where everyday is a historic event!

Teacher: Dantalion Weaver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:01 am
Dantalion Weaver
[ Location: Class Room ]
[ With: No one ]
[ Out of Curiousity: ]

User Image

There was something about the classroom itself that screamed the subject it was based around, be it the shelves covered with old books and other priceless texts or the scent in the air that came with aged parchment paper. Also there was the fact that there was very little technology present, the teacher insisted that the students use good old paper and pens while taking notes rather than those iPads or whatever new trendy gadgets the world had to make people even more lazy than they already were. Granted he had a smart phone, but he didn't use it in class ... it killed the atmosphere or so he claimed. All in all, everything just had this feeling which pulled you into the lesson and the teacher liked it that way. The area was peaceful and as for the teacher, well he was currently seated behind his desk while reading over some leather bound tome which had no title.

A lollipop stick hanging out the side of his mouth, a substitute for the cancer stick that he was seriously craving at the moment. His pale hair was ruffled, as if he had either woken up and didn't bother to brush it or had stolen a nap at some point and ruined the style it had been in previously. It could be either with Dantalion, he had a habit of nodding off during those lulls when there were no students present He also would sneak into the nurse's office and steal naps when he could, oh and let's not forget how wonderful it was to lay out on the roof during the warmer months. Needless to say, he enjoyed sleeping almost as he loved history, cigarettes, steampunk, and Doctor Who. He took a deep breath, his tongue rolling around the crimson colored bobble in his mouth before catching the cherry flavored candy between his teeth.

He was careful while marking his page in the book and stretched his arms over his head, yawning wide and without a care in the world since manners only mattered when there was someone to witness them or so he figured. He lowered his arms and folded them upon the smooth surface of the desk before laying his head down upon them and closing his eyes, as interesting as reading about the relationship between Ceaser and Brutus was ... the temptation of dream land was just too nice to ignore any further. "Just gonna shut my eyes for a few minutes." He assured himself, "...not going to fall asleep, nope...just resting my eyes." He murmured.

User Image...........User Image.............User Image

GothicMade

Dapper Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:29 am
User Image
C h i a k i ━━ H o s h i n o

A boy around the age of seventeen entered the history room. He looked over with uninterested eyes and the teacher who was asleep on his desk. Oh.. I better not bother him... He thought to himself then took a seat by the window.

I'm hungry... The boy thought to himself. He dug through his backpack until he found what he was looking for. A box of poky. He took one of the chocolate covered biscuits out and began to nibble at the end.

I wonder how everyone is doing... They are probably happy to have gotten rid of me... Now that I wont be able to eat everything out of their fridge everyday.. The boy thought to himself as he finished eating one of the biscuits. He took another out and began to nibble on that one. Hm... I wonder what kind of food they serve in the cafeteria...

The boy glanced over at his sleeping teacher than back out the window. I wonder if all of my teachers will be this strange... He finished again then stuck another biscuit in his mouth. Hmm... If they are... Then this school will be much more entertaining than I thought...

Out Of Cookies (sadly...):{~~~~}

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:13 am
Dantalion Weaver
[ With: No one ]

User Image

Dantalion hadn't quite drifted off, he was close to the wonderful lull of slumber but not nearly deep enough to block out the sound of foot falls coming towards the door and than shortly after into the room itself, he was not quick to move and did not bother to act as if he weren't in the middle of preparations for a nap, he had nothing to hide after all even if his laid back personality had gotten him labeled as lazy from time to time. For the record he wasn't lazy, he just found no reason to rush...Rome wasn't built in a day after all! He slowly lifted his head and looked towards where the sound of the bottom of those shoes had ceased, followed by a chair being pulled out before the person sat. A student then? No surprise there. Ah, a new face....damn he should had been paying attention when the information on the new students was being handed out. He remembered a few pictures, faces to go with names but he couldn't say that he put them to memory. Well, if it made it any better which it most likely didn't....it wasn't until about the end of the last year before he finally managed to get everyone's name right without checking a cheat sheet...

"Hey, kiddo!" Yeah, start out casual about it. The name would come to him before long, he just needed time to jog his memory. He rose from the chair and stretched his arms over his head once more, unlike before however he didn't yawn nearly as wide and had even bothered to cover his mouth. See, manners ... while in the public eye. "First one to arrive, that's great." He grinned and turned about, reaching into the jar on the desk which was filled with a rainbow of lollipops. "Still some time before class starts, the old time machine needs to rev up." He said while walking over to where the student was seated, holding out a bright blue cotton candy flavored lollipop to him. "So how you liking the school thus far?" Making with the friendly, it was what he did. Most of his students from the previous year felt comfortable around him, he was that go to adult when you just wanted to talk. But then that went for anyone, he just was a good listener in general.

GothicMade

Dapper Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:03 pm
User Image

The brown haired boy looked up when he heard someone speak to him. He blinked when he saw that it was the teacher. ANd he seemed to be covering up the fact that he didn't know his name. Chiaki was observant like that. Always beware the quiet ones.

The boy listened as the man rambled about random things. He must like to talk when he had the chance or when someone was there to listen. He looked up at him when he asked him a question and nodded. He gladly, without hesitation, accepted the lollipop.

"Chiaki Hoshino," the boy introduced himself even though the man didn't ask for his name. "You seemed to not have known it..." He told him, unwrapping the lollipop and putting it in his mouth. "Your Mr. Weaver, correct?" He asked him, sucking on his cotton candy flavored lollipop.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:48 pm
Dantalion Weaver
[ With: Chiaki ]

User Image

Ah, the cute but blunt type. Those could be harder to warm up to if you didn't know just how to press the right buttons, but eh...he liked a challenge. He watched as the lollipop was accepted, "Ouch, was I that obvious?" He rubs the back of his neck, his smile turning sheepish. "Well, I shall remember that from this day forward Mister Hoshino." He folded his arms behind his back, "That would be me, slightly absent minded history teacher." He began to walk away from the desk, "But no worries, I make sure that all my classes are accurate, even if the history books tend to make errors from time to time." Dani had the habit of speaking about history as if he had been present during certain events, people often assumed he merely was just that much into his subject of choice ... but was anything ever that simple about the world? "Hm, do you have a favorite time period? We'll be starting with Feudal Japan, time of the warring states. That's always fun to tackle."

GothicMade

Dapper Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image

The boy named Chiaki shrugged, continuing to eat his lollipop. It didn't matter to him if he remembered his name or not. It wasn't like he was a very interesting person to begin with. There was really no need to talk to him or even acknowledge his existence really.

Absent minded huh... Yeah.. Sounds about right... Chiaki thought to himself. He listened as the teacher rambled about history or what not. To be hinest, CHiaki was really that interested in it. He wasn't really interested in anything. Well, anything except for food.

The boy shrugged when the teacher began to ask him a question. "Not really..." He answered him. Another thing. Chiaki wasn't a big talker... Unless it was about food of course. Then, he could list a hundred of his favorite foods right off the bat. Yeah, this boy was a strange one.

GothicMade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:28 pm
Dantalion Weaver
[ With: Chiaki ]

User Image

Well, this was a little awkward. The history teacher rubbed the back of his neck, trying to think of something else to say but found that with the student not offering much in return, perhaps the other wanted to be left alone until class started. He cleared his throat and glanced off to the side for a moment before looking back towards Chiaki with a kind smile, "Well, I'll leave you to your snack. We still have a bit more time before class and such." He turned and returned to his desk, settling down in the comfortable chair and taking up the book he had been looking through before, taking further notes on Oda Nobunaga. It was a different approach to the subject, most concentrated on the other warlords....the heroes.

GothicMade

Dapper Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:50 pm
User Image

Chiaki watched as the man returned to his desk. He nodded when he said he could get back to his snack. So, he did just that.

It was only a few moments later did Chiaki finally finish his lollipop. He took back out his poky box and nibbled on the end of the chocolate part of the biscuit. He took out his notebook and began to doodle on it boredly. He wondered when the other students would start to show up...

GothicMade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris walked to his history class which he thought wasn't a fun subject for his mind. He figured it would be good to know some history in case of a historical reference is brought up in a conversation. He peered inside the classroom and only saw one student and the person he presumes to be the teacher sitting at his desk reading. He decided to go ahead and enter the classroom and quietly walked to a desk that wasn't too far from the exit. After sitting down he took off his knack sack and set it down on the floor next to the desk.
GothicMade
Yoshimi Sohma

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:22 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris stayed in his seat daydreaming for what seemed like an eternity for his mind. Teacher didn't seem to either not notice the lack of students or doesn't matter to him since he didn't teach anything. Either way nothing was taught the teacher seemed to quite engrossed in his book that he was reading. Moris was very disappointed on how this classed turned out and figured he just have to be doing independent at this rate for his classes. He picked up his knack sack and left the classroom when it was time to go. [exit]
GothicMade
Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:33 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

ι'м נυѕт α ραωη ιη тнє gαмє σƒ ℓιƒє..

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Jericho opened the door to History class, allowing his white-haired friend in first before going and finding a seat near the back, not speaking to the teacher or anyone else in the classroom. He didn't look approachable, and he figured the only one who'd pay him any attetion would be Dmitry or the teacher.

..вυт єνєяy ραωη ιѕ α ρσтєηтιαℓ qυєєη.

User Image

jinnyskeans

GothicMade

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:50 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho opened the door to History class, allowing his white-haired friend in first before going and finding a seat near the back, not speaking to the teacher or anyone else in the classroom. He didn't look approachable, and he figured the only one who'd pay him any attetion would be Dmitry or the teacher.

User Image

jinnyskeans

GothicMade

User Image Glancing around the room quickly Dmitry decided to take a seat next to his roommate. The room was very full seeing as the other students still had a few minutes. Scanning around the room Dmitry offered warm smile to any who made eye contact with him, which grew when ever it was returned. "Do you vant to meet up and do something after my practice?" he asked as he turned to face Jericho, who looked uninterested, which seemed to be his default expression.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:57 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho looked at Dmitry as he spoke, his expression softening a bit. He felt the need to seem nicer to someone who was kind to him. "Yeah, if you'd like to. What would you want to do afterward?" Jericho asked quietly, not paying attention to any other chatter around him.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]