kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:20 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked over to Yuma and seen he was awake. He smiled and walked over the bed. "Are you okay Yuma?"

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli grinned back at Kei and waited. When Yuma started to move he stood up and slowly made his way to the bed. It was a relief really. Eli smiles warmly, confirming what Mr. Navy had mentioned through sign. "You kind of passed out on us, in class. We were just worried about you." Eli mentions calmly. It was also a surprise that Mr. Navy knew some sign as well. Eli bends down to grab yuma's belongings, he didn't want to accidentally end up taking something that wasn't his. "You probably want these back." He smiles and and kindly hands everything over to Yuma.

TwistedSongWriter
kimmico13
Genkawolf

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:44 pm
User Image

Yuma looked at the three in shock, his eyes tearing slightly. People actually worried about him? It made the senior want to cry but he held back tears and smiled to them. "Im sorry for making you all worry...My health isn't the best and I have medication for this but it seems it didn't work.." He signed with a sad smile. He nodded to Kei, showing he was alright, as he tried to stand but wavered slightly as he held where his heart would be a little tighter.

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

kimmico13

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:16 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was surprised that Yuma would be shock about them worrying about him and he figured the student didn't expect that to happen. "At least take it easy for a bit, Yuma" he said and signed proving he knows how to sign and just understanding it. He helps with supporting and still does feel worried about him.

kimmico13
[quote"TwistedSongWriter"]quote="chocolate_hoho_shikamaru"]
tiny14xx
the gothic beauty 2

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:27 am
User Image

Yuma stood after awhile, with the help of his teacher and smiled weakly. "Im ok now...thank you sir" He signed still a bit wobbly but not too much as he grabbed his things and looked around.

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

kimmico13

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:38 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled when Yuma looked at him and nodded. He didn't understand what they were signing and just continued to smiled. "I'm happy you're okay."

Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli was a whole lot happier. He grabs his things while quietly and calmly making reminders. "Yeah, Mr. Navy's. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself." Eli smiles and gently pats Yuma on the shoulder.

TwistedSongWriter
kimmico13
Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:08 pm
User Image

Yuma smiled over at Eli and stood, exhaling softly. "Im alright, I promise!...Are we still ok for...hanging out later? If not its ok..." He signed blushing slightly as he looked at the other but quickly looked away as he felt the blush creep onto his cheeks.

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

kimmico13

Genkawolf

YumaStoo

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:03 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale nods to be thanked and didn't believe he was alright, but he didn't, but he does have Eli to look after him. "I will be heading back to my classroom now then" he said before leaving the doctor's office. It was up Kei to go with him since the student did leave his stuff there or not. [exit]

kimmico13
[quote"TwistedSongWriter"]quote="chocolate_hoho_shikamaru"]
tiny14xx
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:27 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei didn't know what Yuma said but smiled. He watched Dale walk out the door, then looked at Yuma and Eli. "I'm happy you're okay Yuma! I'll see you later so get a lot of rest." He smiled brightly at Yuma and walked out the door. Since he didn't know how to sign, he didn't want to have Eli explain everything to him.

[exit]
Genkawolf
TwistedSongWriter
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli looks over at Mr. Navy and thanks him for the help as he walks away. Eli would make another remind to meet up with Kei later and thanked him as well. Eli then looked back at Yuma and nodded, knowing that he looked like he needed more rest. “Yeah, yeah..” Eli smiles happily at Yuma. He noticed the small blush and thought that it was sweet. “You know, we can put off the movie date and stuff until another time? I’m not in any hurry. Your health is more important right now.” The only thing he could do now would be to make sure that Yuma didn’t push himself into something that isn’t needed. He holds out his opened arm, “If you’re having any trouble walking or anything, I have an extra arm.” Eli offers cheerfully.

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image

Yuma blushed even darker hearing what the other said. Seeing the others arm out for him in case he needed it Yuma blushed even more and timidly held Elis arm gently. "Are you sure this is ok?.....we could watch a movie at my place if you want? I don't have any roommates and it would be my first night in a new place too..." The senior signed with shaky hands, nervous about what the other would think of this situation. "I-I mean if I..if I hold onto you like this aren't you worried people will think your...different?" He signed again finally looking up at the other, his blush a light red on his cheeks.

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru
]

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:49 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

With all the blushing, Eli wasn’t sure what to do with it. He thought that maybe it had more than one meaning and didn’t want to push any of his chances, so Eli took it as being a good thing and smiled. He watched Yuma carefully as he started making more signs. “Well, you have a good point,” Eli thought to himself, for a moment, as he begun to think over the possibilities. He clears his throat. “It’s settled, we will watch movies at your place. I’m sure my roommates won’t mind, I’ll explain everything later.” Eli then noticed that Yuma was saying something else. He blushes a little looking at the situation they were in. Yet another good point Yuma had mentioned. “Oh..” He looks off to the side not wanting to show his confusion, then looks back with a smile. “I’m not worried about that. I mean, I don’t mind helping. I’m not… I mean..” Eli sighs looking down; he wasn’t sure why he was stuttering so badly. He begins to blush because of his embarrassment and apologizes for making things worried. Yuma sure did know how to throw a guy off his feet. “Uh.. Shall we,” Eli calmly pulls himself together, still blushing as he took small steps towards the door. "Where to next si'ir?" Goofly, he smiles and bows slightly.

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:13 am
User Image

Yuma held onto the other and looked away trying to hide his blushing face from the other. "WE could go to my apartment now if you want...I have a painting to finish though but after that we can start the movie...and theres a convenience store on the way there too if you want to get snacks or something..." He signed trying his best to smile and make the blush fade away.

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:39 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli grins, “Alright. Uh, how about I get you home first? I can back track after, you’ll need your rest and I have a lot of energy to waste.” Eli remembered that he still needed to get at least one run in. He watches his steps carefully as he leads Yuma out the door. “I could jog a bit, so I won’t disturb your painter flow. My mom always told me that I can be very distracting. Unless... Do you want me to stick around to do errons? I'm good at that. ”

TwistedSongWriter

[exit]

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas