• Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:30 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"You think of me that much when we're not together?" Dale asked. He didn't think he could lose self control around Jiho if they were together more often. "Yes, I would like for us to be spending that kind of time together starting tomorrow" he said to Jiho walking him to his classroom. Disposed of the used paper towel along with the empty take out box in the trash. "From the way you limit your exposure to the outside world and small budget. Most college students work part-time on low wages or on a scholarship" he explained. Walk over to him with thermos in tow, "We'll be seeing each other again tomorrow and make sure we can double check we remember the same plan, but yes what you have said is correct" he said as he was about to head on out of the lounge.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:15 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tenderly Jiho looked up from his bag blushing slightly seeing that Dale had heard everything he said about what he was thinking about while they were away. Softly he nodded a bit "Yes I do think of you while I am at home, wondering if things alright with you and if your have food and a few other things. But yes I do think of you" he said gently. Softly he listened to the other accept the request of them walking to class together or at least partially but still it made him happy. "Than we shall start it tomorrow per your request at what time you would like me to be there" he said gently. Jiho tilted his head a bit when the other said how he reminded him of a college student he smiled slightly as he kept packing his bag with the items he had pulled out. "I never thought of it that way but thank you for clearly explaining it to me and I can see why you would say that. I am that way a bit but than again i never really had a reason to go out or see new things. Still thank you for explaining it to me Dale as well confirming the series of events that are supposed to happen today for us" he spoke. Sitting back down he glanced over seeing that the other was about to head out of the lounge and go to his class "Heading back to class?" he asked him softly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:21 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Sounds like a lot of worrying. Sort of mother hen and not the obsessive kind which is a good thing" Dale commented softly. "Guess that makes me the dirty minded one with the way I think of him and that is why I am going by this pace so I don't make the wrong move" he thought to himself and touching his collar a little. "That's a bit tricky to figure out since both of us probably shows up at school at different times" he said touching his collar some more as he thought more on the subject. "Um, you're welcome Jiho" he replied quietly feeling like he didn't deserve to be thanked that much. He nods, "Correct. Moris and whoever he brings with him tends to show up right after lunch time to my classroom. Rather not take too long in getting back" he answered stopping at the doorway.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:18 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Shacking his head as he slipped his bag on over his shoulder as he smiled a bit "Sometimes its not all worry if that helps you feel at ease Dale. Does that make you feel at ease?" he said calmly. Walking to the garbage bag setting the trash away before nodding to the assumption "Most likely that is what can be hard but we can tell each other that information if you would like or not" he said. Moving to wash his hands figuring that Dale was going to leave earlier than him and he was okay biting his own lip before he smiled softly still washing his hands. "Well Moris and his friend I believe is his boyfriend Jeffery are good students" he spoke. Seeing he stopped at the doorway he turned and walked over to him quickly and kissed him on the cheek tenderly as he placed a small box into his hand. "Have a good rest of the day in class. See you later and as promised your collar for date later on" he said tenderly. Moving he headed back to finish washing his hands again listening to see if Dale would say anything more or would he leave the lounge to go to class.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:47 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I'm already at ease hearing how much you care about me, Jiho and I appreciate your feelings a lot" Dale replied softly. "Call my name by the front gate when you get there in the morning and I will be there within a minute. I'm an early raiser and I'm in tune to your voice by now. Although, that would probably be a lot to be expecting to comply to so instead I will give you my home phone for when you at the school or on the way there. I don't have a cell phone yet" he said as he wrote the number down on a napkin and placed it on the table then went back to the doorway. Blushes a little after the kiss on the cheek then looks down at the box after receiving it from Jiho. Takes a peek inside, "Coincidentally goes well in appearance for the date. Thanks and you too about class and see you later sweet Jiho" he responded and left out of the lounge afterwards. [exit]
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:39 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked to him softly and gently as he smiled gently as he finished washing his hand drying them off as he relaxed but he was still blushing slightly from everything that was said. "I will do one or the other. Either way I will wait by the front gate for you every morning until you tell me not to wait for you any more" he spoke gently. Placing the napkin in his hand he glanced over to him softly blushing tilting his head gently. "Please have a good day in class and I will see you later as well Dale" he said to him seeing him leave. Running his hand through his hair a bit before looking to the napkin as he moved to punch the number in before he would get to his class. Sitting down he punched the phone number into his phone while he hummed to himself as he did so he thought for a bit as he looked around gently to see what other teachers were here.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:56 am
User Image
Ruel didn't see anyone he recognized in the teacher's lounge as he walked in there. He was half expecting to see the astrology teacher here because of the time of day. "Would someone of his status be friends with me even if we are both teachers of this school?" he pondered as he sat down at a table. He resumed writing his letter, "Expressing myself different than what I'm used to with spoken words" he thought to himself.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 am
OoC
-

Where: Teacher's Lounge, With: Ruel, Health: Great, Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders

User Image

Damen walked through the halls on his way to the lounge. He had sent his familiar on an errand and was thinking to himself about how to go about the next class. Of course there was the necessary lessons, but one student had struck him with great potential for the cards. When he reached the lounge however he let the thought rest for now. Coffee first, he was due for a break. The feline walked in and looked around when he heard he wasn't alone. "Well hello, looks like I'm not alone." he said calmly and smiled a bit. Having company wasn't a bad thing after all. "How is the class going?" he asked Ruel as he walked to the machine and got himself a coffee. It was true he preferred tea but he knew coffee had a lot of beneficial effects as well. He wasn't particularly fond of it, but it filled it's purpose.

In-depth Profile: Damen Sage

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:49 pm
User Image
"I could end up with second thoughts if I reread it" Ruel thought as he was folding the letter. Looks up when he hears a familiar voice and sees its Damen. "Hello to you too and good afternoon, Damen" he replied in a friendly tone of voice. "Fine, I suppose considering the circumstances" he answered while working on the creases of the folded paper. "What about you?" he asked him in return.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:33 pm
OoC
-

Where: Teacher's Lounge, With: Ruel, Health: Great, Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders

User Image

The nekojin finished up his coffee and walked to the table, sitting down across of Ruel so it was easier to talk. As he listened to the man answer his question, Damen took a sip of coffee and pulled a face a little, though he went through with it. "Oh, the circumstances?" the feline asked as he tilted his head. Not that he really expected to hear about that bit. It might be personal. A nod came when he was asked the same question and smiled. "It's been alright. Classes do get pupils and one in particular has caught my eye. He seems to have quite a potential for Astrology and perhaps even a worthy successor." he said calmly, though he was clearly happy to have found one with such potential. The question was if they had the same gift as him where they could actually foretell the future.

Genkawolf

-

""

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:59 am
User Image
Ruel looked at the other once more after the other seated at the table. He chuckles a little, "The kind that most of the teachers left at this school are experiencing" he replied. "Ah, good to hear some excellent news. From my experience star pupils are rare to come by now of days" he said smiling and he is feeling happy for him. "I hope things continue to work out for you" he wishes him good luck. Helped his mood focusing on someone else especially at a time like this.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:17 pm
OoC
-

User Image

"Ah, I understand." he spoke as he got his answer. It did seem true that the school was pretty much dying out. The feline gave Ruel a smile as they spoke again. "Thank you, so do I. I have traveled far and wide with Astrology, but this kid is the first to get close to divination." he admitted. "Let's hope he will be willing to continue the trade over time." Damen spoke his wish out loud. It would be a shame if they wouldn't, but their talent alone was worth trying for. "Any star students in your class that you found?" Damen was curious. Surely there couldn't be just one good student on this entire academy? If there was there was one of the answers as to why the academy was losing students.

Genkawolf

-

""

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:53 pm
User Image
Ruel stuffs his letter in his back pocket to keep safe to be delivered later. "Hard for me to make any judgement when I haven't met this special student he speaks of" he thought after listening to Damen. "Thought I did, but I've settled with second runner up at this point" he answered honestly. Sighs a little, "Doesn't really matter for me. Its not like I have anything to pass on outside of knowledge" he said rubbing one of his horns. "Have any class sessions this afternoon, Damen?" he asked him.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:17 pm
OoC
-

Where: Teacher Lounge, With: Ruel, Health: Great, Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders

User Image

"I see. But knowledge is power too." he reassured the other male and smiled. "I hope this second runner up will turn out to be the best after all." Damen meant it too. Ruel was one of the first here that he might consider a friend. The nekojin quickly finished his coffee and shivered a bit. "I'll never get used to coffee. It's so...bitter..." he admitted and sighed a bit. Then hearing the other's question he shook his head. "I don't actually. Was just thinking of more class material for the next class. Do you still have a class?" he then counter asked. Damen would probably end up going home after this little break, though of course Ruel was welcome to join him so they could visit.

Genkawolf

-

""

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:07 pm
User Image
"If used correctly" Ruel retorted, "Assuming the receipt wants that kind of power" he said looking down at the table for a few seconds. "Me too" he said little enthusiastically. He chuckles some, "Surprising. Looked like you were fine with it the last time I saw you drink it. School coffee is notorious for being like that, hence why I refrain from drinking any of it besides not really being a coffee drinker myself" he said to him. Shook his head in return, "No, I had my only one this morning" he answered. "If you still have the desire to visit my class, a good time to do it is tomorrow morning and you will get a chance to see the runner up student in action for yourself" he offered to his friend.

Kaiten Jiron

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces