Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Seiji Koganagi's Home{Full} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:38 pm
Home
User Image

Taken Rooms:
Room#1: Taken by Seiji Koganagi
User Image

Room #2: Taken by Sato Yoshi
User Image

Room #3: Taken by Philip Blackwell
User Image

Room #4: Taken by Xia Nitshad Bela
User Image

Room #5: Taken by James Macmillan
User Image

Taken spaces? 5
Spaces Available? 0

Other rooms:
Bathroom #1-
User Image
Bathroom #2-
User Image
Bathroom #3-
User Image
Kitchen-
User Image
Living Room-
User Image
Library-
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image
Sato entered his new home after leaving stables grounds. He was happy he has a horse named Butterscotch that he is responsible of taking care of. "I wonder if other adults will trust me like that" he said to himself as he walked to his room. He had left his stuff on the floor next to his bed earlier before he had went out to search for his classes. The room reminded him of the desert which he thought was a place that was better than living on an island.
Took the boy a few minutes to unpack his stuff and put everything away then he left his bedroom and took a look at the other bedrooms since no one was around to stop him. The rest of the bedrooms reminded him of the outdoors also then he walked around the rest of the home doing his own tour. He lingered at the library because of how spacious and big it was. Sato ended the tour in the kitchen to see what was there to eat for a snack.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:41 pm
Genkawolf

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              He wasn't there when he arrived so that made him release a puff of air in a sigh. When he had gone to his old apartment, he had expected the boy he slept with to still be there clinging to him but when he arrived he found a note and the boy was gone. Carrying some of the things that he picked up from his apartment, Seiji unlocked the door and walked inside with a sigh. He had managed to get his friend from his old school to find him roommates but he was under the assumption that he was going to be the first one there since it was his own home and he had not given out keys yet so when he saw lights on, he almost freaked out. Setting his things down. Seiji closed the door behind him and walked further into the home.
                              "Hello? I am Seiji Koganagi...the owner of the home. Is someone here?"

Thoughts: ~
Feeling a little bit: Neutral

User ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:59 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
Sato was still in the kitchen when he come inside the home, both ears twitched. He was about to the respond to the voice, but he got all nervous because he was afraid of getting yelled at for sneaking in twice. How he did it was something that he would rather keep secret. His parents and and older siblings always had to supervise or else he would do he doesn't whenever he was alone. Butterscotch was lucky he followed the teacher's instructions before stables grounds.
He figured he should get this over with and hoped not to get kicked out on the first day. He exited the kitchen and headed towards the front where the home owner was. He envision how this encounter will turn out many times in his mind and most of them weren't good which was frightening him more they he needed to be.
"Yes, I am here. My name is Sato Yoshi" he said and bowed his head after he walking and stood just a few feet from the guy. He kept his distance just in case something bad was about to happen because he doesn't personally know Seiji Konganagi. He noticed the guy is a human and he assumed the man is staff member like Damon is.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:34 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Relief flooded through him when the boy gave him his name, which had been one that his friend had given him. As long as it didn't involve broken windows, doors or locks, he didn't care how he got in since he was one of his new housemates. Giving the other a charming smile Seiji lifted his things back into his arms.
                              "Well, it is a pleasure to meet you Yoshi-kun, if you would like, you can follow me and I will give you your house key?" With that, the doctor walked past the other and motioned for him to follow, his usual scent of vanilla wafting in the air as he passed.

Thoughts: ~
Feeling a little bit: Neutral

User ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:03 am
tiny14xx

User Image
Sato relaxed a bit when he saw the man's charming smile and that he didn't act mean whatsoever. Of course he wouldn't intentionally harm the home he will be living in and receiving a key would help prevent him from having to sneak in again. "Ok" he said to following Seiji to get the house key. He breathed in deeply at the first whiff of vanilla. The scent helped him feel relaxed and not afraid while he followed after the owner.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:14 am
Genkawolf

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              When Seiji reached his room and pushed open the door, he walked over to his bed and e walking around it to his nightstand where he opened it and removed a key with the boy's initials etched into it and a deep sky blue silky lace attached to it and a bunny light yellow bunny charm. Each key that he kept for his house mates had such a detail as a color that fit them most and their initials on it to prevent them from getting them mixed up or lost. After shutting the drawer, he held the key out with the same charming smile on his face.
                              "Here we are. Something tells me this is certainly yours Yoshi-kun? Please try not to lose it."

Thoughts: I can be a little picky about details...
Feeling a little bit:Welcoming

User ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:43 am
tiny14xx

User Image
Sato mentally noted that the bedroom they entered is the one that Seiji sleeps. He decided not to say anything about doing his own personal tour unless its come up in conversation. His eyes sparkled at the sight of the house key that the man took out of the drawer. He takes the key when it was held out to him and examines it. "Its the coolest house key I've ever seen and I will make sure not to lose it" he responded smiling and he was being hones about what he said about the house key, "Thank you for the house key, Koganagi-san".  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:54 am
Genkawolf

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji chuckled softly with a nod as he slipped off his white coat before sitting on his bed with a smile in place, another chuckle coming from him when he heard the title given.
                              "Please, call me Seiji while we are here. At school though, please call me Dr. Koganagi or Koganagi-sensei. I need to keep things professional so I do not have issues with the boss man."

Thoughts: How...cute.

User ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:13 am
tiny14xx

User Image
Sato held his key in his hand and he nodded what Seiji said about what to call him when their at home and at school. Hearing doctor as part of one of the names made existence of the white coat more sense. "Sure thing, Seiji. Don't want you getting to any trouble" he replied and kept a mental note of the names and the appropriate places to use them. "Out of all the homes I have lived in. This home is definitely in the top three" he complimented how nice this home is by comparing it to his other homes he has been in. Also hinting that he has looked around the place. "There will be two other people living here too, right?" he asked remembering the other two bedrooms. He knew the answer to the question he wanted confirmation. He hopes the other two housemates won't be as scary as his over-imagination makes them out to be.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:47 am
Genkawolf

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Listening to the other speak, Seiji leaned back onto his palms as he kept his eyes on him. He seemed both innocent and unsure which could be a bad combination when forced to be around new people. There was no end to the possibilities of someone taking advantage of him.
                              "Yes, there is supposed to be a Mr. Xia Nitshad Belaand a Mr. Philip Blackwell joining us eventually."

User ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:09 am
tiny14xx

User Image
"Haven't met anyone yet with those names" said Sato after the names. "Hopefully we can all get along" he said and he really hopes that's true, "I tend to get frighten when meeting new people so I keep my distance until I'm sure that nothing believe the other person won't do something bad" he warned him and decided to keep out his over-imagination. "Do you have any allergies I should know about?" he asked for future reference to any future decisions he makes involving Seiji.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:16 am
Genkawolf

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji thought about it a moment before shaking his head with a sigh, his eyes turning to a large tank sitting by the wall. It was filled with water yet there was nothing in it. Seiji was human, but not a normal one. When the moon is high in the sky and to its fullest, a curse takes place and Seiji turns into a fish uncontrollably. He was not very open about the fact that he turned into a koi fish so he always kept it to himself.
                              "No, but there will be times that my bedroom door will be locked, please stay out of it then."

User ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:40 am
tiny14xx

User Image
Sato followed Seiji's gaze to the large tank, the first time he was in this room he wondered what it was for because empty. He looked back to the man as he heard him answer his question along with a friendly warning. Locked doors sounded so tempting to him, however, he didn't want to get in trouble with the owner. "Crystal clear, I will stay out of the room when the door is locked" he responded with a nod. He started to feel hungry, "I'm going to go ahead and get a snack from the kitchen then head on out afterwards. Maybe this time I won't get lost trying to find my way around the academy" he said on his way back to the doorway and he wasn't self-conscious about his puffy tail being seen by anyone. "Nice talking with you, Seiji" he said smiling and taking one last glance at the man before he was out of the room. He strolled his way back to the kitchen then opened the fridge to see what's inside.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:29 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Good. Although the other had glanced at his tank, he managed to drop the subject without pressing further on it. When the boy left the room, he sighed softly and laid back on his bed. In that moment, he would have fallen asleep but the sound of his stomach growling prevented him from doing so. Sitting up, Seiji left his room and went into the kitchen where the other was in search of snack.
                              "If you like fish or sushi I don't have any here for...personal reasons, but I should have something for beef udon or some other meals."

Thoughts: I want food~
Feeling a little bit:Hungry

User ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items