Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Round Table (Discussion and Debates)
Freemasons

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reignos

OG Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:40 am
From what I have read thus far, i've gotten a good grip on informtion of former masons who either left or chose to keep their identities hidden as they spoke against or about the hidden agenda of the cult that so happens to be leaders of the country leading the U.S.A

I'm not sure if this is all entirely true - but some of it made sense to me at least.

My question MOSTLY is this - (Which I doubt i'll get a direct or honest answer from a real Mason, but hey its worth a shot)

I read that upper level masons at the second degree cannot associate with those of the first, third can't do the same with second and so on, Basically you had your own degree and thats it (Not getting too much into lodges) But what bothered me , was that he said that on each level, the symbols and signs of masonic rituals are kept only to the Adepts, Sages, and the ' Princes of freemason' and they misinterpret the symbols and signs for those of lower levels simply so that they don't ever have the power to speak out against the ways of freemasonry because it would have all been a misinterpretation any way.

Which makes me think , what the hell ARE the masonic symbols I see most of the time in media, are they good now, are they bad? A good encyclopedia on this would really help or if someone cares to explain about this  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:44 pm
Quote:
hidden agenda of the cult that so happens to be leaders of the country leading the U.S.A

No....just No.... that would be Walmart.

Quote:
I read that upper level masons at the second degree cannot associate with those of the first, third can't do the same with second and so on, Basically you had your own degree and thats it

Not true, degrees 1-3 are Blue lodge Masonry. There is nothing that prevents you from associating with those of a lower degree. That said a second-degree initiate wouldn't talk to a first-degree initiative about the second degree ritual. Now in other orders, founded by individual Masons, such as the G.D there was a time when the first order did not even know a second order existed. This is well known today but among the first order, you do first order work.

Quote:
But what bothered me , was that he said that on each level, the symbols and signs of masonic rituals are kept only to the Adepts, Sages, and the ' Princes of freemason' and they misinterpret the symbols and signs for those of lower levels simply so that they don't ever have the power to speak out against the ways of freemasonry because it would have all been a misinterpretation any way.

This is taking things out of context. In various mystery schools you come to understand the same symbols but on a deeper or higher level than you had previously. It's an unfolding process. Your given seeds but as they grow you learn things about them that weren't apparent before. It's not that you were lied to or mislead but that you first needed a foundation before moving to the next level. When the student is ready, so shall it be revealed.

It's no different than knowing of positive integers, not knowing that they are- and then learning of negative integers. To use a crude example.

Quote:
Which makes me think , what the hell ARE the masonic symbols I see most of the time in media, are they good now, are they bad? A good encyclopedia on this would really help or if someone cares to explain about this

Well if you can give some specific examples.. but the truth is the people who tend to put these things in there today have no idea. To them Masonry is mystery and cool and they're performers. They know the importance of bringing in some mystique.

Other times it is someone who is genuinely inspired, and back in the day Masons would put easter eggs in things for other Masons. It was very popular to to say "I was here" but that's all it was.. and programmers used to do this kind of thing all the time before companies started to crack down on it.  

DracoJesi

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:04 pm
the United States is a country founded by and mostly ruled by the Order of Free Masons. it isn't really any sort of conspiracy (certainly not an occult one). they are and always were nothing more than a guild of builders and lorekeepers.  
The Round Table (Discussion and Debates)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games