Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:20 am
User Image

Daniel raised an eyebrow as Keahi came flying towards him and leaned back in his seat when he climbed up on the desk. What on earth was he doing? While the blonde moved in to take a look at him Daniel turned his head to the side. He didn't have anything to do with this. But it seemed he didn't have much of a choice than to look at him when he had his chin grabbed and turned to look at Keahi. "Ouch..! Hey, easy!" Now that his head was turned towards the blonde he couldn't help but to stare for a few short seconds, realising how close they were. He blinked a few times to snap out of it before scowling a bit and clicked his tongue. "I'm fine. My nose just hurts like s**t and, if you haven't noticed, I'm bleeding" he said sounding more snappy and aggressive than he meant to. He sighed loudly and looked at his bloody, sniffled and looked at Keahi. "Sorry. Can you give me some paper?"

Heiney

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Having learned Daniel is just like him, Keahi learned to ignore Daniel when he played tough guy and gave him attitude. So it was like he never said anything but, "Can you give me some paper?"
"What the hell do you need paper for? You need tissue and a band aid." So Keahi got some and applied them. "And this." Keahi cupped Daniel's face in his hands and kissed his nose. Light enough not to hurt him. As if it was the last most important step to healing a bloody nose.
Unfortunately when he was with Daniel it was like they were the only two in the room, dis including Mortimer...

mahou prince

Heiney

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

The sheer force of will it took for Virile not to outright scoop Keahi up in his arms was terrible and incredibly frustrating. He huffed and trailed after his cute blonde student and watched the scene before him unfold.

Virile wasnt an idiot. He could easily tell that Keahi liked the other student. The teacher felt his skin crawl. Ugly jealousy creeped up his fingers and under his collar it itched at his shoulders. He didnt want to scare off his pet though, not after how badly things went with Levi. One lover was enough to loose. "You should go see the nurse, I'm not fond of cleaning blood off things in my classroom." His voice was gruff and cold and his shoulders drew up.
Despite this he walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a few sheets of paper, laying them neatly down in front of Daniel. As an after thought he grabbed a box of tissues off the nearby sink and dropped them in front of the boy as well.
With that he reached over and brushed Keahi's bangs from his face. His fingers curled and Virile drew his hand back. He turned away from his two students and rubbed his wrists in thought.
"I'm leaving Dear, I'll see you around." He finally said giving a small wave before exiting the room.

σσȼ : i rlly hate this oc omfg im sorry guys i cant stand rping him anymore :')
leahkealoha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image
User Image

After fixing Daniel's nose, Keahi grew bored. It had been days before he has gotten into trouble, and that wasn't a good thing. So, the Hawaiian student exited the Art classroom.

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas