• Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai looked back to the doctor and nodded to him. " Yes doctor, I understand clearly and will heed your advice. " He turned to face the door and walked with damon taking his leave to head to the dorms to rest for the remainder of the day.ஒ†

User Image

[Exit to - Dorms]
the gothic beauty

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:03 am
the gothic beauty 2

User Image

xxx ⓔⓘⓙⓘ emotion_bandaid ⓞⓖⓐⓝⓐⓖⓘ
xxx Seiji's Company: Others

"When I started learning the cello,
I fell in love with the instrument because it seemed like a voice - my voice."

Seiji watched as the other two left the room, his back resting against his chair comfortably as he sat in silence for a few moments to collect himself. It was too quiet for the two of them to be while in the same room so he glanced over at the other, prepared to conversation. He stopped however, when he saw the concern on the neko's face. He couldn't help but give an expression of amusement. "Now why are you looking at me like I am about to die? I am just fine I said, I only need to a moment to gather my energy so don't look at me as if you pity me."

Gently, Seiji led Fenris to his door where he unlocked it and stepped aside to let him in. He wondered how Fenris's previous master decorated his home and if Fenris would like the décor that would be seen as being obviously picked by Seiji. The colors and designs showed his tastes and personality all too well.

When he finally reached the room he desired, he grew annoyed by what he saw. Cabinets were open and spilling out their contents as papers blew across the floor that was supplied with the wind that was creeping in through the open window. There were broken glasses and what looked like animal droppings in a corner. It was obvious that no one used the room anymore other than animals that invited themselves inside. Sighing, Seiji shut the door behind him and slipped off his white coat after setting down his briefcase. It took him some time, but he managed to clean the room up and organize the supplies that were salvaged.

When it was all done, and the room was to his liking, Seiji sat down with his briefcase and coat at his desk and leaned back in his chair with a medical book in his hands. All he could do now was wait for a patient to pass the time.

x
x
x

User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:19 am
Tiny14xx

User ImageThe neko let out a small sigh. He didn't pity the man, far from it, he just didn't want the other to get worn out. "I don't pity you, and isn't it my job to be concerned when someone is unwell even if it isn't significant? I cant help being concerned about you, or the students and other teachers of the school. It is just in my nature." He said softly looking down. Perhaps he shouldn't have said anything about his concern, but he was worried that Seiji would hurt himself at some point if he kept working while he was tired.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:49 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Sorry repeated quoting, I was trying to change up my posting style for Seiji.

User ImageUser Image

Seiji stared at him in silence a moment before standing up and patting his head softly, his fingers lightly grazing his ears before he removed his hand and picked up the previous patient's file. "Thank you, I appreciate it." Seiji turned to him and gave another smile before slipping the sheet into a folder and placing it correctly in his file cabinet. Turning back to the neko, he crossed his arms and leaned against the cabinet's metal."So, when did you arrive and what makes you want to work in the medical department? And do not say it is your job, I want to know what drives you to help others."

User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:08 pm
Tiny14xx

User ImageNachi looked at the man for a moment before he looked away. "Well, I have always wanted to help other people, ever since I was little. When I was maybe six or so, my father got sick and had to stay in the hospital for a really long time. None of the doctors really did anything that made my mom or I feel any better, but I remember this nurse. He was super nice and went out of his way to make me feel better. Even after my dad got worse, I was still able to smile because he was around and would play with me on his breaks. I wanted to be like him when I grew up, to provide joy for others even during hard times."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:19 pm
the gothic beauty 2

User ImageUser Image

Seiji watched him as he spoke and nod as he pushed off the cabinet to walk over to his desk. "Good. I take this seriously so I want to make sure that I can trust you to do the same. I will not tolerate having an assistant that has no interest in helping the patients that come through." Seiji sits down in his chair and leans back as his eyes returned to the neko. The boy still gave that feeling of unease but he figured by now that he was harmless to him."I would say that the least great part of this is that we hope to not have any patients because it means someone has gotten hurt, yet we hope we do so we can help someone in need...."

User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:32 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale enters the doctor's office as soon as Kei or Eli opens the door for him because he was carrying Yuma. "A student of mine needs medical help, please" he said before laying Yuma down on one of the beds. This was his first time in this room, but the smell of medical supplies wasn't something he would want to get used to.

kimmico13
[quote"TwistedSongWriter"]quote="chocolate_hoho_shikamaru"]
tiny14xx
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:47 pm
User Image

After being laid on the bed, Yuma was only able to continue breathing since he was still passed out from his panic attack earlier. This wasn't abnormal for the poor senior, he just gets really scared, very fast; especially around new faces or people he doesn't know.

Genkawolf

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

kimmico13

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli quickly opened the door and enters before Mr. Navy and held it open for Kei to come in behind, if he wanted to. At this time, Eli was sure that someone from the doctors office could help. He laid his and Yuma stuff down beside of the bed and watched his breathing for a bit. While waiting in silence, Eli places his hands in his pockets. "I should've asked or seen something to hint that maybe..." Eli starts mumbling to himself hoping that Yuma would be okay. He feels the note that his mom left in his pocket tilted his head in shame as went and leaned against the walk. There went his first day. He apologizes quietly to himself as he tells himself not for get to call his mother later.

kimmico13

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:19 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei walked in after dale and thanked Eli for holding the door open for him. He stood beside Dale for a bit and looked at Yuma, then up at Dale. "Will he be okay?" He asked barley making it a whisper.

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:48 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale makes sure Yuma's head on the pillow. "Its not your fault, Eli" he said to Eli when he heard his mumbling. He looks at Kei, "I'm sure he will be ok. He is just unconscious he will wake up soon enough" he assures him and he hopes is correct.

kimmico13
tiny14xx
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli nods, knowing that Mr. Navy was probably right. Quietly he stands leaning against the wall trying not to beat himself up for it. He remembered Yuma mentioning something about why he couldn't run with him earlier. Maybe it was connected to what was going on now. The best thing that they could do now would be to wait to see what the doctor or nurse said.

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:04 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei nodded his head and walked over to Eli. He smiled at him and stood beside him.

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:38 pm
User Image

Shifting a bit Yuma opened his eyes and looked to the side slowly. He saw Mr. Navy, Kei, and Eli standing in front of him and it started to make him worry that he did something wrong. "Did I do something bad?.." He signed slowly, the worried expression on his face made him look somewhat like a sad puppy. Feeling a small throb in his heart the senior flinched and sat up, holding his chest lightly as he waited for the others to answer

kimmico13

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Genkawolf

YumaStoo

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:26 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale sees Kei walk over to Eli and be near him then he notices Yuma waking up when he looks at him. "You did nothing bad, Yuma. We're just worried about you" he said Yuma. Revealing that he does know sign language or he made a very good guess.

kimmico13
tiny14xx
the gothic beauty 2

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items