: The Teacher :
Mr. Bengtsson or Mr. B

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:57 am
eston engtsson

Mr. B - Chemistry Teacher

User Image
x
x

x Brown eyes scanned the classroom. Everything was clean. Every single things. The lab tables in the back of the classroom had been sanitized at least four times if not six, the drawers were locked so nothing could be taken out (there were to be no experiments today), everything in the drawers was placed neatly and precisely, the gas (usually used to light the Bunsen Burners) was turned off and locked by key so the handled didn't turn, the sinks had been cleaned out, the cabinets along the walls were also locked minus the ones with the textbooks. The eyewash worked properly along with the shower. The large square vent (where toxic chemicals are put to be worked on or to vent out of the building) was clean and working properly. The school grounds probably smelled of cherry from that little test. The door that lead to a smaller room was locked due to it holding a variety of things such as chemicals, spare test tubes, beakers, and such, and a variety of other things that Wes had finished taking inventory of. The front of the classroom where all the desks were (basically just rectangular tables and surprisingly comfortable plastic chairs) were all cleaned of gum and sanitized several times. Black tape X's on the hard laminate floor marked where the tables were supposed to be (or at least the legs). The whiteboard at the front of the classroom where the desks faced was completely cleaned. The blackboard on the side wall was cleaned as well and a fresh Table of Elements was across from it painted on the wall. Wes's desk was in the corner, making a sort of square out of tables to have enough room for everything he needed. It was in the front of the class room and the corner where he could survey everything. In front of the chalkboard was a lab table used for demonstrations.

x Brown eyes lowered back down to the papers in front of him. He was still filling out forms for the chemicals that had to be shipped in. To the side of those papers were a stack of three paged white packets. They explained what the class would teach, what they (the students) would do in the class, what was expected of them, the classroom rules, and so forth. On the last page, at the bottom was a small form the students were to sign, rip off, and turn in. It was a safety slip. Quite typical for all science related classes. If the idiot drinks something they were instructed not to then it was their own damn fault not the schools. Wes sighed before the pen in his hand started to move across the papers again as he read through them and signed them to confirm the order. On the whiteboard were some instructions:

Mr. Bengtsson or Mr. B's Chemistry Class
Take a seat at any of the desks; do not sit at any of the lab tables in the back of the room.
Check your schedule to confirm that you are in this class. If you are not in this class you may ask where your class is.

| I am at -- The Chemistry Classroom | I'm feeling -- Indifferent | My thoughts -- ... | My attire -- Outfit |

x
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:50 am
User Image

A blue headed boy walked into the room his black leather messenger back at his side. Dressed in a simple white button up shirt with the school's uniform tie on the blue headed teen had his blazer jacket at his side as it had to hot to wear it out side. Finishing of his uniform is the standard black pants and dress shoes. His electric blue hair and eyes looked over to the side at the chalk bored and read the message. Noting that the professor is sitting at his desk reading Aoi walked over to the second row fourth seat and sat down hanging his book bag at the side where a little hook rested he also put his jacket on the back of his chair so it wouldn't be in the way.

Looking around nervously Aoi fiddled with his hands in his lap. The small male had never been to a school before and had all way's been homeschooled. His uncle had just sent him here with his body guard on a whim and well... Aoi didn't know how long this would last. The blue headed teen had never had any friends and would rather be int he garden... but he could not run away from this so he needed to suck it up and deal with it. Glancing up to the professor Aoi wanted to introduce himself but didn't want to interrupt the professor.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:22 am
eston engtsson

User Image
x
x

x The tapping of shoes against the laminate caught Weston's attention, but he didn't look up. He had three more papers to sign then he'd be finished with the forms. As he read through the paper, Weston listened to the sound of the pair of shoes gently slapping against the floor. Wes knew his classroom like the back of his hand. He could tell where the student decided to sit down. It couldn't have been a teacher since they need to be in their rooms to greet the students. It only took a minute or two for Weston to finish the papers. He stood up, the wheeling desk chair moved back as he stood. He grabbed the stack of papers he had finished and then grabbed a white packet. He left the desk and walked to the back of the room, his own shoes now clicked against the ground. He opened the door that lead into the smaller room and it slammed shut behind him. It wasn't his fault. The door was heavy and it didn't have anything to cushion it when it closed. It was good for dramatic exists or leaving the room when he was upset. He walked back out of the room and to the front of the classroom, but stopped to place a paper in front of the blue haired student. Once at his desk, Weston pulled out a clipboard marks First Period. It had the class roster. "Name." Weston demanded from the student.

x

| I am at -- The Chemistry Classroom | I'm feeling -- Indifferent | My thoughts -- ... | My attire -- Outfit |

x

Hazen Yami

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:59 am
Kassumi6

User Image

Jumping slightly at the sudden slam of the door in the quiet room Aoi's eyes shot up from his lap and he watched the professor walk up to his desk. Aoi felt intimidated by the man, but not as intimidated as he would have been for his uncle. Listening to him demeaned him his name.
"A-Aoi Bara sir..." he said softly with shyness.

((Sorry it's so short! I'm responding from my phone.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:31 pm
eston engtsson

User Image
x
x

x "Bara." The man mumbled as he scanned the list of students. He pulled the pencil from the side of the clip board and checked the box that stated the student was there or had attended class. His eyes rose from the paper to land on the student. The first thing that popped into his head now what if the students hair was natural or dyed. It didn't really matter, but it was a thought to ponder when he didn't have anything to do. "Read through that packet. Once you're finished sign and rip off the small piece of paper on the back then give it to me." Weston pointed at the two paged white packet he had set in front of the male student when he had walked back to the front of the room. He walked back over to his desk and sat down in the chair. There wasn't anything for him to do really. The only thing to do was to wait for more students.

x

x

Hazen Yami
It's quite all right. I understand; I've been there. Phone are a pain to RP on.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:40 pm
Kassumi6

User Image

Aoi nodded and took the packet.
"Y-Yes sir..." he said softly. The packet isn't big and the teen would easily read over it in a matter of minutes. Doing as ordered the blue headed teen read over what all the chapters they would cover and all the work that is to be expected. On the back is a grading scale along with what behavior is to be expected in the class room. Signing every where he needed to he stood up and walked over to the professors deck and handed him the sheet. "H-Here you go professor..." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:42 am
eston engtsson

User Image
x
x

x The clicking on the keys on the keyboard filled the room at Weston logged into his computer. When Aoi walked over with the packet, Weston looked at him with an eyebrow raised then sighed. He took the packet, opened it to the back page, and ripped off the small bottom portion of the last page. It was the only thing that needed a signature. He handed the packet back to the blue haired teen with another sigh. No matter what generation they were from, there were still a handful of students that couldn't properly follow written instructions. He placed the slip of paper with Aoi's signature on it in a wire basket labeled IN because it was the turn in basket. There were three wire baskets at the end of the desk nearest the student tables. One labeled IN, one labeled LATE WORK, and another labeled LATE WORK RETURN. "This period ends soon, doesn't it?" he questioned the student as he started to type on the keyboard again. He assumed moat to all students knew when classes would end since they were listed somewhere in a planner or on the schedule or on the schools web-sight.

x

| I am at -- The Chemistry Classroom | I'm feeling -- Indifferent | My thoughts -- Teenagers... | My attire -- Outfit |

x

Hazen Yami

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:31 pm
Kassumi6

User Image

Blushing a soft pink in embarrassment Aoi held back a sigh as he for got to turn it in like the man had asked. Well good job Aoi first impression out the window. The blue headed teen scolded himself. Listening to the professor Aoi looked at his wrist watch and then spoke.
"Y-Yes... the period will be over in about ten minutes..." he said softly not sure what else to do. "H-How has your day been professor?" Aoi asked with a smile trying to start some light conversation, it didn't look like any other students are going to show up.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:40 am
eston engtsson

User Image
x
x

x An eyebrow raised at the blue haired teen. He didn't get many simple, personal questions. "Decent. How has yours been?" Weston wasn't one for conversation, but when presented he'd take part. Ten more minutes until the next class. That wasn't too bad. He wouldn't be handing out text books quite yet anyway and it would give him a little time to look over how many he currently had and how many he needed. If he got lucky then there would be enough left over for a class set.

x

| I am at -- The Chemistry Classroom | I'm feeling -- Indifferent | My thoughts -- Teenagers... | My attire -- Outfit |

x

Hazen Yami

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:33 pm
Kassumi6

User Image

User Image

ɪʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ
                                                    ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Aoi smiled slightly and tilted his head.
                                                    "I-Its b-been good... I-I-I still have to meet my roommate s-s-so nothing much h-h-has happened." he said with a friendly smile. Aoi was a little shocked that he is the only one to show up for class today.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
                                                    ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ɪɴᴛᴏ ғᴏᴄᴜsᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɪʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ,
                                                    ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
                                                    ʟɪɢʜᴛs ᴀʀᴇ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇs
                                                    ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yuki made it to one of the science rooms he nervously laughed to himself "Well I hope this room has some gas tanks." he peaked from the door and found to people inside. He didn't know them but he knew the black haired man was a teacher. 'Wait there is a class...' he surprise there was only one student inside. He turned his head towards his new acquaintance."Well this is the place, if it doesn't have what your looking for we can go to the physics room." he said calmly but there must be a a gas tank in here, it's chemistry.

Yuki looked down at the ground, going into deep personal thought.

"Give a man a snowboard; you have distracted him for a day,
Teach a man to snowboard; you will never get him to work again."

OOC:

Jez Robin

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:58 pm
User Image

Louiequerii
The Martian Prince

By the time they got through the door Louiequerii was huffing and wheezing. He eyed the room quickly and pointed to a tank in the corner. It was a nitrogen tank. It would do but he didn't have the energy to spare to get over there. He never expected it to be this difficult, the gravity was a bit more than he had planned for when filling this tank...and the nap on the bus earlier causing him to miss a stop didn't help either.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:24 pm

Yuki snapped out from his thoughts as he notice the young male was hyperventilating. He saw a gas tank at the corner of the room labeled nitrogen. 'Nitrogen?' no time for thoughts and questions now. Gas first questions later. He rushed towards the gas tank, since his acquaintance was desperate for it. He went back to him while holding on to the tank, it was kind of heavy but he managed to carry it with both hands while resting it on his shoulder. 'That winter training really paid off.' He set the gas tank next to the male. He wasn't quite sure how to connect, he was afraid he will screw up if he did something wrong.

"Give a man a snowboard; you have distracted him for a day,
Teach a man to snowboard; you will never get him to work again."

OOC:

Jez Robin

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:50 pm
User Image

Louiequerii
The Martian Prince

He watched as the young man, Yuki, had retrieved for him the tank. For this he was glad, happy too that Yuki didn't make too much of a fuss over replacing the tank. Louiequerii went about unscrewing the attachment and the pulley. He then Pulled the rubber hose and washer off the empty tank after removing a metallic clamp. He knocked off the top of the full tank and placed the gauge, rubber washer, and hose on it then used the clamp to secure the hose and finished screwing in the gauge. This tank was much bigger so it should last him a good while. He attached his pulley device and stuck the tubing into the hose. He then opened the gauge to allow flow of the gas.
With a wide grin he looked up at Yuki, "Thank you Yuki sir. I am grateful. It would seem, I am not used to Earth's stronger gravitational pull on me." He looked around the room. Such crude technology they had. IT was so, retro and intriguing.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces