• Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:50 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blinking Ritsuka stayed near by as he took a few breaths listening slightly but at least he got it right on what Jason was teaching and than he as well learned that Sato had only been here a few days as well. Hearing the change in voice from the other he wondered if he said something wrong he tilted his head waiting to see what he would say."I was just asking Sato, no one told me that at all. What voices are you talking about?" he asked tenderly bling. Hearing him ask about his hand as well let go of them he blinked a bit "They are feeling better, thank you for the help and the cream" he said as he smiled blushing as well giving him a soft smile

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:41 am
User Image

Sato lets out a sigh of relief, "For your own safety it best that you don't know about that" he said quietly to him. "Why did you ask?" he asked Ritsuka for an explanation. He smiles, "That's good and you're welcome" he replied. "When you're ready we can head out to get your clothes".
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:01 am

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening to Sato he took a deep breath moving slightly but he felt his hands accepting the medication, hearing him ask why he asked he looked to him gently "I am just asking since you asked about them, but if you don't want me to ask about it any more than i will not ask about it no more" he said gently.Thinking he looked over to him softly before moving a bit while he took a deep breath "I am ready to go when you are, you need anything else in the doctor's office?" he said tenderly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:13 am
User Image

Sato put away the bottle of cream, "Best not to talk about it around with a place where those with ear can listen in" he said softly. Grabs his bag and put the straps on his shoulders. "No, I'm done" he said and briefly touches the other's shoulder. "Let's get going, Ritsuka" he said as he headed out of the doctor's office. [exit]
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:07 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka listened to him as he blinked a bit and softly thinking a bit before he nodding softly to show he understood it all or not. "I see, then I will not talk about it any more or bring it up no more until you want to talk about it or feel comfortable talking about it"he said gently. Waiting for the other to get what items he needed before following after Sato calmly "Lead the way, I will do my best to follow after you" he said tenderly.

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff