned why when his legs left contact with the ground and he thudded the ground. Groaning and half moaned when the contact with his hard arousal came again. Dammit! Grabbing the foot on his neck and shivered. Moaning despite he didn’t want to when the pressure increased. What the hell was wrong with him?! Maybe it was because he’d never met someone his equal or better like Jason. had to be it.

“If there wasn’t I wouldn’t have wasted time demanding answers. I’d have blown it off as well.” He hissed. Crying out in pleasure and shuddered. Dammit. Running...not an option. He was highly uncomfortable in his pants. He opened his eyes and glared at him. Hell. One minute he was saying something. “Yeah well you do me the same ******** way but worse! One minute yo utalkng you like me the next you stabbing me through and throwing me down disses worse than anyone else ever!” He spat.

OH hell no! He did nto just say that! “I wouldn’t lie about this prize of war. I have to get forced to get treated. I carry my battlescars with pride.” He shouted. Standing up...not easy. Getting up and stalked...best he could he was that uncomfortable in his tight pants that hid nothing of his arousal and followed Jason into the room. Lustfilled. He pushed him against the nearest locker and planted his mouth on him with passionate arousal. Albeit most of that passion was anger. He skillffully burned off Jason’s shirt without hurting the man himself. Biting the mans lower lip. “You made this issue now man up and fix it.” He said in a sexual whisper in Jason’s ear. Grinding against him before kissing him again.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Twilight_Moth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:58 am
TimeKeys

User Image
Akemi ━━Hoshi
T H E xxxxKawaii

Akemi followed after the interesting redhead and smiled slightly. Lightly he touched his own lips were the other had kissed him. It hadn't been bad it had been really nice actually. But he wondered about it..what did it mean? Slowly he made his way in the others trail and blinked noticing where it lead.

The brunette slowly moved into the gym. He heard voices coming from the locker room and smiled as he moved to open the door. He wondered if the Firefly was fighting with the teacher again. But what he saw was not something he had expected. The pair were against each other and kissing. His smile wavered but he only allowed that a moment. He watched his lilac colored eyes fixed on the pair. He understood now. "My..mistake.." he mumbled. Closing the door he turned and moved off, well it wasn't the first time he'd been given a meaningless kiss. He should have been use to it by now to be honest. But it's not as if anyone could tell his emotions he always hid them behind his smile after all. With a soft sigh he stuck his hands in his pockets and moved off to find some place else to be.

(Exit)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:33 am
TimeKeys

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
The Prosopamnesiac
With
PEOPLE WHO I DON'T WANT TO KNOW

Mircea had left the office feeling more confident than he had entered, he didn't feel like going to the dorms but instead he decided to go to class, he could wait until the end of the day to put away his luggage and get comfortable with his new living arrangement, thinking about it made the boy somewhat anxious, he had never lived in a dorm before and certainly not with a stranger. He wonder how it would be like, constantly pestering the boy with first time greetings until his mind start to remember who it is, "I'm sure they'll understand." Mircea muttered walking down the hall, he wondered where he should go and decided that the Gym would deem to be more interesting, as he approached the room he saw as someone left with hands stuck in his pocket and looking a little disappointed? Mircea ignored it and walked in, frowning when he saw how empty it was but he heard subtle sounds from the locker room, ah maybe people are changing to their PE attire?

The Romanian approached the locker room, pushing the door open and walking into the room, his eyes squint adjusting at the slight change in light, "I thought for a second that no- ce puii mei!?" literally 'what my chickens?', he swore in Romanian with the equalivant phrase to the English 'What the hell'. He didn't expect to walk in on two males getting frisky with one another. When his crimson eyes had registered what he was seeing (a delay of 2 seconds), he quickly slap a hand over his eyes, incredibly flustered with embarrassment from seeing something so exclusive "I'm sorry! I didn't mean- I'll leave!!" words fumbled out of his mouth as he backed to the door blindly, his back smack the door with a soft thud and the white haired male jumped in fright, muttering in Romanian as he twist around and pushed the door open "I-er...Have fun..?" He called out hesitantly over his shoulder as he left the locker room, he felt stupid instantly for saying that but the male didn't know what to say at all. He briskly walked out of the gym, face flustered with scarlet red. He didn't drop his hand until he was well out of the Gym.

[ EXIT]  

Kumorisky

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:24 am

TimeKeys

Little Broken D0ll

Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Groaning he hissed a bit and looked at the other and grabbed a hold of his wrists before pushing him against the lockers pulling back as he pressed his knee against his arousal. "And who said I was even going to fix it in the first place Firefly? Besides seems you gave the impression that you like someone else and wanted them. So go be with the one that kissed you and not me. You can fix it yourself later or maybe have him help you fix it. Either way its not my problem any more, you gave up any claim to have me do that or even have me help you the moment you kissed someone else. Your saying that I have to own up to it and as well the one stabbing you through and through well guess again. Your the one doing that to Akemi and me, so go be with a male your own age and stop jerking me around"he hissed and pulled away pushing Feonix out of the locker room. "Come in here again and I will make sure you get a detention.So leave and go have fun with Akemi"he said leaving the locker room hearing both the comments from the two boys. Quickly he walked back to his office and closed the door and locked in as he pulled on the spare shirt and sat down holding his arms across his chest and his back to the glass. He was angry but at the same time he was angry that he thought it would actually work. Smirking he shock his head and looked to the wall and then headed to the computer to do what he needed to get the school back into sports.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:19 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Where: At the gym, ???
Doing: having a raging issue below the belt
Feeling: confused, angry, but hurting and hates the world again
With: No one at the end
Thinking: I KNEW IT!!! HE JUST WANTED MY WEAKNESSES SO HE COULD DESTROY ME!!!

Feonix narrowed his eyes he never even heard the others. He also hadn’t meant anything by that. “You ******** a*****e. I did no such thing! I don’t have anyone since Zackari’s death! I hada stalker who wouldnt’ shut up and go the ******** away.” He hissed. He was filled with confusion. “That wasn’t even thought it was instinctual to shut up a nonstop talking stalker guy who wouldn’t leave me the hell alone! Besides it isn’t like you openly shouted interest!” He hissed. "I didn't play with anyone. I don't even know what you talking about!"

However, he froze and his eyes widened. It was like a torrent and cascade of never ending icy waters and wind. He was not aroused in more. Horror and then agonized pain and then loathing hatred on his face. Then heartbroken tormented pain and sorrow. Along with a look of a guy who just got more proof why he hated the world. “I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU WERE ******** WITH ME!!!” He yelled. “YOU DID ALL THAT JUST TO GET ME TO ADMIT WEAKNESSES! ADMIT INTEREST AND ATTRACTION SO YOU COULD SNEER IN MY FACE! USE IT TO DESTROY AND RIP ME APART! YOU WERE JERKING MY CHAIN! SO DO NOT EVER DARE ACCUSE ME OF IT!! THIS WASS ALL JUST A ******** GAME TO YOU PROFESSOR! I KNEW IT! I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO DOUBT IT!!! YOU A CONVINCING ******** ICE COLD SHALLOW EVIL B****D!!! I FELL FOR IT HOOK, LINE AND SINKER!!!”

He shoved him away. A couple tears fell down his cheeks rippling with flames but this made him angrier. “It wasn't intended as anything and I did not intentionally do anything to the fruityrose guy! It was a reflex from childhood! You most likely did the same s**t at my age! At least I am up front when I am going to play someone! I don’t know what condoluted world you live in but I HAD NO ONE! I STUPIDLY ALLOWED MYSELF TO ADMIT FEELINGS AND ATTRACTION AND INTEREST IN YOU!!! YOU WERE JUST JERKING MY CHAIN AND USING ME FOR YOUR OWN TWISTED AMUSEMENTS FROM THE GET GO!!! YOU SELFISH NO HEART a*****e!!!”

He turned away from him shoving him into the wall. “GIVE ME DETENTION! SEND ME TO JAIL! I DO NOT ******** CARE!! I OPENED UP TO YOU DESPITE MY INSTINCTS AND YOU USED IT TO DESTROY WHAT WAS LEFT OF ME! I HOP YOU HAPPY PLAYER BECAUSE I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!!! I OWN UP TO NO ONE BECAUSE THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE!! SCREW YOU AND YOUR FAKE a** INTEREST AND MORALS! YOU SATANS RIGHT HAND MAN YOU COLD HEARTED SADIST!!!”

He left and wasn’t needing it. “I DO NOT KNOW ANY AKEMI NOR DO I CARE!! I HATE YOU YOU LYING FLAKEY PRETENDER! YOU ARE WORSE THAN ME! YOU BRING SOMEONE OUT THEIR SHELL AWAKEN s**t JUST TO SHATTER THAT BIT OF HEART AND LIFE FOR YOUR OWN ******** JOY!” He had liked him but now he was heartbroken. Hated the world and wanted to go do s**t he promised not to.

(exit)  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:42 am

TimeKeys

Little Broken D0ll

Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Hearing what the other said he turned around and looked at the window and curled his fingers and hissed more. Quickly he unlocked the door and ran after him as he grabbed his wrist's and dragged him back to his office locking the door after they were both in the office. Blinking he grabbed both wrists and slammed him against the walls kicking the blinds to close them as he held the other to the wall by his chest. "You really think I was playing with you? I never do anything like that ever to someone, not even to the ones I like and crush on. You did it by leading me on from the start with your sassy talk and way you moved, you pushed it and pushed it till you literally stuck in my mind and made me wonder and feel like I was a normal person again. I liked you, I actually wanted to know if you had any feelings for me so I kissed you because that thought never left my mind till i got to the gym and even to your class"he said annoyed now. Shacking he held his hands above his chest as with the other he ran it up his sides while he pressed up against him not caring that he was going to let the other know he was aroused. "You are as much to blame on all this as I am to blame. So listen to me clearly otherwise I will just let you and you can do as you like or you can stay and we can take care of this like we are supposed to. I like you, hell maybe even love you but at the moment all I know is if you walk out that door I may as well leave the school and not look back but i know I will regret hurting you from the start. I have a heart but like you I have been hurt before and I do not want to actually get it hurt again so I had my doubts but I still tried to go after you. So shut up and think about this Feonix, if I had no interest in you then why did I fight you and chase after you again? Or why did I kiss you and make you go after me to the locker room? Everything I was doing i was doing to see if you had any interest in me and you do. So I am was never pretending about my feelings for you" he said calmly and pulled back as he stood back watching him. "I never meant to destroy you nor hurt you, I only did what i thought was right to protect myself from getting hurt . But I wanted you to open up to me because I like you and a lot"he said and looked away. Moving he walked to the door and held the door open as he gripped the knob tightly "So your choice you can leave and I will take the blame and leave the school or you can stay and we work this out, your choice Feonix?"he said.

Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff