• Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:04 pm

TimeKeys

Dart Edigoa

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking up the stairs to the roof top Jason took a few small breaths, but stopped when he heard his phone go off again. Blinking he pulled it out and read the message quickly and smirked a bit as he leaned against the wall near the stairs so he could text his response before going on his way.

'Sadly you are mistaken about me. I am not going to be bitching you out at all, meerly we are going to sit there and talk about what happened and what to do from there. And if you are not comfortable talking with other people around then we can move to a different location that you are more comfortable with. Sadly I'm not going to give up you until you tell me to give up on your or tell me something that I won't want to hear but made clear you no longer wanted me around. Till then I'm going to keep going after you till you are sick or me or even worse happy about it.

For your other request well that one might be a hard one since a lot of people seem to be giving me the wrong facial expression and as well what actions or words are said. I have had a hard time even reading any of those right after the last guy left me , so since then I haven't had much practice since then but I'm going to try if that is your request.

For the last night well you can lie all you want but your body was clearly enjoying all of it including the bondage part and being on bottom, however if it really is that big of a bother to you I will try to go a little easier on you and make sure its not as painful as last night. Still I want you to name all the first and I do not care how long it is'
he texted.

Calmly he made his way up the stairs and onto the roof top as he looked around and looked at Feonix slightly as he shock his head slightly. Walking over to him he held out a water bottle to him as he sat down on the floor and leaned against the small wall that was there as he looked forward calmly. "You know smoking that stuff on school grounds is illegal, I could report you to the principle and have you expelled but I'm not going to since its my fault that you did that in the first place. So sit down and drink the water it will clear your system out while we talk" he said gently .

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:23 am
User Image
User Image

Codin ━━ Lucifer
T H E xxxxLUCIFER'S REBEL SON
age ━━ Eighteen - Twenty-seven by appearance
subject ━━ Massage
his voice

ArikLynn

butterfingercrunch

_iRandom_CHIBI_

Codin looked at Stelian. "You saw nothing...and I did not see you smoking a cigarette on campus grounds." He said with a serious tone. He smiled at him. "I am Codin Lucifer. I am the massage instructor. A pleasure to meet you Kuro." He said. As he spoke His accent rolled the letters. He looked at Kuro. "So shall we head to get a meal?"  

Dart Edigoa

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:37 am
Dart Edigoa
butterfingercrunch
User Image

Stelian snorted. "I saw plenty, I just ain't stupid enough to say something." He blew out another breath of smoke. He shrugged as he stomped out his cigaret and left the rooftop to head to class.

((exit))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:28 am
User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

XX_Innocent_Uke_Heart_XX
Quote:

ooc: read locker room message fist

Feonix looked at him. "Nah...the stuff you thinking of isn't strong enoguh. The firebender fire in my veins burns it worthless. Not illegal if it isn't a known drug." he said. Mellow and voice of anger and pain right now. Obviously high. He sat on the floor next to him. He scooted in closer. Laying his head on Jason's shoulder. "Nah...I don't want to clear it out until we talk. Or at all really...I don't feel any of the pain and I can be more wordy..." He said. "I broke this habit for a friend once....it was so hard....but I been fighting the urge more and more since he died. Zackari helped me out a dark place....and I still failed to keep him out of his. No one was there when we needed someone like you. It just added to already had hostility for humans....I know I'll just ******** up with you like I did him...it scares me."

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Biala-Wrozka

Dapper Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:29 am

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking over to the other he reached over and wrapped his arm around his waist and pulled him closer all the while he set his bag down to the right side of him. "Still you shouldn't be using it if it makes your feel this way yet let alone if you have no pain then there is no life. As for your friend Zackari , he helped you because he wanted you to get a better life one that he could not have. So in some ways he saved you and made sure you learned from that. Feonix yes you did mess up but at the same time I messed up by taking it the wrong way, so its both our faults"he said calmly. Taking a deep breath he leaned back more but he left his arm around him gently "We are both going to have to change its just going to have to go step by step otherwise its not going to work"he said firmly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:12 pm
User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

XX_Innocent_Uke_Heart_XX
Quote:

Feonix looked at him. "You ever been addicted to something Jason? Liked the way it made you feel? Needed it so bad you didn't care how it affected you in the end?" He leaned into him more. "He was the last I let in...because I didn't see anyone helping or caring when we needed them. I grew edgy...distrusting. You pretty much went terminator hulk and annihilated your way through defenses. I don't see why....not that special." He said softly. He looked down. "I wish he'd have been saved. He had made skills as both artist and singer. Me...I grew skills in carpentry with how many times I've had to redo the dorm room." He said with a chuckle. He listened to him. Nodding his head a bit. "Don't need to change too much just in understanding each other."

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Biala-Wrozka

Dapper Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:15 am

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking at him calmly he took a small breath and kissed his forehead softly while he shut his eyes tightly breathing him in slightly. "Your skills can be used as well and as well you can improve them if you put your mind to it Feonix. People rarely care about how people are unless its someone they love or care about or its family. Otherwise its just not important to them at all, however for me I care about everyone I meet even if its hard to see I care about people no matter who they are"he said gently. Looking down he bite his bottom lip gently as he pulled back and looked away gently "I was addicted to something once but for my mother's sake I went and got help, but by then she died so I continued on to do that rehab for her Feonix. So if you want me to help you kick this addiction again then tell me, I will stay by your side the whole time and help you and not leave you. Hothead Feonix i do like you a lot" he said gently.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

XX_Innocent_Uke_Heart_XX
Quote:

Feonix looked at him. "People care less about aliens or those not inside their pretty little box." He said softly. Laying his head on him more. "I used to make and smoke it. I had a death wish back then A death wish that the grim reaper kept refusing me. I was self destructive. I did worse than just get this ******** up high. I didn't care...Zackari came in but the guy was on a constant suicide drive. I thought I could save him...but in the end I failed." He said honestly.

He listened to him speak. Looking away as he pulled back and looked away. He looked down. "I don't know...I forgot how good it made me feel. Light as a feather. Like no matter what s**t was thrown at me nobody could touch me. Numb...yet free." He listened to him speak. He looked up at him. "I don't now...I can talk to you like this. You know...it is a double edged dagger." He closed his eyes. "Hmm? Crazy older teacher...you challenged me from the get go. When you threw a challenge you ended up back it up with actions. I don't buy people's verbal bs...when its the actions that speak louder than words. Yet when wrods conflict with actions I get so confused."

He moved and straddled Jason. Looking at him. "I thought I couldn't feel anymore. That all I had was the anger because the hurt just made me more angry. You showed me that I hadn't killed my heart as much as I wanted to..." He said. "You woke it up and the ups and downs that came from it confused me. I am happy you did....and I like you more than a lot." He said. Kissing his lips and laid his head on him. "You can keep up with me...and you aren't all talk. You are an actions type of guy...that works."

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Biala-Wrozka

Dapper Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:48 pm

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Blushing lightly and gently Jason smirked a bit as he kissed back and looked up at him gently while he pulled him closer. Firmly he placed his hands on his hips as he looked up at him gently before leaning up to kiss him again before lifting one hand pressing it against his cheek. Slightly he pulled back and looked at him calmly while he bite his own bottom lip slightly thinking a bit.

"Thanks for the complement really, but like I said if it comes down to it I would do what I can to show you I am a man of my word. As well I know that for a fact i like to challenge you and as well get a challenge back, so we are equal in that matter. But for now we will take it slow make sure that we try to understand each other, for me I am not going to give you up nor am I going to stop trying to make you feel good in bed, and about yourself that you won't need that stuff no more"he said gently.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:55 pm
User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

XX_Innocent_Uke_Heart_XX
Quote:

Feonix looked at him. Leaning into the touch and kissed back. Hands resting on Jason's shoulder's. Looking at him with a soft smile. "I have seen it so far." He said truthfully. "This is all why I am sure the one who will self destruct without meaning to...will be me. I will be what destroys us both even as I try to make it work. I'm good at that." he said ruefully. Smiling at him a bit. "Yes...I like that." He laid his forehead against him. "Mmmm...you are doing an extremely perfect job on that bed part." He frowned a bit. "Myself...what is myself? I am not sure how that will work but...I will try." He aid softly. "I'd rather just be able to say the words I feel and not overreact all the time. Why is it so bad to want to be this way so I don't have to worry about destroying what I want to help build.?"

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Biala-Wrozka

Dapper Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:57 pm

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Thinking a bit he smiled gently as he pulled back gently as he pulled off one of his bracelets around his wrist before holding it up to him. "keep it as a promise, or well you can see it as a promise ring or bracelet or anything that you want really.But that is for you to know that I am not going to give up on you ever, even if you start self destructing I will pull you back up and work on it before it can get worse. Feonix you have to trust you heart and as well the other person's heart as well"he said gently. Calmly he rubbed his cheek gently while he watched him slightly worried .

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:27 am
User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Feonix looked at him. He saw him take it off. He stared in shock. He hadn't expected that. He listened to him as he spoke about it. He looked down. He felt so horrible. He had to admit the other things now. He didn't want to though. He listened to him as he spoke. He reached and gently took it. "Then...I will treasure this. And..." He moved back a bit. Holding his other hand out had formed a risiing flame that began to glisten with something inside of it.

He cleared the smoke and a ancient yet beautiful necklace and pendant of his alien origins appeared there. He held it up by the chain. "Please....take my treasure to show you...I am trusting in your heart and you. It is my promise to fight the needs as best I can." He said. Shaking a bit. as he looked at him. He set the bracelet in his lap. He took the necklace and put it on Jason. "That is from my ancestors. Before they dropped me off on this godforsaken planet."

He looked at him. "I trust yours...I forgot where mine was." He said. He took off the jacket and reveal the wrappings around his form. "I have many self destructive habits. I told you...I used to have a death wish. I drank a bottle of poison once. The whole thing. Felt icky to my stomach only for two minutes later my firebending start boiling it away and make me throw it all up. I had no reason to live but now I do Jason....and....I'm so afraid that I will chase you off." He laid his head on him.

"For I had fallen very far before Zackari and only just keep above risking falling that far again because of meeting you. I want to be what you need and want Jason...I love you and yet I am afraid of myself for I put being your own worst enemy to the extreme. You deserve better Jason." He picked up the bracelet and put it on. "I have a new greatest treasure and its this bracelet. It smells like you and that is a scent I could enjoy forever....if I don't destroy this slice of heaven I got in the hell I live in."

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Biala-Wrozka

Dapper Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:43 am

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Watching the other he took a small breath and wrapped his arms around him pulling him closer as he rubbed his back slightly before kissing his shoulder a bit. Looking up at him gently Jason pulled one hand off his back and pressed it against his cheek slightly while he lifted his chin up to meet his while he leaned down and kissed him gently on the lips.

Pulling away he rubbed his cheek more but his hold on him only tightened more but it was gentle and soft at the same time. Slowly he leaned back more until he slide down all the way and he was laying down on his back leaving Feonix on top of him slightly. "Then we will work on breaking those self destructive habits and show you that you can keep the slice of heaven as long as you like"he said gently.

Gently he looked at him gently while he kissed him again pulling him closer pressing up against him more taking a sharp deep breath pressing his nose to his softly. "We will make this work alright, no matter what I am not letting you go back to that life because I love you as well. So we will take this one step at a time and we will do our best on this"he said gently.

Calmly he ran his hand against the necklace and pendants while he looked at him softly while he took a deep breath and then looked at him calmly. "I will keep this always and do not worry your not going to get away from me no more , your going to be stuck with me till you tell me to leave"he said gently kissing him softly on the lips leaving his hand gently on the pendant.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:13 am
User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Feonix looked at him. He hugged onto him. Kissing the other males forehead. Not saying anything else. He kissed him back. He pressed in more. He flushed and looked away. He felt ashamed of things he normally never cared. He looked at him. "That would be nice. Then you are stuck with me until you die...if I can keep heaven as long as I like." he said softly. He felt his form molded into Jason's. Kissing him back a bit as he listened to him. "Yeah." He said. Smiling a bit. "We can do it. Even though we going to be at war sometimes...never in a bad way." He said honestly. He looked at him. "Good." He kissed him back. "Then I want you to always ignore if I say to leave because telling people to leave when I want them to stay is how I protect myself. So if I say leave you should say no. Shouldn't be that hard...you like saying no." He said playfully. Kissing him on the lips again.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:21 pm

TimeKeys

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Laughing slightly and gently as he shock his head gently but he kissed back gently and happily moving his hands up his back slowly and gently while he purred. Gently he pulled away from the kiss as he kissed his shoulder gently while he smirked slightly and gently. "Well I won't ever leave you like I said, I would keep chasing you down till you really showed me that you do not want me around with you no more. But I can see that you do that and well you know what it made me all the more interested in you and as well made me chase after you the more. For the heaven part i will always try to do it at least every day even if its in a small amount"he said gently while he nuzzled him softly. Gently he kissed his neck more gripping his hips slightly rougher as he pushed up against him."I swear you drive me crazy with you just saying certain things or just doing small things"he whispered against his neck gently kissing it before suckling on the skin.

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff