Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:11 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:35 pm

TimeKeys

Dart Edigoa

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sitting down on the benches in the locker room he set the bag down and held his head in his hands gently. Taking a few small breaths he did his best to calm down as much as he could but still even with the deep breathing the nagging of what the other's words stuck with him. Slowly he slide off the bench and sat on the ground leaving his back to the lockers as he held his hand in his hair gently.

Taking a deep breath he pulled his phone out and blinked seeing there was a text message. Blinking he was surprised as he opened it and read it as he leaned back and slammed his head against the lockers hair as he hissed from the pain and then from anger and frustration. Biting his lip he looked at the phone gently. 'Please still have the phone'he thought to himself. Biting his lip he calmly began to text a response making sure to send it to the phone number and then as well the email he saw that the other phone sent to earlier.

'Feonix, listen the only reason I left is that what you said it really felt like you just didn't give a crap about me or even consider that I was feeling bad that I made you limp and hurt. I really do like you a lot and I want it to work out or at least try to make it work. But I agree with you, you do suck at words but I would think about what you say before you say them. Listen I only said what I said back there because I was angry and hurt and I jut ran. I usually run when i get hurt and stay away till I calm down, but I do not want to lose something that could be there. I was being a brute in bed with you because I didn't know what you liked and I wanted you to try something new but at the same time seeing your erotic face made me some what happy and excited. That made it all the more worthy and in the end I actually enjoyed it far more then I have in years and as well you awoke something up in me that is telling me not to give up on you just yet. Feonix if you do like me and want to try and work this out meet me on the rooftop. I will stay there for an hour, if you show we can talk about this and try to work it out and if you don't show I have your answer on this matter. I will be there for an hour and no more'he texted and sent the massage.

Taking a deep breath he got up and opened his bag, pulling out the towel and then dried himself off and slipped the shirt on. Calmly he placed the strap over his shoulder again before running his hand through his hair gently and then headed to the exit. Biting his bottom lip he wondered if the male would even get the message and as well what his decision would be. Shacking his head he made his way to door and left the locker room heading to the rooftop.

((exit to Rooftop))

Biala-Wrozka

Dapper Gaian

7,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:45 pm
XX_Innocent_Uke_Heart_XX
Quote:

Dart Edigoa

~message red and responded to by feonix~

XX_Innocent_Uke_Heart_XX

'Feonix, listen the only reason I left is that what you said it really felt like you just didn't give a crap about me or even consider that I was feeling bad that I made you limp and hurt. I really do like you a lot and I want it to work out or at least try to make it work. But I agree with you, you do suck at words but I would think about what you say before you say them. Listen I only said what I said back there because I was angry and hurt and I jut ran. I usually run when i get hurt and stay away till I calm down, but I do not want to lose something that could be there. I was being a brute in bed with you because I didn't know what you liked and I wanted you to try something new but at the same time seeing your erotic face made me some what happy and excited. That made it all the more worthy and in the end I actually enjoyed it far more then I have in years and as well you awoke something up in me that is telling me not to give up on you just yet. Feonix if you do like me and want to try and work this out meet me on the rooftop. I will stay there for an hour, if you show we can talk about this and try to work it out and if you don't show I have your answer on this matter. I will be there for an hour and no more'

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Feonix was somewhere on campus when he got an email. Reading it and felt more like a jerk. He face palmed and sighed. He hadn't but he hadn't wanted him to hurt. He looked down. Then replied back.

Look teach I am sorry. I didn't men that. I do give a crap and I'm sorry I'm such a grouch in the morning. I care about you but I feel like you feeling bad for making me limp and hurt is more of a pity thing. I don't want you to doubt that I'm strong and capable enough to handle a bit of pain. To me that you felt bad that much for something that mindblowing hurt me. Almost like I did you by accident. I don't want you feeling bad for mindblowing rock the world night because then it feels like it wasn't that way for you. I know i have ******** up logic.

I do care about you and I didn't mean to hurt you. I do it on instinct. Even trying not to. I never claimed I didn't suck with words. I do but I don't know how and I'm trying. I still ******** up even trying. I am who I am and a lot of that won't change but I will try. Also try to not take everything I say at face value if you can...since i just told you I suck at words and expressing s**t. I am more actions then words....can you try to at least think em over before jumping face value? Especially since now I'm saying I am trying and suck at it.

I don't know how much worth I am or if you should waste your time. Not because of yours but mind. I don't know what I like...though I know I loved every bit of last night...well except the one who was stuck in bondage. I never been the uke or bottom. Never had to be stuck in bondage. You gave a guy who was no virgin to sex just as far as being the one who isn't in control...too many firsts to name. You didn't give up on me but honestly wouldn't blame you if you did. My self defense instict is to push away.

I will be there but you probably going to b***h me out....just saying.

(exity)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale entered the locker room thinking it would be empty at this time of day and he was right. He opened up a locker and stashed his laptop bag in it then he began taking off all of his clothes. When Dale shape shift he clothes doesn't change with him so he left his clothes in the same locker as his laptop bag. He didn't want to scare or startle any students while in his wolf form, but with the gym currently empty he didn't have to worry about the possibility happening. He stepped out of the locker room naked, except for the collar with the long chain he was still wearing, and shifted to his wolf form in the next second.
[exit]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:40 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale pushed the door to the locker room open after leaving the gym then push it back closed with his muzzle. He shifted back to his human form bringing back the collar and chain that hangs from his neck. Opening the locker he stashed his stuff in then he put on his clothes taking his time. He wonders if anyone actually stopped by his classroom while he was away and decided to go back there. Grabbing his laptop bag he headed back out of the locker room.
[exit]
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:26 pm
          First name ━━ Tsuki Akaibara
          T H E xxxxI M M A T U R E & D E M U R E
          age ━━ fifteen
          grade ━━ nine
          personality ━━ Childish,Immature,Stubborn

"At last! I finally found the locker room." I said as I quickly ran and searched for my locker. I dropped my bag on the locker bench and opened my locker. I searched for my map and my timetable. "It isn't here." I mumbled. "Where could it have been?" I said as I groped around hopelessly around my locker and in my pockets as well. I remembered that I left it in my room. I quietly sobbed,his eyes turned red for a second. "This is the worst day of my entire life." I sniffled.

FulfillingEyes

Tsuki Akaibara

Angelic Muse

Campus

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas