• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:29 am
Psykfall

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              With a professional facial expression, Seiji inspected and cleaned the wounds on the boy's chest, arms and back. Still kneeling on the ground, Seiji looks at the other's face and motions before him to roll up his pants. Usually, when kids fell, their knees were scraped so he thought he may check there as well even though the boy had just gotten into a fight and didn't really trip.
                              "I suppose I should have things set aside at all times for you since you said you get into fights often. Just try to keep from getting too injured. There is only so much I can do with so little equipment."

Thoughts: Just do my job.
Feeling a little bit: Neutral

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:58 pm
User Image

Daniel sat quiet all the time, wincing from time to time when the alcohol on the cotton balls touched the scrapes on his skin. When he was told to roll ups his jeans he sighed a little and did as he was told; easier said than done with skinny jeans but he managed. The man's comment about always keeping things at hand made him laugh a little. "Suppose that'll be best. But I'll try to stay put and keep out of fights. Can't promise anything" he said with a small smile and a light shrug of his shoulders and put the ice package down and got his shirt back on and rolled his jeans back down once they were finished. Getting to his feet, he stretched his arms over his head for a big before letting his arms drop to his side and rolled his shoulders back. "But for your sanity, I can at least try" he said and went over the black bass case he had with him and swung it over his shoulder at the same time as he headed towards the door. With a hand on the doorknob he turned his head around. "Thanks for the help, but I really should be going to class now before someone think I died. Bye~~" he chirped with a small smile, sticking his tongue out a bit as he did before heading out the door.

[exits~~~]

tiny14xx

mahou prince

Sweetheart

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:06 pm

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              That idiot. Staring at the door as he tossed out the dirty cotton balls, Seiji frowned. Hadn't he told the boy that he needed to fill out his paperwork before he left. Oh well, he might be returning soon anyways. Sighing softly, the man walked back over to his desk and sat down in his chair before moving aside the file sheets and resting his head on the cold wood, his eyes slowly closing as he drifted back to sleep.

Thoughts: ~
Feeling a little bit: Neutral

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:40 pm
Nachiken

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nachi entered the doctor's office and let out a small sigh. He had been late today and he was always so good about being on time. Of course he had gotten distracted when he found a small kitten with an injured paw. He had to help a fellow cat out didn't he? Well he would have to make it up to Dr. Koganagi.

"Hello again Dr. Sorry I was late today. I stopped to help a hurt kitten. I hope nothing to serious has happened today." He said softly his little ears twitching slightly as he spoke.

Eventually the neko let out a sigh and left the office. He wanted to take a nap and the best place for that would be the lounge.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:55 pm
Kendall Klein

User Image

Kendall stuck his head in the door, "Hi!" he smiled, stepping through holding his hand. It had been cut during one of his nature experiments and not had a series of scratches and thorns in it. "I may need some help." He said, pointing at his bloodied arm like it wasnt even part of him.

Kendall wasnt ever shy, he stared up at the doctor. "Seriously, you're the doctor? you know guys are gonna be like, jumping off roofs to get hurt and come to you, right?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow at the doctor.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:02 am
Nyan_Cupcakes

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji had long since returned from his home, his empty dish sitting aside on his desk that had once carried the vegetable tempura that Sato made for him. It was growing quiet and he continuously scolded himself for wishing someone would get hurt so he would have something to do. A school doctor probably shouldn't be thinking that way....maybe... When the door opened, the doctor perked up and stood from his chair before he walked around his desk and approached the entering male. He was about to greet the other in return but was cut off when the boy commented on his looks, his eyes blinking in surprise. It was certainly not what he expected but he simply chuckled before giving the boy a charming smile and walked over to him before gently taking his hand to inspect it.
                              "Well I hope that does not happen, not everyone here is able to recover from such a fall. And I would certainly hate to get fired on my first day.~" Turning to the other, he flashed another charming smile before releasing his arm. "Now tell me, what on earth happened to you and what is your name?"

Thoughts: How sweet~
Feeling a little bit: Flattered
Current theme:

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:35 pm
tiny14xx

Kendall Klein

User Image

Kendall shrugged, "People do stupid things a lot." she said easily, glancing down at his arms and frowning. Well, that was ironic since Kendall himself had gotten hurt because of it. "I was playing with rose vines and it was all good, until I got distracted and ... now im bleeding." he explained, it happened quite a lot because of how careless Kendall was."Oh. My name's Kendall, though Ken is really what people call, me. Both will do, I mean its just a name, and people usually dont go around saying your name fifty times a day so I really dont see the deal in nicknames." he ranted, he was the type of person to speak a lot, silence wasn't his thing. He took a deep breath, knowing the doctor probably didn't understand his fast talking, "Kendall."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:36 pm
𝔍𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰 𝔐𝔞𝔠𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔫

User Image

Well the garden had been entertaining enough but he still wanted something to do rather than go to class. What better way to avoid class by seeing the school doctor? Word around the school was that the doctor was very easy on the eyes, and James could not deny that he wanted to at least see if his fellow peers were right or not. The blonde walked into the office and glanced around to see that there was already another student being helped. Perfect! I'll lose some more time since he's already busy, he thought as he took a seat in a chair and crossed his legs patiently. Now, what could he talk to the doctor about so that his visit would not seem meaningless? Well, there was always his heart condition that he could bring up. It was nothing serious or life threatening, but from time to time it was a nuisance.

James' red hues drifted up to watch the student that was with the doctor. He smiled to himself as he listened to the two talk and thought to himself that both men were certainly good looking. The school did provide quite the eye candy, did it not? Ah, but should he really window shop when he did not know anyone in this school? He did just meet Simeon in the garden, but he could not say that he knew the boy from Adam.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx

Nyan_Cupcakes

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:49 pm
tiny14xx
Ryuna Bloodmire

Kendall Klein

User Image

Kendall grinned, "See what im telling ya! if you actually put a price on treating people you'd be rich." he said, in more or a joking matter. "My theraflu brings all the boys to the yard could be your theme song." he added, then glanced at James, "Hi." he greeted, offering a smiled before turning back to look at him arm. 'Note to self: stop messing with roses.' he thought to himself with a small smile.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:25 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji chuckled softly as hel listened to the other ramble on about names and nicknames. He was certainly an entertaining kid. Just as he was going to say something in return, Seiji heard the door open and adverted his eyes to the student that had just entered. Flashing the other a charming smile, Seiji gave him a small nod to show he was acknowledged before turning back to Kendall. Just as he was about to speak again, Kendall made another comment that brought another soft chuckle out of him.
                              "That is quite an interesting theme. Anyhow, to the problem at hand yes? I will have to clean it and bandage the wound but you will either have to tend to it yourself daily so it doesn't get infected or visit me so I can take care of it." Motioning towards the medical bed, he gives the other a smile. "Please have a seat while I gather the needed items."

Thoughts: Work~
Feeling a little bit: Thrilled
Current theme:

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:34 pm
tiny14xx
Ryuna Bloodmire

Kendall Klein

User Image

Kendall nodded, "My brother can. He's good with medicine... though he does rub in pure alcohol just to give me a lesson for getting hurt. It tends to happen." Kendall said, sitting on the bed with his legs crossed. Kendall leaned back on his hands, not a painless position at all and waited. He wondered exactly how he had gotten hurt, he got hurt so often he mixed up the times and dates. He knew it was roses because of the thorns... and he could still smell the roses. Kendall liked making people feel good, so he over-complimented a lot and then loved making others laugh, though that usually ended up in failure.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:45 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji gives the other a small nod to show he understood before he left the other to go into the cabinets where he retrieved antibiotics, rubbing alcohol, cotton balls, gauze and a wrap. When he was finished retrieving such items and setting them on the tray, he grabbed a pair of gloves and slipped them in before picking the tray up and carrying it to the bed where the boy was waiting.
                              "It will sting of course, but I shall try to be as gentle as I can." Extending his hand as he kneeled, Seiji gave yet another smile which made him believe that if he smiled any longer that it was going to stay that way and he would forever be known as the creep that always smiles. "Your arm please."

Current theme:

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:58 pm
tiny14xx
Ryuna Bloodmire

Kendall Klein

User Image

Kendall rolled his eyes, "Im gay not a woman." he said, holding out his hurt arm. "How long will it take to heal? a few days?" he asked, knowing it wasn't likely. Kendall wasn't like Jared who covered his sexuality, well... Kendall really couldn't, it was very clear with him what and who he liked. Though every now and then he did find women good looking, nothing past that.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:04 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji smirked softly as he coated the cotton ball in alcohol carefully and took the other's arm into his free hand gently. Carefully, he began to wipe away the blood around the wound, occasionally grabbing a new cotton ball to wipe of the blood. Eventually, he finally reached the wound and carefully cleaned it.
                              "You will be amazed. Not all women are weak and not all men are strong. There will always be some that are more brave or less brave than you are. Just because you are a man, doesn't mean that something like this won't affect you."

Current theme:

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Campus