Submit

Alice Liddell-Margatroid

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tadashi Midorijima (緑島正志)

So this was the new place he had been invited to go to. It was strange that they asked him in the middle of his high school career, but he wasn't complaining. His previous school had been full of posers and preppy kids who treated him like an outcast. Even people he called his friends had eventually turned against him, especially after he got his letter of invitation. Then again, they only really liked him for his art, an unfortunate fact that Tadashi had been aware of since the beginning. Today felt like a new day, a fresh canvas to spray paint his newest experiences onto. He was kind of excited, but kind of nervous at the same time.

Tadashi walked down the hallway, glancing at his schedule. Thankfully, the school gave him a map as well, but he was terrible at reading them, so it made no difference. Who knew the halls could be so confusing? In his previous high school, the teachers rotated rooms while the students stayed in the classroom. He hardly ever had to navigate the halls, so this was entirely new for him. He silently hoped that someone would come to his aid, though he still tried to read the map again.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:08 am
Alice Liddell-Margatroid

-------- Levi Meza ----------

User Image

Levi walked through the halls, he skimmed his schedule than just threw it in the trash since he knew where he was going to be heading and he just looked over the map of the campus. he could easily find the scent of the location he was going to head to. He could smell a bakaneko scent and he growled since his dog instinct hated cats, but he already knew where the Bakaneko headed. he didn't pay attention so he accidentally ran into Tadashi." oops I should watch where I'm going, are you lost or something?" he said to Tadashi

Ranukaidevilwolf

Alice Liddell-Margatroid

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:35 pm

Tadashi toppled over as the other person ran into him. His back stung from the impact with the floor, but thankfully, nothing had spilled out of his bag. He slowly picked himself up, readjusting his face mask. The other seemed like he had been intent on finding something or someone before their collision. He could only wonder what had gone on to make him so frenzied beforehand. Maybe someone had pranked him and he was trying for revenge. Maybe he was late for class or something. The possibilities were endless. It made his brain hurt to consider all the possibilities so he held off on it.

Just as he was about to walk away, he heard the other speak. Thankfully, his silent pleas for help had been answered. He was thankful for the fact that that guy had pushed his prior engagement to the side to help him. Not many people did that for him, and people who did interact with him usually tried to pull off his mask, which he hated. He kept an eye out for any prying hand on his face and got ready to sock anyone who did so.

"Yeah... I'm kinda lost right now. I can't make heads or tails of this damned map." Tadashi said. "Were you running late or something before?"

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:48 pm
Alice Liddell-Margatroid

User Image

Levi shrugged and looked at Tadashi as he spoke to him. " not really, I just got here so I know where to go since I already memorized my schedule and the map. so I threw my schedule in the trash, since I already knew where I was heading on the campus. We might be heading to the same place anyways, but just to make sure I'm right where are you heading right now? I had no plans anyways, well I don't mind helping you find where you have to be today. So if you want help hen tell me where you are heading to, I will take you there since you can't make sense of the campus map." he said to Tadashi, he could care less what was behind the male's mask.

Ranukaidevilwolf

Alice Liddell-Margatroid

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:02 am

"If I remember my schedule correctly, I need to go to the Social Studies room right now." Tadashi said. After the other didn't make any grabby motions at his mask, he internally breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn't even what was behind the mask that was particularly interesting. In fact, he didn't even have any injuries to cover up with it. He simply wore it for fashion and convenience when spray painting or using an air brush. He wasn't sure if the toxic green he used in his last picture had completely washed out yet or if it ever would. Focusing back on the other, he remembered that the other was going some place before colliding with him.

"Where were you going before you ran into me?" he asked.

Ranukaidevilwolf
                                              Sorry this took so long! School and stuff kept me busy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:43 am
User Image

Levi thought for a bit than remembered, " well I was pretty late getting to school so I missed my PE class, so next will be history, Lunch, than Trans-configuration and Zoology. Since the teacher isn't available or in his class right now, I'm pretty much is almost done with school, so the social studies class is pretty much my last class today, so I will still have to have a dorm and join a club for school.So you didn't stop me from going to any of my classes. " he said to Tadashi and stretched his arms "so should we head to history class than." he said to him.

Alice Liddell-Margatroid

((I know how that is, I still have school as well so I just reply when I can, but since I only have two classes in my college I reply a lot. If others don't quote me I won't reply easily.))  

Ranukaidevilwolf

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:35 am
Ranukaidevilwolf
User Image

☆〜(ゝ。∂)Damien Tamriel ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Damien went upstairs to the main floor with Kenta close by just chit chatting bout places to live. "Well Kenta if you wanted too we can find an apartment and share expenses or find a dorm already set up?" He asks the neko out of curiosity. Although the devil teen was waiting on a response for his other application for an apartment he tried earlier he still will keep an open mond bout shareing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:53 am
Xanes_Fox18

Kenta thought for a bit than looked at Damien. " I don't mind sharing an apartment with you Damien, I fine with that it just means I need to get a true job since my parent's Money won't last long for the expanses, but I will still help out with them. even the dorms are okay. most students get those unless they have a great playing job." he said to Damien. his hair spiked when he caught a familiar stench, but he calmed down since they weren't close by the person he caught scent of.

Ranukaidevilwolf

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:23 pm
Ranukaidevilwolf
User Image

Damien nodded. "Well since my surrogate family is wealthy and I get roughly 400$ of my inheritance put in a bank account pretty much every three weeks. So cash wont be an issue." He says shrugging slightly. Getting vibes from the neko was upset he looks around. "Whats wrong?" He asks worried.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:39 pm
Xanes_Fox18

Kenta looked around the hallways than looked towards Damien, " Well I smelled a familiar scent from the past of an El Cadego, but than I didn't see him so My nerves settled down a bit. I don't get why I got freaked it's not like I did anything I regret in the past with him and I never harmed him unless I beated him greatly in a sports event or something like that. oh well it doesn't matter since I won't cross paths with him anyways. I just hope not, but things happen even if you aren't expecting it.I can show you where I live with my parents, I don't mind showing you my families Residence, and it is a free stay for the time being until everything is settled about your housing residence you plan on getting. " he said to Damien.

Ranukaidevilwolf

Alice Liddell-Margatroid

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:56 pm

"Sure, let's go. I also have been meaning to find housing and a club, so maybe after class we could stick together and look for things." Tadashi said. So far, things seemed to be going smoothly. No prying hands, no cranky teachers (yet), and no stupid people so far. Perhaps this school was better than he had imagined. He could only hope that things would stay like this for his time here. Problems were always hanging on the horizon, however, so he was prepared for anything to fall through. He then took a moment to assess any possible damage to anything in his bag, and all the spray cans were intact.

"What do you do for fun?" Tadashi asked as he walked.

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:18 am
Alice Liddell-Margatroid

User Image

Levi thought for a bit trying to figure the fun things he did. " well I great at active things, I also play games like video games or any kind of games. I will do whatever seems fun to me, no matter what it is. I don't mind." he said as he held the map of the campus in his grasp as he lead the way to the history classroom with Tadashi following him as they headed towards the history class.  

Ranukaidevilwolf

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:53 am
Ranukaidevilwolf
User Image

Damien listened as his new friend talked. "Ohh i see... So um what to do now? We dont really have a class right now. Should we go hang out somewhere? The mall, beach, or idk.... You choose." He says kinda bored.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:35 pm
Xanes_Fox18

Kenta thought for a bit, than looked Damien "we both have to be entertained and nothng that will be boring to the both of us. What place can be fun for the both of us he said to Damien, and stretched since he was free from any adults or teachers that would totally order him around in the classroom. There is couple of restaurants off campus, but first lets see what can make us enjoy our freedom from school, well I am considered as a magic cat which can bring Chaos or dangers into this world that rarely comes to this region." he said to Damien as he walked down the hallways until the exit of the school's building.

Ranukaidevilwolf

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:54 pm
User Image
Gowther Yokubō

Gowther yawns while walking into school. He had been invited here not to long ago and was a bit excited. He face didn't show it though. Being glad to leave behind his old school was great in his option. His feminine looks made him stand out, and a target of bullies as a result. However, despite his appearance, he was strong and a good fighter. This caused him multiple detentions. Hopefully this school was different.
He turned his head, his eyes scanning for the library. He loved books and was a nerd, or book worm in some cases. His love of books and reading resulted in him reading a lot of books. He was a smart teen and even skipped a grade once in middle school. "Hm... Where's the library?"  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff