Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:56 am

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:31 pm
Mika

User Image

Finding his way to the rooftops Mika moved around hopeing to find a place that he could just use as a hiding place for when he got scared and wanted to run away. Walking around he looked around till he found a place as he moved while he shifted a bit and his cloths fell right in the area before he snuggled up into them. Slowly he rolled over and let the sun warm him up as he meowed softly and began to drift off to sleep soon after the sun warmed him up more.

oOc: will make prettier later once posts come along  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image

Natsume Midorikawa

It was only the first day. The first day, and yet Natsume had already become bored. He'd already checked most of the places inside the school campus, but not yet the rooftop. He ran up the stairs, hoping to find someone, something, anything! Upon opening the door like a normal person, Natsume slammed the door open and shook his head right and left, constantly doing that until his neck ached and until he spotting something. Nothing. Nothing at all. The place was completely deserted, but the sun was great on the rooftop, and Natsume liked the sun. So he walked to the sunniest spot, took another look around and started laying down.
Back to the ground and sun on his face, Natsume parted his arms on the cool ground and heaved a deep sigh. "Ahh~ The sun really is great~" He said quietly as a big grin spread across his face. All his previous troubles melted away and Natsume relaxed himself, slowly closing his eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hearing someone speaking and as well foot steps Mika moved around and poked his head out of the clothing and looked around wondering who it was. Seeing Natsume he stepped out of his cloths and phased back behind the vent before grabbing his cloths to get dressed. Once he was dressed and done he stepped around as he slowly began to headed to the door to leave the rooftop making sure to stay quiet the whole time. Mika had left his shoes off because he knew they would make to much noise as he made his way to the door not wanting to disturb the other or even bring attention to himself. Its not that he didn't want to make friends but after everything that happened he really didn't trust people or dared to get to close to someone or show them what he was. While he walked he pulled his ears back hiding them under his hair while he hide his tails into pants and as well his shirt.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:40 am
User Image

Natsume Midorikawa

By now, sleep had taken over him, but that was only to half his brain. Staying half awake and half asleep was a habit if his. It wasn't even strange if Natsume fell asleep while standing, or if he did some sleep talking and walking. Funny how that would place a misunderstanding of Natsume that he was drunk. However, to him, that was a unique trait. It was so he could do stupid stuff without even knowing it. Though in a way, that was what made Natsume awkward...
Now that Natsume was half asleep, all he needed was...a pillow to completely fall into a slumber. But at the rooftop, there was really nothing to take a hold of. Until the sound of something rustling reached his ears. Natsume opened his eyes and turned to the sound, his face turning a slight shade of red as a different idea of that sound came to mind. However, with a half awake brain, it couldn't have bothered him right? As he turned his attention to the noise, Natsume spotted a boy. Probably his age, but the boy was small...and cute looking...kind of like an animal of some sort. He sat up and stared directly at the boy as he changed and made his way to the door.
"Hey wait...!" Natsume called out to him and reached out a hand as if to stop him, although they were ways away from each other. Seeing as that probably won't work to make him stop, Natsume attempted to stand up right and catch him himself.
Unfortunately for Natsume, the sharp impact of getting up too quickly, slowed him down. He stumbled across and as he got closer, picked up his pace and glomped the boy, sending himself backwards onto the ground. "-Haaah, I feel like I just ran a marathon..." Natsume mumbled quietly to himself, then looked down to the boy he held in his arms. He stared the him for a few seconds before realizing what he just did. "Ah! I'm so sorry! He said quickly before releasing his arms.

OoC:I'm sorry if I controlled your character a bit. I wanted to get this done quickly because I won't be on for a while...

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:19 pm

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec could have cared less about his next class, deciding to head up to the roof. It had been a while since his last time on a school roof. He looked around for a moment before seeing the stairs and walked up. Opening the door Alec noticed a skittish boy and another looking quite confused. Not only did the situation look weird but the boys looked a little too close for comfort. "What the hell is going on?" He raised an eye brow in his own confusion.
Tear Of The Sun
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:28 pm
Tear Of The Sun

Saki-stranger

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Looking over when he heard the other say something he moved quickly wanting to get to the door before he had to answer any more question or even talk with the other. Running more he reached to the door handle but the moment his fingertips touched the door handle he felt the other boy glomp him. Yelping and meowing softly he held on slightly almost like he didn't want to get hurt or even fall off the building. Trembling he took a few small breaths and then looked up to see the other boy watching him, seeing this right away a small blush covered his cheeks a bit. Mika moved wiggling around before pulling away but stopped seeing his tail was wrapped around the boy's waist gently but securely, so he would not fall off. "It's okay, I'm sorry if I disturbed your nap. I will leave you be and I'm sorry if I hurt you. I will try to make it up to you by cooking you something or just letting you say that you beat me up"he said gently and at the end he meowed softly. Moving he pulled his tail off Natsume's waist and pulled it back under his pants and shirt before pulling back from the other. Looking over he saw another boy as he pulled back more , now he was really lost and unsure how he was going to get out of here.

ooc: its okay I'm going to be logging off and on today so no worries.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:43 pm

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec looked at the small boy and the door behind him. He watched him scramble to shove something into his pants. Causing his mouth to start before his brain. "What's that?" He face palmed himself for asking. It was none of his business! "Sorry! Forget I asked!"
Tear Of The Sun
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:49 pm
Tear Of The Sun

Saki-stranger

User Image

Looking up Mika blinked as he blushed more as he looked away as he took a few breaths and looked at Alec calmly. Its not what is seems like, it was just my tail. I was just hiding it because it came out when we fell, it comes out when i get scared. it grabbed onto his waist so I would't fall and get hurt"he said quickly fumbling with his words as he blushed more and looked down.

ooc: .

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image

Natsume Midorikawa

Natsume looked down to his waist at the tail that was wrapped around it and watched as it was tucked into the boys' pants. "Uhh..." He also looked up to the new guy that walked in, replying to both things at once and, before Natsume could've responded to the question the two started talking to each other. Listening in to the conversation of the two, it seemed that Natsume was learning new things about the boy in his arms. He's...so cute... Slowly, Natsume lifted a hand and rested it on his (Miras) head, while using the other to support him up as he sat.
After awhile of patting his head, Natsume looked to the boy near the door as if finally noticing him. Natsume observed him, then after some time a realization hit him. "Ahhh!!!" Natsume suddenly sat up straight and released his hand from the pile of hair. "What are your names?"

OoC : I'm really late but....all the 'his's, 'he's, and guys are so hard to keep track of.. AHHH I don't know what's going on.... I guess I'll just edit this when I get on a computer...

Saki-stranger
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:33 pm

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec chuckled as the boy on the ground finally processed his existence. He walked over to the smaller boy and stranger one asking for their names. "Names Alec Severan. Nice to meet ya'." He smiled and sat with the boys. The smaller looked more panicked than he was a moment ago, so Alec pulled out his deck of cards.

He shuffled the desk four different ways and held them all out to the boys. "Pick a card. Don't worry they don't bite." He joked, leaning back on one arm. "This is a fun trick I learned. Pick any card you want. Even multiple ones with work." He explained calmly.

Tear Of The Sun
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:03 pm
Tear Of The Sun

Saki-stranger

User Image

Whining softly Mika looked up at Natsume calmly wondering why the male placed his hand on Mika's head to support himself while Natsume sat up slightly. Looking around Mika sat up slightly fixing his hair before pulling from Natsuma only to hear Alec suggestion for the cards. Slowly and slightly the small neko pulled his ears back under his hair more before Mika ruffled his hair slightly to make it even and as well to hide the ears more. Gulping he looked down before pointing to the card trying to at least be friendly to both Natusme and Alec while he worked on finding a way down from the roof top. "My name is Mika"he said in a soft and gently tone that it almost sounded like a squeak mixed with a meow. It was clear in the way he spoke and acted that he wasn't used to being around people that wanted to talk to him yet let alone talk to him like a normal person.

ooc:sorry i will try to make it a little more easier on you both if anything

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:29 pm
User Image

Natsume Midorikawa

A wide smile crossed Natsume's face as Alec explained the trick he was just about to show. Natsume was always a fan of tricks, though he didn't know any himself. Also the remark that Alec made earlier made Natsume release a muffled laugh. "How can cards bite anyway--" he questioned suddenly, but was cut off because at the exact moment that Natsume opened his mouth, he leaned forward and fell into a short frenzy of uncontrollable laughter. After a few seconds of laughing, he stopped and wiped his watering eyes. Natsume then turned back towards Mira as he introduced himself and slightly bowed his head before leaning back. "Nice to meet you two! I'm Natsume Midorikawa, err... or just call me Natsu, Natsu for Summer!" He exclaimed happily, sliding his pointer finger to the card farthest to the left. Then Natsume raised his finger towards Mira and cocked his head to the side enthusiastically. "Oh yeah! Mira, what kind of animal are you?"
It was an obvious question, but Natsume wanted to ensure that he had the correct answer without seeming like an idiot when the time came.

OoC : Ah! No no, you don't have to do that! This is pretty much all my fault for reading on my phone and for not having a computer in hand.

Saki-stranger
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:30 pm

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec smiled, a small chuckle leaving his lips. "Thank you for picking a card, Mika. Now I want you looking at it really well. Memorize it. Show it to your friend if you want. Just keep it in mind." He closed the deck and shuffled it a few times.He pulled the desk in half and pushed one half inside the other half. "Now, I want you to put your card back into the deck." He held the deck out to Mika. "Any where you want. And I'll show you something really cool." He explained simply.
Tear Of The Sun
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC: Oh, I hate that. I don't have a phone that can do all the gaia stuff so half the time I use my 3ds. So sometimes I might not have a picture, or color but I memorized the codes so it might have color...I"m weird. lol  

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:18 pm
Tear Of The Sun

Saki-stranger

User Image

Blinking softly Mika looked the card over before looking back down to the deck holding the card slightly but as well his other arm wrapped around his own waist. Nodding softly he slide the card back into the deck Alec held out and looked Natsume and as well Alec over before looking back to his feet. It was clear by the way he was behaving that he didn't know how to talk or even act around people clearly, nor were his social skills any better then what he knew. Hearing Natsume saying his name wrong, he left it alone because he didn't want to see rude or even mean for correcting the male but looked up softly. "I'm neko, Natsume. I'm a kitten and can change to one as well if I need to but I'm human just like everyone else"he said gently but the last part he said quickly and firmly almost like he was used to making it clear and not the neko part. Looking over he looked at Alec gently wondering how the trick was working and then as well if Natsume was going to try and pull at his ears and tails.

ooc: Alright, but I will still try to make it a little easier for you both if i can

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff