Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:00 pm
User Image

It may have been his first day, but he was able to take care of himself. The fact that he had to run, and hide just to get away from his father said something, and he wanted to make a good impression. He was younger than most people in his grade, Last thing he needed was his father babying him.
Taking a left, he cringed seeing the familiar sea-foam green hair, and took the quickest escape he could. At full speed he crashed through the door of the roof, slamming it behind him. After few seconds of panting he took a huge breath, sliding down the wall. "Finally~"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:31 pm
PavloAvel
Hope this is okay. This is my first post in like months o.o'

βɑʇɧɑʐɑя ӍєʇɑιɲӃ Ӄɧαsρєя

User Image

So tell me how does it feel,
How does it feel to be like you?

Balthazar found himself separated from his dear companion once more. At least Benji was setting up their room. He didn't enjoy being by himself in a strange place, but he had to admit that this area was peaceful. Key word was. He heard the sound of the roof doors slamming open through his headphones. Balthy's pale blue eyes skimmed the male who had seemed to have been fleeing from something. None of his business. Better it stay that way. The anti-social siren slipped his headphones back on and let himself becomes lost back in his music, mouthing the words silently, keeping his siren's voice unheard. Due to family problems, he never sung, despite how musical his voice actually was.

I think your mouth should be quiet,
Cause it never tells the truth...

TheLordOfLamps

High-functioning Otaku

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:37 pm
(it seems that way for everyone actually, it's okay :3)

Bailey noticed The other person, and made a face. he would apologize if it hadn't been for the headphones he saw. he was never good with introducing himself, but nervously inched closer. He was intrigued by what kind of music he heard, and every so lightly tugged at the boys sleeve.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:49 pm
PavloAvel
Haha Cool Beans :{3

βɑʇɧɑʐɑя ӍєʇɑιɲӃ Ӄɧαsρєя

User Image

Balthazar wasn't a person who enjoyed being touched, but he also wasn't someone to openly complain about it. That in consideration, the feeling of his sleeve being tugged definitely didn't go unnoticed. His pale eyes shifted to the person trying to get his attention. He pulled a headphone out. "Yes?" He hummed out in his weirdly hypnotizing voice. It was a unexpectedly scratchy voice, like he hadn't really spoken in a while, but it was still quiet and almost sort of grumpy. Balthy hoped that the male before him had patience because the siren had a bit of a bitter bite.

TheLordOfLamps

High-functioning Otaku

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:18 pm
User Image

"If it's alright to ask, w-would you happen to know where the music area is?" Bailey asked quietly. He hadn't meant to bother the person, but it seems he did anyways. "I like the music you're listening to, who is it?' He asked fumbling for a notebook scribbled with music, and random names.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:37 pm
PavloAvel

βɑʇɧɑʐɑя ӍєʇɑιɲӃ Ӄɧαsρєя

User Image

Balthazar nodded silently. He had dropped off his music stuff earlier, so he had an inkling as to where it was. He - of course - got completely lost, the rooftop being where his ignorance led him. Balthy, being a very musical person, felt his normal irritation fade slightly knowing that the other was of the musical influence as well. This only meant he would be slightly less sour. "Breathe Carolina." He spoke simply, the lyrics he had memorized blasting through his head. Breathe Carolina was the band he and his best friend listened to since they were little. His parents hated the fact he listened to something they considered to be so... Unorthodox. "The song is called Wooly." He added for the other, his tone of voice less aggressive than before.

TheLordOfLamps

High-functioning Otaku

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:14 pm
"B-reathe.. carolina" Bailey muttered as he scrawled it out. "My adoptive dad listens to that group. he's always trying to be in with the teenagers now days...it's really embarrassing" He mentioned, putting the notebook away. "All my instruments were sent to the music department ahead of time, and I can't seem to find it. I hope no one has touched my cello. She was hard to make" Bailey began to ramble, staring off into space. "...Sorry. i'm Bailey Hunts. Half Encantado, half Siren"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:58 pm
PavloAvel

βɑʇɧɑʐɑя ӍєʇɑιɲӃ Ӄɧαsρєя

User Image

Balthazar listened to the kid stutter, his blank eyes cast into the distant nothingness. The sour man nearly flinched at the word cello. His parents thought it would be lovely to try and teach him all the string instruments to try an make him more like his family. It wasn't his fault he was the metal head of the opera and classics family. In his homeland, people were born with musical talents and families tended to pass on similar musical qualities. His family was full of Opera and Classical people, being known by their culture as one of the 'rich and snobby'. You could guess that Balthy's dark personality didn't exactly match his families expectations. "Balthazar Khasper. Mimic Siren." He said softly, not expecting the other to know what that was. He was born a Siren... The mimicry part didn't exactly come naturally. "I think I saw a cello case in the storage area..." He added on, that one warm place in his cold heart pushing him to say something to ease the other's worries.

TheLordOfLamps

High-functioning Otaku

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:20 pm
"It's nice to meet another Siren... good to hear she's alright. i made her myself, to play Apocalyptica. She's made of ash wood... Do you play any instruments?" Bailey asked, adjusting his glasses.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:41 pm
PavloAvel

βɑʇɧɑʐɑя ӍєʇɑιɲӃ Ӄɧαsρєя

User Image

Balthy nodded silently, his pale eyes focused on the other instead of just off in the distance. "I play everything but brass instruments." He said, not being someone who enjoyed the buzzing associated with brass. It make his lips tired and numb, a feeling he didn't enjoy. "But I mostly do guitar and flute." He hummed out, wondering if he brought his wooden one with him or not. When it came to string instruments he really only enjoyed the larger ones, for the darker tones were more appealing to his ears.

TheLordOfLamps

High-functioning Otaku

Crystal_Slave

Romantic Lover

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:07 pm
(This is my first post please don't leave me out)

User Image
Kenshin Sterling

Kenshin was sitting against the wall reading one of his favorite books, but was also listening to the others that were on the rooftop. He sighed as he looked up at them time to time. He smiled softly as he turned the page in his book. Even though no one noticed him being there.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:19 am
User Image
User Image

With a silent sigh, Qukoh'ya walked through the door and onto the rooftop. Never had he expected to get bored without classes at an Academy. It was kind of odd. The moment he stepped outside, he could feel the gentle breeze play through his blonde hair and he looked up, focusing his ice blue eyes on the sky. Remarkably it looked like it would be nice weather today. This would be...the how maniest day of just clear skies with a few clouds? Qukoh'ya shrugged and pushed aside that thought. The better reason to enjoy it.

After a moment of enjoying the breeze he walked outside further and looked around. There were several students relaxing here, some were in the same class as he was. Which made sense considering they would also have the day off. A small smile played over the nekojin's face and he looked around more as he walked on the roof. It was quite well made here. There were patches of green and even a fountain as well as several benches strewn around the rooftop. "It looks like fun here when there are more people about." he said softly, more to himself than anyone in particular. Since most students already were in the middle of conversations with another, Qukoh'ya looked for a more quieter spot to just relax some.

Soon enough he spotted a place with only one other person who was reading a book. That looked calm enough and he walked to the spot where the other sat. Carefully, as some didn't take to kindly to being disturbed while reading, the nekojin spoke. "Hello, would you mind me sitting down next to you on this grass patch?" Qukoh'ya did have basic manners, despite being a demon. And he knew it brought more than being rude.

User Image

In depth profile

Crystal_Slave

My Character List, click name to see in-depth profile.

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Crystal_Slave

Romantic Lover

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:51 pm
User Image
Kenshin Sterling

Kenshin looked up at the boy and nods. His slate blue eyes followed the boy. Kenshin noticed his cat like ears. He bites his lip as he marked his spot in his book before sitting it down. "You have interesting features..." he said as he smiles at him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:03 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi decided to visit the rooftop to get a better look of the school from above. "Not point in rushing pick up my brother" he thought walking over to the edge then looking out at the view. To spend some time up here until brother, Kana's class is over with.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:30 am
User Image

Kiyoshi briefly wondered if things have been cleared up between the guardian and Mr. Wildshadow. Walked by the ledge of the roof as he watched for any movement down below. "He will probably be out of school soon. Better head on over to the classrooms" he thought as he left the rooftops. [exit]  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff