Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Seiji Koganagi's Home{Full} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:22 am
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia listen curistly during which he started turning back to a human keeping his ears and tail. Xia paused staring blankly at the male then to where the book had been earlier. "I doesn't look like I'll be able to find it here. After all being in here with all the books not all of them have braille and I doubt the owner would like scratches on his books." Xia sighed, "I hope it isn't one where they use a animal as the evil character." He chuckled a bit, " We have such bad reps as it is just for hunting at times."
OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:15 am
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip smiles. "I can read it out loud to you, if you'd like." He says. "No scratches, and you can stay in whatever form you please." A small chuckle escapes when Xia says he hopes the antiagonist is not an animal. "No, actually, the antagonist in this book is a group of humans, tjough you really don't fimd out until the end." He reassures the boy.

[ooc: ~]

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:46 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

"Naturally," Xia snickered about the book before knocking into the table. "Not one word." Xia growled low at that moment. "Either of them still have a flaw." He sighed.

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:51 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip smiles, though he knows Xia cannot see it right now. "Very true." He says in response. He sighs and runs his fingers through his hair so that it brushes out of his face. "Want to try exploring the school now?" He asks. So far, he had pretty much been at the cafeteria and Seiji's house. Not much.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:16 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

xxx𝓓𝓇.x 𝓢𝓮𝒾𝒿𝒾x 𝓚𝓸𝓰𝒶𝓃𝒶𝓰𝒾

"Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died."

Seiji chuckled softly as he nod in agreement before he begin to slip off his pants and his boxers, setting the clean pair aside on the counter of his sink. "I suppose, but I often put the two together. I when I need something, I usually want it and usually when I want something, it is something I need." After he was done undressing, Seiji turned on the water and began slipped his hand into the water, sucking in a deep breath as he waited for the temperature to adjust. Showers were always difficult for him because anytime his body was in water, it somehow wanted to switch to a fish just from instinct. "I am not sure. I don't think that I have even met the principal yet. The school board took care of my transfer."

Now that he thought about it, Seiji wondered what the principal would be like and if he would have problems with him/her while he worked here. He didn't want to get James into trouble for neglecting his job because he wanted to spend most of his time with him. "But don't worry about it alright? We should be relaxing now."

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

x
x
x

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:38 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia blanked about that. He wasn't sure if wanted to go now. Night time was far better and none would see a panther strolling about. He green eyes locked onto the others voice and raised a brow. He didn't want to make a fool of himself. He didn't want to explore. He also wanted to see the pool if they have one. The pictures on the brochure were in black and white so he wasn't sure if a picture there was it. He loved climbing but he also had his Bela side of him and that cat loved to go in the water. "Do they have a pool here? I wasn't sure really." He was now growing curious. "Maybe I do that later when the---Yeah." He wasn't chicken and he wasn't going to let the school people throw him. "Where should we go first..." Maybe find his class like he was suppose to earlier. He tail swayed low as he thought and worried about being seen stumbling falling and or running into a wall or student.

OOC:

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:25 am
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip waits for Xia's response, and when the boy asks if they have a pool, he nods. He remembered seeing a place labeled pool on the map somewhere. "Yes, there is a pool. It's back in the building. Would you like to go there first then?" He himself was fine with gping anywhere, really. If a human could survive there, then he cpuld deal with it. His life story was full of such incidents as it were. He waits for Xia to respond.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:11 am
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia nodded. "If that is okay." Xia grinned. He didn't like the thought of chlorine on his fur but feeling water would be great on his heat form. "Come on." Like a child, he moved too soon too eager. He knocked into the chair then the table and finally falling.

OOC:

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:49 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip smiles. "That's fine." He follows Xia, and smiles when he sees the boy acting like an overexcited child. He helps the boy up when he falls. "Are you alright?" He asks.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:15 am
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia was scolding himself, " I should have been paying attention." He growled before letting out a loud roar out anger. He eyes were fierce before realizing he hadn't answered Philip. "I'm fine...I got it. Really." Of course, he smiled after the other helped him. "I ...Thanks."

OOC:

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:18 am
tiny14xx

User Image
Sato returned to the house after coming from school campus. He used his specially customized house key to unlock the front door and go inside. When closed the door, he unintentionally shut it too hard so it ended up making a loud slamming sound. He winced, "Oops" he said after his ears recovered then locked the door back. With his sense of hearing able to locate where Seiji and James are in the house as he walked to his bedroom because he was going to stick to the plan of avoiding them. Knowing those two are in the bathroom he has plenty of time to do whatever he wants without getting caught. He didn't think to check to see if Xia and Philip is around the house or not, staying out of their way would be easy too. Sato was only mischief when he is alone which meant he was bored in some way and break the rules without the worry of getting in trouble for it.
He unstrapped his bag from around his body and left it on his bed then left back out of the bedroom. He stopped by the kitchen to see if the doctor and James had eaten the leftovers he left for them and the note. He saw and smelled the evidence of the leftovers had been eaten and the not read. "Still surprising how people wholeheartedly trust I won't do anything bad to the food" he said to himself then left the kitchen. He walked over to the living room seeing a dvd case and did not dare to see what was on the cover. He moved to the bedrooms to double check that Seiji and James are indeed in the bathroom. He opened the bedroom of James first, but didn't enter the room which means he didn't break a house rule then he did the same with Seiji's bedroom even if the door happens to be locked his ability automatically locks it. He had closed both doors back then returned to his own bedroom afterwards.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:41 am
User Image
Sato got out his customized made robe because he plans on taking a bath in one of the other two bathrooms. He was certain the doctor and James are using the bathroom with the shower in it. Sato decided he was going to use the bathroom with the windows so he could look outdoors while taking his nightly bubble bath. Taking off his clothes then tied the robe about his body he slipped on his blue fuzzy slippers before leaving the bedroom. He covered to the bathroom he wanted to use and closed the door after entering.
Sato closed the bathroom drain and turned on the water then looked at the bubble bath bottles available off to the side. He picked up the one that has a strawberry aroma to it then poured some into the water. He untied his robe and hung it on a hook then he took off his slippers and turned off the water when it was high enough in the bathtub before getting in with a wash cloth and play with the bubbles first.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:38 pm
User Image
Once Sato finished playing with the bubbles he began washing up. Fifteen minutes later, he drained the water out of the tub then stepped out and shook his body a bit first. He grabbed a towel from a rack and started drying then really focused on his wait cotton tail. He used a blow dryer that was in the bathroom to dry it off properly. Sato put on his robe and slipped on his slippers then left the bathroom and returned to his bedroom. With a yawn as he put on his pjs he went onto climbing on to his soft bed and got up under the cover. He slept to sunrise which is all the sleep his needed to be full awake for the day. He got himself by wearing some comfortable clothes and probably end looking cute in them. He brushed his teeth, hair and ears, and combed his fluffy tail after washing his face. Afterwards he grabbed his bag and strapped it on his back then headed over to the kitchen to cook himself breakfast. He cooked himself a quick vegan dish then cleaned up after himself before leaving out so he can go see his horse, Butterscotch. He was not to have to run into the doctor and Jason while in this house and he was certain won't be crossing paths with them on campus either. [exit]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:17 am
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip waits for Xia to calm down, knowing the boy would get to answering, eventually. "Not at all." He says, smiling back. He offers his hand, close enough so that Xia would know it was there. "Let's go." He says.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:12 pm
User Image
Sato returns to the house after sleeping over at his new friends dorm room. He used his special key to enter the house then went straight to his room to change his clothes. He decides to take a quick bath which he does in the same bathroom as last time. Afterwards he returns to his room and puts on a sleeveless teal pullover, teal shorts, and teal and white shoes instead of boots because he is supposed to be going to the beach with his new friends. He stuffs in some extra clothes into his strapped just in case of an emergency. Touching his rabbit necklace before heading off to the kitchen to cook breakfast. He doubts Seiji noticed his absence to the house and he is certain he never will. He cooked banana pancakes and made more than he can leaving them as leftovers in the fridge.
Once he finished eating and cleaned after himself he grabs his bag and headed on out for his classes. He looks forward to seeing his friends Doru and Digger soon after classes if he has any classes. [exit]  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff