Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lexikyun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:29 pm
Tweeterbri

User Image
"Earn the right to be proud and confident." -John Wooden ♥

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Check in and then leave...huh? Normally back at his native state he just had to go to classroom, his name got called at and he either raised his hand or say present. Actually he normally never had a free period, if a teacher was absent he was replaced or all the student would take another class to get out of school earlier. All of this was new for him. This school was bigger, and way more complex. Back where he used to study didn't even had a locker system or in doors room where you share them with other students. Everything was so amusing to this latin boy, every time he saw something new his eyes would sparkle with curiosity.

In reality, no matter how curious and exiting this new school was for Sam, he was scared. Normally he always got picked on or at least slightly bullied thanks for his shy and silent ways around the school area. Though he had a feeling this time was going to be different, he might have people who speak to, or at least share time together. Chieko was slowly becoming one of this people. It was nice to have someone to warn you, to guide you and give you tips on what to do and what you shouldn't do. The red haired was slowly becoming his body guard, or at least an angel in Sam's eyes. Having this thought in mind Sam smiled once again sweetly before he stepped forward to Chieko and started to follow him in the library.

"What do...you mean by...eat that u-up?" He managed to ask once he steps had the same pace that the other male, now walking by his side. From a far there was the sign on top of two wide doors that said 'Library'.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Exits to library - - >

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For: Chieko Inoue
Where: Hallways
OCC: You can reply on the library now :33 ♥

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:20 am
butterfingercrunch

CuppiLuppi

Tweeterbri

Rageroomies

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

griffinboy775

User Image
          Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
          T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
          age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
          subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Xavier walked inside from his weapons class. There was no way it would be ready yet. He wore a ninja style outfit only...no shirt. Just the pants and the fact he was clearly armed to the teeth. A weapon hung at his hip. An old samurai sword. Old ways died hard...even when you were loser in the ways of Bushido. He wore over that a ninja jacket with a ninja hood...just the face mask part. his eyes up naked. neck to eyes covered. He walked tall. He was tall. Around six foot five. He glanced at others yet didn't notice. He had open a book. He wasn't intending to socialize with anyone. He just needed to go this way. A teacher was there. A student left the library. He was heading to his personal dojo for mediation.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:37 am
TimeKeys

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior
          personality ━━ Proud, easily lovable, loyal

Sho walks down the halls, smiling as he wonders what sort of character he should play today. He then stops short. A man with blue hair was passing by, almost half naked if it weren't for the jacket and face-mask he had on. But it wasn't his nakedness that caught the boy's eye. It was the sword by his waist. Who's eyes widen with excitement- he had always wanted to learn how to use a weapon! It would assist him so much more in becoming a perfect actor. He follows the man to where ever he's headed, no longer interested in doing what he had been doing before- he wasn't even sure what he had been doing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:33 am
TimeKeys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Logan Goldner

Logan looked up, suddenly, intimidated by both the boy himself and that sword he had accidentally crossed paths with. He waited for the other to either pass by him before he tried to walk past him on his way to the principal... he hoped.

OOC:

Griffin775

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:51 am
butterfingercrunch

griffinboy775

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi

With: An Actor Student & And The Lost One
Doing: I was on a mission but now I will help the young grasshoppers.
Feeling: antisocial but bushido code loosely followed or not will not leave him
Thinking: Take the Bushido Bodyguard to the emperor from homelands and times change but the way of bushido never truly leaves. I really don’t like interacting with the grasshoppers outside my class. Do these children even have a place to stay? If not...I suppose it is honorable to offer that.
OOC: morning but I should eventually sleep XD

Xavier hadn’t intended to stop to speak to anyone. As a Bushido Warrior and one trained in the arts of war, combat, martial arts and spiritual enlightenment (aka the use of kami spirits for magic and chi attacks) the stares and followings were noticed. He stopped and ran a hand through his hair. Looking at both. He put his hands together. “Konnichiwa. Hello. I am Sensei Taka’shi. Teacher of the weapons class. Who are you two grasshoppers?” His clearly oriental otherwordly voice was gentle and beautiful. Effimine to an extent. He looked at them. “You...grasshopper of princeton...you have the look of one lost. What do yo uneed help with?” Trying to keep his antisocialization unnoticed. He was a teacher first and a man second. Both youths were of varying attractiveness levels but these facts though stored were dismissed  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:56 am
TimeKeys

griffinboy775

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior

Sho stops and bows formally, bending his body at a 90 degree angle. "Konnishiwa, Taka'shi-sensei. I was attracted to your sword and wondered if you could teach me." His voice sounded like it bordered between a boy's and a girl's, despite his age. It contains a quality that makes most people want to hear more, just enough to be called captivating, but not enough for it to be distracting.

He stays bowed for a moment before coming up to stand with perfect posture. "I am Sho Ito. I look forward to your guidance."he says. His eyes are no longer on the sword, but rather the man's face. He looks at Taka'shi with bright, eager eyes.

[ooc: @Griffin [IMPORTANT]- Adrien is currently at his house. Logan should be able to visit though; the office has a note on how to get to him anyways so yeah]  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Griffin775

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:18 am

Logan Goldner

Yes! Maybe he can help me! Logan looked at Sho bow and tried to copy it, but ended up dropping his books and papers. "Aw jeez..." he said as he knelt to pick them all up. Logan thought it would be nice to introduce himself while he worked, so that he did. "I'm Logan... Logan Goldner. I was on my way to the principal's office to try and find a dorm that had an empty space at best." He finally looked up to the swordsman, looking for a response of some sort.

OOC: Yeah I gotcha. Logan was just trying to get there in the first place.

butterfingercrunch
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:16 am
butterfingercrunch

griffinboy775

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi

With: An Actor Student & And The Lost One
Doing: sending logan by kami to the principles house
Feeling: antisocial but bushido code loosely followed or not will not leave him
Thinking: A kami should be able to take lost one to principles...and why is this other one looking at me like that? Agraj better be in class when i get there or he won't like repreccussions.
OOC: you can run from the kami before it can wrap around you if you aren't okay with it. ^^

Xavier blinked. "This time of day? I believe he would be at his home. I will have a wind Kami transport you there." He closed his eyes. Muttering and a rush of wind and a wind Kami appeared. (like the one in my picture) He spoke to it in rapid chinese. The Kami wrapped itself under and around him like a secure magic carpet. To help him be safe as off it went with him.

He turned to the other student. He lookd at sho. "My Samurai sword from days of old? Yes. Good eye." He looked at him. "Weapons class starts soon. Head to the dojo if yo uwish to learn you must follow the protocols." he stated. "Well grasshopper you should head back that way and outside. Following the path to the forest. Take a left...then go the path of stones. I will see you there soon. I have to do something else before I make my entrance."

He turned and went to go finish his mission. He needed to get that rebel child of his into class....his. Really didn't care enough to force the issue for other teachers but there was no way in hell he was missing his.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Griffin775

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:26 am

Logan Goldner

"What the-" was all the boy could say before the "kami" lifted him up and took him to the principal's house.

[exit to principal's house, er office..?]

OOC:

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:24 am
TimeKeys

griffinboy775

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior

Sho smiles brightly when Taka'shi tells him he has a good eye- he would hug the man, but he was in the role of a perfect student right now. He bows again, a bit less formally than before, and heads to the dojo, following the instructions the man had given him. He begins to walk at a measured pace before turning the corner. When he turns the corner, his smile widens and he runs, jumps, and performs a back-flip in midair, landing solidly and laughing. He then runs the rest of the way to the dojo, excited by the prospect of learning how to use the sword.

[exit]

[ooc: erm... principal is in office...?]  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:15 am
User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi

With: no one
Doing: Bringing my deliquint to class
Feeling: It is nearly time
Thinking: I need to get him sent to class then get there. I know there is quite a number today.
OOC: soon class yay!

Xavier watched the student leave then with a drop of a smoke pellet he exited. One deliquent needed rounding and he had a feeling things weren't going to stay smooth in his classroom long. Lack of dicipline in his class was NOT going to be allowed.

(Exit)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:14 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris walked down the hall way as he explored the inside of the academy buildings. He had his belongings with him pulling them behind himself on their wheels using his telekinesis. They were too heavy for him to carry by hand and he wanted to see where the classes are before heading off to where he was supposed to be staying at. Moris didn't see anyone else in the hall so far and figured people were classes. "Classes" he muttered under his breath not looking forward attending classes. He continued on walking to exit out of the hallway and head for the place he was going to stay to drop off his stuff.
[exit]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:01 pm
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

BEING HAPPY D↺ESN'T MEAN THAT EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.
IT MEANS Y↺U'VE DECIDED TO LIVE LIFE DESPITE IMPERFECTIONS.
⊱ S↺ BE HAPPY BECAUSE LIFE SUCKS.
BUT YOU ARE ⊱ DOING JUST FINE! { ♥ }❜

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ T HE PO T T Y M O U T H
Zerah walked down a hallway littered with classroom doors in search of nothing in particular. He has his class list, but wasn't looking for the classrooms he would need to know. He'd do that eventually. As of now he was just trying to get a vague idea of the school seeing he didn't want to be completely lost when his first class began. Though he supposed worst case scenerio he could always harass the teacher he was living with to where a class was ifhe got really lost. That was a worst case scenario option though.

Yawning loudly the tall dual hair colored teenager stretched upward until he heard a satisfying pop in his shoulders. He hadn't worked out or even stretched in the last few days....if he had been at his previous school his couch would have kicked his a** and made him run double. But alas, he had been kicked out....Shaking his head not trying to think of the events that lead to his transfer he turned the corner expecting to be where the school nurse's office but alas not. While he was not really looking for it during his little adventure he had wanted to find the office to discuss his physical therapy due to a previous sports injury, but had yet to find it. "God ******** damnit! I've had to have walked this whole damn building. Where is it?" he grumbled, his face scrunched up in displeasure. This place was huge....how was he ever going to memorize it's layout? He didn't remotely know where he was right now.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:00 pm
IM FLAMABLE

User Image

Enthony Sinclaire wandered, not really caring where he was going. His nose was buried in a book on psychology and the human psyche. As he walked, his head tilted and his eyes narrowed. The teen stopped, eyes scanning the pages of the book quickly. And then he sighed and resumed walking, turning the page.

His face was blank, emotionless and his eyes showed no spark, no life. It wasn't that he wasn't there, he was very much alert and healthy. In fact, unless someone talked to him, it would be impossible to pinpoint exactly what was wrong at all. However, anyone walking behind him as he bent over his book would see a large, ugly scar running from the base of his skull down to mid-neck. He kept walking until something stopped him. That something was a warm body.

In his efforts to read the book more carefully, he had failed to pay attention to where he was going and ended up colliding with another student. "Oh," He said, voice almost monotone. "I didn't mean to walk into you." Enthony showed no hint of actually apologizing. "However, I do believe you are at fault too. Clearly, being the distracted one, I had much less time to react than you, who could have stepped out of the way sooner."  

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:14 pm
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

BEING HAPPY D↺ESN'T MEAN THAT EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.
IT MEANS Y↺U'VE DECIDED TO LIVE LIFE DESPITE IMPERFECTIONS.
⊱ S↺ BE HAPPY BECAUSE LIFE SUCKS.
BUT YOU ARE ⊱ DOING JUST FINE! { ♥ }❜

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ T HE PO T T Y M O U T H
Zerah glanced around, his once quick pace slowing to a crawl as he tried to figure out where he was. It wou;d have been an easy question to ask any of the students and teachers that looked as if theyknew where theywere going, but Zerah was much to stubborn to ask anyone. What did he look like? He was 18! He should beable to navigate through a building at least....Though the more he walked the more irritated he got with the schools layout.

"Is it to much to ask for a ******** si-ah!" he started but was cut off as he was collided into. He would have let it roll offhis shoulder with perhaps a few grumbles if the boy who bumped into him hadn't spoken up. He had been expecting an apology of some sort but it never came, instead it was more like a scolding. His eyebrow twitched involuntarily in irritation as the situation was suddenly all his fault.

"Excuse ******** me." he snorted, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned on one leg slightly more than the other. "I think the words you were looking for are- sorry I bumped into you" he said, still grumpy fromt he fact he was lost. Zerah wasn't always in an unpleasant mood, though all his cursing would make people believe otherwise. He just had moments that he was just a very grumpy individual. He caught himself before he would say anything more that would possibly start something negative between the two of them though. "Oh I mean.....I'm sorry that I didn't move out of your way quick enough even though you were the one who clearly should have paid attention to his surroundings." Okay.....that wasn't exactly better....But at least he leveled his voice.....This poor soulhad just become his way to vent his frustration about his own situation....

[[Ooc: :B Zerah is being such an a**~~ He so grumpy right now ;^;]]

Miyakambi

User Image

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out