Reply Social Room
WHADDJA GET?! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:39 pm
for those who want to share what this christmas brought them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:24 pm
WiiU.

Fire emblem awakening.

I got 3D world to play along with my little brother, and we got him nintendo land, which was, I think , probably a great idea, since he's fascinated just to walk around the plaza pretending it's an actual themepark.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:48 pm
lol.

i got a Heisenberg shirt and Coffee mug. wasnt a super spendy christmas.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:12 am
I got to spend Christmas with my boyfriend AND my family!!! It was the best Christmas yet for me.
-Super Mario 3D World from Mom and Sonic Lost World from Fish
! I haven't gotten any real Wii U games since launch so I'm happy about that.
-Money from various family members, which I won't be spending on fun stuff, unfortunately.
-Almost 100 in eshop money mostly from my grandpa holy jeez I am stuck on what to get with that. Phoenix Wright? Fire Emblem? Maybe Zelda? Hoard them until there's a game I *need*?
-A grumpy cat plush, Happiny plush, a Wii U gamepad plush all from mom and a little Shadow Lugia plush from Fish. :3
-Imported from the US: two big boxes of cocoa pebbles and two Pokemon Rumble U NFC figures! From the only American.
-Garfield: Caught in the Act on Genesis with cool instruction manual and box. :3 From Fish.
-Pokemon Channel (GameCube). ^^ From Fish. I had been contemplating buying this and Garfield last summer.
-AVGN bead sprite magnet from Santa lol
-STICKERS!!! Wreck-it Ralph ones. Also little Buneary and Plusle/Minun decals intended for a game system. Santa/Mom.
-Other random little things like socks, candy, notebook, little pouch thing my mom made, body lotion

Basically hella spoiled this year. My secret Santa is apparently out of town still and we haven't exchanged gifts with my mom's ex-husband yet. Hoping for more cash or a router that doesn't completely blow. >>  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:44 am
actiontec or linksys are some good brands. brands i know pretty well anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:59 am
Fire emblem was 16 dollars. It wasn't really going to be a spendy Christmas for me, but my younger brother REALLY wanted a WiiU, and he's a kid, so christmas is still a big deal to my parents.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:24 pm
I got a ton this year, largely due in-part to going to visit my girlfriend and her family who are not in want for money.

-Virtual Boy from my roommate with three games (I also ordered Wario Land from eBay for it)
-Big Bang Theory talking bobblehead from my roommate so that we can destroy it because I ******** hate that show
-New Super Luigi U gift card from my friend that got that instead of an eShop card from Best Buy, lol (completely useless because I don't even own NSMBU)
-Charmander plush from Jazz
-Mega Man 3DS XL protective case from Jazz's mom
-About 100 in eShop credit from Jazz's grampa (grape)
-FLCL omnibus
-killer7 comic (from like 2006, so cool)
-caaaaandy

And the motherload of all Fish gifts: An orange, JPN-regioned GameCube along with JPN-regioned Donkey Konga 3. So ******** cool. From Jazzy.

Also a Mario hat for my cat. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:07 pm
I'll just leave this here.
...k back to lurking...  

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:03 am
Rad Electropow
I'll just leave this here.
...k back to lurking...
Nice! I had that on my Amazon wishlist but never got around to getting one. Very cool looking.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:11 pm
I was just after moving out of my parents house so they got me some dishes, Also some good clothes for interviews and $50

From my brother, I got $15 gift card for Harveys and a $25 gift card for Future Shop. At Future I'm thinking of getting Resident Evil Revelations. The gift card won't pay for it fully but it be a good boost.

I also got $50 from my grandmother.

Not a super spendy xmas this year, but it was great.  

Mukuchina Kurasu

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:34 am
My mom's ex gave me Fire Emblem. I'm glad to have a retail copy so I can share it. :3 Also my character's sprite in that game is so cute.

ILI gifted me Spelunky and La-Mulana on Steam! surprised Heh, I should be good for games until Fossil Fighters 3D and Smash Bros.

Also Fish is trading me real money for some of my eshop credit because I kinda need that more, for textbooks and stuff. Seriously considering selling my bodily fluids.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:32 pm
La-mulana is a very good title. i watch my friend play through a bit of it. very complicated puzzles and in some cases, its possible to get stuck to the point you might have to start completely over if you saved at the wrong time.  

Xilo The Odd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:21 pm
I'll probably blow at it, lol. That's okay, though. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:29 pm
Meta_Fish

And the motherload of all Fish gifts: An orange, JPN-regioned GameCube along with JPN-regioned Donkey Konga 3. So ******** cool. From Jazzy.

Also a Mario hat for my cat. :3

Holy Fishmas. Tell me how it is. ;w;

Aww!! TAKE PICS OF CAT MARIO.  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items