Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Seiji Koganagi's Home{Full} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:36 am
James Macmillan

User Image

The blonde listened to Seiji as he explained his reasoning behind nuzzling James' leg and scaring him half to death. When he found out that he had been putting too much pressure on Seiji's head he felt terrible! "Oh s**t! I'm so sorry, Seiji! Are you okay?" He reached to gently pet Seiji's hair apologetically before shifting positions to have Seiji lay on his back on the couch. James then snuggled into Seiji's chest and lap. He settled against the doctor's chest, nuzzling his neck, before returning his attention to the movie. At least from this position he would not pull the older male's hair out.

As the movie came to a close, James nibbled on his lower lip and gripped the doctor's chest as the movie finally ended. With a sigh of relief, James released his grip and continued to snuggle against him. He looked up at Seiji and smiled.
"Thank you for watching the movie with me. I hope I didn't hurt you for the second half of it.."

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:45 am
Ryuna Bloodmire

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji only chuckled in response before rasing his eyebrow with a pout, he was rather enjoying his spot. But, it wasn't long until he felt James snuggle against him and the pout instantly faded as he wrapped his arm around him. His eyes moved from the movie to James and then back as a small smile formed upon his lips. He changed his mind, he liked this one more. When the movie was over and he heard James's voice, he gave a small chuckle as his hand moved from James's waist to his head where he began to stroke his hair gently. "It is fine dear. Just try not to tear my hair out next time."

Thoughts: Movie!
Feeling a little bit: Comfortable

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:19 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

James looked up at Seiji as the man's fingers found their way into his hair. He blushed softly and reached up to nuzzle Seiji's neck. James let out a playful purr and kissed the doctor's neck before pulling back. "So what should we do now?" A small smirk found its way to his lips as he circled his finger along Seiji's chest. His eyes drifted up to the doctor's. "Nobody seems to be around. You can always give me a tour of the rest of the house, and show me all the different places that we could have some fun in." James continued to smirk and winked at the man underneath him.

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:55 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia still turned his head from the other as he really wanted to jump using his skills. Now the male was staring at him. He poked his head up at the male's suggest. He grumbled as the male tossed the word steak into it. Xia stood. How low was he if he said yes to such a deal. Xia's thrashed his tail as he thought about how juicy the streak was. He growled as he found himself jumping over the other twisting a bit to land face to face with him.

OOC:

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:59 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip waits for Xia to make his choice, then smiles as he sails overhead and lands, facing him. He waits where he is, not approaching. He would let the boy approach him of his own accord if he wanted to. He stays perfectly still, watching Xia carefully, though not in the way one would a threat.

[ooc: ~]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:13 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Between the warmth of the other, the comfortable couch and the way the other nuzzled against him, Seiji was finding it hard to keep his eyes open. "Hmm? Oh...I dunno." Feeling the other's finger brushing along his chest soothingly only seemed to make his eyelids feel heavier but he soon heard the other's voice and tried to focus on what he was saying, nodding in agreement. "Alright, that is probably a good idea...I am starting to fall asleep."

Thoughts: Movie!
Feeling a little bit: Comfortable

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:51 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

James watched as the pink hues of the doctor were slowly covered by the man's eyelids. The blonde could not help but chuckle and shake his head in response. "Silly man, if you're so tired then maybe we should go to bed?" James sat up and stretched his arms overhead with a groan. Maybe Seiji had a more rough day than he would have thought! After all, the man had changed into a fish once already with the potential to do so another time. James got up from the couch and held his hand out to Seiji with a warm smile. "Were you planning on showering before bed? I can draw a bath for you if you'd like?"

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:26 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              The warmth disapated and the doctor felt shifting before the weight of the other on him eyes turning to James who was now standing. At the mention of a bath, Seiji cringed. He didn't dislike baths and took them often but when he did, his body reacted funny and he always became really weak after becoming wet as if it is trying to make itself adapt to breathing in water as he does in his koi form. Taking the other's hand, he stood with a sigh before picking James up and throwing him over his shoulder, his arm locking onto his legs so he didn't drop him. "If I have to shower, you're gonna have to shower with me dear." After entering his room, was set James down on the bed and retreated to his closet where he retrieved a clean shirt for James just because he liked seeing him in his shirt. After tossing it to him, he went into his drawer and pulled out a pair of boxers, his eyes turning to James. "Do you need to borrow a pair? I just bought new ones so I have a lot."

Thoughts: Shower!
Feeling a little bit: Sleepy

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:10 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

As Seiji took his hand and he helped the man to his feet, James had expected the man to release him. What he did not expect was to suddenly be thrown over the man's shoulder! A small yelp of surprise left his lips as he gripped onto Seiji for support, while the older male explained that they both would be taking a shower. James blushed faintly and cleared his throat, "I-I don't mind taking one with you, but was it necessary to carry me like this? I don't have a problem walking.."

Seiji set James down on the bed and the blonde watched curiously as Seiji moved to grab a clean shirt. He blinked and clumsily caught it when it was tossed toward him. His eyes widened and he blushed deeply when Seiji asked if he needed to borrow a pair of the man's boxers. "Eh?! I-I have clean clothes in my room.. I don't have to wear yours. I don't want to be a burden.." James started to unbutton the shirt he was already wearing and he looked up at Seiji shyly.

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:20 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji shrugged as opening another to grab a pair of pants and a shirt which he was currently lacking. "I don't mind. I like you wearing my shirts...although, I don't think the boxers would fit anyways." Turning to James, he motioned for him to follow before walking towards the restroom with his boxers in hand and his shirt and pants over his shoulder as James was before. Stopping, Seiji turned towards him with a serious face. "And by the way...it was necessary just because I felt like carrying you." Before he started walking, he gave James a charming smile.

Thoughts: Shower!
Feeling a little bit: Sleepy

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:20 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia paused there waiting seeing what the other would do before remembering the other might have so more catnip that would stop him form playing really. The panther turned to the side thrashing his tail sitting on his bum before looking at the book Philip was reading.

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:11 am
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip laughs when Xia sits down and looks at the book he had been reading. "Maze Runner." He says, smiling. "I'm guessing you've heard of it?" He'd be surprised if the boy hadn't, but then again, not everyone was as interested in such things as he. But the book was being made into a movie, and it was widely acclaimed.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:40 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia looked at the book then to him a bit lost. Probably because he did not ever read the book. He was honest and shook his head to it. Xia sighed feeling once more out-a-date and his ego being hit. Xia thrashed his tail and pouted once more.
OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:30 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip looks a little mystified, though he shrugs it off. Not everyone read the same books, and not everyone read books just because they're popular. He certainly didn't. "It's about a boy named Thomas, who wakes up with no memory in a metal box and is introduced to a place with other boys. It's surrounded by a place called the Maze, and the Maze is filled with monsters, called Grievers. Then the first girl is delivered, and I'd tell you more, but I'd hate to ruin it for you." He smiles, then hugs Xia gently, petting him and scratching the panther beneath his chin.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:37 pm
𝔍𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰 𝔐𝔞𝔠𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔫

User Image

James had taken showers with classmates before in gym class, so he was not embarrassed about being naked in front of another guy. When it came to being naked in front of the doctor he guessed that he should not be embarrassed by that thought either; especially since the man already saw every intimate part of him thanks to their little interlude and his physical exam in the kitchen. He slid Seiji's shirt off of his shoulders and looked up at the other male with a soft blush as the older male said that he liked James to wear his shirts. The student chuckled softly and nodded at the fact that Seiji's boxers would not fit him well. It was just as well considering the fact that he liked to wear boxer briefs that hugged him nicely.

With a soft sigh, the student got up from the bed, clean shirt in hand, as he followed being Seiji. He paused when the other turned to face him with that serious expression that made James stop in his tracks. Had he said something wrong? Seiji broke James' worry by stating that it was necessary that he had carried the smaller male because he felt like it. The doctor gave the charming smile, that made James first feel the need to flirt with the man, and turned to leave. James could not help but laugh happily as he followed after him.
"You of all people should know that there is a huge difference between the want to do something and the need to do something."

Despite his protest toward being carried, he had not disliked it. It was a wonderful feeling being able to be held so close to another. That feeling was one which was so scarce that James had almost forgotten how good it could really feel. However, being around the doctor made him feel all kinds of things that he did not think he would ever feel again. Not to mention that some of what he felt was entirely new to him. The new feelings made James' stomach flutter with excitement and nervousness. Perhaps that was why he was still blushing as he walked into the bathroom.

James gently set Seiji's shirt down on the sink and began to unfasten his pants as he looked over to the doctor.
"By the way, are you going to get in trouble for leaving your office so early during the day? I mean, I don't mind playing hooky with you whenever you want, but will the principal get mad?"

tiny14xx

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces