tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:01 pm
User Image
    With his violin case firmly gripped in hand, Akihiro waked throughout the hallway of the school, looking around as he went. It had been awhile since he had been back, so he had to re-familiarize himself withe the school's layout. This is what happens when you leave for awhile to work on your personal problems. But, it did feel nice to be back and able to continue his studies again. School was of course, an important thing to him. You kind of needed it in order to start a legitimate carrier. Though he wasn't sure if that was the reason why most people that came here, were actually here. He thought that they might be here because of what they are and the fact that they can be as comfortable as they want there.

He remembered the first time he tried to go to a normal school that didn't have very any supernatural beings in it. It was hard. You couldn't talk to anyone because no one would understand what you were going through. And then there was the bullying for being different. There was always that dilemma. No matter which school you went to. At least here that wasn't too common.

Sighing, Akihiro tried to rid his head of those kind of thoughts,deciding to focus on his destination, which right now wasn't much of anything. He might figure it out...eventually.

Wearing: Navy blue long-sleeved shirt, black pants, black shoes and a black necklace with a silver music note charm.
    Thoughts: Where to go first...
    Out Of Cues:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:34 pm
    User Image
    Moris Stealth
    Moris walked out of their latest class with his boyfriend Jeffery. Heading down the hall with him to go to the music class which they decided to go to. Been a while since he had last seen that room and he didn't know a thing about music. He saw a taller male further up the hall from them with a violin case reminding him of someone he knew who can play that instrument. Picked up the pace of his walking to catch up with the other person. "Are you a teacher,sir?" he asked blurting it out when he was close enough. "Do you know where the music classroom is?" he asked next. He couldn't tell how old this person is and knew better than to guess because of that one time in the past with a student.
    tiny14xx2
    the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    • Team Peyo 25
    • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:56 pm
    Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

User Image
      Ffirst he heard a door and then some footsteps, next was the sound of someone running behind him. He didn't think anything of it until the steps got closer, making him turn to look behind himself. A young man approaches him and he could only blink at first in shock the male's question. A teacher? Did he really look that old? Shaking his head, Akihiro opens his mouth to soeak, his voice deep but soft.

He remembered to soeak kindly and politely when speaking to someone you don't know. The last thing you ever wanted to do was anger someone you didn't really know very well. You have no clear idea what that person is capable of.
      "No, sorry. I am only a senior, but I do know where the music room is. I can lead you both there if you are lost. I was headed there myself just now."

Wearing: Navy blue long-sleeved shirt, black pants, black shoes and a black necklace with a silver music note charm.
      Thoughts: Do I look old?
      Out Of Cues:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:08 pm
      User Image
      Moris Stealth
      "Oh, well you look as young as some of the teachers I've seen. Seems to be a blurred line when it comes to appearances" Moris responded. He was being honest and the metal art teacher wasn't included because he looked to be to him to be in his late twenties or early thirties and also the fact he is literally over a century old. Took him a few seconds to remember what senior means when it comes to school. "That would be much appreciated, senpai" he said accepting the offer and senpai for acknowledging him as a senior student.
      tiny14xx2
      the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      • Team Peyo 25
      • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:18 pm
      Genkawolf
      User Image
      Moris Stealth
      "Oh, well you look as young as some of the teachers I've seen. Seems to be a blurred line when it comes to appearances" Moris responded. He was being honest and the metal art teacher wasn't included because he looked to be to him to be in his late twenties or early thirties and also the fact he is literally over a century old. Took him a few seconds to remember what senior means when it comes to school. "That would be much appreciated, senpai" he said accepting the offer and senpai for acknowledging him as a senior student.
      tiny14xx2
      the amazing kitsune

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/63/43/fa/6343fa50d96d029b329afd30d10606d8.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/366199013427805402/&docid=AMYGt1WQF45FbM&tbnid=_nHx5iSBaP5C6M:&w=320&h=457&bih=567&biw=360&ved=0ahUKEwjdtbXLgJXPAhXp7IMKHXEsAOoQMwg_KAowCg&iact=mrc&uact=8

Jeffrey nodded his thanks to akihrio with a small smile he chuckled a little at moris calling the man senpai he got a thoughtful look on hia face then grinned slightly hw forgot he was in a grade over mori "do you play anything moris "he asked softly  
      PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:19 pm
      User Image
      Moris Stealth
      "No. Didn't know other instruments besides pianos in real before coming to this school" Moris answered and side glances at his boyfriend. "Didn't really care and knew nothing of what music is until I was shown a side I was unaware of by a old student who plays the violin" he said. He is curious as to what learning to read music is like. "What about you, Jeffery?" he asked him. [exit]
      tiny14xx2
      the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      • Team Peyo 25
      • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:43 pm
      Genkawolf
      User Image
      Moris Stealth
      "No. Didn't know other instruments besides pianos in real before coming to this school" Moris answered and side glances at his boyfriend. "Didn't really care and knew nothing of what music is until I was shown a side I was unaware of by a old student who plays the violin" he said. He is curious as to what learning to read music is like. "What about you, Jeffery?" he asked him. [exit]
      tiny14xx2
      the amazing kitsune

Jeffrey nodded as walked with moris "I play a little guitar"he sais with a small grin *though I'm not to good at it "  
      PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:06 am
      User Image

User Image

User Image

These halls were immense. Jiro couldn't help but feel a bit overwhelmed by them. It wasn't that he wasn't used to immense properties, seeing as he had been adopted into a family that has a huge mansion, but this place was also unknown and strange to him. Never had Jiro been following 'school'. At first he just lived in a place for demons without them and then his adoptive parents taught him at home themselves. This was the Nekojin's first time in a place as this. "How do they even manage to not get lost here?"

With a deep sigh, Jiro allowed himself to sink to the floor and lean back against the wall. He had been looking for the dormitories for a while and just couldn't succeed. For a moment the young man closed his eyes as he rested his legs for a moment. It had been a long walk to get to the school and now this with the halls, trying to find his dorm. When he opened his eyes and looked across the hall he blinked a bit before he jumped up and ran to the wall he was looking at on the other end.

"Yes! Finally, so this is how they find their way around here!" Jiro looked at the map on the wall and now quickly found the indication where he was and he followed the halls on the map with his finger till it rested on the word dormitories and he gave a large smile. "Now we're getting somewhere." He also noticed the maps in a holder right under the large one on the wall and he took one opening it. At least now he could find his way to the dormitories and he started walking the halls he had seen while he looked on the map in his hands using his ears to hear if anyone came near him in case he had to avoid running into them.

EXIT

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit: Distressed skinny jeans, black hoodie, black and blue backpack, white sneakers.
      Accessories: Choker with a small bell and a necklace hidden under his shirt that has a Maneki neko hanging from it.

-

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
      • Diedrich Supporter 50
      • I Voted! 25
      • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
      • Diedrich Supporter 50
      • I Voted! 25
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:09 pm
      User Image

User Image

With a gentle sigh, Kaiten walked into the hallways of the building, going to find the dormitory that he was assigned to. The young man didn't know if he was going to have to share it or not, but it didn't mind either or, as long as the dormmate would not completely interrupt his calm and peace. That said he wasn't one for utter quiet either. As long as he could do his homework he would be happy. As he strolled through the hallways he looked at the doors with numbers and names while trying to find the one that has his name on the tag. Be it alone or shared.

((ooc: Semi-literate to literate, but since he is on the move and by himself, I made the posts shorter))

User Image

In depth profile

-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:28 pm
      User Image

Kiyoshi sighs heavily his search for his twin didn't come up with any results. Didn't see anyone he could ask at the moment if they have seen his brother around. A lot of classrooms didn't seem active anymore from what he could tell. Not being bothered or being asked questions, the quietness something he missed since he first started attending this school. [exit]

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      • Team Peyo 25
      • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      • Team Peyo 25
      • Powerful Legion 100
      PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:28 am
      User Image

Sato was skipping ever so merrily down the hall on his way back to the gym after being gone for about an hour. "Wonder how John will like the welcome home surprise I set up for him. I hope it isn't too cliche" he thought to himself. He slowed down to a walk when he was approaching the gym doors. [exit]  
      PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:29 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
      Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking calmly into the hallways Ritsuka took a small breath holding his hand against the wall to guild him before placing them both against the wall behind his back sliding down slowly. He was going to sit down outside the doors here waiting for Sato to finish his class so they could than go to the next class or figure out where they would be heading to next. He did feel bad that he couldn't spend this class time with the other however he understood it all to well, since a lot of people just judge him fairly quickly cause he couldn't see but he was okay with that now since it never changed and it wouldn't.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
      • Falling For You 25
      • Unfortunate Abductee 175
      • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      • Team Peyo 25
      • Powerful Legion 100
      PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:34 am
      User Image

"Starting to feel that soreness more" Sato thought of his thighs as he was walking back to campus. He has come back from his first horse ride and after being shown the forest path that would lead to Mr. Wildshadow's manor by Kana. Now to meet up with his friend, "Ritsuka!" he calls out.
      X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:19 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
      Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Having fallen asleep near the classroom however his hands were purple from being stepped on by other students as well his wings were some what cramped and bleeding but not much. Shivering he woke up as he heard his name being called he shivered a bit, sitting up slowly he stayed still listening. Hearing it was Sato he moved "I am right here Sato" he said sleepily.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
      • Falling For You 25
      • Unfortunate Abductee 175
      • Marathon 300
      Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers