Submit

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:37 pm
TimeKeys

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Agraj watched the male turn into a phoenix and flew away a bit before turning back into a human can went back to hugging his knees. His face was still flushed and Agraj wondered if he had a fever or if the other was just nervous around him.
It was interesting to talk to this person and Agraj just wanted to know more about him and his phoenixness. "Agraj" he smiled a toothy grin, still squatting he hopped over to Jayo and raised a hand "Nice to meet ya!"

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:17 pm
User Image
User Image
~phoenix form in spoiler~
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

With: Agraj
Doing: I don’t know crying
Thinking: why are you looking at me? why you keep getting so close?
Where: same place as before
OOC: I’m still laughing XD

Jayo scooted back shyly. Flushing more. Nervous...yes. Shy...yes. Uncertain...most definitely. Did he know how he was supposed to interact….not in the slightest. He hugged his arms around himself and moved backwards. Falling flat on his back and let out a cute groan sound that was almost a sleepy moan type noise. “Hi…” He said shyly. Hiding his face cutely in his hands and peeked through his fingers. Blushing cutely as he sat up some. Nodding his head. “I don’t know what you want me to do with that.” He gets out in a timid shy voice.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:36 pm
TimeKeys

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agraj looked at his hand then at Jayo who looked like he wanted to hide or escape. It reminded Agraj of a rabbit a bit now instead of a turtle, but the turtle aspects were still there as well. "Well you shake it, my hand, with your own" he paused wondering if he was explaining it right it was a weird gesture when he thought about it "its a human form of greeting another I guess..." He dropped his hand after the awkward holding out and waiting.
"I haven't seen you around here before..." he said because you haven't been to class his mind threw back "are you new?" He tilted his head to the side slightly but did move any closer to Jayo it seemed to unsettle him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:05 am
User Image
User Image
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

Doing: Learning about humans
Thinking: Uh….???? Oh! Yay! I learned something new ^_^
OOC: I’m still laughing XD

Jayo looked at him. Sitting up more and watching him. Curiousity and excitement to learn something new overrode shyness and confusion. He watched him. He put out his hand in mimickry of what Agraj did and took his hand shyly. Pulling his away and flushed cutely. He looked at him. “Yeah. New.” He held up two fingers. “Only two days.” He said softly. He sat down and bit his lip. His heat would radiate out and the air where they were wouldn’t be so cold now to the human boy.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:15 am
TimeKeys

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

"So you have only been here for two days thats cool!" he smiled his toothy grin at Jayo. He shifted his weight till he was sitting on his butt in a relaxed pose. "Do you have a room mate or room yet?" he asked knowing that it could sometimes take a while to get a room mate after you get your room, he had yet to get a room mate everyone just seemed to avoid him.
Agraj shifted again feeling the warmth in the air wrap him in its embrace "Are you doing that too?" he asked again "I mean the air is warmer now." He looked up at the sun to see that it was covered by a bit of clouds. Then back at Jayo, a happy expression on his face.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image
User Image
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

Doing: Learning about humans & being confuse
Thinking: He is rather all over place. Least he isn’t embracing me with an inescapable grip.
OOC: next post to the new location. got lazy with coding lol

[hotpink]Jayo looked at him and nodded his head. Flushing a bit and scooted back. “Room? Roommate? What is that?” He asked. Cutely tilting his head to the side and blinked. A fingertip went to his mouth and was held onto by his lips. He looked at him. “Doing what?” He said. Blinking. “No. I am a phoenix. I am a living being of fire. I am always hot or warm to the touch. Never ending heat from fire.” He said slowly ahd shyly. He blinked more.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:13 pm
TimeKeys

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agraj nodded showing that he understood why the air was warmer near the phoenix. It seemed that the person before him really didnt know much about humans, not that Agraj could claim he was a human even he didnt know that. "Well as room is a place people sleep in or do other things in" he said once again wondering if he was explaining this right "A roommate is someone who you share your room with. Like a sibling!" He said smiling his toothy grin "If you want you can be my roommate".

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:46 pm
User Image
User Image
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

Thinking: He is rather all over place. Least he isn’t embracing me with an inescapable grip.
OOC:

Jayo tilted his head to the other sid enow. “Sleep in or do other things? What else is there to do besides sleep if sleep is what a room is for?” He asked slowly and in an extremely adorable way. A blank look on his face. He frowned a bit. “I do not have sibling...or share with anyone. I am freak.” He said. Saddness hit him for a moment hearing that monster mans words. “barely speak human.” He added. He looked at him. “You are strange but nice. I do not think I fully see purpose behind room and roommate.” He said shyly. Blushing a bit.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:07 pm
TimeKeys

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Guess I didnt explain it right he thought to himself, "Well I dont really have any siblings either. Other than sleeping you can study there, read a book, do anything really." He smiled "You can even work on speaking there too if you want." He laughed a little "Guess Im not good at explaining these things, well everyone gets a room, and its just nice to share it with someone." His toothy grin still in place he was ok with being called strange it was better than freak.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:20 am
OniKikioAi

User Image
User Image
Jayo ━━ Nataksi
T H E xxxxINNOCENT

OOC: teacher is coming to send you to class XD

Jayo looked at him. Blinking a bit. "I don't really know those. I wish to learn." He said with a smile. Flushing dark red and looked down. Nodding his head. Listening to him. "It is?" He said. "I guess...I could try it." He said. Eeking when he felt another's presence he looked at Agraj. "I will....b-b-b-bye for now." He said. Shifting Pheonix and flew off.

(exit)  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:30 am
OniKikioAi

TimeKeys

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Where: Rooftop
Doing: Bringing my deliquint to class
Feeling: It is nearly time
Thinking: I need to get him sent to class then get there. I know there is quite a number today.
OOC: taking you to class but you'll end up sorta appearing there. with a shadow clone dragging you.

Xavier appeared behind his adopted son as the other flew away. Hitting him on the back of the head hard enough he hit his face most likely. Grabbing him up. "You are going to be late for my class. Get there. I will take you most ways then have Kami drop you off." He said tensely. Moving his hand and shadows enveloped them. Yet when they would get there a shadow clone of himself would be who threw his son on the floor. They vanished with smoke.

(Exit with Agraj)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:18 am
TimeKeys

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

[[EXIT]]

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:23 am
Allen Jones
User Image

Allen kicked the door of the roof open. He pushed his sun glasses from atop his head to over his eyes as he sat down on the edge of the roof. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it up blowing out smoke through his nose after inhaling. "I'll just skip class today. Nobody goes on the first day anyways."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:01 pm
_iRandom_CHIBI_

User ImageKuro goes up to the roof to take a breather. He was tired, and needed some fresh air. He sits down and leans against the nearby wall. The fresh air was good for him. He felt better just breathing in the air, as if his body was getting better by the second, though he knew such a thing was impossible.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:48 pm
User Image
User Image
Codin ━━ Lucifer
T H E xxxxLUCIFER'S REBEL SON
age ━━ Eighteen - Twenty-seven by appearance
subject ━━ Massage

Codin looked at round humming to himself a he began to play upon a strange instrument that looked like a guitar. He was within the shadows on the other side of the exit to the roof. He had been and would continue to ignore the rest. He played and sang outloud. As he sang out. His voice carried out of the shadows and the music played out as well.  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff