Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sumeragi Sins

Demonic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:47 pm
Elysionista
leahkealoha

User Image

Finding himself moving up the stairs and onto the roof of the building, Arashi took notice of two others; one looking rather dark and the other teetering on the edge of the roof, holding a cigarette to his nose. What he was doing, Arashi didn't know.

"Is that what the new thing is? Sniffing cigarettes before smoking them?" he questioned bluntly, keeping a respectable distance from the two.

He had time to kill. After all, he was skipping class mainly because he was bored and didn't have much else to do. So, ultimately, he decided to go out and look for something to do. And, thus, he found himself on the roof, watching the two other people up here.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:05 am
leahkealoha

Michi the Kid

User Image

O B L I V I O N S E R A V E R O gaia_nitemareright

Deftly catching the pack of cigarettes with his right hand, Seravero stared at the strange boy before him in vague disbelief.

What do you think, genius?” He said, voice flat.

The situation was definitely growing more and more bizarre by every passing second, and Seravero couldn’t decide how to feel about it. On one hand, the guy was pissing him off, taking one of his cigarettes like Seravero was his b***h. On the other, he gave Seravero something to keep himself distracted with as he worked on neglecting all of his homework and responsibilities.
A new voice speaking made Seravero snap out of his thoughts with a start, and snapping his head around to look at the new student who’d apparently decided to join their odd exchange, Seravero couldn’t help but allow one corner of his mouth twitch upwards in a lopsided smirk.

Obviously,” Seravero replied. “Lighting ‘em up is bad for the environment.” He dragged out the syllables of the word, making it sound like something vile. “Gotta think of mother earth, yanno? Anyone who doesn’t sniff cigarettes is a retard nowadays.”

Only an idiot wouldn’t pick up on the sarcasm in his voice.  

Nicaisce

Monster

14,450 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:29 am
User Image

Monochrome went up to the rooftop only to see two students smoking. Watching them silently he sighed before he broke the silence. "I would say not to smoke but you wouldn't listen to me anyways. Here, we're having an Host Club event to gather more students to join the Otaku Club." Monochrome said, placing the flyers in their laps. " Come if you wish. The president says if you enjoy smoking you can smoke in the room, just don't burn anything." Finishing what he wanted to do, Monochrome left them to their own devices once more.

[Exits rooftop to explore other part of campus]

Elysionista

leahkealoha

Michi the Kid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:09 pm
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° ⓚⓨⓛⓔ ⓓⓔⓛⓘⓞⓢ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

User Image

► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄

Kyle opened the door the lead out to the roof and let out a light sigh as he looked up at the sky above him. He enjoyed spending days like this outside, and he figured why not do it on the roof this time. He slid his hands into his pockets and casually walked along the roof while whistling a tune he learned from his late mother. Before he knew it however; he was at the edge of the roof, but then decided to have some fun. With a big smile on his face and hands still in his pockets, he jumped onto the ledge and began to nonchalantly walk along it while looking down at the great distance he would fall if he lost his balance.

Uber Shoono

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:59 pm
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° ⓚⓨⓛⓔ ⓓⓔⓛⓘⓞⓢ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

User Image

After hanging around the roof for about an hour, Kyle decided it was time to check everything else out that this school had to offer. He hopped off the ledge and cracked his neck before brushing himself off. This was the first time he felt like his normal self while here, and not some shy kid. Since this was a new school to him, he knew it would be a long while before he actually fit in, but it wouldn't hurt to actually meet people. "Well... I guess it's time I go and look around the school for a bit. I still gotta get my dorm info too! Ugh, not looking forward to this one bit..." He muttered to himself as he let out a sigh and walked back to the school.

[Exit]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clint sat on the roof, his scarf wrapped around his neck as he looked down at the land before him. He was chased up here earlier and the people who chased him seemed to have locked the door, trapping the poor senior outside. He was cold and a bit hungry but couldn't find anyway down, he even tried to open the door again but it didn't seem to budge. "Im stuck up here....I hope it doesn't snow again.." he sighed hugging his knees closer to his torso as he closed his eyes and shivered into his scarf.  

YumaStoo

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:09 am
User Image
Sato has some time before he needs to go to the garden since the teacher of the last class wasn't around. Opening up the rooftop door, rather it was locked or not it would automatically unlock because of his ability. He had smelled a familiar scent he picked up back at the gym and now he gets to see who it belongs to. "Why are you up here?" he asked him.
TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:17 am
Genkawolf

Clint looked up surprised by the sudden voice. "I..I was chased and locked up here..." He stuttered, shivering from the cold as he sneezed. "The d-doors open now?.." He asked in a soft voice, looking over at the other with tired eyes.  

YumaStoo

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:14 am
User Image
Sato thought this guy seemed harmless and freezing based on the shivering he was seeing. "Umm...yeah" he answered not wanting to mention how he got the door open. "You should come indoors and warm up" he told him.
TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:19 am
Genkawolf

Clint smiled and stood walking over to the other. "Thank you...I thought I would be left out here all night.."
He smiled, his cheeks a rosy color from the cold.  

YumaStoo

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:45 am
User Image
Sato moves enough that this person could walk into the doorway when he wants to. "You're welcome, sir" he said. He was glad he didn't discover him as a frozen popsicle.
TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:35 pm
Genkawolf

Clint smiled at the other and walked inside letting out a shivered exhale. "Thank you again...my names Clint..whats yours?..."  

YumaStoo

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:41 pm
User Image
Sato closes the door once the guy comes in. "My name is Sato. Aren't you the one that was hanging around the doors of the gym earlier?" he introduced himself and asked Clint a question.
TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:31 pm
Genkawolf

Clint blushed thinking no one saw him and laughed lightly. "Actually yes..I wanted to participate with everyone but I got scared and ran off..." He smiled over at the other male.  

YumaStoo

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:56 pm
User Image
Sato sees him blushing then hears that he was correct about where this person was recently. "Didn't expect you to confess so easily. I only recognized your scent" he said to him. "I'm known to run or hide when I get scared" he admits then smiles a little at him. "Is there someplace you need to be getting to once you warmed up some?" he asked him. He waits for a response before saying something, "I have to go now. I guess I will see or hear you around then, bye Clint". [exit]
TwistedSongWriter

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces