Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:23 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tenderly he thought to himself the whole time as he cleaned off the bleachers listening to what Sato said and blinked surprised by what he said. Shifting he looked over to the other a bit frowning slightly, "Sato who ever said you were a third wheel? I never ever saw you as that when it comes to the three of us. I see us all as a pair or family or something but I never saw you as a third wheel . I want you both to live with me in the house cause I care about you both very much"he said calmly as he looked to the bleachers noticing he over did it on the spot he was working on heading to finish the rest.

Genkawolf
Ah okay

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:56 pm
User Image

Sato slowed down when he saw a glimpse of a slight frown on Jason's face. He was interested in what the man has to say. "You sound just like John. Seems harbor the same family concept. Tides are turning and he has expressed you would do just about anything to keep the family together. I would have you in the loop, but this place isn't right place" he replied and finished up the lap around the court. He stopped jump roping and return the rope to where it needs to be in the storage room then headed over to his bag by the bleachers.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:25 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking over he took a small breath as he thought to himself a bit as he ran his hand through his hair gently thinking a bit before he sighed slightly. "Because I care about you and I do not want to lose you just because John has come back. I care about you very much and if that is not a good reason then I am out of them"he said calmly as he began to close up the bleachers while he thought to himself a bit.

Genkawolf
Ah okay

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:27 am
User Image

"I understand that you care, Jason and so does John, but unlike you two I'm a very much a minor. Unless you can somehow adopt me as your little brother or something then otherwise my current guardian still has control of where I'm sent to next once she finds the truth of this school" Sato sums up his situation of what he told John earlier before last class. He picks up his bag, "I'm ready to head back to the house" he said and waits by the doors.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:02 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Heading to the office he took small breaths as he rubbed his neck slightly looking over to John thinking a bit before he looked at Sato gently. "Then I guess that I will have to do that if that is case and means being able to have you with us"he said calmly. Shifting he rubbed his neck again "Just wondering how I should carry him and then start the paperwork for your adoption"he said gently.

Genkawolf
Ah okay

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:45 am
User Image

"John sure knows him well" thought Sato after hearing that Jason will go through the adoption option. "I will leave it up to you then and the court stuff" he said to him. "You could carry him on your back or bridal style" he suggested. He wondered how comfortable that office bed is to be sleeping this long.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:16 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason blinked slightly as he looked over at the other blushing a tad bit, before he looked down biting his bottom lip slightly shifting unsure how to answer to that. Moving he watched Sato gently before he moved heading to the office to get John as he rubbed the back of his neck opening the door gently. "Bridal style I think he will never forgive me for it, its not his style to be treated like a girl. I guess I could carry him on my back and still hold your hand if you would like or you think it would be to much. Either way we will figure it out and the court thing we will figure out as well"he said gently. Walking over to John he softly shock him a bit "John, its time to wake up"he said tenderly as he shock him again.

Genkawolf
Ah okay

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:04 am
User Image

Sato stayed where he was by the exit to be ready to open the door for Jason. "Don't understand why he would be against it. The female seems perfect for him and you two are practically a married couple. Also its better than over the shoulder and too big for under arm position and you would have your hands full if he was on your back" he replied. "Holding hands would have been nice though" he thought and he was a little worried about the whole court thing in how things will turn out in the end.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:14 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Thinking a bit he shifted as he thought to himself a before he moved picking John up and placed him onto his back gently biting his own lip still. "We may act like a married couple but still its like we are starting all over now that his memory is gone. I do not mind it will just be difficult and different but I do not mind. Still he never really was one to accept the female position in our relationship, so being carried like a girl will only make him upset or make him think that he is weak"he said gently. Walking a bit he held him up tenderly before holding his hand out for Sato to take it he wanted smiling a bit. "I can still hold your hand like promised or you do not want that no more ?"he asked stepping out of the gym with him waiting to see what he would do.

Genkawolf
Ah okay

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:17 pm
User Image

"Guess we will agree to disagree since I didn't personally know him before the accident so I can't make any comparisons. Seems submissive based on the chat we had earlier before class and reminds a lot of you. Nothing with being weak and I would know. Plus means plenty of chances of growth for him" Sato replied and held the door open for Jason. "Why not, at least hand holding will keep the predators away" he said and grabs the hand held out to him with his small hand then holds onto it tightly. [exit]
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:32 am
User Image

Kana arrived at the gym after coming from Language class with Jiho. Gym class is his last class of the afternoon and because he was sure he will be tired after this class is over with. "Is Jason here today?" he asked Sato as soon as he saw him.
User Image

Sato yawns a little as he walks from another direction to the gym. Recognizes Kana right away then he shrugs, "Don't know. We will just have to find out" he said. His hearing minimized because of his sleepiness and he was pretty ready for a nap. Open the door whether it was due to his ability to unlock things or the door happen to be unlocked and goes on inside.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:27 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Walking into the classroom calmly and softly Jason took small breaths rubbing his eyes gently and softly from the lack of sleep before hearing his phone go off again. Figuring it has to be from the lawyers, walking he looked over seeing that Kana and Sato had come he waved before answering the call talking on the phone calmly heading to the office to drop his bag off and teach the class. Speaking on the phone tenderly trying not to raise his voice or miss out what was being said to him about the matters that he was dealing with.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:44 pm
User Image

Kana went in the gym after Sato then waves a little back to the teacher when he sees him. "Have you seen the blonde student Moris and his boyfriend?" he asked Sato thinking he might have seen them. "Okay, its not like attendance is mandatory if they don't show up" he said setting his bag by the bleachers. With Sato taking a nap, he went on ahead and do his warm-up stretches.
User Image

Sato waves back to Jason then he shakes his head. "I don't keep track with other students' whereabouts. Plus this one and the one this morning, that you were in, are the only classes I currently attend and we both know he isn't or his boyfriend isn't in that one" he answered Kana as he set down his bag on the bleachers. Decided to take a quick nap and laid on the bleachers to do it.
((OOC: Moris will be absent for this class and that goes for his boyfriend because they left school early.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:56 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Finishing the phone call soon afterwards he closed the phone as he took small breaths placing it into his bag glancing upward to see who had come in again. "hello Kana and Sato. Wait where did Sato go? And I haven't seen the two since the last time they came to class. Is everything alright with the two?" he asked worried. Making his way to the office as he stopped seeing Sato was inside heading to get some rest and rubbed his back worried about him since they were still recovering from their trip to the hot springs. "Sato are you feeling alright? The hot springs and bath was not to much for you were they? Didn't bring Ritsuka with you? The lawyers called they want us to be there later today to go over some more things before the papers are up and needed to sign. Do you think we could do that?" he asked him softly. He could see that Sato was tiered as he looked over to Kana gently "What are we going to be playing Kana?" he asked the other.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:58 am
User Image

Kana points towards the bleachers when the teacher asks where Sato went off to. "I know very little. Could be recovering from the jump rope accident yesterday" he said about Moris and Jeffery. "Maybe some hoops" he answered after a moment of thinking.
User Image

"No, its not about the bath house. Just didn't get enough sleep last night and I'm not Ritsuka's babysitter. I said I could and it is the weekend tomorrow. Give me half an hour and I will attend class afterwards" Sato answered sleepily. Curls up some with his ears down and goes back to sleep.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas