• Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:12 pm
User Image
User Image Kazuki De Blanche

T H E xxxx Actor
age ━━ twenty-one
grade ━━ eleventh
personality ━━ unpredictable,comical, stubborn

Kazuki follows Qukoh'ya to the dorms as he tags his bags with him. he is surprised that nekojin asked him about "Certain things". he kept his mouth shut and leaves the hallways.

[exit]

Ishiwara Yue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:15 am
User Image

User Image

Sariel looked around him a bit as he stepped out of his dorm and into the hallways. He then locked the door behind him and started walking through the halls exploring a bit while he had all his stuff put away in his dorm so they weren't a concern. The school would seem rather large to walk through. The halls alone. As he passed places with dorms he read some names on the plates and soon came passed classrooms and such.

User Image

In-depth Profile

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:54 am
User Image

Kana slowed to a stop and panting after running all the way here. He felt lost now that he realized he didn't who he was supposed to speak about his schedule and where to find this person. "Kiyoshi would probably laugh at me if he saw me now" he thought and glad his parents wasn't with him.
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:01 pm
User Image

Kana felt that he could been wondering the halls for hours when he was looking for a staff member that wasn't a teacher or medical person. Reached no results in encountering no one and it was getting late from what he could see from the hall windows. Took the nearest exit out of the school building he was in and tries to make his way back to the mansion. [exit]
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:14 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Softly Shijo looked at the other gently as he smiled a bit before he gave Zayne a light squeeze on his hand as he tilted his head a bit. "Zayne are you just saying this stuff to keep us from arguing any more?"he asked gently.Stopping calmly near the entrance of one of the class rooms but he held his back to the door as he looked up at him softly. Moving he slowly stepped forward to the other letting their chests touch while he held his fiance's hands gently running his fingertips over his palms as well wrist as he kept going up tenderly. "And please be honest with me Zayne what else is there that you want to do. I know for a fact classes were important to you but only if I was there, so what else is bothering you. Lie to me and I will know"he asked gently as he pressed his cheek against Zayne's neck tenderly before he ran his tounge over the bare skin of his mates. Slightly he stepped forward more rubbing up against him as he waited for his fiance to answer the question or specify what he really wanted. Shijo was feeling a little heated but he didn't know or understand why he was but still he felt like maybe the other was feeling that way to and wanted to get so they could be together in a more intimate setting if that is where it lead.¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc: awh no worries, right now he will tease him just so he is more himself that is all. If he doesn't answer then he will take that as a no and take him to class.
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:59 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC: He will answer in classes you can just npc or puppet me. I don't have time nor ability to keep up with classroom posts XD How about Astronomy or Horse Riding or one of the few classes active? LOL obviously Gym will be one razz

Zayne looked at Shijo and blushed bright right. "No. I'm not. I swear. Its all true. Though now that you mention it...would saying nice things keep us from arguing? I think we're back to before and even better than before now...because your now my fiance and have my ring on your finger. Visual proof to the world about how in love with you I am Shijo." He said in a bright and sweet tone. Laughing some but was sheepishly smiling. Moving into the touch as he blushed dark red and tilted his head to the side. Hmming and laughed a bit. "I just don't like when you can't see reality because your so hard on yourself but as long as I can make you happy than that is all that matters. I want to live happily ever after. Little things like this are part of your charms even if they also sadden me because in my eyes you are everything that I am to you in your eyes." He kissed the man lovingly on the lips.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:43 pm
TimeKeys

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc:If your to busy then we don't have to rp as much any more. I rather you focus on the rps you have and need to reply to then worry about more.I will just reply once a month from now on so you can focus on your other ones and this once can just be a side one for you when your bored. So don't worry about this rp no more, I will figure something out for him and maybe just not reply as him no more. I will reply in one of the classes you suggested or less active sometime next week or in two weeks so you can focus on your other ones more. So don't worry I will be okay just focus on the other rps more and your school work. You will get my reply for this one either next week or in two weeks.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Joel was looking through the hallway as he walked around. The school really didn't look much different from his old one and he wondered if he would truly be more challenged here on lessons. He had read some classes around and seen some that were...questionable for someone of his level of intelligence. Nonetheless he was always in for new things and classes like Mythology and Astrology did pique his interest. As much as he was home in science, his experiments all relied on imagination to create and get them to work.

Before they were reality, Joel needed to come up with the ideas after all. With a light sigh he once more read the plates next to all the doors, he had yet to even find a dorm he would stay in. He was carrying his backpack which had some of his belongings. The rest was sent on by boxes and he didn't even know if they already arrived. For now he would try and find a place to stay.

[EXIT]

User Image

In depth profile

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:33 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Kissing the other back he blinked a bit as he took a small breaths listening to what his fiance was saying. Softly he tilted his head a bit but seeing as he didn't react or really answer the other question he assumed the other was to distracted or he wasn't feeling the same way or even thinking the same way. Stepping back softly and gently he held onto his hand but he kept rubbing his cheek tenderly. "I see well then I guess I will do my best so that we do not argue as much or even start"he spoke softly. Smiling he stood on his toes and kissed the other's nose a bit before going down and stepping back gently, "Come lets get to class so we are not late unless you have that meeting to go to again with your parents and the company?"he asked gently.¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:11 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC: love you sis. I adopted one of my favorite post styles for here LOL

Zayne looked at Shijo and blushed brighter and bright red. Flustering and looked at him. Then blinked a bit when his fiance and beloved better half...seemed to not hear him. he was worried because Shijo was normally not this off kilter. He didn't understand what was bothering him. Or why he got so violently ill. Nor the mood swings but he was too much on cloud nine to worry about it. Blushing redder than red as he laughed a bit.

"Shijo...did you hear anything I just said? I don't need you to do any of what you said...maybe cover for me in our classes....but Shijo....I need you to be you. We don't argue. We are in love...we work out any disagrements we have."

He hoped that Shijo was alright because he seemed...spacey? Like he wasn't even keeping up with the conversation. In any case he repeated himself as they walked.

"Since you seemed to not have heard anything I said...I'm going to repeat it."

Speaking in a loving and comical in recap anime style synopsis.

"I SAID....and I quote. 'No. I'm not just saying that or making that up. I swear that its all true. There won't be arguing because we have FINALLY gotten over that bump. Now we are just us. That I think, and believe, that we're back to before and even better than before now...because your now my fiance and have my ring on your finger. That engagement ring on your left hand finger..."

He paused and too a breath before pulling his boyfriend into his side. Kissing the male's cheek over and over again. Loving and adoringly as he continue.

"....that ring is a visual proof to the world about how in love with you I am Shijo. How much WE are in love. How much NOTHING will come beteween us."

He ran his hand through his hair and led Shijo towards their class. His phone vibrating as he blinked a bit. Pulling the phone out. Moving into the other male's form. Even as he blushed dark red and tilted his head to the side. Hmming and laughed a bit. Whispering in the other ear again.

"I just don't like when you can't see reality because your so hard on yourself but as long as I can make you happy than that is all that matters. I want to live happily ever after. Little things like this are part of your charms even if they also sadden me because in my eyes you are everything that I am to you in your eyes."

Stopping outside of their classroom and smiled a bit.

"Thankfully my parents spoke the the owner of the schools secretary and he said as long as I turn in all my homework, show up for necessary labs or exams...then they understand having to do business things...on that note...once I get my kiss goodbye...I'm going to have to head out. Mom sending a taxi to pick me up. I have another business meeting...apparently the agreed terms no longer work."

He groaned clearly wanting to go to class with his boyfriend not head to this meeting.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:18 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ Shijo blinked a bit when he heard the other speak and he was wondering if he answered something wrong but he tilted his head to the side in a cute manner while he listened to what he was saying. Gently he listened the whole time before he blushed and whinned in a cute manner when his cheek was kissed over and over again gently he blushed more as he glanced at Zayne wondering why he was acting this way now. Slowly he wrapped his arms around the other's waist holding on as he snuggled into him softly but he allowed Zayne to keep going after his cheek.

"Zayne I am hearing what your saying its just I am getting a little lost sometimes as to what you mean by it cause of how it was said. Still I am sorry very much to have offended you or even upset you in the slightest way. I guess I am just more lost in my own thoughts that I hear what you say but it doesn't register with me"he spoke tenderly before he lifted his left hand looking the ring over running his thumb over its slightly before leaning down to kiss the top and then glanced at Zayne a bit.

"I know the ring is a proof that we are in love and that I am your and only yours just I am wondering if school and life will they come in between us or will it not. I am always hard on myself Zyne because to you i may be perfect and everything you want but to my parents I will never be perfect or what they really wanted. I always push myself and judge myself because of them cause I want them to be proud but I never will be and I will always be hard on myself for it"he spoke as he looked down biting his own lip as he fiddled with his fingers again biting his own bottom lip. Shijo was really critical on himself and to be honest he only seemed not to see the flaws or the bad things when it was just Zayne and him alone and away from other, that however was not the case when they were near people or remotely in places where people were. He never liked himself and he always did his best and pushed himself beyond compare to be the best for Zayne, his parents, his in-laws and peoples around them so they would accept him or even be proud of himself.

Feeling his stomach churn again and more then it was in the bathroom he held back the sudden urge to run to the bathroom since he needed to go to class to keep up with everything as well help Zayne with the homework. Softly he saw Zayne pull the phone out and move into his form he wrapped his arms around him slightly more so he could be comfortable but watched to see what his fiance's expression would be. "Disagreements will always happen in all relationships we can't avoid those but as long as we work them out before they become worse then it makes it all the more worth it and we are doing it together cause we love each other. Zayne no matter what I feel more myself with you and only you when we are together and away from people. I want to live happily ever after with you as well and we will do that You are so much more then you give yourself credit Zayne so it makes me sad seeing and hearing you say your not"he said.

Feeling the males breath against his ear he gave a squeak like moan as he held on blushing before he listened and glanced to him and nodded rubbing his cheek a bit. "Do not over think yourself at those meetings then and no matter what smile and be yourself there. You look far pleasing to talk to and even more relaxing when you smile and yourself at the meetings. If you do good at the meetings I promise I will give you a surprise when you come home"he spoke. Hearing the small request he smiled tenderly leaning up and kissed his fiance on the lips passionately and longingly before he pulled back panting as well blushing while he trembled softly."Go I do not want you getting late or in trouble for missing your meeting. I will see you at home and I will bring all your homework and class work with notes as well"he spoke before he stepped back. Giving Zayne a light squeeze on the hand he let go and waited for him to go before he would run off to the bathroom again and look for a soda machine and maybe a teacher before going to class. He just honestly wanted to find out why his stomach was giving him such a hard time these last few mornings, he hated feeling sick.

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:44 am
DragonMistress07

(Weren't we in the library?)

(s**t this is what happens when you post half asleep something you emailed yourself @_@ Please delete your quoting here resending it in proper place. omg thank you for bringing that to my attention *so embarressed* sweatdrop  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas