• Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:37 pm
Teacher: Jeremy Gatiss

- classroom -

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:41 pm
      User Image

JEREMY G A T I S S
                                                                                King of the computer realm

The computer lab was empty and the teacher in charge of it could only wonder if this was a common thing in the school. Jeremy had recently started his job as a teacher in Princeton after years of working as a programer for a software developer company, so being a room filled with empty computers was not a regular sight to him and if not a bit scary. The teacher sat on his chair, legs pulled up to his chest and his head resting upon his knees, from this position he browsed the internet searching for anything that may spark his interest, from useless information, web design inspiration and anime news. The albino was quite the closet geek after all, and was happy to know that he had no roommate. Not only was he a bit old to be sharing a dorm room with another man, he was not a student anymore! But he also didn't want anyone he wasn't comfortable around with to know about his secret hobbies. Plus, there was no guarantee that the person he ended sharing a home with would be at least not a complete pig. If there was something that made Jeremy anger quite rapidly was finding a dirty room and someone unwilling to pick up after themselves together. Hell, he did not have to waste his time cleaning after others.

Finding nothing interesting enough for him to waste his time on, the albino let out a sigh. Maybe he should try and socialize with another teacher? He was bound to find someone on the teacher's lounge but... He wasn't good at making the first step towards socializing, specially when he wasn't good at it, some people didn't seem to appreciate blunt honesty. Suddenly, he began to feel a bit anxious and his hands went to tap his sides, searching for something inside his pockets. They finally came to a stop when he recognized the item, his hitter was loaded and ready to help him calm his nerves, the problem was that he had to go outside to do so and how he hated the outside.

He readjusted the black glasses resting on his nose. Oh well, he guessed there was no way around it. He wanted a quick puff and a cigarette before his anxiety grew too much. Leaving his throne, also known as his desk chair, the white long haired male made his way to the door, so to exit the room.

where:
              with:no one
              ooc:

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:04 pm
𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢

User Image
x

You keep me on the edge of my seat
I bite my tongue so you don't hear me
I wanna hate every part of you in me
I can't hate the ones who made me

I'll take dignity over industry,
My wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
I'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
And what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?

xTristan was silently cursing himself for having left the library. He should have just stayed in there. The librarian was nice, the place was quiet, and maybe if he had found a corner away from Everett he might have been able to play a video game. He wanted to slap himself for bringing such a thing up to the man and asking if he could get away with it. Of course he couldn't! He was a student in a private school (or so he assumed it to be as such) and in any school electronics were typically taken from a student if they were caught with one not permitted by the school. He sighed heavily as he walked down the hallway and to the door of the classroom he needed to go to for his next class. At least it had something to do with computers. Tristan's eyes moved up just in time to noticed a man would of of the room he was walking into. Before he ran into the person, he took a quick step back and nearly lost his balance for the second time that day. There would be no repeats of the library incident if Tristan could help it. "Sorry, uh..." Tristan blinked as he caught himself staring at the man's hair of all things. He shook his head and adjusted his eyes to stare at the mans face. "A-are you... Mr. Gatiss?" Tristan asked while he looked at the class schedule he held in his hand. If the guy wasn't then Tristan seriously needed to find a map of the school.

x

Where am I? :: The Computer Lab | So, I'm feeling :: Nervous | I'm thinking! :: His hair is...white...? | My clothing :: School Uniform

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

MonstersOfMen
I hope you don't mind me joining you.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:27 pm
      User Image

JEREMY G A T I S S

He had just given a couple of steps outside his classroom and he was already almost running into someone. Ah. The white haired male gave a couple of steps back, fingers twitching as they went to grab the edge of his crimson shirt and the dark grey vest over it. Damn. Rules said not to leave students alone in the computer lab, so his plans were now compromised. Jeremy chewed lightly on his bottom lip, seeming to be considering something, finally those lips parted and a small sigh escaped them. Arms folded across his chest. " Yes. Did you came here to look for me? Or are you one of my future students? " He inquired, tilting his head to a side and moving a hand to brush the white locks of hair back, tucking some behind his ear. Oh. How rude of him, Jeremy was standing right on the way. The older male stepped back into the classroom, going for his desk and reassuming his previous position in the chair. This time however, he had reached into the old looking messenger bag, digging inside until he found what he was looking for. He pulled out a container, shaped up as a rabbit that was one of the many lunchboxes or bento boxes that Jeremy owned and opened it. He tapped the edge of the container, his way of offering the younger male one of the mini chocolate cupcakes that were dusted with confectioner sugar. Not many knew this, but Jeremy really knew his way around the kitchen. " You can have some if you want, but eat it first before using one of the computers. "

where:Computer Lab
              with:Tristan
              ooc:

Kassumi6
I don't mind at all! :3

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:50 pm
𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢

User Image
x

xTristan watched the man. He seemed to be thinking of something and quite nervously since he was biting his lips. Tristan shook his head. "Um, no, not a future student, but a current one." Tristan answered as he watched the teacher reenter the classroom. Tristan followed and stepped into the empty room. Teal eyes scanned the room almost in relief. No students which meant he didn't have to interact with anyone if they came up to him. There was a bonus to this room as well: computers! But they didn't have any of the games that Tristan wanted to play. He knew they wouldn't. He walked further into the room until his head snapped around to look at the teacher when the sound of a finger tapping some hard material echoed through Tristan's ears. He ventured over to the older male to peer inside the container. Chocolate cupcakes. An eyebrow raised as he looked from the cupcakes to the man that held the container. Not a huge surprise that a guy could bake, but seeing that he was a computer teacher it was a little surprising. Tristan couldn't bake for the life of him, but he could cook pretty well. Tristan gave the older male a smile and shook his head. "No, thank you. I have a pocket of my backpack full of peppermints," he said and pulled out of his pants pocket to verify the statement. Tristan liked chocolate, but he wasn't in the mood for it. He felt like it would make him sick. He didn't doubt the teacher's baking abilities, but the sight of food in general made him ill sometimes. Fresh out of the oven chocolate-chip cookies could make the boy ill.

xTristan turned to look at the computers and decided to sit at the nearest one not wanting to take the time exam and plan out where the best place to sit was. He really didn't care at this point. He set his backpack on the floor next to his seat and pulled out a slip of paper that had his school username on it with instructions on how to reset the password given to him. He was a new junior and just new in general, so he had to be given a log in to the school computers. They gave him a crummy password. Tristan logged into the computer without a problem then followed the instructions quickly, chose a new password, logged off the computer, then logged back in to make sure that everything worked. Tristan sighed before he turned in his chair to look at the teacher. "I'm Tristan Moor, by the way. In case you need to cross me off has being here or something."

Where am I? :: The Computer Lab | So, I'm feeling :: Calm | I'm thinking! :: No other students! Yes!! | My clothing :: School Uniform

MonstersOfMen
I love that your character is a closet geek xD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:30 pm
      User Image

JEREMY G A T I S S

" Alright. " He said with a slight shrug, the teacher wasn't one to ramble and he would not beg this boy so to get him to try one of his cupcakes. In the end it was good, for it meant more for him. Don't mind if I do~. He reached for one, parting his lips and popping the mini cupcake into his mouth. He reached back into his bag, now getting a couple of baby wipes, just to make sure there was no grease on his fingers. Greasy keyboards didn't make him happy. Well, seeing how one of the students was already here, Jeremy guessed it would only a matter of time before the rest arrived, unless he only had one student for this class, but that would be quite illogical. The albino typed an address, the one for one for this anime forum he enjoyed, deciding to check out the reviews on new shows. Kill La Kill seemed interesting, even more so with the brief description he read. As he waited for the next page to load, he twirled around on his chair slowly, muttering soundless words that could form out something like 'The internet here sucks.'

He was about to start to play with his phone when the kid began to speak, introducing himself now. Tristan. Hmm.. He is a brunette too, but at least this kid doesn't have that stupid hair like the Tristan that had popped into his mind. " Moor.. That sounds interesting. " Made him think of Alan Moor. Golden eyes with a hint of pink turned from the younger male to his computer screen. Good, the game had finally loaded! Hopefully it won't crash. He had yet to test if these computers could handle something like a MMORPG. " Well, I was thinking of doing that when the time came, but I guess now will be fine too. " Reaching for a pen, he looked through the papers that school had given filled with the names of the students in his class. Jeremy flipped through the pages, muttering to himself Tristan's name as he scanned the list. Finally stopping when he found the brunette's name and added a circle to mark that his student was here. " So.. Any reason why you wanted to arrive here early? No one else seems to want that. " Jeremy asked, while he could happily go back to say nothing, it was some sort of curtesy to at least try to interact in small talk right?

ooc:

Kassumi6
Thanks! They should game sometime <3 Jeremy loves role playing board games and get a little too into character lol

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:57 pm
𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢

User Image
x

xTristan raised an eyebrow at the man once again. Was his last name interesting? Moore didn't sound that interesting to him, but Tristan grew up with it. He didn't like correcting people, they always forgot the e at the end. Even the bloody schools! The list of why Tristan was giving up hope on the human race was begging to grow along with the list of why he should hate the human race as well. He was human, but that didn't mean he had to like all the other humans on the damn planet. Tristan's mind snapped back to reality when the Gatiss asked him a question. Tristan hated questions unless he was asking them. As rude as it was the teenager was too honest and blunt for his own good and he knew it. "I was going to skip this class, but I decided to come after I finished helping the librarian early. I'm new and I'd rather play Minecraft or Zelda or CoD than be here. No offense to you, but...I hate people and it's mostly the ones my age." The boy sighed. He felt like he had spoken too much. He hated feeling like that. Tristan crossed his arms on the back of the chair and hid his face in his arms. No more words.

xThe peace that Tristan felt he head ruined by talking too much had returned (at least in his mind) until something started to beep in his backpack. His phone was going off. He raised his head and looked at the teacher. "I'll...put it on vibrate." It was just an alarm that he had set to make sure the thing would work, but he had forgotten to turn it off. Tristan turned to his backpack and dug through it, but couldn't find the phone. A frustrated expression grew on his face as he pulled the backpack into his laptop and started to take thing out of the pocket he knew the phone was in. First was a book (just a simple thing to read when he was bored or pretend to read to avoid human contact), then was a small bag filled with hard peppermint candies (he wasn't kidding), then his PlayStation Vita, a small black pencil case filled with games for the Vita, the finally the phone. The phone was new to Tristan, a Glaxay S4 he had slowly come to hate and was trying to learn to like for his mothers sake. She had bought them for the family (only three phones) and they were very cheap since she was a member of some store and blah blah. He tried tapping the red X, but then realized he had to slide it to turn the alarm off. He mumbled under his breath saying, "stupid thing" maybe a dozen or so times.

Where am I? :: The Computer Lab | So, I'm feeling :: Annoyed | I'm thinking! :: Damn phone! | My clothing :: School Uniform

MonstersOfMen
You're welcome~ That can easily be arranged! Oh, Tristan would love to see that xD There might be some video or audio recordings on his phone afterwards...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:39 pm
      User Image

JEREMY G A T I S S

" Bleh " There was a small frown reaching the teachers face. Not because of Tristan's apparent hate for humanity but rather by the mention of CoD. Jeremy hated that game, mainly because he sucked at it and the white haired male had never been much of a good loser. But the other games mentioned there were quite of his taste and he did his best to hold back his excitement and sudden want to talk about those games, well he haven't really given Minecraft a chance but it was on his list. " Mm, I could lecture you about those things.. But I rather not. So, just try to suck it up and show up to class and try to pay attention." He said with a shrug and a wave of his hand. This kid sort of reminded him when he was younger, well, he didn't say out bluntly that he hated humans like he did, but Jeremy always spend his free time hiding away from people so he could read, sleep or play with his first game boy when they came out. Well, that was until he met Alex and the redhead introduced him to quite a handful of drugs. Then all he did was skip classes and get high on something. Of course that was until Alex died in that car while Jeremy was left with only a few broken bones and the albino decided to go into rehab. Now he was only into nicotine. weed and beer. Which was quite an improvement in his opinion.

Jeremy had returned to his game, reading through the different ups and downs that certain items would give his summoner character, when that beeping sound started. Jeremy frowned and Tristan began to search for his phone while apologizing for the noise. " Please do, or I will have to take it. " But the sound continued and he idly watched as the teen dug out the contents of his backpack while he searched for the phone. Sigh. Jeremy moved out of his chair and slowly walked towards Tristan, scanning the items on the desk and stopping by the PlayStation Vita. Oh, look at that. There was a grin playing on his face and while the student was busy turning his phone off, the teacher decided to simply grab the Vita. " I will take this.. And this too.. For the scandal your phone made" Now he took the pencil case. " I will return them tomorrow. " He said calmly, walking back to his desk and dropping the gaming console and case inside his bag. In reality he just wanted to use them.

ooc:

Kassumi6
That will be very embarrassing for Jeremy when he finds out about their existence haha

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:58 pm
𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢

User Image
x

xTristan rolled his eyes. "You could, but I wouldn't really listen," he mumbled. Once the phone was off he watched as his game system and the games were taken from the teacher. His jaw dropped before his lips moved, but nothing came out. He would have formed a sentence about how that was far from fair, but it wouldn't hold up after he had taken it out in front of the teacher. He just scowled and glared at the teacher as he dropped his phone into his backpack and put everything back into it. Then he watched the consul get dropped into his back and his eyes widened. "Well don't drop it like it's a worthless piece of plastic!" Tristan snapped as he jumped up and nearly ran over to check in the system was all right, but he couldn't search through the teachers bag. Instead he stood part way behind the teachers desk and shot the male a glare before his teal eyes landed on the screen of the computer. Oh, this was funny. Tristan held black a laugh which he had to swallow while he crossed his arms and just grinned at the screen then Getiss. "Mhm, so you take away my system that I wasn't using while you're playing an MMORPG on a school computer that you should be working on while a student is in the classroom. Yeah, you set a swell example. I wonder what administration would think of this, Mr. Gatiss." Oh, Tristan would try for the blackmail. He could back it up too. He knew computers well enough to go to the history even if the teacher wiped it clean, Tristan could find it.

x

Where am I? :: The Computer Lab | So, I'm feeling :: Cocky, amused | I'm thinking! :: Don't laugh, don't laugh! | My clothing :: School Uniform

MonstersOfMen
Poor guy. I don't see Tristan succeeding with blackmail, but it will be fun to try!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:54 pm
      User Image

JEREMY G A T I S S

A brow raised at Tristan sudden outburst. Well, of course he knew it wasn't a worthless piece of plastic, there were plenty of cushioned things inside his bag to keep the Vita from getting harm, ah but of course there was no way the other could know that so the anger was quite understandable but not appreciated. The corner of his mouth twitched and he could feel his anxiety returning. Damn, this kid had gotten quite close for his level of comfort. Jeremy's hand reached into his pants pocket and held onto his hitter. The glare was returned when Tristan's eyes shifted towards his computer screen. How rude. It was never nice to peek into someone else computer. This kid really needed to learn some manners.

Lips quickly spread into a grin at the brunette's words. My, was Tristan trying to blackmail him? That alone was amusing enough for him to forget about his cravings and his body seemed to relax some as the albino male leaned closer to his student. " Says the guy who would rather play games than come to class, at least when the classes start I do my part.. Classes have yet to start so whatever I do on my free time isn't the school business. Besides, I can clean this baby up so there won't be a trace of it on it.. And you will only look like this spoiled little kid that is just angry for having his toy taken away from him. " There was a teasing tone on his words and the teacher straighten his back. It wasn't like he was watching porn or something like that anyways, so even if they believed Tristan or if he had something to back it up with, the school board would only tell him no to do so again. " I would rather not deal with the whole process, but it is your choice. Either way, I will have so much fun using your Vita ha ha maybe if you don't behave even delete some files~ " He chuckled lightly and flopped down on his chair again and returning to his game. But of course he would never do something like that. He wasn't evil. " Now hush and return to your seat. " Jeremy said with a hand gesture. They only had about ten more minutes of free time before class officially started.

ooc:

Kassumi6
It was! Haha it may have backfired a lil bit tho x3

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:23 pm
𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢

User Image
x

xTristan sighed and rolled his eyes. He walked back to his seat and sat down, but not properly. He sat do his arms rested on the back of the chair with his chin on top of them. "Not spoiled. I bought it myself along with the games and everything else I brought with me to my dorm. If you wanted to borrow it why not be so polite as to ask since we aren't officially in class? I would have said yes," he said and closed his eyes. He hadn't slept much at all the night before. "Especially if I knew you played MMORPGs; I'd know then that you'd have enough respect to treat a system nicely. You won't be touching my PlayStation4 though nor my computer." Tristan ended up laughing after that and hid his face in his arms again. He really found all this quite funny. His computer teacher played online computer games and took his Vita purely to play games on it. Something came to mind and he raised his head enough for his eyes to be visible. "MMORPG's crash on school computers. Yours it likely to crash soon. I've played Minecraft on school computers before without much of a problem. Just some lag if too many things spawn at once and playing on single player keeps the lag pretty low. If you want you can use my account if you don't have one yourself." Tristan offered. He didn't know what the sudden change was for him, maybe it was the whole "fellow gamer" thing, but he never liked when games crashed on him, especially during a fight. It was actually a nice offer, especially if Jeremy hadn't brought the game yet. Trying it out without the demo time limit would be good and he could easily make a new survival world or use the world set in creative mode. "You just have to promise not to blow anything up that isn't your own creation." It was really the only rule Tristan had. Oddly enough the teenager liked to build random houses on creative more and there were a couple he rather liked.

x

Where am I? :: The Computer Lab | So, I'm feeling :: Amused | I'm thinking! :: ... | My clothing :: School Uniform

MonstersOfMen
At least they both find it funny! Tristan might make an unexpected visit when Jeremy goes to his dorm to play with the Vita. If he does have a look through it I can tell you some information that would be on it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:14 pm
      User Image

JEREMY G A T I S S

Jeremy's bottom lip pushed away to form a small and fake pout. " Aw, didn't you know you should learn to share? " He tried to whine but it didn't came out sounding right. " But that is fine, I have my own. " His tongue poked out just a tiny bit and he was tempted to say that his was even better, but Jeremy decided he had already been childish enough. It was hard not finding amusement in this. After all the kid who was just saying how much he hated everyone and wanted to blackmail him, was now offering to let him use his account to play minecraft. Quite the turn of events. As if by work of magic, the characters in the screen stopped moving, signaling that his game had just frozen. The teacher frowned and muttered a few quiet but angry words before rebooting the computer. Honestly, they should invest more in their computer lab. Specially seeing how this was a private and renowned school.

" That sounds like a fascinating idea, don't mind if I do. My nieces love it, but I haven't tried it yet.. Seemed a bit pointless to me at first but seeing how much fun they had building stuff, kinda made me curious. " He admitted while playing with a strand of loose hair and shifting his eyes from Tristan to it. " Your first assignment will be giving me your account. Jeremy readjusted his position in the chair just in time as two new students walked into the room, they said something but too soft for him to pick it up and seemed to look around the empty chairs. " Would you kindly pick any seat? They are all the same. " He sounded a bit annoyed, and the pair rushed to the nearest chairs. Soon they were followed by more students until the classroom was almost full. " Alright. Class is starting, so please keep your phones on vibrate and try not to talk alright? Now, children.. Do you know what an algorithm is? Because we are going to use them a lot from now on, you will all get a basic idea of what programming is. "

with:Tristan and faceless kids
              ooc:

Kassumi6
Please do tell ! He will totally do that and create new safe files haha

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:44 am
𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢

User Image
x

xTristan raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "You can't have it, but you can borrow it," he stated as he stood up and walked over to Jeremy. He tapped the arm of the males chair. "Scoot, please," he asked politely. Tristan had manners, but he just didn't like to use them as often as he should. He was usually quite polite to anyone older than him. Once the teacher moved himself and his chair to the side, Tristan pulled up the Minecraft website, logged in, then downloaded the game. It would take a minute or two for the game to download. When the two students walk in, Tristan's overall demeanor changed. He seemed to become much more quiet and precise with his movements as the game finished downloading. He put the Minecraft icon on the homepage of the computer. He double clicked the icon of a square piece of dirt with grass on it. He then clicked the play button once everything loaded and then created a new world, which he set on creative mode. Without a word, Tristan walked back to his seat and sat down as more students piled into the room. The one that sat next to him tried to start up a conversation, but Tristan didn't seem too interested since he didn't even try to continue it. He intentionally made sure to say the right words to lead it to a dead end. Then class started as the teacher spoke. Some students knew what an algorithm was and nodded, but others seemed confused. Tristan didn't know a lot about computers, only what he had picked up from friends, tutorials, and a couple things from his step-father (mostly involving his computer he used for gaming; the older, yet newer larger ones...stationary computer was it called?). Tristan just quietly stared at the keyboard, waiting for the older male to explain what an algorithm was to the class. The word wasn't foreign, no, but the definition wasn't something he knew.

x

Where am I? :: The Computer Lab | So, I'm feeling :: Nervous | I'm thinking! :: ...People... | My clothing :: School Uniform

MonstersOfMen
I'll write up a PM of the various things he'll have on it. Sorry for the late reply; I worked yesterday and I work today as well, but not as late.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:26 am
      User Image

JEREMY G A T I S S

" As some of you may know, an algorithm is a is a step-by-step procedure for calculations or in this case reasoning. With it, the program will know what action it should take when confronted with a certain action. To put it simply, they are instructions for it to follow.. But before we go deeper into that, I suppose as should check who is missing. " Jeremy went to search for his sheet with the names of his students, it would look bad for him if he forgot and only had Tristan's attendance marked. He took a moment to close his bento box and return it inside the safety of his bag, with those thing settled, the white haired male began the roll call. Hmm, not bad, it seemed he was only missing two or three students. " Alright, so... I want you all to start your computers and please don't log into facebook or the like. If I find you doing so, I find a way to get you ashamed. Now, look for an icon that says Karel. That is the program we will be using, It will give you the basic idea of how programming works... Don't worry we aren't going to use it just yet, just wanna know if everyone can run the program. " Jeremy remained quiet for a moment, waiting to see if any of the students were having a problem. His eyes get a tiny bit wider as the teacher remember that he never introduced himself to the class. " Aah... Right, forgot to tell you all a little detail. I'm Jeremy Gatiss and please call me Mr. Gatiss or Teacher. " He moved towards the small white board and scribbled down in a somewhat neat but lazy handwriting his name. The class proceeded with Jeremy giving a brief story of his background as a programmer and why he decided to step down form a high paying job to become a teacher. While he made it sound like it was a vocation call and that his passion was on teaching, to be honest he just wanted more free time to game, watch anime, and start developing his own games. Also long vacations were so very tempting. From that it was a brief introduction to making an algorithm and he asked the students that they should create one for their actions during a day. Like 'Finish my homework?' if yes then go watch a movie, if not then start it. Before he knew it, the class was over and while he would very much like to stay behind and give minecraft a try, he really wanted to smoke.

with:Tristan and faceless kids
              ooc:

Kassumi6
Thanks! And don't worry, I understand that since I'm in the same situation x3

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:45 am
𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢

User Image
x

xTristan followed the given instructions. The person next to him was unable to find the program, so Tristan stretched out his arm so his finger could tap the screen to show where the icon was. He eventually loosened up around the student and they talked when they were able, but quietly to avoid getting scolded by the teacher. Class seemed to go by rather quickly. Tristan made an algorithm even though he didn't put too much effort into it. 'Did you complete The Last of Us?' If yes then find a new game, if no finish the game before starting a new one. It was simple, easy, and worked for the male since he would start a game and on a rare occasion, put off finishing it.When the bell rang and everyone was out of their seats and out the door, aside from Tristan. He waved goodbye to the student he had been talking to and stood up while he logged off the computer. Tristan glanced at his schedule and sighed at the next class he had. His teal eyes then glanced at the white haired male that was left in the room with him. "Don't remove anything from the Vita," he said with a light smirk. "And no TNT." Tristan turned as he put the backpack on then waved over his shoulder at the teacher while he headed out of the room to his next class.

x

{Exit Tristan}

Where am I? :: The Computer Lab --> Leaving | So, I'm feeling :: Calm | I'm thinking! :: Next class...great... | My clothing :: School Uniform

MonstersOfMen
They took me off for today, so no work. Yay. I'll send that list soon!

Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff