Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:50 am
User Image
Ruel slowly stands up and made sure his letter on person. "This afternoon? After school?" he questions. "Um, I wouldn't mind it since I was going to visit today to drop off the letter" he said about going there together. He takes out his cellphone to bring up his phone number. "Whether we go right now or later in the afternoon, but since we're friends its good time as any to provide my phone number" he said then walks over to him and shows it.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:15 am
OoC
-

Where: Teacher's Lounge, With: Ruel, Health: Great, Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders

User Image

Damen watched curiously when Ruel got up. Not that they were of the wrong mind however, they were done with drinking and didn't really have much reason to stay in the lounge anymore. The Nekojin decided to leave as well and got up while he listened to the other's reply.. "Whichever suits you the best. My afternoon is blissfully empty starting now." he said and grinned a bit. Seeing his friend come to him with the phone, Damen put his hand in one of his deep pockets and pulled out his own. He didn't really use it much but he didn't exactly have people to use it a lot for at any rate. "Thank you Ruel, I'll give you mine too." he said and smiled. It felt good to be around someone that didn't exhaust his patience. Perhaps the stars orchestrated this very meeting. After they exchanged their numbers, Damen saved Ruel's on his sim card and put it back in his pocket. He was pretty much ready to go. "Did you want to go there now?" he asked curiously, for the feline it wouldn't be an issue.

In-depth Profile: Damen Sage

Genkawolf

-

""

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:36 am
User Image
"Blissfully? Never thought of a free afternoon that way" Ruel thought after listening to his friend. Going out into town with a friend was putting him into a even better mood. Wasn't as nervous about the delivery he was going to do. Added in the other's number once it was exchanged and put in the person's name with the contact info. Put away his phone afterwards, "Sure" he replied then exit out the lounge first to lead the way. [exit]

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:57 am
-
OOC: -

User Image

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---
                                                              Place: Teacher's Lounge, Princeton Academy
                                                              Company: Ruel
                                                              Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders
                                                              Status: Healthy, looking forward to the baths
                                                              Theme: Constellations

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---

The feline smiled to Ruel as they replied and nodded. Damen still had to look at the area more either way, he needed to be sure of his surroundings so he would never get lost. When his friend left the lounge, the nekojin followed without a second thought as he wondered what he was about to see when they got there. It did sound very interesting to relax an afternoon with someone else in warm baths.

Full Profile: Damen Sage

Genkawolf

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13