Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:02 pm
OoC
-

Where: Astrology Class, With: Kiyoshi, Health: Great, Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders

User Image

"That is true." the feline agreed about knowledge and then smiled as Ruel mentioned the coffee. "I just drink it for the health benefits that come with it. Still prefer a nice, good big mug of tea." he replied and chuckled. After all that was why he always poured tea in his classes too. Damen nodded when Ruel spoke of his class. "I'm still interested to see, if you'll have me." he replied with a gentle voice. His ears moved into a more curious mode as he thought about this promising pupil. "I have no class until tomorrow afternoon. That said I wouldn't mind seeing if I can't have some at night, since my classes are all about the galaxy. I'll be happy to join your class." the feline accepted the invitation and smiled.

In-depth Profile: Damen Sage

Genkawolf

-

""

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:31 pm
User Image
"Oh, okay" Ruel replied nonchalantly. "I don't even look after my own health outside of hygiene. Just been low key on my work outfits since I started this job" he thought. He had half expected a decline to the offer if the other happened to be busy, but thought that would be unlikely with the implied interest when the topic came up last time then felt nervous and face a bit flushed after getting his answer. "I really hope nothing goes wrong tomorrow during class session and meet up to any expectations that I will probably set up for myself" he thought wishfully. "You mean like to have field trips out in the wilderness? To be honest this would be the first time having join my class" he asked and admitted rubbing his horn a little out of habit at this point.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:16 pm
OoC
-

Where: Teacher's Lounge, With: Ruel, Health: Great, confused, Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders

User Image

Damen didn't miss the flush of red that adorned the other's cheeks. However he chose not to react to them. It would seem that doing so would possibly only deepen his friend's embarrassment, though the feline didn't see why Ruel should think that way. Thankfully the upcoming topic distracted the other and Damen smiled glad Ruel might feel a bit better with the previous subject out of the way. Hearing the answer though, the nekojin tilted his head a bit. "I mean actual classes out at night instead of in a dusty classroom." he spoke, wholly unknown to the concept of 'fieldtrip'. He taught the way he had been taught. "Having join your class? Do you mean you would like to join me on one of those lessons outside?" It was the only thing the feline could imagine the other meant, otherwise their latter sentence was wholly unfounded and a sudden change out of nowhere, not to mention it has been incoherent.

Genkawolf

-

""

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:31 pm
User Image
"Okay" Ruel replied. "I've understood that much. Although it would be unusual for a night class in general since its normally something that college does or continuing education types of classes. Do your current students aware of the class change?" he asked him. "Huh? I don't do outside lessons. By joining as in you're free to ask questions like any other student while observing the class as a guest" he explained to him. "Pretty much what some people do in finding out what the class is like in college. Sort of like what I did in your classroom last time" he added, but it rarely happened at his old teaching job.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 2:04 pm
OoC
-

Where: Teacher's Lounge, With: Ruel, Health: Great, Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders

User Image

"Ah I see." the feline said when he had the explanation about what the other meant. "But what is a fieldtrip?" he then asked as he tilted his head, his ears backward a bit in a confused motion. Before he could ponder it to much however, he knew he had to reply to the question and he shook his head a bit. "Not yet, I first want to get some facts straight and see if the Academy will allow me to take the students off of School Grounds to go somewhere with me at night." he admitted and chuckled a bit, realizing how bad that sounded. "I need to find a way to word it differently probably." he said as he scratched his ear a bit but then smiled. "I'll gladly join your class and observe sometime. I am sure it will prove an interesting experience." Damen spoke truthfully to his friend. "Just let me know when would be the best for you and the class."

Genkawolf

-

""

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:43 am
User Image
Ruel felt somewhat disappointed in not getting a chance to answer the question before his fellow teacher friend shook his head. "Aww, I had a really good example to use with my response" he thought slightly frowning, but he was pleased the other seemed to understand the subject in question. Leans forward a little with his left arm resting on the table. "Don't think you will have much trouble with that" he said confidently. "Although based on rumors, our superiors are hard to get a hold of these" he said a second later. "I hope so. Wouldn't want my friend to have a experience" he said jokingly. "Like I said tomorrow morning. The results of a big assignment will be revealed so why not have an audience."

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:07 pm
OoC
-

Where: Teacher's Lounge, With: Ruel, Health: Great, Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders

User Image

"Are they? Then what stops this Academy from going completely bad? Just us teachers?" he asked after hearing the superiors were difficult to get hold of. "Ah well as long as it doesn't interfere with our classes..." the feline said and rested his worry for now. He couldn't help but chuckle when his friend said he didn't want him to have a bad experience. "Thank you, I wouldn't want either of us two to have a bad experience either." he agreed. He nodded when he heard Ruel about the class tomorrow. "I'll make sure to be there. Looking forward to it." he admitted. After all it could teach him a lot as well to see Ruel teach. He wasn't exactly very experienced yet. "A big assignment huh? That sounds like a great opportunity to watch a class" Damen spoke with a smile.

Genkawolf

-

""

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:32 am
User Image
Ruel nods slowly to both about the school and hopefully there will be good changes coming up eventually. "Yes, hoping it doesn't" he said agreeing with him. Smiles a little, "You're welcome" he said softly to being thanked. Deep down is very pretty much nervous about the whole thing. Wondering if his class is going to survive this first week or fail. "Best way to find out if I'm cut out to be teaching teens" he said harboring some doubt and hopefully to be distinguished tomorrow.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:44 pm
OoC
-

User Image

Damen chuckled a bit. "Teens can be terrible dragons. But I am sure you do fine." he replied and complimented Ruel. After all his friend looked rather well equipped to be dealing with rowdy teens. The feline couldn't imagine him having trouble to keep order. He felt really curious to said class. Damen drank the last of his drink as he thought about it, as well as the following afternoon. He didn't have classes but he could do with some preparation. Or perhaps the best preparation in this case was to not work on a whole class? Damen still felt a bit lost when it came to teaching. "Is there anything to do in the surroundings of this academy when not at school business?" he asked curiously.

Genkawolf

-

""

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:23 am
User Image
"Terrible dragons? Is that a new expressions about teens or maybe a joke of some kind?" Ruel pondered. Sat up straight once more, "If there was, I wouldn't be leaving as soon as my class is over with. One would think they would at least have a meet & greet for the new teachers" he replied with a huff. "Have you ever been to the public bath house?" he asked him.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:41 am
OoC
-

User Image

Damen chuckled a bit when he heard his friend's question. "Both actually. I was joking, though I am sure you are doing fine. But yes people do call teens dragons just for how spiteful they can be." the feline elaborated as he placed his cup in the sink and turned to Ruel once more. He could always wash it later, since he had nothing much else to do. "I see." Damen said and nodded. "A meet and greet would be helpful, but this academy doesn't look at their students much it seems. I doubt the principle even still works here..." the demon spoke, clearly doubting the principle's work ethic. But that was forgotten when Ruel spoke of the bath. "Can't say I have. I didn't even know there was one nearby." he replied. "Is it any good?"

Genkawolf

-

""

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:23 am
User Image
"Hadn't come across any teen dragons nor dragons in general, but I will take your word for it" said Ruel. "So quiet for a school. Maybe the principal works outside of the office now of days, but at least we're not dealing childish pranks and hopefully not of those social experiments that the test subjects are unaware participation in it" he was saying what comes to mind. "Not surprised to hear that" he comments quietly because the other has mentioned being fairly new to the area. Before moving out here he didn't really go to bath houses unless he had to which was rare for him. "Personal opinion, yes, but you might differently depending on your experience, Damen. Currently the owner is on vacation so one of their services won't be available until he gets back" he answers the question.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:39 am
OoC
-

User Image

"Social Experiments with unaware test subjects?" Damen repeated in a questioning way as he tilted his head and raised an eyebrow. "That would be a right mess, but I think they would at least let the teachers know I might hope. That said my gift wouldn't send me here if it was dangerous in any way, so I'll trust on that." the feline spoke as he pondered the possibility. At least his home was nowhere near the school, so he would be safe enough.

When the conversation had shifted to baths though, it had his attention. He knew well the beneficial effects of herbs and the like, the topic intrigued him. "I see, do we know how long he will be on vacation? I would like to try it out and see if I enjoy it too." he spoke and smiled at his new friend. It would be nice to relax some in a hot bath.

Genkawolf

-

""

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:10 am
User Image
"Depends if its about the teachers interact with student or vise versa. To have genuine reactions. I guess it would seem like a plot from a science fiction and plus what you said about your gift. They can observe from the security like any other school does if they want to see how classes are doing" Ruel replied and added in that last part as an afterthought. He chuckles a little afterwards noticing how calmly he was talking about that subject and wondered if that made him seem odd or weird. "About a week. Although mostly he runs the place and personally does the aromatherapy. Everything else like the hot bath and hot spring is up the customer to visit on their own" he explained to Damen.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:04 am
OoC
-

User Image

"I guess that is true. But it should be harmless then. Unless my gift sent me here to make it more safe, but I have yet to see indications that it would be an experiment they hold here. " Damen mused a bit but then he shrugged. It wasn't really important. What was important was teaching his class and, right now, spending time with his fresh friend. A nod came from the feline when Ruel replied about the hot springs and he smiled. "That sounds good, maybe I'll go there this afternoon." the nekojin debated out loud. "Unless of course you wanted to go together." he then added. You never knew, maybe they did and it wasn't like Damen had a tight schedule right now. He could wait for the other to be free.

Genkawolf

-

""

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items