Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:01 pm
Tiny14xx

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageNachi nodded as he was asked to bring the student into a sitting position. He did so without much trouble working around the teacher that sat next to the boy. "Of course. It might be best to loosen your robe as well. It is easier to hear the heart that way." He said softly to Chai even as he held the boy up. He could tell that Seiji was a bit annoyed and his ears lowered slightly. He didn't know if he had done something wrong or not but he vowed that he would work harder to make the man happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:31 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒAs he was moved into a sitting position he reached down to open his robes a little more exposing old wounds on his chest and abdomen, they looked like slash marks. He looked up at the doctor slightly nervous but he still trusted the man. ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

tiny14xx

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:31 pm
the gothic beauty 2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User Image

xxx ⓔⓘⓙⓘ emotion_bandaid ⓞⓖⓐⓝⓐⓖⓘ
xxx Seiji's Company: Others

"When I started learning the cello,
I fell in love with the instrument because it seemed like a voice - my voice."

After placing the stethoscope against the other's chest, he closed his eyes and listened to his heart, focusing on the sound while making sure his breathing was steady. "Breath in deeply and hold it for a few seconds before releasing alright?" When he was finished, he opened his eyes and stood straight as he removed the ear buds and rest the stethoscope over the back of his neck like most doctors did. "You heart sounds normal at least. Now, I am going to do something and it may be uncomfortable at first but it will relieve your fatigue and should replenish your health alright?" He turned back to Nachi and tried to soften his face as best as he could. He was always uneasy around cat type beings or cats in general because of his curse, but the other male looked too innocent to do anything vile, so he was trying to relax. It would help if they were to be working together. "You can let him lie back down, thank you."

Gently, Seiji led Fenris to his door where he unlocked it and stepped aside to let him in. He wondered how Fenris's previous master decorated his home and if Fenris would like the décor that would be seen as being obviously picked by Seiji. The colors and designs showed his tastes and personality all too well.

When he finally reached the room he desired, he grew annoyed by what he saw. Cabinets were open and spilling out their contents as papers blew across the floor that was supplied with the wind that was creeping in through the open window. There were broken glasses and what looked like animal droppings in a corner. It was obvious that no one used the room anymore other than animals that invited themselves inside. Sighing, Seiji shut the door behind him and slipped off his white coat after setting down his briefcase. It took him some time, but he managed to clean the room up and organize the supplies that were salvaged.

When it was all done, and the room was to his liking, Seiji sat down with his briefcase and coat at his desk and leaned back in his chair with a medical book in his hands. All he could do now was wait for a patient to pass the time.

x
x
x

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai looked to the doctor wondering what he was going to do. " Forgive me for asking but what are you going to do doctor? " He asked quickly closing his robe to quickly hide the marks from Damon's line of vision.ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

tiny14xx

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:30 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Waiting on you dear. whee

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User Image

Seiji simply smiled, having no intention to tell him exactly what it is he was going to do since he himself could not explain it. "All you need to know is that you will feel better again, alright?" Without waiting for a reply, Seiji pulled up a chair and sat down next to the bed, his face showing how hesitant he was. Usually, when he did this, it made his entire body ache painfully, but if he could use to help others, and hone his curse better, so be it. "Like I said before, it may feel a little uncomfortable at first, but it will fade." As he rest his hands over the boy's forehead and chest, his hands became shrouded in a pink shade of light. It was warm and Seiji grimaced as he could already feel his body aching. Bits of silver could be seen in his violet hair and flecks of blue dotted his irises. Just as it did when he changed, his hair and eyes would slowly shift to how they were before the curse. More strands of hair shed their violet color as he continued to hold his hands over the other, his body almost pulsing with light. "Almost done, how do you feel?"

Gently, Seiji led Fenris to his door where he unlocked it and stepped aside to let him in. He wondered how Fenris's previous master decorated his home and if Fenris would like the décor that would be seen as being obviously picked by Seiji. The colors and designs showed his tastes and personality all too well.

When he finally reached the room he desired, he grew annoyed by what he saw. Cabinets were open and spilling out their contents as papers blew across the floor that was supplied with the wind that was creeping in through the open window. There were broken glasses and what looked like animal droppings in a corner. It was obvious that no one used the room anymore other than animals that invited themselves inside. Sighing, Seiji shut the door behind him and slipped off his white coat after setting down his briefcase. It took him some time, but he managed to clean the room up and organize the supplies that were salvaged.

When it was all done, and the room was to his liking, Seiji sat down with his briefcase and coat at his desk and leaned back in his chair with a medical book in his hands. All he could do now was wait for a patient to pass the time.

x
x
x

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:44 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai did feel uncomfortable at firstbut it soon faded as he watched the man work. He was slowly starting to feel better. " I'm slowly feeling better doctor. Whatever it is your doing it is slowly working. "ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

tiny14xx

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:35 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Tiny14xx

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Damon had seen the marks on Chai's upper body and he looked away slightly. It was clear something had happened to him and while he wanted to find out what it was, it seemed the student didn't want him to see them. He would let Chai believe he hadn't seen anything for now though his jaw muscles tightened slightly.

Nachi lowered Chai back down onto the bed and stepped away. If he was needed again he would instantly assist the doctor and the two that had come to see Seiji

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai looked to damon as he knew that he saw the marks on his chest and abdomen. " Damon, there is something I need to tell you but I will tell you later I promise. "ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

tiny14xx

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:56 pm
the gothic beauty 2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User Image

When Seiji pulled back, his breathing was heavy and his hair was silver, his eyes an icy blue. "That should do it...try...try not to overdo it again alright?" Slowly, the doctor stands and walks over to his desk before sitting in the chair and pulling some papers from his desk. "Before you go, please fill out these papers for your file."

x
x
x

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:21 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai gripped the form and pen and began to fill out the form. after a while he finished and signed his name before handing the form back to the doctor. " Thank you doctor, would it be alright if I came back for weekly check ups? "ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

tiny14xx

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:32 pm
Tiny14xx

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

The centaur looked back at Chai and nodded knowing that he would get an answer when the other was ready to tell him about it. Sure he had a few marks on his horse half but that was from keeping the unruly stallions in line and his horse half was a lot sturdier then a human was. Since he was not injured or anything Damon didn't need to fill out papers, and he rarely came to get an injury looked at anyways.

Nachi was watching the student and the teacher he was with before looking at Seiji. He didn't look well at the moment and in his concern he went up to the man and put a hand on his arm. "Perhaps you should rest a bit after seeing this student. I can take care of minor injuries and illnesses. If it is serious I can always get you." The neko said softly not wanting to actually tell the man what to do, but he had a job to make sure others were taken care of and that included the doctor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:56 pm
the gothic beauty 2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User Image

Seiji flinched at first when the neko touched him before resting a hand over his and turning to him with a weak smile. "Thank you, but I will be fine, I just need some water and a minute or two to get my bearings." After removing his hand from the other's he turned to the patient and gave a small nod. "If it really takes so little to overexert yourself, then yes, it would be best."

x
x
x

User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:41 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai bit his bottom lip, the comment the doctor made him feel a little insulted. This guy....I'd like to see him try shifting into a 20ft tall dragon and not feel overexerted...damn idiot.. he thought before slowly nodding before getting out of bed. " Once again thank you for helping me feel better sir. " He turned to damon nodding to let him know he was ready to leave.ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:41 am
the gothic beauty 2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User Image

Seiji frowned slightly as he ran a hand through his hair. "Also, so you are aware, if you know you have a limit, do not try to go past it again. What I did just now is dangerous for myself since it slowly makes my own soul deteriorate, so I try not to use it often. I won't use it for you again and you will have to heal through the pain the old fashioned way. Understand?"

x
x
x

User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:39 pm
Tiny14xx

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Damon soon stood up and helped Chai to his feet. "I will take you to your home for now, but I do have to get back to my classes." He said softly wishing that he didn't have to return so soon. Still, he shouldn't be so attached to Chai right away, he had just met the guy that morning.

Nachi listened to what Seiji said and nodded. "Alright, but if you start to get tired, let me know and I will do all I can to help." Of course he noticed the man flinch and wondered if he had a fear of cats and as an extention nekos as well. This thought made his tail lower slightly and he moved away from his coworker. Of course when he heard that he was cursed and using the ability he just did made his soul deteriorate he looked shocked. Was there anything that could be done about this curse? The neko really didn't want to admit it but he did have a crush on Seiji, he rather hoped that no one else noticed it.  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff