Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:29 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hearing Kana explain to him what could have happened with the other two he nodded setting his bag down with his phone in the office the he looked to Sato. When he asked the other about everything he blinked slightly surprised because even though he could see that the male was exhausted however it was the way he said certain things made him shocked that he was worried slightly. Nodding he stepped back biting his own lip 'Sorry I asked those questions.Guess it was wrong of me to assume that Ritsuka could have someone he could connect to and come to depend on as a friend'he thought to himself as he looked to Kana calmly. "Alright some hoops sound good, we can start when you like or would you like to play on your own?" he asked softly.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:52 am
User Image

Kana stood up after finished stretching then started heading for the storage room. He looks back to the teacher when he hears the question and half way to the destination. "More the merry, sir. Maybe a small competition added in" he said then heads over to get the hula hoops.
User Image

Trembling and shivering the voices of the ghosts reaching his ears, the very source of his lack of sleep. Didn't have his special ear plugs with him and knew the pair was somewhere inside the house because that was the sort of pranks the ghosts do with his valuables.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:47 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason nodded a bit before letting Kana get what was needed seeing him going to the hula hoops thinking slightly before glancing over to Sato seeing him struggling to get some sleep. Walking over to the other he softly picked him up carrying him into the office so he could sleep on the mattress there as well, even hoping that some soft music would help the ghost's stay away. Getting there he set the other down a bit covering him up before placing the music on as he got some ear plugs placing them in for Sato hoping that would work for the time being before heading to Kana. "So we doing hula hoops or playing hoops since I am a little confused now"he said laughing softly as he smiled since he was confused a bit.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:55 am
User Image

Kana picked out two hula hoops from the storage after examining their condition. They were good enough in his opinion to be used. "Hula hoops, sir" he responded then hands one out to the teacher.
User Image

Sato didn't resist in being removed from the bleachers then placed on the office bed. The trembling stopped though after the ear plugs were in muffling the voices and seem far away from being n a different part of the gym. The soft music helped lulled him into deeper and start to recover from his exhaustion.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:42 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Hearing no more whimpering coming from his office he figured that what he did to help Sato had helped him in fact so he just let him sleep for the class period. Glancing to Kana as he held the hula hoop out as he smiled gently taking the one that was being held out to him "Thank you, and alright now I am all clear on what we are doing" he said tenderly.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:47 pm
User Image

"No problem, sir" Kana said to being thanked by his teacher. He walks towards the middle of the gym with his own hoop in hand. "Is this Ritsuka, you asked Sato about, a student at this school?" he asked Jason. Moves the hoop over his head to get in position of it being around his waist.
((skipping Sato until its time for him to wake up))
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:03 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Holding his own hula hoop in his arm he took a small breath before making his way after Kana to do this as he thought to himself a bit before running his hand through his hair. Hearing the question that Kana was asking about Ritsuka he blinked wondering how he should answer this question. "Yes Ritsuka is a student here its just he has a very hard time getting around the school because he is blind. He transfered here to this school a few months back but I lost contact to where he was living or where he was because of his past, but he is a student here. Why have you seen him?" he asked

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:59 am
User Image

Kana started moving his hips to keep the hoop in motion once he started. He listens to the teacher while he does that. "Not in person" he said at first. "I think he showed up at the stables this morning, but couldn't attend class because we were going horse back riding and teacher said he could come by at a later time for learning the basics" he explained the gist of what happened back at the stables this morning.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:01 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening to him as he took small breaths tilting his head a bit but he moved around as he thought to himself a bit and softly "I see,well its hard for Ritsuka to get to any classes since he can't see. He is trying to get to the classes that he can and ones that Sato is in since he considers him his friend, a very close friend. Still its a little sad he couldn't join the class with Sato and I am sure that they will find a class or two they can share together" he said softly moving the hula hoop calmly while he watched Kana to see what he was doing.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:26 am
User Image

Kana strategically moves the hoop up his body while listening to the teacher's response. "Considering how remote the stables are to the buildings sounds impressive that he made it there on his own. When it comes to classes boils down to which teachers are willing to accommodate special needs students like you and Mr. Wildshadow because in general that is sort of how it is for the student body in a school when not everyone learns the same way" he responded. Moving the hoop around his neck to prepare to toss it up and catch with one of his arms. "In this case with less students equals more attention to each individual".
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:42 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Moving the hula hoop around he took small breaths before he moved it to his leg for a little bit as he blinked slightly thinking to himself before glancing to what Kana was doing. "Well you are right about that Kana, not a lot of people will accommodate people with special needs , a lot of times they will just abuse the person because they know they won't say nothing back because they think its normal really. That is what happened to Ritsuka actually, he was never blind from what he has told me or gathered mostly. He became blind when he was 10 years old when his foster father decided to take advantage of him when no one was home, and Ritsuka fought back which only made the father upset. He beat him pretty severely that the rest of the family saw what he was doing and joined in before the foster father took bleach and poured it over his eyes and face. They rushed him to the hospital saying that he fell into a container of bleach by accident, the doctor's managed to stop any more damage but they couldn't save his sight. The system asked if that is what happened and Ritsuka said yes and stayed with the family where I think they were still abusing him" he said softly as he moved the hula hoop around his leg as he took small breaths as he thought for a bit. "Everyone learns differently yes, but sometimes it doesn't mean you can't give them a shot to try and learn and see what happens. Sometime they might excell more in the class than people thought however you are right as well the less students there are in a class than there is more time for each individual student" he said tenderly. Thinking a bit he shifted a bit as he moved gently "The class he came to, it was with animals, horses to be correct? How much did he actually miss the first day?" he asked

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:30 pm
User Image

"Did Ritsuka tell you all that had happened to him?" asked Kana. Didn't have a particular reaction to after hearing what Ritsuka as a child because is full aware of how people can be so much worse than animals. "I'm really trying my best. Being on a horse was the latest challenge aside from riding one" he admits shuddering a little. Switched arms while moving the hula hoop after doing the toss and catch. "Basics for horse caring and riding" he answered.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:07 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Hearing him ask about how he knew what had happened to Ritsuka he wondered how to answer it before shifting slightly, "It was in his file however if you look at his wings and bdy you can see the wounds as well scares. You can tell they have been there for a long time longer than about a year or more. He told me a little about it when I found him out of breath at the school gates" he spoke gently.Blinking he kept hula hooping as he looked over hearing Kana tell him about his class and what his opinion was when it came to riding a horse. Softly he laughed slightly but he ran his hand through his hair a bit "Well at least you faced it well and got past it, now you can learn from it and get better. Sometimes facing a challenge or fear is hard and scary but when you do it's the best feeling anyone can get" he said tenderly.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:48 pm
User Image

"Still it that is a lot of inside info to be taking in" Kana comments. "At least attending this academy he could have a chance of putting his past behind him and having a better future, right sir?" he asked Jason. Tosses the hoop in the air again then does a spin roll on the gym floor and grab it when it rolls back to him. "Sure, when it goes well, but a bad experience could also set you back which is probably where my fear stems from" he guessed on the origin of why he fears horses.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:37 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Thinking a bit he took a small breath as he moved a bit and ran his hand through his hair "Well that is what is hoping for and what I hope he will get here as well. Than again if he see's that everyone is just mistreating him or even just doesn't want to treat him like any other student he might withdraw again and go further away" he said calmly. Watching the other as he took a small breath as he laughed but he gave Kana a clap of approval thinking slightly. Hearing what Kana was saying about the bad experience on where the fear comes from "I see, well you sometimes have to face those bad experience and make them good experience. Still I do understand that we all have fears and take your time facing them" he spoke

Genkawolf

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces