Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:05 pm
User Image

Sato went over to the sound of Ritsuka's sleeping voice and smelled the blood when he was close. "Were you asleep this whole time while you were waiting?" he asked him. "Here, let me help you up" he said before grabbing the other's wrist to help pull him to his feet. "After stop by the infirmary we can go get your clothes at the location you told me about last night" he said to him.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:18 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ritsuka blinked doing his best to stand up before gasping when he was helped up however stayed quiet as he took a small breath letting his ears flicker gently. "Yes I fell asleep, I didn't know how long the class was . I am sorry that I fell asleep Sato. I am still trying to get used to being able to sleep without worry of having to run at the quickest moment"he said softly. Shifting he tilted his head gently wondering why they would have to go to the infirmary in the first place, than again he didn't know his hands were bleeding at all. "Why are we going to the infirmary? And I don't want you to get hurt" he said tenderly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:38 am
User Image

Sato adjusted the straps on his bag after helping Ritsuka. "Me neither and it could of been longer depending on the route and how smoothly it goes" he said about class. "No need to apologize about sleeping because I would have done the same if I had been the one waiting" he said and started walking to the infirmary. "I'm not hurt, you are. I can smell fresh blood on you and my thighs are sore from the horse ride" he explained. [exit]
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:44 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening Ritsuka blinked however he listened to what Sato was saying about how the class was and it was alright that he fell asleep in the hallway waiting for him. Giving him a soft smile before nodding gently "How did your class go? Was it smooth and easy?" he asked tenderly. Biting his own lip he fixed his own cloths while he walked after the other letting his ears flicker softly thus he could follow after the other without getting lost. "You can get sore riding a horse? And when did I get hurt?"{/b] he asked but the second question was meek and soft since it was meant mostly for himself. Ritsuka was wondering how he could have gotten hurt than again he was asleep so he could have been stepped on that is what he was thinking.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers