Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:05 am
User Image

"Sight isn't needed for jump roping. Just make sure you don't move from your spot" Sato replied. "It is all about timing. The rope starts off from behind you and when you move it forward over your head it will make a sound as it hits the floor then you hop up and move the rope to go behind you. Is my explanation clear to you?" he asked him. He demonstrated the sound he was talking about with his own jump rope by acting out the movements. He was ready to help his friend through the motions as well to assist him in getting used to this jump roping exercise.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:20 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ritsuka blinked a bit as he listened to the other as he tilted his head but he was intrested and listening the whole time so that way he could figure out as well how to do it the way sato was saying. hearing the sound made him flinch a bit as he bite his own lip gently before he nodded gently "I will try it" he said gently moving to try it out the way the other had said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:17 pm
User Image

Sato wasn’t sure if he was seeing things when had caught sight of a concerning reaction from his meek friend, Ritsuka during the demo. “If you’re feeling any discomfort feel free to me” he said to him as his friend was getting ready to jump rope. “Once he starts to get the hang of it then we can start jump roping together” he thought while keeping his eyes on his friend.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:12 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Letting his ears flicker gently as he listened to the other but he kept his hands on the jump rope just so he could at least try this. Hearing the other speak he nodded gently "i will let you know, but I will try it"He said gently. Slowly he moved to do the movement with the rope or at least he was going to try and do it as he heard it near the ground and that he flinched again but jumped as he made it up before trying it again as he kept flinching slightly when he heard it hit the ground but kept going.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:12 am
User Image

Sato monitored his friend while he continued to jump rope, “Great you’re doing well” he praised him. He wondered if they should continue jump roping because of all the flinching he saw him do.“Maybe jump roping was a bad choice after all, but it was meant to be a warm-up exercise anyways” he thought to himself and frowning. “You can stop now if you want to. You’ve proven you can do it on your own” he wasn't going to force him to stop, but he wanted him to know he doesn't have to keep going. “We can move on to racket-ball like we had agreed to earlier” he said, folding his own jump rope in his hands.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:53 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Slowly even with the flinching he kept going taking small breaths to himself calm before his ears flickered a little bit when he heard the praise that he kept going wanting to make his friend happy and smile with this. Thought he kept listening as he heard the next bite and hse stopped slightly getting his legs caught against the ropes that he feel and hit the floor a bit. "I am sorry if i ruined......jump rope for you, I don't.....want that at all" he spoke gently as he took small breaths slowly picking himself up as he thought to himself slightly wondering what to do to make up for it. "We can keep doing the jump rope.....if you want and don't worry about me" he spoke as he took a few breaths as he moved slightly standing up while he straightend himself out so they could continue.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:07 pm
User Image

Sato was concerned for Ritsuka after witnessing him fall, “Are you okay?” he asked him. “Uh, no. The jump-roping was a warm up and we have just enough class time left for this next activity” he explained why they are moving on to the next activity. “I wouldn’t be a good friend or decent person if I didn’t worry about you, Ritsuka because I do care about your well-being” he said and placed a hand on his shoulder after his friend has gotten up. “Also if you want to continue hump roping then I won’t stop you” he said acknowledging Ritsuka's effort in jump roping.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:52 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked softly his ears flickering softly and gently while he listened to the other before he moved to find out what they were doing thought he wondered what it could all be and if Sato would be happy with this."Jump rope was a warm up" he said softly and gently to himself. Feeling Sato's hand on his shoulder he relaxed slightly more "I know you care about my well being just as i care about yours......I just don't want to become a burden to you or worse have you dislike me cause of my clumsiness" he said gently. Thought he was curious as to what the next activity was so he softly nodded "We can start the next activity when you are ready" he said gently

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:08 am
User Image

"Everyone is a little clumsy and I don't believe you did it on purpose, right?" Sato asked him softly. He slowly moved his hand from his friend's shoulder then held his hand as he walked back to the storage room. "Good. I'll get us set up then" he replied. He let go of Ritsuka's hand after entering the room then he put up their jump ropes. "You can try jump roping again on Monday" he added. Looks over the sports equipment, "Two racquets and two balls" he mumbled and second ball was an extra in case something happens to the first one. He handed one racquet to Ritsuka, "We're all set" he said smiling. "We'll start with you getting familiar with the sound of the ball bouncing against the wall and floor" he informed him.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:25 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Holding onto the other's hand gently as he took small breaths as he relaxed a bit but he listened the whole time his ears flickering the whole time to make sure things were going alright or not. Thought when he heard that they were all set up to do the next activity he was curious as to what it was and if he was going to be able to do it given his condition. Feeling Sato let his hand go he let the other do so waiting for him to come back before he felt something in his hand that Ritsuka tilted his head curiously as to what it was. "What are we going to be doing and what was placed in my hand?" he asked gently before he shifted a bit. Calmly Ritsuka listened to what they were going to do that he softly nodded gently "Are the sounds going to be different or we don't know that?"he asked gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:24 pm
User Image

“Racquetball, I had mentioned earlier, and the racquet is in your hand that is used to hit the ball with” Sato answered. “Based on experience enough difference to tell apart” he said then bounced his ball once. "That is the sound of the ball. I could give you a verbal cue on when to hit the ball with the racquet" he offered to him. He started leading Ritsuka by hand again out of the storage room and back to the court area of the gym. There was enough time for one game, hopefully, before class was over with. If not they could pick it up another time on a different day.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces