Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:30 pm
IM FLAMABLE

User Image

Staring up at Zerah with dull eyes, Enthony tilted his head to the side. He was silent for an uncomfortably long time, not once so much as blinking. Finally he shrugged. "What's the point in apologizing? What's done is done, and an apology won't change what happened," he said in that eerie monotone. "Though I do admit fault in that I should have been watching where I was going. I said before I did not mean to walk into you and stand by that fact." He went silent, staring for another stretch of time. "You're lost, aren't you? You have your school papers out and you seem flustered. I'm not of much help, but perhaps you could ask another student."

It was then that he dissolved into a habit his parents had tried so hard to break. He began thinking aloud, going through his observations and theories about the teenager in front of him. "Of course, perhaps you are too nervous to ask for help... No, if you were nervous you wouldn't have confronted me. Maybe you dislike people, which would fit with your outburst, as well as explain your outwardly aggressive demeanor. It could be that you don't want people talking to you. But why, I wonder..." He was acting as though Zerah was no longer there, until, in his distracted state, his book slid from his hands. "Oh. I did not mean to think aloud," Enthony said, as if that was the perfect apology.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:09 am
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

BEING HAPPY D↺ESN'T MEAN THAT EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.
IT MEANS Y↺U'VE DECIDED TO LIVE LIFE DESPITE IMPERFECTIONS.
⊱ S↺ BE HAPPY BECAUSE LIFE SUCKS.
BUT YOU ARE ⊱ DOING JUST FINE! { ♥ }❜

▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ ▰▰▰▰ T HE PO T T Y M O U T H
Zerah was suddenly slightly less riled up when he finally looked at the boyin front of him. His face was so dull and uninterested....As if he wasn't even there though he was speaking to him. The long moment of silence made the him very uncomfortable though...He had expected a response much quicker, and a whole lot less calm than what he received. He was so unphased it was almost irritating. "Well s**t....I guess no one taught you manners neh?"he snorted. He could really care less about the apology, it was just that he was used to be th eone who didn't care for manners, notth eother way around.

He supposed him admitting it was his fualt was the closest thing he'd be gettign to a sorry. Not that he cared....it was just bad timing that Enthony had bumped into him when he was so frustrated. He uncrossed his arms,pocketing one of his hands as he looked at him. His muscles tensed as there was another moment of silence. Awkward silence....it would kill him. And though the staring seemed blank he felt like he was being dissected.

His jaw dropped slightly as Enthony guessed his exact situation correctly. "Ah....I am not lost! I was just wandering...." he lied stubbornly, shuffling his papers. Besides....asking for help wasn't really his "thing". He didn't like admitting needing help with anything. He had no time to recover from Enthony's first observation when the teenager was bombarded with more.

He tensed as he was spoken about as if he wasn't there. He looked at the passer bys wondering if they saw this. Was this normal for this boy? "What the hell?" he mumbled lowly to himself at first, his face scrunched up in confusion. Aggressive? Dislike people? Neither of those were true! He was just a little...off right now. Enthony was lucky he was neither though, seeing if he was he surely would have clocked him buy now. It wouldn't have been thefirst time he had gotten in a fight, but Zerah wasn't the person to physically attack anyone unless he was threatened himself, or a friend was.

When he red head "apologized" he puffed his cheeks out in distaste. "It's whatever..... You're a strange dude ya know. You bring thinking aloud to a whole different level...." he started when he suddenly remembered what he said. "And I don't dislike people.....And I'm not aggressive!" he barked. It wasn't a moment later did his cheeks heat up ina soft pink embarrassed that raising his voice probably wasn't proving his point. "Damnit...I mean....I'm not aggressive." he repeated, his voice much calmer than before.

[[ooc: sorry took so long. I was watching my brother play a video game and I was emotionally devastated by the ending xD I needed a moment ;;A;; ]]
Miyakambi

User Image

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:29 am
IM FLAMABLE

User Image Once more the redhead's head tilted. "Okay," he said simply. "Well, if you're not lost, and you get so offended when someone thinks you are, perhaps you should try to wander less?" His dull eyes could have been drilling into Zerah's soul, and the other wasn't too far off when he likened the stare to being dissected. He was assessing Zerah and the entire situation, something he did regularly in every day life.

Enthony listened as Zerah defended himself, head gradually tilting further and further to the side until the teenager in front of him was finished. Then he nodded. "Okay," was repeated, with that same air if logging the information away in a file somewhere. He bent to get his book, the movement causing his hair to part slightly and reveal the scar on his neck.

"May I offer a suggestion? Perhaps the reason I mistakenly assumed you were aggressive is due to the fact that you curse so much?" Enthony spoke as he straightened up. "If it bothers you that much, you should try cursing less. I don't understand why people curse... No ones been able to give me a satisfactory answer either..."

Ooc it's completely alright, love  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:40 am
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

Zerah found it difficult to look into such dull eyes. They made him seem....unhappy, though he wasn't sure if that was truly the case, certainly with what he'd seen so far. He opened his mouth for a moment, butas unable to think of anything to say without going back on his lie....Which wasn't going to happen because that would mean he would have to admit he had lie. HA! No.

"Well of course I'm going to wander. How will Ifigure out how to navigate this big a** school?" he grumbled. Wait a minute....Didhe just admit he was lost? Crap....

Seeing Enthony's head continue to tilt he felt his own tilt slightly as if mimicking him. They had only just met a few minutes ago, bu the had already gotten to the point where he pretty much accepted the fact he may be observing him...Taking mental notes? He wasn't sure....Though he had beena little surprised by his verbal observations, butit was a kind of interesting knowing what Enthony thought about him so far.

He watched him bend over, light brown eyes widening in shock to see sucha large ghastly scar. Zerah couldn't help but to wince. His mouth was ajar, wanting to ask about it but was spoken to again. He supposed he understood the red heads logic....Though he didn't see himself cursing less anytime soon.

"Thank's for the suggestion and all but unless you put a shock collar on me that isn't gonna happen...." he snorted , running a hand through the ash brown part of his hair. "I don't have a legit reason for you though. My parents curse a lot when I grew up so I just picked up on it..... If people can't handle me cursing like a sailor then we probably aren't gonna work out anyway." he snorted. He left out the part that when he cursed in front of his mom she would scold him though she was part of the reason.

"That's probably not satisfactory enough for you though hmm? Your parents were probably the kind to wash your mouth out with soap if you cursed right?"
Miyakambi

User Image

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:23 am
IM FLAMABLE

User Image

"Okay." Enthony nodded his head once Zerah was done talking. "I suppose that makes sense. Wander so you familiarize yourself with land marks and the like. That's actually smart. Not that I'm implying I'm surprised you came up with something smart. We just met, after all, it's far too early to decide if you're stupid." The teen held his book tighter this time as he talked, not wanting to drop it again. At the mention of his parents, Enthony blinked, the closest he came to acting surprised. "No," he said. "I think if I were to start cursing, my parents would cry with joy. It would probably mean I was angry about something."

He shrugged a bit. "I was in a car accident when I was 6. The doctors at the hospital thought I'd die. Then they said I'd never wake up. And when I did wake up they said I'd be severely brain damaged. They were right to a degree. Because of the accident, I don't process emotions correctly, or at all, really. So... If I were to curse and get angry, I'm sure my parents would actually be overjoyed." Enthony told his story as if discussing the weather, though it did explain the large scar. "I still don't understand though... You curse because your parents did, but I'm sure they did other things that you don't do... Why did you pick up cursing and not their other habits?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:25 am
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

Zerah blinked surprised that the other didn't catch his lie, though he wouldn't be surprised. He would run with it though! He listened to Enthony ramble about if he was or was not dumb, smirking slightly. It was stuff like that , that made him wonder if Enthony was looking for a fight. He himself had no interest in that, but calling the wrong person stupid could be fighting words. "Well damn...I think you just figured out a polite way to call someone stupid...." he snorted amused. "Though if you do decide I am you should probably keep that two cents to yourself...." he added. He meant that when it came to all people that Enthony decided were stupid though. He'd hate to see him call some big burly guy flipping out because the boy inferred that he may or may not have been stupid.

Zerah raised a confused brow when Enthony spoke up again, waiting for the explanation for whyhis parents would be happy if he cursed. Even though his own parents cursed often, especially in arguments they werent exactly pleased that their son had picked it up. The athlete didn't have to ask for an explanation because Enthony went on to explain anyway. Lips tugged downward into a frown hearing his story. And he said it as if he were talking about his breakfast and not some horrible accident.....Though he guessed that was exactly what he was explaining to him. Suddenly the past few minutes made a lot more sense,and the explained the large scar on the backof his head running to his neck. He bit his lip suddenly feeling a little bad even though he hadn't done anything wrong necessarily.

"So you don't....like ever feel happy, or sad....or anything?" he asked. He couldn't imagine not being able to process emotions. And he was curious....did that mean the other didn't feel passionate about anything? Like how some people were passionate for art, athletics, or even there studies? Suddenly his head was filling with questions that he wanted to ask him. He wasn't worried about being rude or anything, he just didn'twant to ask something stupid. A frustrated whimper escaped his lips without him knowing when Enthony brought up his cursing problem again.

"I'm not sure....cursing was just kind of a thing my parents did without hesitation. If they were angry, they cursed. If they were excited, they cursed... Though it was my father more than my mother. I'm sure I picked up on other habits that I haven't noticed but even then no one picks up everything from their parents...." he shrugged. "It's not like I do it to piss people off or anything....It just slips" he mumbled.

His yes suddenly dropped to the book that Enthony was holding onto tighter now. "So what's that sh-.....book then?" he asked curiously, switching his words not so smoothly. He could see it was psychology but he was wondering why he had it. Was he trying to get a head start on reading assignments or was it just for him?
[[HUEHUEHUE Sorry it took so long again~ It's snowing here so I wanted toshovel the firstinch of snow before it starts getting real bad ; 3;]
Miyakambi

User Image

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:54 am
IM FLAMABLE

User Image

The redhead shook his head. "Not in the way you're probably thinking of..." He paused for a minute, trying to think of a way to explain. "I know when I should be happy or angry, but because I don't experience emotion often, I've adapted to be extremely logical. Even if I sometimes want to feel something, I don't . My mind works through it logically and by the end, I don't want to feel emotions anymore." He paused. "It's not that I long to feel "normal", but I feel like I would like to experience emotions normally for once. I don't remember what they feel like."

Enthony tilted his head. "Though, occassionally I "glitch", as my parents call it. I'll experience a rush of extreme emotion for a very short period of time. Last time it was when a fellow student threw a basketball in my face. I got so angry I had to be restrained. It only lasted for about five minutes though, and that's why I was sent here. I believe my parents hope that by being around so many people, I'll find someone who can help me unlock my emotions again... Personally, if my glitches are anything to go by, I'm not too sure if I want my emotions unlocked. Anger and grief are two emotions I'm none too fond of..." He didn't mention the other reason he had been sent to this school. Due to his logical mind, he didn't understand many social norms, and therefor, as demonstrated, he was prone to upsetting people. Not only that, but he would obey any request as if it was a set in stone order, provided he could find logic in the reasoning.

"I see..." The teen said as Zerah explained his cursing further. "That does make sense. Well, habits are very hard to break, indeed. " He went silent when Zerah began to question his book. "Ah, this? I don't understand a lot when it comes to emotions, so I'm trying to figure it out. Right now I'm trying to read about panic, but I can't seem to wrap my head around it's purpose..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:31 pm
BaconBunch

User Image
--------------------------

Zachary did think his explanation of candy made it look bad. It made Zach wonder if Ani thought of him a bit weird to be getting something that seemed no positive side to it. But once he thought about it more, there where a little positives about it. "Well, they are pretty cheap and for the price you get them at they taste good. Also there is no need to cook or prepare them, since they're already prepared for you." He didn't know if that would make candy seem a bit better to Ani, and hoped that he understands. But Zach would be fine if he's interested in it or not.

Once they were out in the hallway, he noticed how uncomfortable Ani was around crowds, but then seemed to calmed down once he saw him. Zach doesn't know how he could have such a calming effect on him. He himself wasn't very comfortable around people, though he at least knows how to remain calm. But ether way, he was happy that Ani was comfortable around him. It made Zach relax a bit around him too, and wasn't hesitant at all answering his questions as they walked. "Yeah, I know my classes. I'm suppose to be having Math now, but since it's the first day, I'm sure they won't mind that I'm late. And I enjoy all the classes. Since I usually enjoy learning new things, and having essays to write to challenge and express how you feel." Zach felt a bit nerdy saying that, so he looked to the ground and said, "But I think Art is my favorite. Something different, and it's a pretty relaxing class, even though I'm not the best drawer. So do you have a favorite class?" It felt nice to have someone comfortable for Zach to talk to. His other friends he felt were too judgmental and seem to push him around a lot, but they have helped him out when he's needed it. Though with Ani he felt it was okay to tell him anything.

((OoC: Hope you don't mind me just starting. But I thought it'd make more sense for me to start out.))

lets RP lol

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:03 pm
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

Zerah tilted his head slightly as Enthony began to explain. The more he spoke the less grump yhe felt, the others explanation having distracted him from why he had been so frustrated before. He felt so bad for him....Some people wished they didn't have emotion or couldn't feel just because times got tough, but this didn't seem like it would be what as good as they thought. And working through emotion logically wasn't didn't seem like the best out of the two situations. "That sounds really frustrating." he said,thinking aloud. Knowing you should be happy,but can't actually feelit? He couldn't imagine.

When he brought up glitching Zerah;s face brightened up a little with curiosity. So there was a possibility he could have normal emotions again? Even though the last one seemed particularly violent. It was a start though.... "Oh so you were kicked out of your school too?" he asked, wondering how many of them had been forced to transfer before his mind snapped back to the conversation at hand. "So there is a possibility you can feel emotions normally again and not just glitches? Sounds like your parents have a disney princess hopes for you. Like sleeping beauty accept....with your emotions....." he rambled. "Emotions aren't so bad. Grief and anger do kinda ******** ya up...a lot.... but the other....not so negative ones aren't so bad. And you're not going to be grief stricken or pissed off at th world 24/7 so it won't be so bad." he grinned.

When switching back tohis bad habit he nodded. "Hell yea they are... You think I curse now. You haven't seen me play a sport yet." he chuckled to himself. In his previous school they stopped penalizing him for it after a while because no matter how many times he had to forfeit or lost points, it just didn't stop. Light brown orbs shifted to the book inhis arm as he explained. So it was what he expected. It was like he was studying how to feel...?

"Oh panic? You mean like fight or flight kinda stuff?" he continued to ask curiously, though he wondered if he was asking to many questions for him not to even know his names. Speaking of which.... "Well damn all these questions and I didn't even ask your name first" he started, scolding himself aloud. "My name is Zerah. What's yours?" he asked happy to finally get such a simple question out of the way.

Miyakambi

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:23 pm
IM FLAMABLE

User Image

"To a normal person, yes, I assume it would be very frustrating but... as I mentioned, I don't get frustrated." Enthony shrugged, though the corners of his mouth twitched the slightest fraction of an inch upward, as if the beginnings of a resigned smile. He continued to listen, tilting his head as Zerah seemed to light up at the news of his glitching. That intrigued him, but he kept silent to let the other finish. The redhead nodded. "I suppose there may be a possibility, but no one knows how exactly it will happen, or if it will just end up being one long, extended glitch of many emotions, or if I'll be able to regulate and deal with them like a normal person."

He tilted his head once more, looking closely at Zerah. "Oh, you play sports? I never understood them... people yell at you to do better because they want you to, all so you can share credit for something you did with people who sometimes don't deserve the recognition..." Enthony mused dully. Then he shook his head. "No, not so much fight or flight, I understand that. I mean like, when there's a disaster, and people go insane with panic, running around screaming and the like..."

At the question of his name, he blinked. "Oh, my name is Enthony. Most people say "nice to meet you" in these situations, but I don't believe that's the correct time. I believe people should save that for when you're saying good bye for the last time, since until then, you won't know if it really was nice. You may say it was nice, then come to regret meeting that person..."  

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

BaconBunch

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:59 pm
lets RP lol

User ImageUser Image

He had never tried candy, but as far as he knew from their brief conversation about it, it wasn't something to wait in line for. Maybe to save time, sure, but that's the same reason people eat dead bugs, and Ani wasn't about to hop on that bandwagon.

"I don't like classes," Ani muttered in response, tensing up as students brushed up against him. "I like being outside. I like trees." He sounded like a child, but when you really thought about it, that was what he was. A fawn. He hadn't been around on the Earth as long as the other people here, he simply grew fast and lied about his age so that he at least had one thing he could use to fit in. He belonged in nature, alone, in comfortable silence, but he had been shoved in a closed off area where he couldn't watch the clouds or breathe clean air, but instead "learn" about "how to be an adult". Did he really need that?

"I like to play the flute." He put on his first childish, carefree grin of the day and beamed up at Zach. It was something he was good at, one of the few-- He was still discovering his own personality, and if he had the choice he would spend his entire life laying on the grass, but he had to take something up. "I don't think they have that though. I like painting. Do they have painting?

mood:: childish.
company:: zach.
OoC:: no problem!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:11 pm
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

"Oh yea" Zerah said, tensing slightly as he was corrected. He was almost frustrated for him though. Light brown eyes held onto Enthony though as he tried to make sense of it all. Enthony made it sound so simple, but it didn't really feel as such. He tilted his head slightly, ash brown locks shifting on his head as he thought he caught what could have been the beginnings of the smile. He didn't say anything though....He preferred to think of it as a smile than perhaps just a simple twitch which could have been more likely.

He listened to him explain the reality of what could happen if he regained his emotions. He didn't see Enthony, or anyone suddenly snapping back and being able to deal with emotions just like that, but he hoped that if it wasn't just some long crazy glitch that Enthony would figure them out. "Well at least there is a possibility. Are you worried about not being able to regulate them? I mean....I'm sure your friends and the nurse would be able to help you through all that." he said feeling optimistic about his situation for no real reason.

See the red head tilt his head again Zerah smiled, catching that the other seemed to do it when he was curious about something for the most part. "Yep, I'm an athlete....I've always been made to do them since I was little. I like them more now that I get to choose which ones I play and not my parents though..... You perfectly described half my high school coaches though. Not that I give a damn. I get better and practice for me. I don't give a rats a** about what they are yelling at me.Probably explains why I've been benched so many times." he grinned, almost proudly.

When Enthony corrected him about what sort of panic he thought for a moment and shrugged. "I'm not really to sure myself. People are just strange... I understand running and screaming, they are scared if it's a disaster. Going insane though....I wouldn't have a clue. I would think you would want to be in an okay state of mind during a disaster....but then again I haven't been in one. For all I know I could go bat s**t crazy too." he smirked jokingly. He was pretty sure he wouldn't be the kind of person who lost their minds and trampled people.

Miyakambi

User Image

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

lets RP lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:12 pm
BaconBunch

User Image

It was understandable to Zach why he doesn't like classes. Being locked up in a building all day and doing the same thing everyday can be a get a bit boring, even for Zach who likes to learn new things. But sadly they were required to do all this so they can get a decent job. Though if he was honest, he didn't see how forcing people to go to school well help them in a lot professions. Zach kept a pretty slow pace as they walked as to not get separated.

Then he heard Ani say he likes the flute. "Well there is a Music classroom. Maybe you can see if they play flutes in there... I'm pretty sure they do." He's pretty sure he remembers hearing them play some flutes, but he wasn't quite sure. Then Ani asked if there were painting classes. "Well, in a Art class I had we did some painting, but there might be a specific class focused on just on painting." There seemed to be a lot of classes in this school, and even some he didn't think would ever be a class. But he figures that it just makes this school much more unique and interesting.

As they walked though the halls, he tried to explain where some important places would be, like the gym, cafeteria, library, and other important places, and the classes that he might be interested in. He hoped his directions would help him, but even Zachary had a hard time finding places on his own with just directions. Then they arrived in front of the office. "Well right here is the office. This is were students go if they need help or have some questions. There's also the principal's office in there, so if you ever need to see him he's in there. There's also the therapist's office..." He looked away and stopped what he was saying. He hopped he didn't insult him. Not that he thought that there was anything wrong about Ani or people who went in there, but most people don't like it when you suggest they might need to see a therapist. "It's in there there if you are having trouble socializing and want some help." Hopefully in saying that it didn't upset him. "...So any questions before we get your class schedule?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:26 pm
IM FLAMABLE

User Image

He gave Zerah a strange look. "You seem so... Excited for me. Why is that? You hardly know me, we just met minutes ago... My progress in life will do nothing to effect yours in any way... And yet... You seemed upset when I told you about my accident, as if it was you who was in it. You get happy when I mention that I occasionally feel emotion... I don't understand... Why do you feel things for stuff that has no relation to you what so ever?" Enthony's head tilted almost completely horizontal, the first actual expression of the convrsation forming on his face: Confusion.

"And... I don't have friends... Not many people find they can hold conversations with me... Not to mention I'm prone to my glitches..." Even as he spoke, his face remained confused. "I just don't get it..." The teen returned to his earlier wonderings, barely hearing the other after that. Slowly his expression of confusion began morphing into one of distress.

Once Zerah stopped talking, Enthony looked up at him, eyes swimming with tears, "I don't understand!" He cried out, beginning to breathe rapidly. "I don't- I don- I-" He pressed himself against Zerah for stability as he started full on hyperventilating, eyes widening and body shaking. "Wh-why do you ca-ca-care?!" Sinking to his knees, Enthony started sobbing hard, gasping for breath. He could barely speak. "Why d-you don't-how does- I- I can't-"  

Miyakambi

Fashionable Lunatic

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:21 am
User Image

Zerah ♛ Enthoven

█████████████████████

Zerah raised a brow as Enthony questioned himfor caring about his situation. Why wouldn't he? He knew he had been grumpy earlier, but he didn't think he'd come off as such an a** that he wouldn't care about someones well being. "Well it's really not that strange to be happy or sad for someone. I happy cause things might turn out better for you." he tried to explain. "I'm a sympathetic person I guess..." he shrugged, rubbing the shorter dark brown hair on his head, not aware that it was such an odd concept to the red head in front of him.

He snorted in amusement seeing Enthony tilt his head at such an odd angle. Was he really that confused? But then again he had to remind himself of what was just explained to him. He frowned when the other admitted not having friends.. Thats when he noticed something, he looked confused! That was a big difference from the dull look he had before. He was about to speak up when he saw the look of confusion change to one of distress. What was was wrong? Had he said something wrong or offensive? Even so he wasn't expecting him to look at him like. They had just discussed his lack of emotion afterall.

Light brown eyes grew wide, and he looked at him worriedly as everything seemed to go south. Seeing tears suddenly falling he frowned not sure what had gone wrong so suddenly. Or was this a glitch? But what triggered it?..... He stepped forward,ready to try and calm him down when Enthony came to him. He placed his hands on him carefully, trying to help keep him up though he could feel and hear him hyperventilating. "I don't know why....Cause your a cool guy or something?" he started before he dropped to the floor with him. "********" he cursed not sure of what to do when someone was having a panic attack. The fact they were in the middle of a hallway he could care less about though. Onlookers could judge or stare all they wanted, they weren't relevant if they weren't helping calm him down.

When the red head began to not even form sentences he wrapped and arm around him. "I care because it's just how I am. I don't know how to explain it." he started, his arms tightening as if trying to get him not to shake. It was a little scary seeing this once dull boy in a full out panic attack. "Just breathe Enthony okay...." he said trying to keep his voice calm wanting to calm him down though in his head he was continually yelling the ********! and trying to calm himself down.

Miyakambi

User Image

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas