Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:11 pm
tiny14xx
Ryuna Bloodmire

Kendall Klein

User Image

Kendall nodded, "Okay...well, I'll rephrase that. I meant not a pansy." he said, watching as Seiji cleaned his arm. He did wince once or twice, but if anyone were to mention it, he'd pretend it didn't happen. He had always gotten hell for being more feminine than his own sister...a female wrestler, so he didn't appreciate people being specially soft with him. "Its not a big cut...I just got distracted and the thorns poked out a bit too much, I mean, Its not suppose to hurt as much as cutting your finger off with a sushi knife." he added, he'd been there and done that, though by that time his mother had been a healer and put it back together the way it should be,

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:21 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

Ryuna Bloodmire

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji nods as he continued to delicately carry out his work, as the other spoke.
                              "Although it may be small, it is rather deep which is why it bled so much. Lacerations such as these can be a pain if not treated correctly." Finally finishing on the clean up, Seiji uses a small butterfly bandage to hold the wound closed before placing the small square of gauze and wrapping it carefully. After making sure everything was carefully placed onto the tray, he stood with it in his hands and walked over to the sink where he set the tray down next to it and retrieved a paper cup to fill it with water. When that was done, he took the water and the antibiotics and handed them to the boy. "These will help it heal faster. If you have any at home, take them daily. If not, you can just come see me since I cannot give you the entire bottle.

Thoughts: Work~
Feeling a little bit: Thrilled
Current theme:

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:28 pm
tiny14xx
Ryuna Bloodmire

Kendall Klein

User Image

Kendall took the pills, standing up from the table, "Ah and then I can avoid jumping off a second floor." he joked, again, been there and did that. He really wasn't much of a flirt, though poking fun and messing around were part of his personality. "Though thanks and If I need the pills i'll come by and tell you." he said, smiling at the doctor. His arm didn't really hurt as much as it did when he came in.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:33 am
Nyan_Cupcakes

Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji chuckled softly in response to the mention of his earlier comment about people jumping off buildings just to be able to see him. He seriously hoped for the sake of his job that no one actually did such a thing. Patting the boy's head with a smile, Seiji sighed.
                              "You don't have to be injured or sick to see me as long as you're on break you know, I could use the company." Done with that, he dropped his hand and retrieved his stack of passes before making one for the boy and handing it to him with a smile. "If you have any other issues, please do not hesitate to come see me." With that, the doctor walked away from him and towards the other in the chair. Motioning towards another bed, the doctor gave him another one of usual charming smiles. "Please have a seat on the bed and if possible, explain to me the reason of your visit."

Current theme:

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:20 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

James sat patiently, often amused by the conversation between teacher and student, but he said nothing out of respect. At one point the student addressed James with a smile and a brief 'hello', to which James offered a wink with a smile of his own. The junior found himself smiling and chuckling softly at his peer's comment toward jumping from the roof as a way of being able to visit the doctor. James bit his lower lip to stifle a laugh as the doctor was quick to tell the student that he simply needed to be on break if he wanted to visit him. Although it would have been entertaining to see how the other students, or even the teachers, would have reacted to seeing a student about to jump from the roof, James knew it was not in the best interest of the other student's health.

Once the doctor was done with the other student and motioned toward another bed James rose from his seat to take the invitation. He walked toward the bed and sat on it once he reached it before looking up at the doctor with a charming smile of his own.
"My name is James Macmillan and the reason behind my visit would be to confirm or deny the rumors of your good looks, and I've gotta say the rumors were way off. They simply don't do you justice." James cleared his throat before continuing, "But I digress. I'm using the opportunity to tell you that I do have mild heart arrhythmia. If I experience a lot of stress or I get overheated then my heart tends to skip. Though it doesn't prevent me from performing extracurricular activities." The teenager offered a grin to his innuendo and left the ball in the doctor's court.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx
sorry my layout is weird! I'm posting from my tablet lol.

Nyan_Cupcakes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:31 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji watched as the other did as he was told, his eyebrow raising when the other spoke. An amused chuckle left the doctor as he crossed his arms. That would the be the third person to tell him that he was attractive, including the boy he left in his bed at his old apartment. Clearing his head of such thoughts, the doctor became serious as the boy explained the condition before raising his eyebrow once more from the last comment. Shaking his head with another chuckle, the doctor walked towards his desk before picking up his clipboard and looking through pages before nodding as he walked back to the boy.
                              "Yes, it shows your name on my list of students that may need a regular check-up." Setting his clipboard aside, the doctor removed the stethoscope from around his neck and placed the ear buds in his ears before he moved to where he had access to the other's back, pressing the end to it gently before looking at the other with a small smile. "Please take deep breaths in and hold them for 3 seconds before releasing them."

Current theme:

User Image

out-of-cotton balls: That's okay, it happens whee

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:51 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

He was relieved to hear the soft chuckles from the older male; not everyone appreciated his sense of humor. James could not really blame people for not finding his crude humor funny, but it was a nice feeling to not be told to grow up. He was always excited when whomever he was joking with would joke back, but the doctor simply continued to do his job. The blonde would have to be satisfied with a laugh or two. As the doctor went to shuffle through papers before stumbling upon what he was looking for James watched with a raised brow. The older gentleman confirmed that the school knew of his situation and the blonde could not help but crack at least one more joke. "Well, if you've been expecting me then that changes everything! I'm more than willing to be one of your regulars, doctor~" The tone in James' voice was like a purr as he emphasized the older male's position.

As the doctor brought out the stethoscope, James sat up straight and put his joking aside as he did as he was instructed. The junior took a few deep breaths, holding them for three seconds before releasing them, and closed his eyes as he listened to his own heartbeat. Today his heartbeat was at a normal resting rate, but it did skip even as he remained perfectly calm; perhaps he was more excited than he realized. James asked the doctor softly,
"So what do we students call you, doctor? I haven't been paying attention enough to look for a name plate anywhere and I'm new to the school."

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx

Nyan_Cupcakes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:12 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes

Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji noticed that the boy was one who often joked and flirt with others just from the few minutes of being around him. Not that he was against it or anything, it just made it difficult to remain professional. Moving his stethoscope to the boy's chest, he gave the other a smile. Had he not introduced himself properly?
                              "My name is Seiji Koganagi. In school you must call me Dr. Koganagi but you may call me Seiji outside of the school grounds." Pulling the ear buds from his ears, Seiji stood up straight and wrote some things down on the sheet before tucking it under his arm and giving he other another of his charming smiles. "Everyday when you have the time, please come by so I can keep record of either your progress of you lack in change. I am sure the principal would want to avoid having to lose a student in the school and he surely would not be pleased if it were my fault for not seeing you everyday."

Current theme:

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:55 am
James Macmillan

User Image

James continued to sit patiently as the doctor went through his routine. As the stethoscope was moved from his back to his chest James shivered. He slowly opened his eyes to look up at the doctor as he introduced himself. Doctor Koganagi was definitely unique, and his first name, Seiji, sent a chill down his spine that made him visibly shiver yet again. As the older male removed his stethoscope to write down James' vitals, the student practiced the doctor's name, "Hmm, Dr. Seiji Koganagi.. It does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it?"

The teenager listened to Dr. Koganagi as he instructed the student to come see him everyday during his free time. His red orbs widened as he nodded slowly. He would have cracked another joke about coming to see the doctor everyday if he had not been genuinely shocked by the reason behind it. None of his previous schools took his condition seriously until he had pushed himself too far and needed to lay down during school hours. They would not listen to his heartbeat unless he was actually having an episode just to prove that he was not 'wasting their time' as they so lovingly put it. James gave the doctor a small, but sincere, smile as he tilted his head. "Wow...you really do take your job seriously. It's rare to find someone who enjoys their job as much as you seem to. What made you decide to be a doctor?"

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:27 am
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji had noticed the boy's surprise from his seriousness in caring for him and found it rather amusing as he set down his clipboard and crossed his arms. Why had he become a doctor? Did he even remember the answer to that question? Rubbing his chin in thought, Seiji sighed.
                              "I think what drew me to it was that my father was a doctor and I had always watched him work so seriously and passionately and it inspired me but now...I think it is because I want to help those who need it. To be able to have a hand in making someone's life better feels kind of nice. For me it isn't just a job I come to everyday, I don't think about the work that needs to be done in order to get by, I think about how I can help the patient feel better today." Seiji smiles as he drops his hand from his chin. "After all, it is supposed to be all about the patients right?" Seiji moved closer before gently taking the other's hand and kissing the top before giving him a genuinely charming smile that was much different than the one he normally showed to everyone. "Will you let me help you, James?"

Thoughts: He is rather intriguing~
Feeling a little bit: Tempted

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:12 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

Dr. Koganagi set his clipboard down, crossed his arms, and began to rub his chin in thought. James could not help but find position to be amusing but he did not laugh. The blonde waited curiously as the doctor searched for an answer. Once the answer was found James was eager to hear it. The pink haired teacher began to tell of his inspiration behind becoming a doctor was from watching his father. However, Dr. Koganagi's inspiration had morphed to be based on his own wants a desires, which included not just being passionate about his work but striving to make his patients' feel better. The student could certainly appreciate that; especially considering his lack of care due to previous doctors. Nothing was worse than being made to feel that your bodily functions were of your own doing. James could not control his heart, although he desperately wanted to after the doctor made his next move.

The doctor moved closer toward James, took his hand, and boldly kissed the back of it. His eyes widened as a bright blush tinted his cheeks all the way up to his ears; the poor student's heart certainly skipped a few beats after that! James cleared his throat, his blush only deepening as he saw the smile that was not the same one he had been shown earlier, and he pulled his hand back to prop himself up on the bed, muttering under his shaky breath,
"Y-Yes, well, if you keep that up you may give me cardiac arrest..." The blonde looked away from the doctor, as he quickly tried to collect his composure, and turned his gaze back to the doctor's pink hues. "I would love to let you help me...but how could I ever repay you? I've only ever been treated as if I was just trying to get attention." The student reached up to play with his earring, a nervous tick he developed in middle school, while watching Dr. Koganagi.

tiny14xx
These two entertain me xD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:23 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji chuckled softly in response as he stood up straight. The boy's reaction was just as lovely as he thought it would be, perhaps even more so. Listening to the boy, Seiji gave that smile again as he crossed his arms and watched the other nervously play with his earring.
                              "It is my job and my pleasure to care for you. I do not require a form of payment from you. Just...get better Is all I want." Seiji tilt his head to the side slightly in question with the same smile and amusement in his eyes. "You can do that for me can't you James?" Just as the boy had done earlier with the name doctor, Seiji said the boy's name on a seductive purr. Oh how he enjoyed teasing others. Somehow, this one was far more interesting to him than the ones he had teased in the past.

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:11 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

The older male stood back up and James was thankful for the space if only to keep his infernal blush from getting worse. He was quick to flirt with someone but they did not normally play along, and they could not hope to play at the doctor's level. Dr. Koganagi said that payment would not be necessary, but that the student's health was what mattered and James opened his mouth to protest. "Oh! I didn't mean like, paying you for you services, I just meant th-that....um..." His voice trailed off when the doctor had used the same sensual tone to say the boy's name. Well, so much for his blush disappearing.

James shivered violently at the sound of his voice on the man's lips and crossed his legs while shifting positions. The blonde cleared his throat for the second time, in a span of two minutes, as his blush appeared around the collar of his shirt; he was thankful for the fact that Dr. Koganagi did not ask him to take his shirt off when he listened to his heartbeat or the man would have seen that he blushed clear down to his chest! How embarrassing was this! He had to at least play ball to keep from being a blushing mess, right? James looked up at the doctor and responded with a soft voice,
"Of course I can do that for you. After all, you'll know what's best for me and my body~" James bit his lower lip playfully.

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:35 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Oh how he was enjoying this! Chuckling softly, Seiji nods as he drew near the boy again. When you tease someone, the blush is one of the best parts and this boy's blush seemed to be growing which only made the doctor want to see more even though he knew he probably shouldn't.
                              "Well of course. I am very well trained in that department after all." Seiji licks his lips seductively as he drew closer before he suddenly stood up and walked towards his desk gleefully. Anyone would have assumed that he had planned to kiss the boy. "I'll need you to do some paperwork for your file."

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:26 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

James thought that he would have had a one up with his last comment, but he was way off. Dr. Koganagi offered another witty innuendo that made James' grin brightly before the older male leaned in closer. His eyes widened upon seeing the man lick his lips, but he instinctively leaned in to meet the man halfway...only to see the man retreating toward his desk with a smile. The student chuckled softly to himself as he leaned back, slightly disappointed by the teasing display that he could not partake in; the man's lips did look deliciously sinful but he supposed he should not get his hopes up in wondering just how well trained Seiji really was.

Dr. Koganagi said that James would have to do paperwork and the student laid back on the hospital bed using his elbows to prop himself up.
"Oh? And what kind of paperwork would that be? I mean, if you want my phone number and address I'll give that to you willingly. You don't need the paperwork as an excuse." Ah, but that did pose a problem considering the fact that he did not have a roommate yet...or at least he did not know of one. "Well, maybe just my phone number for now. I don't know my address yet. Unless you give me yours."

tiny14xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces