PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:00 pm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:34 pm
User Image
User Image

_______▬▬▬▬▬▬ ══════════ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ══════════ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

CΗΙєΚO Inoue
" Do refrain from touching the merchandise "

There was no better way to spend your time in between classes then catchig up on the latest fantasy adventure. The oblivious red head stood slouched against his personal locker, number 343 with his face thoroughly buried within the contents of his newest addition. Normally Ko would take the time to trek into the library where he could hide away at the back to read in peace...
        Somehow he had yet to actually make it there. The need to read through the epic battle his favorite side character was gruelly attempting to win was to great. The thin framed male roughly blinked, a reaction to the drastic shift in music lulling out of his green headphones. Yes, when reading shounin jump one usually pairs it with a good playlist as well. As Ko reached the end of the page the boy shifted for the turn. With a flick of his pale fingers the crisp paper was moved over and the red head cringed.

And ouch there goes the super power up of genesis that the fantasy kiddo had equipped.. What a crappy bummer! Frowning in minor distress Chieko lowered his comic but only after making sure to mark his place with his fingers. Sighing he slouched back into the locker..welllll now what? The sophomore hadn't quite acquired much of a social circle yet, having transferred into the school only a semester back. It was odd, to be in an all boys establishment after living co-ed for most his life. Not that he was totally complaining no! The location was nice and the variety of eye candy seemingly endless...
        You know, the comic section in the library. Not the other boys of course he snickered. Pssht, of course.
        No this place wasn't to bad it was just the simplicity of his old routine was missed. Not to mention Chieko had never attended a school of mixed creature either.

Tweeterbri

Lexikyun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:44 pm
        User Image

"Earn the right to be proud and confident." -John Wooden ♥

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A shiny new toy arrived to the school floors. Many rumors would swim around the halls about this new 10th grade latin boy, some of them good and some other would be plain horrible. Poor Sam, he sure has to deal with it for at least the first two or three months of this semester. But this kid was known to live in his own bubble and ignored what's going on around him, meaning he still hasn't heard rumors or noticed that he was the hot topic of the school. Instead of hiding this brunette boy was walking through the hallways of the school in search for his next class. He didn't know anyone, Sam just knew his schedule. For a few minutes he stopped in the corner a hallways and looked around having his index finger on his pink lips. "I wonder...where am I suppose to go now...?" He whispered softly to himself as he explored with his green eyes around. His expression changed by time, he began to get pale.

He fears to walk near someone and ask for help but it looks like he had no other choice. There were too many males walking around, some of them in a group and some of them alone but they all looked busy with their conversation or problems. Suddenly he spotted someone on his locker. "Uhhh...you gotta do this Sam!" He cheered for himself before he slowly started to force his legs to step forward. He managed pass through the stampede of students to the other side of the hallway just to get near the red hair boy. "Ummm...Excuse me..." He managed to spoke towards the boy who it seems to be reading a comic before poking the males arm.

For: Chieko Inoue
        Where: School Hallway
        OCC: Sam mainly have thoughts in spanish...though since I don't know if you understand it I write it in english. ^^ ♥

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:44 pm
        CuppiLuppi

User Image
        User Image

CΗΙєΚO Inoue

Despite himself the red head could feel an on coming smile.

After a moment of idle standing Ko had gone back to his comic once more. Technically the teen had a free period starting in a few minutes so he wasn't to worried about being anywhere right now. This much was rather obvious for Chieko only moved to get more comfortable. Sliding his legs out and crossing the right over his left to lock them in place while the wayward male leaned into his elbows. It was during times like this that Chieko sorta wished he had gone through the effort of walking across campus to the library.
              When he was reading... He was freaking reading!.

In some cases Chieko would be so into
              His book that he would tune out the rest of society.
              It was exploited as a joke back in his hometown
              By friends. Who would find ways to scare the
              Crap outta him. As it was now!
              The intense look of bright excitement did not
              catch the approach of a fellow Princeton student.
              As the story of wits began to further un fold his spring
              hued eyes moved faster. Would the underdog prevail
              over evil again? Well finding that answer out
              would have to wait for a later date.

As Chieko reached the middle of the page, pausing
              to appreciate the art something touched him. It was not a
              shove from a passing student nor an object being
              thrown. In fact Chieko almost hadn't registered that the
              poke had occurred until the other male spoke. The only gender
              allowed on campus of course.
              Chieko flinched in surprise, crumple the colorful book between
              his fingers. He was sad to admit that he made a strange
              sort of squeak just then...lame. "What?"
              he blanched, sounding harsher then intended.
              Ko blinked rapidly at the starlight mouse of a boy before
              throwing out a hasty cover for his previous tone.
              "Oi, what's up Chibi-chan?"
              smooth man,
              smooth. Mentally frowning at himself for the uses of his universal
              pet name for fellow people. A habit that he picked
              up on a while back from his mother.

[O.O.C:] I don't really but please feel free to do so if you want! I totally don't mind using translators! I have a few characters in other guilds who speak various languages. Besides it adds to the rp I think :3
              P.S: Sam's character is so cute >w< Also my pic seems to be malfunctioning so just know that this is a black/white version haha xD

Tweeterbri

Lexikyun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:22 pm
              User Image

Brave is something this kid has to learn, and he knows that. Sam is slowly working on it but meanwhile he's still the same shy and nervous boy attending at Princeton Academy. He was lost and one way or another he needed to figure out where he is and where are his classroom are located. The brunette boys eyes widen for a few seconds, a reaction that took place because of the harsh tone the other male spoke to him. He was trying to control his nerves and not run away because overall, he didn't know how he was standing in front him at this right moment. He didn't know how to reply so he lifted his hand and brushed the back of his head. "Como le explico que estoy perdido sin...sin que se burle de mi...?" He thought as he looked away before the red head would speak again with a more friendly tone. He was a bit confused on how his actittude changed so sudden, but he left that aside. "Chibi-chan...? Heh...Okay?...Ummmm..." He tried to tell him his situation but he was so shy about it. His cheeks would slowly flush to a crimson red color before he once again turned his head to the side hiding his bashful expression. "Ummm...you see...I'm new here...and well...you know..." He began explaining what was going on but the words didn't managed to escape his mouth. He planned to open his lips various of times but he couldn't, he was that nervous. Instead of telling anything he held his schedule with both of his hands and extended his arms towards Cheiko, giving him a sign of what he wanted to say. Everyone could think that Sam was giving him a love letter by how he was reacting, but nonetheless.

**Translation: "How would I explain to him that I'm lost...without him making fun of me...?"

For: Chieko Inoeu
              OCC: Oh, okay! ^^ I will try to translate it on the post either way. Oh my, thank you! Chieko looks like a fun character itself ♥

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:08 pm
              CuppiLuppi

User Image
              User Image

CΗΙєΚO Inoue

Chieko blinked slowly at the nameless boy.
                    It was growing quickly apparent that this kid was a
                    timid little doe. Well compared to the rest of the student body.
                    Most of the attendees here were nothing but flirtatious
                    , hot headed, I-have-something-to-prove sort...not
                    like he wasn't anything to laugh at either. Being the guy
                    who could keep the touché comments rolling
                    sometimes ended you up with a bloody nose on occasion.
                    But Chieko liked to think he was nice to!

At any rate watch the boy fidget under his own shy ways
                    was sort of refreshing for a change. Which is why
                    Chieko made it a point to keep talking, feel in the silence
                    to cover up his past remark. "Eh, it's a
                    bit of a habit thing."
                    he explained, pinching at his ear
                    love while shifting his gaze about. It landed on his companion
                    just as the other were to speak again. The response was a
                    bit delayed..how could one concentrate with those cute
                    cherry cheeks a glowin?! Well you mentally slap
                    yourself of course.

Ko lifted his brows quizzically at the sudden silence.
                    An amused and curious smile crookedly playing
                    across his features as the boy chewed over his
                    words. After a few glances to and fro the light
                    brunet shuffled about to produce a class schedule.
                    It was held up for Chieko to see, which he saw.
                    "I thought I hadn't recognized you ch..
                    Uhh kid."
                    he stated, pushing off the locker. He
                    He also rolled up his comic book and stuffed it in the
                    back pocket of his school pants as he did so.
                    "So your, how new? he questioned.
                    Reaching out to take the paper Ko continued to speak.

"No prob, let's see here.." he drifted
                    off himself then. Reading over the paper for a moment.
                    Well Sam he smiled, it looked a if they shared at least
                    two classes together..an lunch. Chieko handed the info
                    back to its owner while vaguely wondered if he'd noticed
                    the quiet boy before. "Your about
                    as directionally challenged as a cat. Heh your only
                    one floor off Sammy boy. Here I'll show you."
                    and with
                    that the new kid was there for claimed. Even if Sam was
                    unaware of it just yet. Chieko planned on sticking to the timid
                    mouse like glue. It was nice to see new faces... Mostly.

With that Ko waved Sam to follow, stepping around the other and towards the bustling hallway.

[O.O.C:] Haha thank you! I appriciate that, I'm on my phone for a while. Wifi is being dumb again.
                    Also I enjoy Sam! He is so cute x3 an thank you dear! I do also apologize for the slow replies as well x.x

Tweeterbri

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
                    • Grunny Grabber 50
                    • Gender Swap 100
                    • Signature Look 250
                    PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:13 pm
                    Rageroomies

User Image

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠
                    Remi - 3 - Lockheart

thoughts : please say yes...
                    with : Mortimeer
                    feeling : nervous

3 turned the corner, walking down the hallways. he had just gotten out of his dance class. Today they had mostly done stretches while 3 , as the teacher's assistant, was choreographing their next dance. 3's real name was Remi, but he didn't tell people that anymore. he had gotten the nickname 3 when he was in middle school and it just stuck. He was always the third in each group. he was the third person in art ,dance , theater, and vocal tech to join, in both middle school and high school.
                    3 was a junior, with the electives he took, he got extra credits by helping the teachers and was able to skip sophomore year. Sure he was the most awkward junior there could be. He didn't talk to barely anyone , and when he did, he stuttered and had a hard time speaking loud enough. He hated how he talked, which is why he usually stuck to yes or no answers. Thinking of all this while he walked down the hall caused 3 to sigh as he got to his locker. His locker was directly across the doorway from his art class next period.

3 opened his locker, putting his dance bag away and getting his shoulder bag with his art things in it. It had colored pencils, sharpies , water colored and regular paints, scissors , glue, scratch paper, and oil pastels. Everything he could possibly need for art. He even had a water bottle and a cup he carried so he wouldn't have to use the school's things. This made him ecstatically happy when he got them. He smiled to himself, his hair falling over his right eye as he closed his locker and turned around to see his art teacher.
                    He had met his art teacher before, but never really talked to him. All he ever did was show him his drawing. Mortimer was his favorite teacher, but 3 would never be able to say that. Mortimer was a fantastic art teacher, and was almost always nice to him, but of coarse the fact that he was absolutely adorable helped 3 decide on his favorite. 3 sighed again thinking he would never be able to tell anyone how he felt about him due to his stuttering and absolute shyness.
                    3 didn't even have any friends. He was an outcast, an nobody, someone who would not even be noticed was missing until the teacher asked if anyone had seen him. Mortimer was the closest thing he had to a friend, and 3 had barely ever said anything to him. In fact, 3 had only ever said ' hi ' and ' excuse me ?' to him ever. Thinking of this made 3 blush a light rosy color. Swallowing hard, 3 pulled out his phone, an iphone he had gotten for free for helping the apple store in town design their interior, and typed a note.

After he finished typing the note, he left the screen open to the note. 3 walked forward until he was standing in the doorway, and he knocked on the door. He waited until he got his attention and he held his phone out. Mortimer was a few feet away, but 3 had written the note in big letters. The note clearly said, " I don't have class this period, would you like to hang out with me ?" The note was clear and to the point. He knew the Mortimer didn't have anything this period, being that he had been trying to get the nerve to ask him for two weeks now.
                    3's blush deepened in its red color, turning almost crimson. He had never asked someone to hang out before, and it was becoming obvious that this was the case. He turned his head to the side and slightly down towards the left. This made it so his hair was covering most of the his face, but made it so he could still see when he would respond. He swallowed hard, taking a deep breath. He was scared that Mortimer would say no, and if he did, he didn't think he would ever ask someone to hang out with him ever again, do to the shyness.

OutOfCookies: Hope this is good, it left Mortimer plenty of time to take of vantage of the idea. smile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:23 pm
                    Tweeterbri

User Image

Sometimes people classify Sam anti-social. No matter how much he tried to socialize with people he just couldn't. Normally his tone is a bit lower than usual and nobody seems to understand him or not being able to hear him in general. By time he had taken therapy for this rare dilemma but this all in the past. He is able to speak correctly and in the right volume. Though now the problem is within who he speaks to. Normally he can easily have conversations with elderly people or kids but teenagers near he's was the main problem. Having to leave this behind him he was trying his best since the moment he stepped into Princeton Academy.

Sam thought various moments to leave this red headed and continue searching on his own but at the end he knew he was just going to ask somebody else. Besides, something told Sam that this other student wasn't mean, or at least that's what he has noticed by now.

Sam simply nodded on everything on Chieko said letting him know he wasn't being ignored. When it came for Sam to respond he thought of the right words to answer. "Uhh...yeah, I'm new...I-I just transferred here..." He answered the other male's curious question having his head slightly down, trying to hid his shy personality although it was already to late for that. A small nervous laughter escaped his lips when his schedule got picked up and studied. He lowered his arms before he held them together, kicking his right leg lightly to the air trying to distract and relax himself. Directionally challenged as a cat...? Yo un gato...que? For some reason his shy blush upon his cheeks got lightly darker, just before he decided to follow the red headed boy who it seems to be guiding him.

"M-My name is Sam...thanks..f-for helping me..." He said loud enough for Chieko to understand. Right now Sam was behind the red headed student like a lost kitten. He was happy for a coupe of things. Mainly because he dared to ask for someone to help and because for some reason he knew he just made a friend or at least someone he can trust upon. And having this in mind he decided to lightly hold the lower edge of the others shirt. A smile was shown on his lips, a sweet one that is. "Thanks a lot..."He managed to repeat again but this time having eye contact and letting his face exposed.

Suddenly a thought kicked in...Cual es mi proxima clase...digo, si es que tengo una...quizas este libre y no tenga clase...

** Translation:
                    ♥Yo un gato...que? = Me, a cat....what?
                    ♥Cual es mi proxima clase...digo, si es que tengo una...quizas este libre y no tenga clase = Which is my next class...that is, if I have one...maybe I'm in my free period...

OCC: Oh my, so you're answering everything from your phone? It must be trouble some o: Sweety it's okay, take your time, no one is rushing you! ^ ^ Oh, and by the way, Chieko seems like a interesting character for this school! XD He is like an otaku revel sort of guy x33 Or at least that's what I've noticed xD

Lexikyun

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:21 pm
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

Just stepping out of his class, Virile was faced with a phone screen. He didn't read it at first, instead choosing to turn around and close and lock his classroom's door. He put his keys in his pant's pocket and turned back around to pluck the phone out of the boy's hands. His eyebrow raised and he looked the boy in the face, only to realize how much hair was in the way.
                    A small grimace traced over the man's face and he reached over to brush the locks over from the other's eyes. "Mm, sure. I'm on planning this period, anyways. Though, I'm not sure why a cute student like yourself would want to hang out with an old graying man haha" He said, chuckling and handing the phone back to the younger male.
                    "You have my class next period, don't you? What was your name again? I'm not very good with names.."
                    Virile ran a hand through his hair with one hand and adjusted his scarf with the other. He recognized the boy, he would know him anywhere. No one else was nearly as shy and withdrawn. The older man enjoyed his demure nature, and enjoyed the way he looked when he came to Virile in class. The teacher bit his lower lip and gave a sly grin, leaning in close to the shorter boy. He could only wonder how far he could tease the boy hmm.

σσȼ : yoooo ouo

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:22 pm
                    Rageroomies

User Image

Remi - 3 - Lockheart

3 took another deep breath as he watched virile lock the door. As he turned around, he saw his eyebrow raise, and his hand move. As his hand came closer to his face, 3 bit his lip. He gripped his fists tight, closing his eyes and he let him move his hair out of his face. Normally that would not be allowed to happen with 3. He was very touchy, but he didn't want to push Virile away.
                    3 took a deep breath afterwords, listening to him speak. Gosh, even his voice was enticing, smooth and confident sounding. Well at least it sounded that way to 3. But then Virile asked him his name. His blush deepened, looking down to his phone, erasing the note and writing his reply. but as he wen't to write his reply, he stopped himself. He figured that he should reply. it was only a short answer anyways.

" .m..my name is..th..three.." he said blushing a deep, dark, crimson color. I took a lot of him to talk, it was hard for him, being that he was made fun of for stuttering when he was younger. Virile also called him a cute student, which didn't help his blush or stutter. 3 let his hair fall back over his right eye, covering half the blushing. The next thing he knew, Virile had leaned on close to him.
                    Their faces weren't far apart. his eye that was showing had opened a little wider. After a moment of looking into his eyes, those deep daziling eye's, 3 got embarrassed and tilted his head down and to the side like before. It felt as if Virile wanted to tease him, and that caused 3 to wonder why. Did Virile ...like him? was that possible ? 3 doubted it but at the same time wanted it to be true.
                    He swallowed hard , backing up a little, but that little bit caused him to walk back into his locker. His eyes opened wide for moment, not expecting it, but quickly calming himself. Still he was only a foot at max away from Virile. 3 questioned as to why the halls were so narrow, but it didn't last long before he tried leaning against lockers so that he wouldn't seem like he fell into them.

Still blushing, 3 glanced up at Virile. He had never been this close other than to turn in an art assignment. 3 bit his lip softly as he looked away. He didn't know what to say. Well, he never knew what to say. This time he didn't know what in hell he was going to do. How was he supposed to react ? he didn't know how to react to normal things, so he thought he would be ok with not normal things, guess not.

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
                    • Grunny Grabber 50
                    • Gender Swap 100
                    • Signature Look 250

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:53 pm
                    CuppiLuppi

User Image
                    User Image

CΗΙєΚO Inoue

This was probably why Chieko had heard nothing
                          about this boy before. Why the red head continued to
                          speak the other did little to insert his own opinions.
                          If Ko could guess this was probably the most that Sam had
                          spoken..or the most he could of stated to someone at
                          all for that matter. In fact he sort of wondered how much
                          effort had been out into just coming over and seeking assistance.
                          "Seems legit..is this your first, semester then?"
                          he was probably being nosey but it was good to be
                          on a get to know you basis..usually!

As Chieko took hold of the paper for a look he couldn't
                          help but peek at the light brunet when he nervously laughed.
                          A hesitant nature like that would get the kid so
                          much unwanted attention.
                          It was a wonder all on its own how such tender
                          personalities made it on a daily setting in the first place?
                          People probably don't even notice the Chibi..
                          he reasoned with himself, watching the boy rub
                          the toe of his shoe on the floor.
                          Gah! It reminded him of the cute cartooned characters!
                          Before he was caught overly studying the kid Chieko
                          broke the silence. He chuckled at the odd look he
                          received in return. "Cat in a paper bag no?"
                          he asked, raising his shoulders in question. Yet the topic
                          was dropped moments later as Ko seemingly decided to play
                          the role of your guide.

Someone had to watch out for the kitties right?
                          As he paced along the left hand wall of the hallway
                          Sam spoke up. At first Chieko didn't understand, hadn't
                          fully heard the words. But after a quick review he
                          peiced it together. The red head nodded, though it
                          may have gone unseen considering his back was
                          turned to Sam still as they were to climb the stair case.
                          Chieko wanted to point out that he already knew
                          The boy's name, as it was on the schedule page.
                          But he closed his mouth at the last second, don't pour
                          salt into the wounds or whatever..
                          "Yea." he stated, glancing
                          over his shoulder. "Consider it a
                          civil duty. From one newbie to another."
                          this
                          was also true in a sense. Chieko himself had only
                          been here at the academy for a short semester so far.
                          It was as he was turned back, satisfied with his answer
                          that the shy Sam spoke up again. This
                          time however with a bit more confidence.
                          "Your welcome Chibi-chan."
                          he assured.
                          Was that a blush threatening to color his own cheeks!

Chieko blinked down at Sam for a moment. A silent eye staring
                          contest as it dawned upon the red head that very
                          much like a young child this student had latched
                          onto him as well. He could feel the slight tautness
                          of his shirt as it was grabbed. And, it reminded him
                          of a kid brother. Oddly the whole situation made Ko
                          feel pleasent. Like he was perhaps saving Sam from
                          a foreign conversation with someone else.
                          God knows there was a lot of strange people here.
                          Mirroring Sam's own sweet smile with a toothy one Ko
                          reached back and ruffled the others soft hair. An action
                          used on his kid sister back when he loved at home.
                          "My name is Chieko by the way."
                          he explained, continuing to lead them to their destination.
                          Ko made no move to shake Sam off, instead allowing the
                          other to tail him via holding onto his button up shirt.
                          "But anyways, and here is your home room."
                          He pointed out. "Which I suggest finding something
                          to occupy your time with. It's your free class kiddo."

So technically they had quite a few classes together. Kinda
                          cool that both of them shared their empty slots together.
                          Chieko shuffled about until he was facing his new found
                          companion. Yup, this guy had his attention.
                          Hooking his fingers into his pants pockets the red head tilted
                          his head, cracking a smile. "I personally,
                          am going to the library...There's manga there."

he shrugged.

[O.O.C:]  
                          PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:42 pm
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

Virile took a step back and nodded at the other, taking in the sight of the nervous mess 3 was. He was almost tempted to lean in closer when the other backed into the locker.
                          A short laugh escaped his lips at the boy's attempt to play it off. Virile reached into the inner pocket of his coat and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. He decided that this boy might be quite fun, but the hallway was no place to play. Virile opened the pack and stuck one of the slim white sticks in between his teeth while he put away his pack.
                          "Mm, well pet, we cant hang here.." He paused to fish out his lighter, a BIC lighter with hello kitty on it. "How about we go on over somewhere like the roof or garden where I can smoke?" He asked, taking the cigarette out from his lips and holding out his free hand to 3 at the same time, already taking a step towards the exit of the hallway.

σσȼ :

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

Lexikyun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:43 pm
                          Tweeterbri

User Image

Chieko...que nombre tan peculiar... For some strange reason the smaller male felt safe with this other student. Maybe it might remind him of an older brother he never had or it was thanks to his kindness; whatever Chieko was doing, it was working. Being careful on every step he made, his eyes would wonder around, trying to memorize the school blue prints, and of course the classrooms locations. Sam usually had a gift of remembering faces, colors and specially directions. He was bad at remembering names so normally he made nicknames of those who become friends, that way he wouldn't have to struggle with his short memory problems. Chieko...lo llamare Ko! Knowing Ko wasn't going to noticed, he smiled happily. Dozed out he was when suddenly he noticed that the red haired student stopped. Letting go of his shirt he turned his head to left and then to the right trying to figure out where they were. Before he could even try asking he heard his response. Looking at the directions pointed out and his eyes would open wide having a faint sparkle in them. He felt on ease knowing that he finally saw his next classroom. Returning his view to Chieko he nodded firmly with a sweet smile on his lips. "Free class...huh?" He placed his index finger upon his lips and then stared back at the home room.

"Ko...would it be...uhhh..." His cheeks would start to burn once again before he looked back at his guide. "I mean...I must be bothering you...Uhhh..." He started to have a mental war. No se como decirlo!! "I just...don't...want to be alone..." He tried to explain what he wanted, he wanted to ask him if he could join him to the library but he didn't dare. He turned his face away feeling the heat upon his cheeks. Moving his hands on his back he began once against to move his right leg, kicking the air. His mind yelling what he wanted to say but his mouth wouldn't follow the same instruction.

**Translation:
                          ♥Chieko...que nombre tan peculiar... = Chieko...what a peculiar name...
                          ♥Chieko...lo llamare Ko= Chieko...I'm going to call him Ko
                          ♥No se como decirlo!! = I don't know how to tell him!!

Where: Hallway
                          OCC: ////

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:18 pm
                          Rageroomies

User Image

Remi - 3 - Lockheart

3 sighed, hearing virile laugh. He swallowed again, thinking maybe he thought it was funny. He noticed him pull out cigarettes from his pocket. 3 had a lighter and primetimes in his back pocket, blueberry at that, which was his favorite. 3 cocked an eyebrow as virile referenced to him as pet. It didn't really matter, he took a deep breath, taking ahold of his hand that was offered.
                          Virile's hand was much bigger than his own. It was warm, probably from being in his pocket. It was soft, but rough...strong but gentle, and very enticing. 3 was definitely interested in hanging out with him a while longer. He nodded, holding up a finger to say he liked the roof idea. He took a big breath, lifting up his on his toes for a moment and sighing as he let himself back down.
                          3 used his free hand to take out the prime times from his back pocket, showing it to him and smiling. in 3's odd mind he tried to look at it as if they had something in common. Biting his lip, he followed Virile towards the exit, letting him pull him along so that he was ahead of him. As if trying to not let him know, 3 smiled , following him along towards the roof.

OutOfCookies : you can quote me on the roof smile  

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
                          • Grunny Grabber 50
                          • Gender Swap 100
                          • Signature Look 250

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:15 am
                          CuppiLuppi

User Image
                          User Image

CΗΙєΚO Inoue

The sophomore found that he was actually relieved not
                                to have received a dramatic reaction upon
                                introducing himself. Usually people would blink in
                                confusion, or laugh out right in humor. But Sam was as
                                he noted per usual, quiet or perhaps accepting.
                                Yes, Chieko was a feminine name that held an even girlier
                                meaning to it. The child of blessing.. It had a certain weight
                                to it for the boy and despite it totally getting him
                                mistaken as a female on occasion Ko secretly liked it. It was
                                one of his ancestors maiden names after all. A fiery red head
                                woman who had staked her title in the business world. A feat
                                that was pretty awesome in his opinion for a feudal era female.

There wasn't much talking as they traveled along the hallways.
                                Or at least on Sam's part, which seemed not to bother the
                                animated student leading this one man convoy.
                                He could carry a one sided conversation on his own just
                                fine. Sure most of the words dribbling out of his mouth were crap
                                but it was humorous to see what an unresponsive person
                                would pick up on.
                                It was only when they reached Sam's home room that the other
                                finally spoke up again. Ko nodded in confirmation, "Uh-huh,
                                it for lack of a better word is a s**t class." he stated,
                                Mentally flailing at the adorable mannerisms this boy had.

"You check in, and then leave."
                                that's how it worked.
                                You just sat there long enough to be marked as attended
                                then asked for a pass to leave. The librarians didn't even
                                question Chieko for one anymore.

Sam seemed to accept this, but was more hesitant about
                                doing anything over said class. It was always scary being the
                                new kid an having to insert yourself into new situations.
                                What if you walked into the wrong class? Sat at
                                the wrong table or answered a question with a foolish
                                response. As Chieko stood there waiting for the other to
                                peice his idea together the red head didn't blame the boy.
                                Besides, Sam picked up on the obvious choice of nickname
                                for him and Chieko was glad. It usually took a swat to someone's
                                head before they were willing to call him Ko.
                                Some part of the boy wanted to force Sam to ask, but
                                the other decided to spare him. "Alright,
                                alright..it'll probably do you some good to explore
                                anyways."
                                he informed, pointing out that it was
                                a lengthy trek all at the same time. With that he waved
                                once more for Sam to follow only this time Ko waited.
                                "Don't be so hesitant all the time kiddo.
                                People eat that up ya know?"
                                he said this in both
                                a friendly and informative manner. But it was an
                                important warning. Boys to advantage of the weakest..
                                Hell people took advantage of the weaker ones.
                                And he wasn't immune to it either. It was to much
                                fun teasing the gullible ones while on occasion asking
                                the ready-to-assist ones to run errands was convenient.
                                But there were other things the student body craved here
                                as well...

[exit to library?]

[O.O.C:]  
                                Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                                Other Stuff
                                Get GCash
                                Offers
                                Get Items
                                More Items
                                Where Everyone Hangs Out