11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:23 am
Tear Of The Sun

Saki-stranger

TimeKeys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looking up slightly Mika watched the two males calmly and some what in a way as if he were studying them or even in some cases he was just watching to see how people react normally. Gently and slightly he moved a bit to get comfortable again and as well speak but before he could do that he felt Alec pick him up and holding him up in the air. Quickly he grabbed onto his arms to hold himself up as he trembled slightly but the comment about being tiny and then handed over to Natsume made him blush. Looking up at Natsume he held on to the male gently scared to get dropped or even fall off but blushed more at the next comment that Natsume said. Slowly he looked over to Alec as he touched his arm slightly but still held onto Natsume just to be safe from falling while he looked at both letting his eyes flicker back and forth between them. "Thank you for the complements or comments or which ever one you two were trying to aim for about my height or appearance. But Alec are you alright?"he asked in his meek and soft voice again.

ooc:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:19 pm

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec continued to think not noticing the two friends talking. He crossed his arms, shifting every now and again. He pulled out a different deck of cards from his back pocket, and fulling them a bit. "These are a special deck of cards...given to me by my mom when she died." He spread them out face down along the floor. "These are tarot cards. I want you both to pick one card." He held up his finger in front of his face. "I have special reasons for this so don't worry. Go ahead and pick one, then show me what it says."
Tear Of The Sun
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC:  

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:16 pm
Tear Of The Sun

Saki-stranger

TimeKeys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Jumping slightly when he noticed Alec pulling out more cards and held onto Natsume to a point he would have chocked him but relaxed and looked over at him. Seeing more cards Mika blinked softly and gently wondering what tarot cards were and why only one again. But gently still holding on he pointed to the card and looked at Alec to see if that was already or did he really have to pick it up.

ooc:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:44 pm

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec reached his hand out and picked up the card. He looked at it before showing Mika. "This is no surprise...but some cards can have more then one meaning." He turned the card around and showed it to Mika. "You picked 'The Beast'. A bit strange....don't you think?" He handed Mika the card and leaned back on the floor. "Alright Natsu, pick one and hand it to me."
Tear Of The Sun
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC:  

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:09 pm
User Image

Natsume Midorikawa

Natsume stared at Alec strangely Cards again? It was strange that this time it was tarot cards instead of regular ones. Maybe it was fortune telling? He wasn't really sure, but there was one thing he was absolutely sure was, and that was that Mika almost choked him. For a second or two, Natsume couldn't breath. Once Mika loosened his grip, Natsume turned his head to the side, away from the two in front of him and gently coughed, hoping that he didn't offend Mika any more then he already did. He returned to his original position when he heard Alec say his name. "Yes?-- Oh, yeah. Alright." Natsume looked to the deck of cards and turned his look to a squint. He slid his hand to the first card he noticed and picked it up, giving it back to it's original owner as his final decision.

OoC :

Saki-stranger
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:45 am
Tear Of The Sun

Saki-stranger

TimeKeys

User Image

Calmly mika nodded his head softly and looked at Alec calmly and listened slightly biteing his bottom lip gently wondering what it meant. His train of thought was interuppted when he heard Natsume cough as he pulled his ears back flat against his head and looked down gently as he bite his lip more. Slowly he pulled away from the male and sat next to him but kept some distance between them , before moving all the way and sat back on the bed just watching. Gently he watched the other two males wondering what Natsume card was but at the same time he was wondering if they would even want to be his friend now that he almost chocked Natsume. Staying quiet he held his arms around his legs he watched and waited.

ooc:

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:03 am

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec took the card in hand from Natsume. He examined it thoroughly. "Well....aren't you interesting." He turned the card around. "You pulled The Wandering Fool. I really don't mean any offence with these cards you picked guys." He chuckled and handed it back to Natsume. "Now, no matter how many times I shuffle this desk or put them in different orders. I always pull," He picked up a card and held it out to see. "The Lair. The same is for you guys. But it can be different with another deck. This is just the only one I own."
Tear Of The Sun
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:40 pm
Tear Of The Sun

Saki-stranger

TimeKeys

User Image

Blinking softly and gently Mika nodded gently as he listened gently before looking up at him gently and softly. "So what does it mean literally or does it have no meaning at all?I am just curious about it Alec" he said gently.

ooc:

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:00 pm

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec sat up in his spot on the floor. "Well, it could do with the fact that youre part animal. As animals have many instincts. Or it could be something to do inside of you. Like deep down in your heart and all that mushy junk." He explained plainly. He really didn't get much of an explanation fro his Father about how they worked.
He noticed the looks the boys gave him over his favor of cards. He sighed and put his hand out in explanation. "Look, you guys might think it's annoying with all these cards. But do you guys remember the commotion in the baths this morning?" He grinned mischievously. "That was me. I made a few football players think they saw a rat."

Tear Of The Sun
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:54 pm
User Image

Natsume Midorikawa

Natsume walked over to Mika's bed and gently sat down, slightly shifting to get comfortable on the broken bed. Instantly after Alec explained why Mika got his card, Natsume blurted out. "Hey Alec, if Mika got The Beast card because he's half neko....then does that mean I got The Wandering Fool card because I'm half fool?! ....Ehhhhh, why?" he exclaimed quite loudly as he pointed to himself, and then let his arms fall to his sides. Natsume sulked softly and listened to Alec's confession about earlier in the bathrooms. He perked up in surprise when the words finally soaked into his system. "No way...you did that? Ahahaha! That was so funny! I heard rumurs about it, but I would've never thought that it would have actually happened. How did you do it?" Natsume lifted his head and stared at Alec, with eyes filled with curiosity and waited for a response.

OoC :

Saki-stranger
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:39 pm

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec looked up at his friend. "Natsume it doesn't mean you're a fool." He stood up and took the card. Pointing at each word carefully. "Wandering, it could mean you're looking for something, or you never stay in one place for long. Fool, you're quite the oddball so I wouldn't pin it on you to try something stupid once in a while. I mean, I do it all the time." He gave a cheeky smile. "Mine is The Lair, but I have nothing to lie about." He shrugged.

Alec pulled a cat toy from his pocket. "This is just a simple cat toy, but if I use this," He took off a necklace from around his neck. it had a circle metal piece on it. "I can make you believe anything you want. This morning was just a test run, now I want to do something even more fun." He grinned.

Tear Of The Sun
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:43 pm
Tear Of The Sun

Saki-stranger

TimeKeys

User Image

Staying quiet Mika blinked softly as he looked back and forth between them before he looked down gently taking a small breath. Shivering he phased back into his kitten form slipping out of his cloths while he shivered a bit as he gently got back under the scraps of fabric and drifted back to sleep soon after. He didn't mind that the two were talking, he was just going to get some rest and hope that he would finally sleep nicely for once.

ooc:

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image

Natsume Midorikawa

Natsume intensely watched Alec's movements as he picked up the card and explained to him about the card. He could only nod while Alec was talking but it didn't really matter. Though Natsume's eyes did sparkle with interest once Alec started onto his tricks. "Really?! Like what? What are you planning to do next, Alec?" he asked almost immediately after Alec finished his sentence. The noise of slight rustling fabric made Natsume turn and look towards Mika, who had already changed into a cat and curled up under the fabric. It was cute. Really cute, but Natsume resisted his urge to pet him and turned back towards Alec admiringly.

OoC : Yeah...I don't know what I'm doing back here...

Saki-stranger
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:36 pm

T H E xxxxILLUSIONIST

Alec shrugged his shoulders. "Not quite sure yet but I'll get something. I'm going to head to my own dorm and see what I can unpack." He stood up and ruffled Mika's hair before he could turn to leave. "Feel free to drop by any time." He walked to the door and propped it open. "And Mika, if anything happens, don't hesitate to look for either of us."

Tear Of The Sun
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

[-Exits-]

OOC:  

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:55 pm
Tear Of The Sun

Saki-stranger

User Image

Blinking gently and softly he moaned a bit as he looked at the both softly poking his head out of the fabric and gave a small meow to say he understood. Blinking softly and gently he pushed Natsume to let him know he could go if he wanted to before licking his hand gently as he then nipped his hair gently as well to let him know it was okay. He could see that the other's were bored and wanted to go do something else and he was alright with them going if they needed to. Mika just wanted to rest and then see what would happen later.

ooc:

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff