Submit

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:51 am

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:46 am
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber
T H E xxxxFOREIGN G E N I U S

Peeking into the lounge, Ezra didn't see anyone. This wasn't the teacher's lounge; he passed that already. There wasn't anyone here, though, so he figured this would be a better place than any to read in peace. So long as no one dragged in any drama. Going over to a seat, he sat dosn and opened the book he had checked out.

[ you can have your phantom join ezra. ]

the gothic beauty 2

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:31 pm
Uriel the Red Butler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alexander didn't bother with opening a door as he walked through the wall having the ability to become a ghost as he had died in the 1700's so he wasn't actually living. He was throwing an egg-sized diamond in the air and catching it the gem was his most recent theft, though it wasn't really theft since he actually owned it when he was alive. Someone had killed him for his throne and wealth. Of course he happened to come back to life and had his revenge.

When he walked into the lounge he saw another male and he caught the diamond making it vanish back into his own vault. A place only he could enter as all the walls were solid stone. "Good book?" He asked in old English sitting on the couch next to the male.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber

Ezra hadn't noticed the other male enter, so when he spoke, it made Ezra just with a little gasp and drop his book on the ground. His face turned pink as he leaned up and picked the novel up. "Ah....N-Not really....I've read it before." Where did this guy come from? He hadn't heard the door open. Looking around, he saw no other way in aside from the closed and locked windows. Had he...walked through the wall or something? "Who are you?"

the gothic beauty 2

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:02 pm
Uriel the Red Butler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Alexander. You?" He asked after a moment of looking at the other and the book he was reading. "Oh? I read the original when that came out. Knew the author for a few years as well." He smiled for a moment then thought of a gem that might go well with the guy before him.

He thought of the diamond he was after and leaned forward before it materialized in his hand. The Diamond was large but not as large as the first one he had. He smiled after a moment and spoke. "This seems to be calling for a new owner. Would you do me the honor of accepting this gemstone?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:46 pm
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber

Alexander. No last name? "Ezra Schlehuber. It's...nice to meet you. I think...." He'd sound more sincere if his heart wasn't still racing. Ezra marked the page he was on before closing the book and glancing over at his company. It surprised him when he held out a large diamond and offered it to him. "...I won't be forced into an engagement if I accept this, will I?" Still, it was a large diamond. Way bigger than the one on his mother's ring. It would actually be foolish not to take it, but Ezra knew little about other cultures. He didn't want to take the chance of Alexander being from some strange culture where gifts were the same thing as engagement rings.

[ he'll warm up to you. little ezra just has trust issues. xp ]
[ on a side note, i like alexander! ]

the gothic beauty 2

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:18 pm
Uriel the Red Butler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."No it isn't an engagement. I don't like to see such a gem sit in my vault. Besides I have hundreds more like this. This one just seemed to go well with you. Of course if you don't want it feel free to sell it or something." When the other didn't accept the diamond he set it down letting his company deside to take it when he wanted.

After a few moments he spoke again. "I was born hundreds of years ago and was killed when some lesser cousin wanted the throne. He wasn't too happy when I started to haunt him." He smirked at that before putting his hand through the couch for a moment. "You see I no longer have to follow the natural laws of the world anymore. Gravity, solid objects, nothing can stop ms or hold me back."

((Aw thanks! He is meant to be a bit of a charmer of sorts. Playboy prince >.<))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:58 pm
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber

He had lots of diamonds like this one? How? Alexander set the diamond and Ezra looked at it beforenpicking it up and holding it. At the very least, it was beautiful. His sister would have loved it. "No. I'll keep it. I have enough money. Besides, it's too beautiful to sell." Alexander suddenly spoke about who he was and Ezra supressed a sigh. He hadn't asked for his life story. The teen looked at the other and his skin crawled as he saw Alexander demonstrate his ghostly powers, making him shudder almost violently. "I-Is it alright if...you don't do that around me...? I...have this fear of ghosts and evil spirits and...thigs that can through walls...." Why couldn't he have been a germophobe or afraid of dogs? His fear of ghosts was embarrassing.

[ princes usually are charmers and playboys. ]

the gothic beauty 2

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:27 pm
Uriel the Red Butler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Well then I won't do that around you Ezra." He pulled his hand from the couch then and smiled. "The good thing about being able to get through walls is never getting locked in. And you can always find the best trinkets." He smiled again and relaxed into the couch.

"So what brought you here? Besides finding a quiet spot to read." He was curious about Ezra and wanted to learn more about the other. Perhaps he should find a good book himself, or take a nap. He still needed to find his room and roommate. "Hey have you found a room yet? Or your room mate?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:41 pm
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber

Ezra gave a small smile and a quiet, embarrassed thank you as Alexander took his hand out of the couch and said he wouldn't do that around him. The phantom talked some more, this time explaining the pros of being a ghost. Sounded convenient except for thr trinket part. Was Alexander a thief? He suddenly wasn't so sure about having the diamond. But, he'd just tell the truth if authorities caught him with it. He listened to the other as he asked why he was here. "Library got too loud. People were singing and filling the room with drama. They didn't seem to understand or respect that libraries are supposed to be quiet places. I had to leave before I lost it." Or, was he asking why Ezra was at the school? He didn't know what was being asked. At least, not until Alexander asked about his room and roommate. "I have found my dorm, but I have no intention of accepting a roommate. I like my privacy. Roommates are too nosy and curious and I can't stand them. Plus, my cat hates people. They wouldn't be welcome."

[ ooc ]

the gothic beauty 2

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:20 am
Uriel the Red Butler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."That is a bit of a situation isn't it? Well I would do something about it but I am happy that I bumped into you. I'm not a fan of all those old books just sitting there. I would just be itching to take a few of the priceless pieces." He laughed and looked away for a moment. "Though usually I only take what belongs to me. The gems I have were all stolen from me and I just take them back. That gem won't be an issue for you though so don't worry about it."

He stood up then and gave a small sigh. "Too bad about that roommate situation. It would have been nice to room with you, but I suppose I can find someone else to room with. Suppose I need to go look around. Unless your thinking of changing your mind..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:49 am
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber

So, he did have a problem with stealing. It didn't sound too serious, and he explained most of the things he stole were stolen from him. It was a reasonable explanation. He complained a bit about having to go search for a roommate, making Ezra feel a bit guilty. If he was trying to guilt trip Ezra, it was working. Letting out a sigh, he looked up at Alexander--his eyes appearing somewhat puppy-dogish due to how his face was built. "...I don't like having people close to my office....There's only one bed, too." Ezra felt embarrassed again. He'd never been guilt tripped by anyone but his sister before. Other attempts just went right over his head because he didn't care. "...Can I have some time to think about it?"

[ poor ezra. he's jammed! ]

the gothic beauty 2

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:12 am
Uriel the Red Butler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Yea that's fine. I don't mean to pressure anyone into something they don't want to do." He gave his most charming smile to Ezra took the man's hand and gave it a quick kiss. "Well I suppose I have kept you and your attention for too long. I shall see you later then my charming friend."

With that Alexander starts to walk for the door and opened it the normal way. He wasn't going to cause stress on the other if he could help it.

((hehe poor Ezra. I'm going to have Alexander sleeping in the garden until Ezra decides. Also is Ezra a student or teacher?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:27 am
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber

Ezra blushed heavily when his hand was kissed like he was some sort of maiden. If he did share his dorm with Alexander, he felt he'd be getting a lot of that behavior from him. He didn't hate it, but he wasn't used to being treated like that. Ezra was usually scaring guys away from his sister that acted like that to her. "Ah, wait...! You don't have...to....Never mind...." Alexander was already gone. Felix wasn't going to be happy if Ezra brought a roommate back with him. How am I supposed to find Alexander to give him my decision? Damn it....

[ he's a student. ]

the gothic beauty 2

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:34 am
Uriel the Red Butler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The diamond that Alex had given Ezra glowed slightly and in it's large center it showed a garden, to be exact the school garden. It was a hidden patch that was hard to get to but the diamond could show the way for the other student.  
Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff