Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:58 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stopping by the office door seeing that Sato was awake that he gave a soft smile before rubbing Ritsuka's hand gently leading him inside slightly with just his arm. "Sato seems you have someone who is worried about you just as much as I am. Would you like it if I left you two alone for a bit to catch up. Class is still happening so if you two would like to join me and Kana you both are welcome to" he said gently letting Ritsuka's hand slip into Sato's before turning to face Kana as he saw him place the hoops to the side that he tilted his head a bit. "I am guessing that you don't want to continue the hoops or are you wanting to check on the two in the office before continuing with the hoops?" he asked curiously.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ignoring the pain Rituska followed but feeling the movement stop he stopped as well that his ears flicker wondering what was going on but it was getting harder to tell if he was hearing right because of the recent damage. Hearin Jason say something and than guide him inside he started to move again until he felt his hand in someone else that he tilted his head gently."Sato?" he asked meekly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:20 pm
User Image

Kana stayed by the doorway and peered in the office looks towards the others. "Just checking" he responded to Jason. Didn't matter to him of what they decide to do. "I'm not done beating you in hoops" he said to the teacher with a smirk on his lips.
User Image

Sato glances to the other two taking notice of them then turns his sights back on Ritsuka. "Sorry to worry you both and yes I would very much like to be alone with him. Would have to take a rain check on class. Don't even have the energy to observe today" he replied to Jason. Holds on to Ritsuka's hand then he smiles gently, "Yes, its Ritsuka. I'm happy we're together again" he said to him softly.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:35 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked to him calmly as he laughed softly with what he said as he smiled a bit before walking over to him gently, "Well than lets see who beats who in hoops than Kana. Not going to hold back now since there is no point in that now is there"he said teasing the other as he took small breaths before he looked over to the other two before nodding slightly "Alright no worries about that Sato, you and Ritsuka can be excused from class today. We will leave you two alone now" he said calmly making his way out of the office with Kana heading back to the hoops.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Hearing the other respond that it was him that he himself smiled gently as he relaxed softly holding onto the other's hand tenderly. Than when he heard that they were excused from class and what was going on with Sato that he wasn't able to sleep well that it worried him gently. Moving gently he titled his head a bit "Sato is everything okay? SOmething the matter? Did someone hurt you?" he asked worried as he held his hand gently.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:27 pm
User Image

Kana chuckles a little then smiles confidently, "Let's see what you got then" he said boldly to Jason. He headed back to the hoops, that were still against the wall, to grab the one he was using previously.
User Image

Sato pressed his forehead against Ritsuka's forehead gently for a moment. "Doesn't seem like he has a fever, I think" he thought. "Ok" he replied to Jason then shifted his view back on Ritsuka. "I should be asking you those questions. Your body's condition is not at best. We should disinfect these scratches" he said examining his friend's body more. "To answer you questions. No, nothing is okay, but you're here so I'm sure it will be even better now. You're my soul healer" he said and kisses the other on the forehead.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:50 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason Looked back to the two smaller males just one more time to check up on them to make sure they were okay before focusing his gaze back to Kana. Seeing him grab the hoop he smirked slightly before walking over to the wall to get his glancing to the male, "Very bold words for someone your age. You think you can beat me Kana?"he said gently watching the male.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Feeling the other's forehead against his forehead he stood still letting the other do as he wanted just listening to see what he was doing and such that he felt some what relieved the other wasn't sick or hurt from what he felt. Blinking gently he wondered why he and Sato were being excused but left it alone as he looked up when he was spoken to by Sato that he blinked "What wouldn't or scratches are you talking about Sato? And if there are any than I will be okay with disindecting them if you d them"he said gently. Calmly he blinked waiting to see what happens now as he listened to the answer that he blushed slightly for some reason but he felt glad the other was feeling a bit better now that he was there. "What is a soul Healer?" he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:35 am
User Image

"Just have to watch me and be in awe" Kana said confidently. He picked up his hoop then walks some distance away from the wall. Once he was several feet away he twirling it around with his hands.
User Image

Sato accepts the permission to disinfect so he went to get the first-aid kit. "The ones on your delicate skin. I've noticed that you're skin does injury" he responded. "Something or someone that heals the soul figuratively" he explained. He opened up the kit and took out a packet of disinfectant wipes then ripped the top off. "This could sting a little" he warns before unfolding the one wipe and rubs it on some of the scratches.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:17 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled gently as he tilted his head but he watched Kana calmly to see what he was doing while he held the hoop to the side. Smiling softly he took a few breaths as he slightly watched curious to see how the other was doing all the while he kept his ears open to make sure the two in the office were okay.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked as his ears flickered a bit while he took a few breaths but he heard what the other said that he wondered how he could have delicate skin when he honestly thought it was ugly or rough. "oh, I am sorry. I didn't notice them or even feel them, i am sorry, but I don't think my skin is delicate" he spoke softly. Hearing him explain what a soul healer is that he wondered if he really was but he nodded softly to show his thanks for having it explained to him. Hearing the warning he braced himself for it but it slightly stung but it didn't hurt him so he just tilted his head a bit. "Thank you for explaining what a soul healer is, and are all disinfectant supposed to sting or hurt or are some okay" he asked flinching when it went to some of the deeper wounds since those did hurt.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:55 pm
User Image

Kana switched back and forth moving the hoop around the hands a few times. As he continued on he quicken the movements down to his elbows. Stop after a few loops, "Your turn, Jason" he said to the teacher smirking.
User Image

"Isn't having these scratches prove that you're skin is delicate. Common kind of skin to have. Even I have which is very inconvenient for a clumsy person like myself" Sato explained to Ritsuka. He would get or cuts on knees and hands whenever he fell usually from running. "You're welcome, and it supposed to happen because that is how you know its working and during what it is supposed to do" he answered and finished up using the wipes then dropped them in the trash can now that they're used.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:23 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason shifted as he took a small breath before he moved as he gently started to move the hoop over his wrist above his head as he moved it down slowly watching the other."Well I don't want to do to much and make you feel bad" he spoke gently moving it down his arm and to his neck moving to his shoulders slowly.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked as his ears flickered a bit while he took a few breaths but he heard what the other said that he wondered how he could have delicate skin when he honestly thought it was ugly or rough. "oh, I am sorry. I didn't notice them or even feel them, i am sorry, but I don't think my skin is delicate" he spoke softly. Hearing him explain what a soul healer is that he wondered if he really was but he nodded softly to show his thanks for having it explained to him. Hearing the warning he braced himself for it but it slightly stung but it didn't hurt him so he just tilted his head a bit. "Thank you for explaining what a soul healer is, and are all disinfectant supposed to sting or hurt or are some okay" he asked flinching when it went to some of the deeper wounds since those did hurt.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:33 pm
User Image

Kana watches him while holding his hoop under one arm. He laughs a little, "Are boasting or flexing, sir?" he asked him. "You do have the pace and control to back it up it seems" he admits.

User Image

"That is a part of life. Pain is not entirely a bad thing because it tells the brain when there is something going on with the body" Sato explained. He was going to ask what happened with Ritsuka after lunch time at the house, but he wasn't sure if he should bring it up. "Depends how bad the wound is. Disinfecting does help to avoid infections and promote good scabbing" he responded. "Jason and I are supposed to meet up with the lawyers later. Want to come with?" he asked him.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:38 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking over to the other he smiled gently before shacking his head a bit "No, I am just being myself. I don't want to over do it or plus make you feel bad about yourself either" he said tenderly watching him as he moved it a bit further down gently and softly. "I am also pacing myself so I am not running out of breath or worse hurting myself in any way" he said tenderly.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening to the other the whole time as he took small breaths while his ears flickered a bit while the other kept cleaning the wounds out that he bite his own lip. Slightly he flinched when it hit a deeper one and soon relaxed afterwards "I see, but what if you can't feel as much pain any more or what pain is any more. And would you like me to go with you to the lawyers or no? I will only go if you want me to go" he said tenderly while he listened the whole time. "Thank you for telling me all the information about disinfection and how it can help with infections and good care"he said gently.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:29 am
User Image

Kana raised one eyebrow, "Uh huh. I'm no sore loser and I don't get a big head when I do win" he exclaimed. "You must be quite rusty then" he commented. He wondered if the teacher was making up excuses to look better or to explain why he lose if it happens.

User Image

"That would typically be caused by an infection which could lead to losing a limb or some flesh which is not something you want to happen" Sato explained. "I want you to go. I want your support" he tells him as he put away the first aid kit. "No problem. Just one of those things you learn in physical education" he said smiling.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:40 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason blinked as he looked over gently and softly while he took small breaths "A little bit rusty since I haven't used a hop in a long time plus most people assume its girly or only for females. So guess its my fault for giving up on it" he said gently as he kept going softly moving it to his other arm and than his wrist.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka nodded gently and softly while he took a few breaths before he moved slightly thinking to himself before he nodded "Thank you for explaining it still, you really do know a lot Sato he spoke softly. Moving a bit when he heard the other moving away that he sat still waiting for him to come back but he listened to the other the whole time "What else can you learn in physical education? And if you want me to go with you and support you than I will do that for you and I will do my best to support you in any way possible"he spoke.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:15 pm
User Image

Kana held his hoop with the bottom end touching the floor. "Girly? I've never seen a girl use one" he replied. "Hoops usually for entertainment purposes pass childhood. Even I don't use them that much over the years" he said to him.

User Image

Sato sat down on the bed, "No problem. People will use facts just to get you keep calm if sympathizing doesn't work and that is why I shared" he explained to him. "You can learn how to stay fit, how to work with others and can learn more about yourself. I know you will because that is one of your best qualities" he answered Ristuka.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:20 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked over to him as he moved a bit before moving the hoop to his hips that he looked over to him slightly "Well I have seen girls use it more than any males have used it, but as well haven't you seen them use the hoops in the olympic or no?" Cause I am sure that I have seen them use it a lot there" he said tenderly. As he gently left it on his waist for the time being while he shifted "I haven't used a hoop in a long while at least not for a couple of years either"he said.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Hearing the other sit down on the bed that Ritsuka took that as the other wanting to sit down or he was exhausted that he sat felt around a bit till he found the bed and sat down next to him listening the whole time. "i see but what if those facts only make it worse or not keep you calm. But I will always share everything that i can with you no matter what" he said softly and gently. Thinking a bit as he moved listening to him before he smiled tenderly "I see thank you for explain it to me as well and thank you for saying that about me. Thought I don't think its my best quality at all. thought thank you for saying that" he said softly.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff