Submit

Alice Liddell-Margatroid

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tadashi Midorijima (緑島正志)

"Interesting. I usually skate." Tadashi said, displaying particular interest in Levi's interest in video games. He was about to say something before he realized how much time had passed when they finally got to the history room. The history class had been long dismissed already, as the room was empty. It didn't phase him much, though. History wasn't his favorite subject, nor was it particularly strong in his mind. He turned around to the other and gave a slightly apologetic expression, though the inability of the other to see his mouth would make it difficult to discern which emotion he was conveying exactly.

"Ah, s**t, the class ended already. Eh, maybe I'll figure out how to catch up tomorrow." Tadashi sighed. "Anyway, I need to get on the road soon so I can figure out a place to stay before every place in town fills up. My parents literally gave me my stuff and told me 'You're on your own, kid'. Anyway, it was fun talking to you. Maybe we'll see each other again. Have a good rest of your day."
                                              With that, he gave a short wave and got on his skateboard, going down the hall to leave the hallways. [exit to garden]

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:43 pm
Jermy Holliday

User Image

Levi just shrugged and watched Tadashi leave it didn't bother him much, So he just walked back down the hallways to think what he should do next. he already knew he had to find housing and a club to join in this school. Levi walked past another new person who didn't know where things were in the school he went over to the person and tapped him on the shoulder " hey new kid are you lost or something, if so I will help you out, to find where your going." he said and waited for the other to respond.

Ranukaidevilwolf

Jamie Lucifer

Interesting Hunter

7,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:42 pm
User Image
Gowther Yokubō

Gowther blinks and turns around, looking at the guy who tapped him on the shoulder. It was nice to see another male at the moment, hopefully it would be different here. "Yes, my name is Gowther, can you point me to the library."

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:45 pm
User Image

" I'm free since I have no more classes for today so let me take you to the Library, since I'm the one with the map of the campus and I can help lead you there than figure out what I should do first the club or the housing. Nice to meet you Gowther names Levi. lets head to the Library than." he said and lead Gowther to the Library and let Gowther go into the building full of books on ever shelf neatly.

~ exits to Library ~

JermyHoliday

Ranukaidevilwolf

Tsuki Akaibara

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:37 am
Tsuki Akaibara

"This isn't what I wanted." Tsuki mumbled. He never
wanted to be invited into some prestigious school. But because his Mother begged to accept the invitation, He was forced to. They were very rich. As his father owns the largest and most efficient music label. He walked through the hallways looking for his classroom while mumbling incoherent words about how extravagant and over the top this high school is. "I hate it! Why do I have to study here?! of all places?" He continued to mumble. This is the worst day ever. He thought. He tried peeking through the classrooms, but he couldn't see any juniors there. He ruffled his hair in annoyance. "Can somebody please help me?" I said shyly. Next time, I really need to bring a map.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:41 pm
Tsuki Akaibara
Tsuki Akaibara

"This isn't what I wanted." Tsuki mumbled. He never
wanted to be invited into some prestigious school. But because his Mother begged to accept the invitation, He was forced to. They were very rich. As his father owns the largest and most efficient music label. He walked through the hallways looking for his classroom while mumbling incoherent words about how extravagant and over the top this high school is. "I hate it! Why do I have to study here?! of all places?" He continued to mumble. This is the worst day ever. He thought. He tried peeking through the classrooms, but he couldn't see any juniors there. He ruffled his hair in annoyance. "Can somebody please help me?" I said shyly. Next time, I really need to bring a map.

noah while silently walking thru the hall saw a cute little blond boy looking around confused and frustrated he smiled softly to himself rembering when he went thru the same thing his day here he then walked up to him and smiled at him softly " you looked a little lost need any help " he said calmly a small smile on his face

User Image

(he is roughly 6'3")

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:00 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was walking gracefully down the halls of the school and wandering around a bit. He was bored, but not much to go off to his classroom just yet. He mentally sighs as he continues to walk and looks ahead of himself.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:56 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale had the chance of stopping by his classroom, but he didn't smell anyone over there. "I suppose that might mean no classes today" he thought as he kept walk and resume to wander around. [exit]

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:05 am
User Image
Maceál Berggren
===============

Maceál was walking through the hall while looking at his Timetable. All the classes were on it that he was supposed to be following. Yet the only thing he was interested in was to get better at cooking so he could take over the family restaurant back at home. A light sigh escaped him. "I guess it can't be helped, I will need to follow all the classes given and work on cooking in between." Maceál was smart enough to know that he could hardly focus on cooking alone already at his age. It was important to also learn Mathematics and other general knowledge.

He ended up on this school purely cause his parents wanted him to learn from the best school out there. Money wasn't a problem as their restaurant was running really well. He turned the paper and looked at the map next. It showed the lay-out of the school and he could see the halls on it where he was walking right now. When his eyes fell on the swimming pools his face dropped a bit for a moment as he bit his lip and quickly scanned across the rest. With some luck he wouldn't need to be actually in the pools. Since he didn't have class right now, Maceál decided he would explore the direct environment instead and he went to leave campus to explore beyond the school. [Exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image User ImageUser Image

Qukoh'ya yawned and stretched as he walked out of his dorm and into the hallways. "Stupid homework.." With a sigh the Nekojin closed his door behind him. He had been able to concentrate for a record time of ten minutes. Bored of it all he had closed his books and placed them away in his desk and he walked through halls now to go see if the Lunchroom had any food up already. His stomach growled a bit as he thought about it and he decided that was his best plan today yet.

After he had turned a few corners in the hallway he noticed someone standing in the halls. Qukoh'ya tilted his head. Most would have gone to their dorm already or outside in the city. He smiled a bit before he walked to the young man holding up one hand in greeting.
"Hello, can I help you with something? You seem a bit lost."

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:59 am
User Image
User Image Kazuki De Blanche

T H E xxxx Actor
age ━━ twenty-one
grade ━━ eleventh
personality ━━ unpredictable,comical, stubborn

The young man looks up at the neko blonde haired male and smiles. he flashes a striking posed at the boy. as he stood up and scan the appearance of the young male. already he liked the young male and waves his red hair back.
"AHH Yes, I was checking the Academy grounds but every other dorms is filled. then I came across yours and seems to be roomy." Kazuki said to the young male with cheesy smile. "By the way, my name is Kazauki De Blanche."

Ishiwara Yue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:06 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

Qukoh'ya tilted his head slightly as the other struck a pose and smiled back. When he heard of the dorm problem he nodded. "They seem to be having an influx of new students and they are running out of dorms. They told me to expect a room mate." The Nekojin chuckled. It was about the first things he was told actually.

"I'm guessing that would be you. You are welcome to join of course, the room is large enough." It didn't bother the Nekojin he would be sharing his room. He had more than enough space with even less than the half of that spacious place. "My name is Qukoh'ya Lhilei, descendant of the Lhilei tribe. He offered his hand to the new male ready to shake hands at meeting.

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:21 am
User Image
User Image Kazuki De Blanche

T H E xxxx Actor
age ━━ twenty-one
grade ━━ eleventh
personality ━━ unpredictable,comical, stubborn

"A pleasure to meet you,Qukoh'ya Lhilei." Kazuki shakes the young nekojin hands. he is happy once again and he checked the young Nekojin ears and tail. so he smirked and grabs his suitcase and other bags with him.

"Very nice eyes and Neko ears. I have a thing for Nekos."

Ishiwara Yue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:01 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

He smiled when they shook hands though it didn't escape him that the other was looking him over, particular his ears and tail. He chuckled, but when he said he had a thing for Nekos, he tilted his head a bit as his ears moved forward a bit in curiosity though he smiled happily. "Thank you. What kind of a thing?" Qukoh'ya wasn't one to tiptoe around and he grinned as he asked him directly while walking to his dorm room so the other could place his items there.

Exits to dorm

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff