Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yuki smiled down at the white haired male, "Your welcome." It was about time he can have a chance to ask him a few simple questions like how did he know his name? Why does he use nitrogen for breathing instead of oxygen? Well that one is a stupid question since he said his not used to earth's gravitation which means his not technically from earth. So he asked the simplest question. "What's your name?" he asked with a friendly smile.

"Give a man a snowboard; you have distracted him for a day,
Teach a man to snowboard; you will never get him to work again."

OOC:

Jez Robin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:23 pm
User Image

Louiequerii
The Martian Prince

His thoughts of curiosity and delight was interrupted by a simple question aimed at himself. He looked over and smiled as he let the question come back to him. He did hear the voice but not really the question. It took a brief moment but he did answer, "Louiequerii. You can call me Lou for short. What are your other questions?" There was more questions he knew. It was written on the young man's face, one didn't need to read minds to know.
With the steady flow of the nitrogen Louiequerii had a steady voice now. There was a little more blue color to his red-rimmed eyes, though his skin was still so pale.
He took this time to better study the male before him. A sublime creature indeed, well toned and strong. He had a strength of character too and a well rounded aura. It was very alluring. He enjoyed it and wanted to stay in it for a long time yet.
XxIce_ReaperxX

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Yuki placed his index finger on his chin then looked up at the ceiling. There was so many questions he wanted to ask Louiequerii, "Hmm where are you from?" he asked him. That simply question will might answer his other questions like why he uses nitrogen, why some particular leaving things die out slowly when he is near them. He remembered the butterfly, the tree and the grass.

OOC: Sorry its short.

Jez Robin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:56 pm
User Image

Louiequerii
The Martian Prince

Louiequerii smiled, this inquizitive spirit was refreshing. "I am from Mars. I was born on the darkside, underground. That's where the palace is situated. most the people are underground as the surface is covered in that thick red dust. It's an irritant to our skin." He explained and fiddled with one of the beakers in the room. Such silly crude devices indeed. Of course earth had yet to master clear metals.
However the race endured so much. They were a hardy sort, these humans. THe martians had only just been able to evolve their bodies to a state of thickened skin again. Years of being underground and developing their mental prowess had devolved their bodies, as powerful a mind they had, they still needed strong bodies. Louequerii was to be one of the few who went to earth in order to strengthen the body again. However, he was the youngest, and a royal so he was the only on this part of the planet as this was the most stable location one of their kind had been sent to. The others were sent to extreme environments.
XxIce_ReaperxX

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:18 am

Yuki looked at Lou in amazement "Your from Mars." he said admired. He never thought there will be life on Mars since some scientists say it's a red desert planet and other say there is might be some wildlife there somewhere in the area but they didn't thought it would be underground. "Palace so your like a Martian Prince." he guessed tilting his head the other way he watched Lou interacting with one of the beakers. That would have explained the gas and his pale skin.

OOC:.

Jez Robin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:25 am
User Image

Louiequerii
The Martian Prince

"In some since of the word, I suppose." He looked out the window for a moment to see the sun. It was so big, bright, and warm on Earth. "The sun is much more intense from this planet." He quietly commented and looked back at Yuki with a wide smile. "I like your questions. Please, ask more. I enjoy answering what I can." Most of the questions he ran into t his home was questions about his wants or his comfort. Never really questions about his interests or about him. This young man was intriguing to him so eventually he too would be asking questions of him. For now he was learning the type of question that was allowed to be asked. Earth customs were still a very foreign thing to him. As a princes he was also like an ambassador, it would be a terrible representation of his planet if he were to ask something taboo.
XxIce_ReaperxX

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:56 am
Yuki thinks again for any other questions. There was much questions he can ask for now really. "Hmm when your low on gas, do you like suck out life from small organisms like insects and small mammals?" he asked, he had seen the affects when they first met at campus. Though the question is kind of obvious, he wanted to double check if his theory was correct.

Jez Robin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:34 am
User Image

Louiequerii
The Martian Prince

"Naturally I feed off anything living that is around me. I absorb life essences like you would absorb emotional and intentional energies of your fellow earth-life forms. However, as my body expends this force I begin to die rapidly and in effect I will absorb more on a larger scale. It grows exponentially dependent on my decay rate and anything near me. Even now I'm drawing on your energy, only minimally thanks to having an apparatus that gives me a major nutrient my body expends through activity. I can last longer if I digest large amounts of fresh, raw carbon." He thought for a moment and added, "That's why I pulled away earlier. I didn't want to pull in too much of your life force and hurt you." He saw a paper that had writing on it on how to make carbon in a lab. His eyes lit up for a bit. If there was the right stuff there then he could make some that moment to snack on. "What do you know of my planet?"
XxIce_ReaperxX

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:58 am
Well that clarifies Yuki's theory. "Umm I know that it's the fourth planet nearest to the sun and the second smallest planet in our solar system though people here are wondering if there is life on Mars, they send in those advanced technology I'm not sure what their called but they video tape what's Mars like. A red desert I think that's another name they I'm not sure." he chuckled as he scratched at the back of his head, sometimes he doesn't pay attention in astronomy class.

Jez Robin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:13 am
User Image

Louiequerii
The Martian Prince

Louiequerii laughed, and held his belly in doing so. "We always thought you were taking nature photos and so we never got in the way of those things. All this time you were looking for us? We usually sent messages into those things everyone used to get data off of. Music transfer. Last we heard you thought it was subliminal messages and so we stopped sending them." Earth creatures were strange indeed. So primitive, and yet so very resourceful with what they had to work with. Now that he knew what all those things were though he could let his mother know.
XxIce_ReaperxX

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:24 am
A question popped out from Yuki's head. "What's the weather like there." since Lou said before the sun is intense here so it must be colder in Mars. 'I wonder if it snows there.' that's a very stupid question, looks like snowboarding has gone to his head.

Jez Robin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:04 pm
User Image

Louiequerii
The Martian Prince

Weather? There was wind storms above ground, and the average surface temperature was usually -50 Fahrenheit. Perhaps that was what Yuki wanted to know? "Not as exciting as earth weather. There are ice flows below ground were we soak in the cool ozone. On the surface it's usually below fifty of what you say...fahrenheit. There are some scattered wind storms above also." Was his reply. He had a clear signal of 'snow' and 'board' that pretty much radiated from Yuki's thoughts. It was too loud to ignore. "Explain this, 'snowboard' please? You are subconsciously screaming it. I don't try to look into your mind, I promise I am not." He really didn't want to sound rude to the man, and he didn't want him to think that he was prying into his mind at all.
XxIce_ReaperxX

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:44 am
Yuki immediately snapped out from his thoughts when he heard Lou said 'Explain this snowboard.' He gasped dramatically and looked at Lou right in the eye, "I would gladly explain what snowboarding is about." he straightened up then cleared his throat "Snowboarding is a winter sport that involves descending a slope that is covered with snow while standing on a board attached to a rider's feet, using a special boot set into a mounted binding." he said full of pride but before he can continue he stared at Louiequerii for a moment. "You know what snow is, right." he asked, because that's the main thing about snowboarding, snow.

Jez Robin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:00 pm
User Image

Louiequerii
The Martian Prince

Louiequerii smiled as he watched and listened to Yuki explain it. He was glowing with passion and vigor. It was evident that the game, or sport of Snow Boarding was very close to this young man's heart. It was pleasant to hear the joy in one's voice when they spoke on a subject they loved. Even though he didn't know much about snow, it seemed like an amazing thing. "I know it is light fluffy flakes of water that is at a temperature of 32 degrees Fahrenheit or lower. You make it sounds like dust of the heavens. We don't have much water like the compound of what is on earth. Our water's chemical compound is O3, ozone. It doesn't freeze either, not in the underground where we live." he replied and went about making carbon. "We lucked out, this lab has what is needed to make raw, fresh carbon."
XxIce_ReaperxX

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:00 am
Yuki tilted his head to the side and looked at Lou. "Carbon you mean the metal?" he ask him, he wanted to make sure Lou was saying the metal kind or the other kind. "What are you going to do with carbon?" he asked another question.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply, I was busy with my guild.

Jez Robin

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces