Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Seiji Koganagi's Home{Full} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:14 am
Zara_The_Huntress
Ryuna Bloodmire
tiny14xx

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip gives Xia one last scratch before standing up. "Then let's go." He says, smiling. He walks downstairs and wanders into the living room, which had nice furniture and bright lighting. He wanders over to one of the lounge chairs and sits down, then looks at Xia. "Want to come up?" He asks.

[ooc: ~]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:17 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire
butterfingercrunch
tiny14xx
User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

The panther stood ignoring the voices the best he could. He followed Philip though at that moment he heard the rabbit Sato and slightly hid behind Philips legs unsure if the rabbit would freak. He really wanted to see this Sato but rabbit feet did hurt when they hit in the face. As soon as he was sure that Sato was near he looked at the living room and started climbing on the furniture first thing before looking at Philip. He just jumped over to the head rest careful not fall or even push Philip out of the way.

OOC:

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:24 pm
Zara_The_Huntress
Ryuna Bloodmire
tiny14xx

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip moves over a little and relaxes against Xia's body, scratching his head gently as he lays back. "You don't have to be so careful of Sato, you know." He says. "I'm sure he can take care of himself. Though why he would be so jumpy around such a beautiful being, I don't know."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:31 pm
butterfingercrunch
User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

He turned to the narrowing his eyes. Sato would probably be just like any human that ran from him. If he was in human form he probably say something about rabbits feet did pose a problem where. He adjusted himself to Philip's form so he wouldn't fall off because he would take the chair with him. He bumped the male's head before flashing his fangs to define his words. He didn't really know what to do really. Most of the school would do that.

OOC:

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:35 pm
Zara_The_Huntress
Ryuna Bloodmire
tiny14xx

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip smiles slightly, petting Xia gently. He shrugs. "Humans don't normally appreciate beauty the way it's supposed to be appreciated." He says. There were examples of it everywhere. The way humans forced nature to conform to an unnatural state and then calling that beauty was ridiculous.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:43 pm
butterfingercrunch
User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia tilted his head slightly as though he was agreeing with him. He had many shapeshifters die because of a hunter and other had disappeared because of the forest being destroyed. Xia rested his head onto of the human's as he glanced about. He assumed it was a fair trade. His nice soft fur and Philips as a head rest. He had to remember to thank him for the streak as he thought Philip might have heard a small stomach roar. Xia looked at all the things he could climb on and what he might break if he wasn't careful.

OOC:

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:49 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip lets Xia rest his head on top of his own, still petting the panther. Guessing that Xia was looking for things to climb on, he says, "There's a library here. We passed it on the way here."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:29 pm
User Image
Sato pulled out the list that had his classes and noticed he missed a couple of them from getting lost so much, but there is plenty of time for the last one. Since he had some free time before his last time, he was feeling bored now. He recalled seeing the house's library when he had explored whole house before he met the house owner Seiji so basically he broke some of the house rules prior to knowing what they were, but he didn't touch anything he shouldn't. "Maybe if I learn more about feline related animals, it lessen my fear of them" he thought before unlocking his bedroom door then left the bedroom. After closing the door began walking to the house library he say earlier in the day. His earplugs were still in his ears so he couldn't hear anything that was going on in the house. The library is as spacious as he remembers it then he looked at the closest books near him and saw they were in alphabetical so he began looking for the books that start with the letter P. With the use of his sense of hearing he has found out what kind of feline Xia is from Seiji, barely got in the house in time to hear such important information in time earlier.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:14 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji sucked in a sharp breath as the other seized his lips and bit it. He wasn't expecting it, but it managed to get the man to growl before the other pulled away. Seiji released the other's arms as he moved down to the boy's chest and teased his n****e with the end of his tongue. He was aware that everyone was now in the house ad at least two of them had excellent hearing, but he was never one to be embarrassed so he figured that if it bothered them, they could simply find a way to block out the noise. With a smirk, Seiji bites the n****e softly before he licked it.
                              "You will have to wait and see James~"

Thoughts: So much fun~
Feeling a little bit: Shamelessly entertained

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:59 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

Seiji's growl made James shiver with a smirk as he watched the man above him. It was nice to know that he was able to make the older male excited in the least bit! When Seiji moved down to tease his n****e, the blonde bit his lower lip as he inhaled sharply. All of his housemates were home, and because of that he did not want to be loud if he could avoid it! However, Seiji was going to make it impossible to avoid. The bite to his n****e earned a muffled whimper as James' back arched from the bed. He slid one hand down to bite the back of it while his other hand gripped the sheet above him as he breathlessly retorted, "Ah~ I hate waiting.."

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:15 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji sat up before sitting back and motioning for the other to come closer as he finished unbuttoning his shirt. Was this stupid? Probably. The doctor had such an experience before when he tried to have relations with his roommate. The other became too obsessive, and began to smother the doctor who was someone that needed his space. Now that he thought about it, it happened to be the day that his curse had started, changing his hair and eye color and permanently marking him on his shoulder. Yes, he had cared for the boy and had felt awful for hurting him, but he just could not handle being smothered continuously. Resting his hand on his forehead, the doctor frowned.
                              "James, what exactly are you hoping to get from me? Are you looking for a night of pleasure or something more? Before we do nything, I want to know...no...I need to know."

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:03 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

James watched as the doctor sat up, unbuttoning his shirt completely, and the blonde sat up. His eyes roamed over the doctor's chest as he gripped the sheets to prevent himself from reaching out to touch him. He looked up to see Seiji with his hand to his forehead. The corners of his mouth dropped into a frown as he listened to Seiji's questions.

Just what was it that James wanted from the doctor? When he had been in the doctor's office he was merely playfully flirting. Seiji had showed James that he actually cared about his condition, which was why he was more than happy to come live near him. Was it true that he would love even one night in bed with the doctor? Absolutely; anyone who thought otherwise was lying! But was that the only thing he wanted from the pink haired male? No.

James reached out to gently take the doctor's hand and kiss the back of it before releasing it.
"If we have a night of pleasure then that would be awesome. If we do nothing from here then I'll be sexually frustrated, but I'll understand. I want to live here because of your passion for wanting to help people to get better and I want to be one of those people." James unbuttoned his own shirt and continued softly, "Will I follow you around like some lovesick puppy? No. Now, if you want me to be completely and undeniably yours then you just have to mark me as such, but I realize that you're an adult and I'm still just a kid so I won't expect you to have an official relationship with me."

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx
Hopefully I made sense! I kept fallin asleep.

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:42 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji was listening, but his eyes were on his hand as the other kissed it and as he began to unbutton his shirt. Leaning forward Seiji licked his shoulder as he began to slip the shirt off of the other's shoulders.
                              "I would not mind it as long as we do not smother each other. Last time that happened to me I was stuck with this hair and eye color and a curse. I miss the days when my eyes were blue and my hair was silver."

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:46 am
User Image
Sato hummed softly to himself even though he couldn't hear it be with the earplugs in his rabbit ears. Eventually he found the Panther book he was looking for on the second level of the library. He leaned against the bookshelf while reading the book. "Interesting alternative names, but know that their meat eaters doesn't help at all. Other than the food thing nothing to really be scared about" he thought. He closed the book and returned it on the bookshelf where he had gotten it from then he sat down on the floor.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:14 am
James Macmillan

User Image

The blonde blinked a little as Seiji redirected his attention to his shoulder to lick it while sliding off his shirt. James blushed softly and shivered at the loss of his shirt as he rose to his knees on the bed. James tilted his head as Seiji said that he would not mind having a relationship with James as long as they did not smother each other, and continued to say that he had been cursed before by such an action which left him with pink hair and eyes. The thought that Seiji once had blue eyes and silver hair was an interesting one. James shifted to straddle the doctor, his hands sliding up the man's chest to his shoulders to slid his shirt off as well, while he took a good look at Seiji's eyes. "You had a curse placed on you? For what? And can it be broken?"

James leaned it to trail kisses along Seiji's neck up to the man's ear. "I do think your pink eyes and hair are stunning, but I'm rather interested to see you with blue and silver instead now." He then pulled back and eyed the mark on Seiji's shoulder. "Is this part of the curse or something you were born with perhaps?" The mark very well could have been man made for all James knew. After all, he had been marked by men in many ways that left him scarred and bleeding; his back happened to be their playground. He had two long scars on his shoulder blades that were actually birthmarks, but the diagonal, criss-crossing, uneven scars that were in between his shoulder blades and all along his back were lashings he received from ignorant adults. His birthmarks happened to be the icing on the cake that caused the adults to start abusing him out of fear; his telepathy had started it all. He could not help that his father had been a demon, but humans were more like a pack of rabid dogs when they are faced with someone they do not understand and are scared of. Who could get them to listen in that state?

He wrapped his arms around the other's neck, his fingers finding their way into Seiji's hair, as he kissed and nipped along Seiji's jaw.
"How long have you been cursed? Does anyone else know?"

tiny14xx

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces