Submit

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:49 pm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Feonix wasn't supposed to be in here. No students were really. Hence...why he was in here. He wasn't supposed to and thus...he was. He headed inside further and layed his a** out across the couch. "Nice...sweet. They got leather couches up in here." He flicked his fingers. Flame on. Flame off. Flame on. Flame off. He loved these powers of his. Fire was badass. He smirked a bit.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:01 am
TimeKeys

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan checked his watch again, he was going to be late for his first class, how embarrassing! Come now a teacher late for his own class! He rushed into the teacher's lounge still flustered and looking for his anvil sears. He rushed to a desk where he knew he'd been and patted the piles of paper he'd left. Somewhere....somewhere...he kept looking then sniffed the air. He stood straight up. Fire, he whirled around to the source of the smell and looked at the student. He blinked, "What are you doing in here?" he asked rather confused not angry as most would be.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:08 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

OOC: Nice to meet you ^_^ sorry if responses are slow for a bit. multitaskign catching up and current with cleaning outside the computer the world around me XD

Feonix had wondered how long it would take before he'd be noticed. Flame on. Flame off. Flame on. Flame off. Flame on. Making it turn into dancing feista goers. Flame off. He was rather bored and skipping classes were a fun idea again. He blicked as he had a dancing fireball in the palm of his hand. Making it dance around. "What does it look like I'm doing?" He asked with a cocky tone. Looking at the teacher boredly. "Lazing...for one. I don't remember seeing you. You a new professor here?"  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:21 pm
TimeKeys

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image
OOC: Thats quite alright dear. I'm currently sick so I have nothing but time.

Nathan blinked, we'll this young man reminded him terribly of his younger brother Noah.
"I'm Professor Snow. I'm the horticulture professor, out near the gardens." he replied and looked at the desk again. There...just barely sticking out was a glimpse of red and like a shot he dove for it. The action was pointless seeing as the sears weren't going to move but for being a genius he was a bit scattered brained. He held up his sears and inspected them and smiled a bit.
"Either way," Nathan said looking back at the student, "You shouldn't be in here. This room is for teachers only."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:32 pm
Jason Covington
the golden dragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jason had been listening to the conversation between the two for a few minutes before he entered into it. "Calm down I invited him. Not everyday I get to see another firestarter. But then again I am a dragon." He smirked looking the two over for a moment before going to a couch and lounging on it. Jason was the mythology teacher and new to the school but that didn't bother him. As long as the students didn't tick him off they would live to see another day. "So what are you going to study? You should check out my class sometime. The school made it fireproof which was wise... But beside the point."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:46 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

the gothic beauty 2

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

OOC: Thanks for understanding ^_^ I will try not to keep you waiting too long. quoting helps me know easier that i need to get to the guild posts lol

Feonix began tossing the fireball up and down. Staring at the teacher...professor. Had to be. Looked young but old. Stood like most the other professors. He wondered if he too had a stick up the butt. If he did he wondered how far up there it was wedged. Or if maybe he was one of the cooler types. Right now he seemed a bit...spacey. Not exactly ditzy just spacey. He looked at him. Arching an eyebrow. Professor snow? Of plant things. Got it. That last name with his subject was just irony. Seeing as snow killed plants. Did Proffessor plant lover have a green thumb or was he like winter frost and killed them whenever touched them. Guy was kinda cute though...for a bit of a ditz.

"Uh huh...I am Feonix teach." He said simply. He looked around but just sprawled out more. "Eh? So it is. Whattaya know? Whats your point? It is not to be done therefore I am doing it. What you going to do professor? Ground me to my room?" He asked with a devilish smile. He smoldered out the fireball. "I am rather comfy. I think I will stay right here."

He blinked and looked at the new teacher. "Right. Right. I don't know your a** so no way in hell you invite me blondie." He said with a huff. "I don't play by rules. Invitations are suggestive offerings. Rules are suggestive guidelines. I am no teacher's pet. So don't claim fluffy tidings when I don't even know you." He blinked a bit. Who was this teacher joshing? "Nothing. I could've and should've already graduated but I have no care to. Flameproof? Makes me want to try to deproof it. Nothing can be flameproof truly." He said iwth a smirk. "Just keep it flame retardant but it'll wear and tear. Then whooosh up in flames." He looked at him. "Classes are boring." He said. This conversation was a bit boring at the moment. He created a fireball again.

With: Jason & Nathan
Doing: being where not supposed to.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:17 pm
TimeKeys

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

Jason Covington
the golden dragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jason put his hands up as if to surrender to the male. He chuckled slightly before turning and looking at Snow. "Well if you want to kick him out go ahead. He isn't a teacher afterall." He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at the flame for a moment making Feonix's flame go out. "Never challenge a dragon love you won't like the results."

With that the dragon grew bored and stood up leaving the teacher lounge. "I think I'm going for a flight. See ya boys later." He waved to the two before walking out.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:27 pm
TimeKeys

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan frowned. This boy was too much like his younger brother and he made a note to keep the two separate. He then sighed and turned to Feonix.
He made his way over and held his hand out. Nathan was just one of those people that felt when he was in a new place to meet new people and had a warm fuzzy atmosphere about him.
He said, "If you choose to, there is always room in my green house for new students."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:41 pm
Nachiken

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nachi let out a small yawn as he entered the lounge and blushed. "Oh sorry I didn't know anyone was in here." He said softly a slight pur in his voice. He always had that little sound it seemed to calm others down. As such he had become a nurse to try and help people feel better.

"Hello Nathan how are your plants doing?" He asked curious to see how his fellow teacher was. "Classes are going well I take it?"  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:52 pm
TimeKeys

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan turned and saw Nachiken, "Oh hello Nachiken," he smiled, he had a good feeling about Nachiken, "The plants are going just fine, I should have some mint for you in case a student stomach aches." he said warmly, "I'm also growing some jasmine." he said even though that was from his personal garden, no harm in sharing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:53 pm
Kitsune_Hitsugaya

the gothic beauty 2

User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

Feonix got a devil may care grin on his lips. "Yes yes. Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup. Is that right lizard breath?" He said in a smartass don't care tone. Reforming his flame. "I can do it too. You can take it away and I just bring it back old man." he said with a smirk.

He sat up a bit. "Challenge accepted professor dragon. Never challenge someone who takes challenges like that into affect. Game on firestarteer. Maybe you and I shall earn respect as it isn't freely given." He said with a devilish smile and nonchalant don't care what you say tone. Waving boredly to the dragon as he left. He actually hoped for more of an I don't know...challenge. Instead the don't challenge me professor was the one who walked out the door. Laaaaame.

Space cadet professor had more respect right now. Honestly. He sat up a bit. Eh? What the hell was this guy doing? He turned off the flame and debated his action. He gave a quick shake of hand then laid back down. "I'm a living pyromaniac. Your plants would survive winter winds better than my hair trigger temperment. Thanks for the offer though Professor. I'll keep it in mind." He looked at him. Then to the cat boy thing that just came in. Was that a teacher too? What an odd ball staffing they were gathering. Oh right...he thinks he remembers that guy patching him up...mabye. Hell if he knows.

Doing: not moving yet.
With: a professor and a nurse?
Where: teachers lounge and no intentions to move.
Thinking: what a circus the staff is and not because of race or species but personalities.

OOC: mutlitasking and working catchup on forum and cleaning.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:59 pm
TimeKeys

the gothic beauty 2

THE GENIUS ȘNOW

User Image

Nathan frowned a little; he understood boys like this, he was so very much like his younger brother, and sighed, "Well please I think gardening might just suit you." he smiled and placed a calm, kind hand on Feonix's arm, "And I think you'd do well to stay out of the lounge." He said warmly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:12 pm

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking into the teachers lounge he looked around a bit as he shock his head and made his way to the fridge to get his water from. "Students shouldn't be in here, so i would suggest you leave or I will drag you out of here and make sure you know not to come in here again. So choose the easy way or the hard way?"he asked pulling back from the fridge as he took a few small sips of the water from his water bottle. Finishing he placed it back into the fridge and then looked over to Feonix calmly as he held his arms across his chest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers