Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:57 am
Doctor: Seiji Koganagi.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:44 pm
D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image

A white coat, violet hair, black tie, blue shirt and black slacks, these were the uniform of the school's doctor. Seiji Koganagi carried a briefcase as he walked throughout the halls yawning, his violet colored hair in a sleepy mess. So...he had overslept...on his first day of work...no biggie. After he managed to quickly run to his office, he opened the door to thankfully find an empty room. It would have been very bad if someone injured had been waiting on him to arrive.

Walking in, the doctor ran a hand through his messy hair to somewhat fix it and began to adjust his clothes before finally setting his briefcase down on his desk. He needed to be more careful next time and make sure that he didn't drink again the night before he had to work.

I couldn't help it~ He was just so adorable... He could never deny an adorable boy's offer to have a drink, whether he should or not. His blonde hair and wide blue eyes with an adorable blush spread on his face as he asked his old school nurse to have a drink with him. Was it wrong even though he would no longer be his nurse? Of course not!~ He was even more adorable in bed this morning~ With another soft sigh, the doctor sits down in his chair and leans back, his eyes closing as he smirked. Now, he could definitely get used to this! A new school with no females that actually allows student-teacher relationships...wow...he really scored the jackpot with this one. Resting his arms behind his head, the doctor decided to take a small nap. Who was going to get hurt on their first day anyways?

Thoughts: I think I may be a closet pervert...
Feeling a little bit: Amused

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:20 am
User Image

It was the first day. Seriously. The first day, and Daniel had already managed to get into a fight that earned him a bruise or two and a nosebleed! That, as a few scratches here and there. It wasn't like he had picked a fight just because he wanted to (well, a part of him wanted to) but because he was protecting a boy in the year below him from being picked on. And with his loud, foul mouth, Daniel ended up taking the beating instead while fighting himself. It wasn't the first time he ended up fighting to protect the boys younger than him. He was nice, even though he didn't look like it. As he was always covered in bruises it made him look like some thug who was up to no good and picked fights because he wanted to.

With a bothered and slightly embarrassed look on his bloody face, Daniel pouted a bit as he knocked on the door to the nurse's office after fixing the strap to the case to his bass. Despite having a nosebleed, he hadn't cared to do anything about it. Besides, it had stopped bleeding so what did it matter? The teacher breaking the fighting boy's apart didn't quite have the same opinion and sent him to the nurse. And the other boys? They were sent to the principal since they had only gotten a few bruises.

Crossing his arms over his chest with a sigh, Daniel tapped a foot against the floor while waiting for the nurse to respond to his knocking. "Ah, come on! I don't have all day..." he muttered and scratched the back of his neck and ruffled his blonde hair around while he did.

//OOC: Hello love~~ Thought I'd bother you for a bit~ <3\

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:09 am
Psykfall

User Image

always honest

User Image

What the hell was that annoying sound?! Forcing himself to open his eyes, Seiji sat up straight and glared at the door, his hair now in a sleepy mess again as he stood up. Again, he will never drink and stay up all night when he has to work the next day. After yawning, the doctor stood up from his chair and walked over to the door, rubbing his eyes softly as he pulled it open.

"Yes?~" When he finally opened his eyes and took a minute to wake up, his posture straightened and his face became serious as his personality completely changed. Smiling softly the doctor stepped aside for the student to enter. "Forgive me for my delayed appearance. It had been a rather long night and I am not as alert as I should be." Running his fingers through his hair again, the doctor shut the door and made his way to his desk before sitting down and opening his briefcase where he kept all of his necessary paperwork. "Now, I am Dr. Koganagi, the school's physician, what can I do for you...um...I didn't catch your name..."

Thoughts: My first patient!
Feeling a little bit: Excited

out-of-cotton balls: That's quite alright, it will keep my character active at least! whee

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:30 am
User Image

Daniel sighed lowly and dried off some of his nosebleed with the back of his hand. If that door didn't open within two seconds he would turn around and leave and clean himself up! Not that he could do anything about the black eye and the bruises and scratches by himself, but it didn't bother him too much. He almost wanted for the school's nurse...doctor...person, not to be there so he could do it himself!

But so much for that silent wish; when the door in front of him opened he jumped ever so slightly and turned his head to look at the man that opened the door. New? Probably. Daniel just cocked his head to the side and raised an eyebrow and stepped inside the door. "No problem. It wasn't like I was standing there for half an hour waiting" he said, almost muttering the words. Even though it was only for a minute or so he was waiting, it was still too long for him but saying that would just be rude so he kept his otherwise snappy mouth shut.

Daniel gave the man a glare as he put his bass case (it rhymes and I hate it...) down and sat down on a chair, arms crossed over his chest as he listened to the doctor. He sighed a little and scratched the back of his head. "Daniel. Simons..." he said and crossed his arms again. "The teachers sent me here to get clea- Ah, not again!" He put a hand under his nose and leaned his head back to keep the blood from running too much. "You have paper or something?"

//OOC: Lovely~~ > 3<;; I always get so nervous when I quote someone like this x_x;;;

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:22 am
Psykfall

User Image

always honest

User Image

After quickly writing down the name and slipping on some gloves, Seiji looked in the drawers and cabinets before pulling out a pack of paper towels and opening them. Tearing one off, he hands it over to the boy.

"Here. How did you get like this? And don't say you tripped! That is a lame excuse that never works." He assumed that he got into a fight with another student especially since it is an all boys school. Boys will be boys right? Sighing, the doctor moved closer to take a look at any other possible injuries. "Where else are you hurt?"

Thoughts: Jeez...
Feeling a little bit: Moderate

out-of-cotton balls: I am the same way.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:43 am
User Image

"Thanks" he muttered as he took the paper towel and put it under his nose and winced slightly. Disgusting. Daniel let out a small laugh at the doctor's comment and cracked an amused smile and put his head back up to not strain his neck. "That would be one hell of a fall if I did. I got into a fight, so I suppose it's my own fault" he said and looked at the paper that got bloodied down the longer he held it under his nose. Wrinkling his nose a little he put the paper back and shrugged a little at the man's question about where he was hurt. Though, after a second he realised it was probably not a good idea to play tough right now, so he gave a small sigh and tapped a bruise next to his left eye. It hurt a little more than he thought it would to touch it and quickly regretted doing so. "Other than that and the nosebleed I think it's just scratches."

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:06 am
Psykfall

User Image

always honest

User Image

Nodding with a soft sigh, the doctor walks away for a moment before he had returned with an icepack in his hand. Carefully, he placed it against the other's eye, taking his hand to hold it in place before he removed his own hands from it.

"This should stop it from swelling." Returning to his briefcase, he pulled a clipboard with a sheet of paper that had basic information and began to scribble down some notes before setting it down again and returning to the boy' side. "I can clean the minor cuts to stop infection but other than that, you will just have to let your body heal on its own."

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:16 am
User Image

A shiver went down his spine and spread through out his entire body when the cold package touched his face. Wincing slightly from the pain, Daniel put his free hand on the cold ice package as he couldn't let the doctor stand there and hold it for him. He watched silently as he scribbled on the paper attached to the clipboard as he'd seen very many doctors do before. Having a tendency of getting into fights, Daniel had been to the hospital quite a few times over the past years.

When the doctor returned to his side, Daniel turned his head slightly to look at him. He felt a little silly with both of his hands to his face, so he removed the paper under his nose in hopes that the bleeding had stopped again. "Sure. Do what you have to. I'll probably come back soon anyway with new cuts and whatnot for you to take care of" he said with a light shrug and put the paper back under his nose to wipe some blood away; it hadn't stopped bleeding just yet.

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:27 am
Psykfall

User Image

always honest

User Image

Sighing with a slight frown, Seiji nods as he slipped his fingers through his hair again.

"Then I shall look forward to your company again, but in the meantime, continue to keep those there and when the bleeding finally stops let me know so I can begin to disinfect the rest your wounds." With that in mind, Seiji returned to his desk and sat down in his chair before staring at the empty sheets meant to be filled out by students to add to the paperwork. "And when we are done with that, I will need you to fill out your information so I can add it to my patient files."

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:51 am
User Image

Daniel nodded once and sighed a little, leaning forwards a bit to rest his arms against his thighs. "Yes sir~" he said and tipped his head a little to the side. He blew a bit of air out through his mouth to move his blond hair from his face. It hurt a little as he did, but not too much. His eyes wandered around the room for a bit before landing on the doctor - who's name he had forgotten since long. Daniel silently looked at him for a few moments and removed the bloody paper. "You're knew here, right? I didn't know our previous nurse...thingy, quit" he then said and looked for somewhere to throw the paper away but ended up staying put in his seat, not wanting to get up. So instead he just held the paper in his hand. If he threw it away it would probably start to bleed again.

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:24 pm
Psykfall

User Image

always honest

User Image

Sifting through the empty sheets, he began to organize them by slipping one into each file folder, one with the boy's name on the tab.

"Yes, today is my first day actually, and I haven't the slightest idea on where the previous nurse went so I couldn't tell you whether they quit or not." Yawning softly the doctor pulled his buzzing phone from his pocket, smirking when he saw who it was. Answering the call, the doctor leaned back in his chair. "Hello dear.~ Hmm? Ah, yes, I am at work right now. Is that so? Mhm, yes well, you can just see yourself out...don't be late for school!" The man leans his head back as he chuckled softly. "Maybe if you're good~ Well dear, I have to go, so I will talk to you later." Sighing softly, the man slipped his phone into his pocket. He probably won't speak to the boy again but oh well.

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:47 pm
User Image

"O-oh... I see..." Daniel frowned slightly at the answer to his question. He found it a little strange but thought it'd be best not to think of it too much. Too bad the other nurse left though; he had started to like him quite a bit. Sure, he always sighed and scolded him for getting into fights every week but always took care of him cuts and bruises. Not thinking of it too much, Daniel pushed those thoughts away at the sound of something buzzing. Without really thinking of it he put a hand over the pocket of his jeans where his cellphone was, even though he clearly felt it wasn't his phone that was vibrating. And much to his surprise, the man in front of him answered his call. Daniel blinked as he looked at him, listening to his half of the conversation. Wife? Boyfriend? Husband? Shrugging slightly, he put his fingers under his nose to check for blood and was relieved when he found that it had stopped bleeding completely. Moving the package of ice a bit, he winced at the pain of doing so. Why did it hurt so much now?

When the man at the other side of the desk hung up, Daniel looked at him again. No matter how much he wanted to know who had called he decided it was rude to ask such a question. "No more nosebleed, so I suppose you can go ahead and...disinfect what needs to be cleaned" he said, cracking a small smile and tipped his head a bit to the side, grimacing slightly as he happened to move the ice package again.

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:34 pm
Psykfall

User Image

always honest

User Image

He was starting to wonder if the boy would ever leave his old apartment but he guessed that it wouldn't matter since he was moving to a new one soon. He really shouldn't have slept with that kid from the previous school he worked at. Signing softly, he stood up from his chair and removed the alcohol and a few cotton balls from a cabinet and jar before walking over to the other.

"If you have injuries under it, please remove your shirt."

Thoughts: I need to date older people from now on...
Feeling a little bit: Troubled

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:57 am
User Image

"Eh..? Oh.." Daniel blinked a few times in confusion but soon realised what he was talking about it. Jeez, did he really take a blow to the head that hard to be such a slow thinker? It was almost embarrassing! Removing the ice package from his face, he put it in his lap, shivering slightly at the cold and proceeded to remove his shirt and put it in his lap as well. "I haven't really checked. Though, I did fall so I might've scratched my back" he said as he put the ice package back in place, the hair of his arms standing up as he did. But he didn't want too much of a black eye or walk around school with a swollen eye on the first day, so he had to live through it. Perhaps it would be better to stop picking fights but...nah.

tiny14xx

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces